All Comments on 'The Cheating Zone 14: Warning Signs'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 3 years ago

Very good, but considering how accurate the stories were, when she read about him using the ecstasy on her then her opinion should have changed to having as little as possible to do with him as possible. He's a low life scum that targets married women and is willing to use a date rape drug. What I don't understand is why the police weren't called when the husband went after him for using ecstasy on his wife. She should have gone to the hospital and had a drug screen done. Jake not only would have his injuries, but he would be facing criminal charges and possible sexual assault charges. Let him spend 5 - 10 years in prison and of course become a registered sexual offender. You missed that one.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
Noice 5*****

I liked the concept. Indeed very Twilight Zone.

One minor thing. Not all of us from new York are shitheel pussy hounds. Just pussy hounds. BTW. Miami is the cheating capital of the US. You may want to showcase them.

New York is not even in the top 20. Probably 21... LOL!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

This: 'Unfortunately, the woman's husband wasn't too happy about that and stopped them after they walked out of the club. He proceeded to beat Jake senseless, kicking him in the crotch several times before a couple other guys pulled him off.' That husband needs to be written into more of these LW stories! Notice that he didn't vacillate, get aroused or turn to jelly wondering what he needed to do! Nope, he did the logical, realistic MAN thing: He came! He saw! He beat dat ass!

.

As usual.... GREAT story 'Tramp! 5+++/5!!!

.

More just like this one!

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
Again your story rescued me

from a week of surprises of reading Cuck-Shit here on LW.

Thank you for the intervention.

gunner252gunner252almost 3 years ago

Another great story, I look forward to your next one

MollydaKatMollydaKatalmost 3 years ago

I've missed this series , I think it's one of ST'56's best .

A little nostalgia , some deserved justice meted out , what's not to love ?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bloody love your stories mate, would like to read a longer epic if you're up to it.

Well done.

Cheers

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithalmost 3 years ago

Another awesome ST tale!!!!!!

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Thank God for ST1956, the only beacon of light is a sad sea of cuckold loving writers.

Useless stories by useless people.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a change! A wife who did not actually cheat. Refreshing.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Itbis alwaysba relief to see ST1956 on a story. Feel safe to know I won't be reading a cuck story.

/

Wish there is a guiding Angel who will literary prevent western women from cheating their husbands. And that angel to wallop a wimpy cuckold on the head and tell him to have spine and be a real man.

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Loved this one, Great job , ST!

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Bang On SaddleTramp.

Issues, Dilemmas, Resolution.

No Wimps & Where's

Once again 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are still the MASTER!! Wonderful story!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Loved it as always. Only thing I would have changed is having the troll instead of the cigarette man in closeout. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great to see saddletramp back love his stories

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

Great 5* story. I still have a bit of a question as how much was the wife tempted. Was she actually thinking of having a fling or an affair, or just having a fantasy moment? It does make a difference at least to me as to how to view the wife.

TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. A husband and wife who are actually faithful and who reject the sleazbag's advances.

Easy 5 stars again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Am I reading this right? She gets raped by a demon while sleeping to keep her from cheating?

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

Thanks for the read ST. The last few days of LW has been a deluge of willing cuck stories. Here’s a little hint to those cuck writers - check out the LW Hall of Fame. I believe you will have to get past the first 100, or so, stories to find a willing cuck story (thankfully). It would be great if that crap had it’s own category - that would make it easier to avoid them.

ST your imagination is always a fun ride. Please keep the stories coming.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, just 2 stars; too many typos very distracting at times. The quality of writing was not up to your usual standards. It seemed as if you had rushed it I liked the plot very much. It was simple, but simple but engaging. The characters were OK I thought that Jake was probably a little too stereotypical of the bad guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You write some very interesting stories, but I really enjoy all of them. I think you and Wifewatchman must be good friends. Keep up your excellent stories. It is amazing the catagories you place your stories in but they all seem to fit so well. THANKS

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed it. 5 stars

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 3 years ago
Excellent Story!

Just when I thought it was cookie cutter ST twisted the story up with the troll. Well done!!

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Thank you for the story great read thanks the bad lost and the good guys won.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you, Tramp, for this rare non cuck story today. The tsunami of cuck crap lately is so disappointing and stupid.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 3 years ago

Saddletramp = entertaining well written five star stories.

G1962G1962almost 3 years ago

Can't nobody! I mean nobody can tell a story like Saddletramp. You entertain and captivate your readers. Brovo!

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 3 years ago

5***** Another superior story by one of the top LW writers. Although LW is flooded with mediocre, wimpy, cucky writers, The Tramp saves the category with his fresh and powerful stories. Write On!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, as usual. 5 star....thanx!

Loklie

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

I agree with SwordWielder, and also wondered why she didn't drop Jake like a bad habit as soon as the story revealed what he was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The Cheating Zone is the "Faggoty, Cuck, LW Husband Character" free zone. To wit: "That stupid fucker actually thought he could walk out with a woman after taking her from her husband. He met them out in the parking lot and kicked Jake's ass, then took his wife home. I think Jake gave her a date rape drug." The average writer like GA would have the husband do nothing but blubber, be shocked, intimidated by some lowlife, etc., and then RAAC after anguish and "counseling".

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

If only all marriages could heed this story. I'm married 45 years with only close calls. Even now, I stay vigilant, trust but verify.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Bravo. A true Loving Wife story is a refreshing break and this one is perfect.

QuantumMechanic1957QuantumMechanic1957almost 3 years ago

Great to see more in this series. The 'near miss' was great. I immediately thought of the quote about having the gift of seeing ourselves as others see us. In a lot of LW stories, the W just gets led down the garden path to the cliff by the seducer. It was inventive how she recognized the signs. It was also VERY refreshing to have a W with an open and honest conversation with her H. If this happened more often in real life, the LW category would be an awful lot thinner. BRAVO! Oh, and the guy getting his just deserts while trying to pull off a rape is great. Justice done!

Richie4110Richie4110almost 3 years ago

Thanks, I have alway loved The Twilight Zone and I think Rod Serling would have been proud to read, and maybe film it, but it’s too late for that.

Thanks and I lawyer enjoy your work.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

Good story. Without the mysterious story I'm not sure she wouldn't have been just another notch in Jake's bed post.

musicman1261musicman1261almost 3 years ago

I always look forward to one of your stories. They never disappoint!,

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

A well-told story once played from the end. Well implemented and with the well-known good ending! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As usual I like it. But what struck a chord with me is how she actually said she was tempted, even for just a second, and how in the dream sex it was Jake and not Miles, correct? That was a bit out of character for how she was written as so loving and loyal.

Also, if a guy gets mugged outside a bar how does the office gossip know that he may lose a testicle? I mean it just happened hours ago and that stuff does not make the local news.

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 3 years ago
Nice proactive story

Nice proactive story, where the gorgeous wife was tempted, but held fast and didn't cheat. Does this story belong to the "Loving Wives" section of Literotica? I thought "Loving Wives" section of LITEROTICA means "hotwifing/cuckolding" stories ONLY. I guess I'm wrong... Thanks for the story.

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456almost 3 years ago
Good One

Another good story by SaddleTrampSerling

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

Agreed on how nice it is periodically to see a Loving Wife who *is* actually loving.

Another Saddletramp story for the win!!!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 3 years ago

Good one. I enjoyed that a lot. Thanks

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
to Harryin VA

For once I agree. YOU ARE beyond stupid.

Unfortunately, there are no pills for that.

This was a good story you putz. Try being human for once.

kiteareskitearesalmost 3 years ago

Nice! All the ingredients in place AND a true loving wife... I can see you getting slammed for her being loyal :D

VinastodaVinastodaalmost 3 years ago

Another author page tales from zrglbork. Love your stories.

Ironman52Ironman52almost 3 years ago

Loved the twist! I was hoping for it as I read.... 5*

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 3 years ago

I loved The Twilight Zone with Rod Sterling. I meet him when he was giving some speech and staying at the hotel I was working at. The reason of our meeting was he had been sitting in the Lobby because he didn't like sitting in his room alone. The hotel was built in the early 1930's and he was certain the place was haunted. The hallways were a little on the dark side being lit by regular light bulbs. Late at night the only sounds you heard in the hallway was the drone of the AC and the crash of the ice machine dropping a batch of fresh cubes into the ice bin. I was working the 11 to 7 shift getting ready to make my rounds with the watchman's clock when John the night clerk asked if I could accompany Mr. Sterling to his room. Apparently he didn't feel comfortable walking down the long hallways alone. The thing I remember most was how short he was in person. I'm 6 foot and he was a good 8 inches shorter than me. Interesting man. I think he died not to long after that time. To bad, he wasn't that old at the time of his passing in 1975.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

i enjoyed the read, really i did. the concept not so much, it feels like the only reason she didnt cheat was bc of some magical/supernatural troll posted a story. i just hope another troll does that again the next time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The wife is okay, but agree with SwordWielder. Too many thing happened without justice.

-JuanC.

steppinontoessteppinontoesalmost 3 years ago

Thank you saddletramp for another short ride through your universe. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for a very enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good grief, awful. If Kalimaxos likes it you know its a loser.

donjuan1954donjuan1954almost 3 years ago

Great as always! 5 stars.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 3 years ago

All the usual entertaining fun. Many thanks ST!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent!!!

My first cheating zone tale. I loved it. I guarantee it won't be my last.

Five Stars

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 3 years ago
Very Rod Serling!

Very Rod Serling! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was good. Very good. Shit, that was excellent. 5 Stars.

IainmoreIainmorealmost 3 years ago

You are entering the dead testicle zone.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 3 years ago

A St special, need I say more?

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

As always you saved the day! 10 stories, 9 were below garbage and only yours was a good one...Thank you...4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hate being anonymous, but I can't log on any more. As always, you give excellent stories. This series on the Cheating Zone is a good example. This particular story was a a great play on the Twilight Zone type. I agree she should have not even gone to dinner after reading the last installment, but then we wouldn't have seen the conclusion. Good stuff. Please keep gining us your style of stories.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Another great story from saddletramp. The only problem was that the story was it’s length. After the steady deluge of cuck crap over the past few days is at least 5 pages of saddletramp’s special elixir. This was a good story. It was good to see a loving wife resist, with a little demonic help, an oily predator and keep her vows to her husband. I enjoyed it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 3 years ago
@ Wargamer and Wethenorth

Gee, How did you folks get sentenced to read stories in a category EXPLICITLY designated to showcase ‘adventurous wives?’ 98 percent of which Sweeties are cheating*, which, by definition, includes a cuckolded Hubby for each wife! I hope I never have to answer to that judge. Most of the rest of We-The-Readers are free to read in First Time or Gay Males or Horror or How To! Or buy (and read) the NY Times or the Manchester Union Leader.

You guys might want to invoke the U.S. Constitution’s right to free readership (while you still can!) Just stay away from Dickin’ Jane before Peter and Little Willy get ideas.

5*.

* Technically, this tale doesn’t meet criteria set for LW, but I’m glad I read it!

DFWBeastDFWBeastalmost 3 years ago

Excellent little cautionary tale, SB! Thanks!

Killian

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A Classic

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 3 years ago

A real loving wife,

resisting temptation

and NOT cheating?

How refreshing!

I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Finally.. a wife who is faithful enough to overcome temptation. I love it.

fritz51fritz51almost 3 years ago

Another gem... *****

xiluaxiluaalmost 3 years ago

Good story. I haven't checked Literotica lately due to on only fag shit written nitwits.

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The saddest commentary to this …. Is that she was only going a week without her husband, and she was tempted! Can sex consume so much that it WILL destroy everything!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I dont like too weird, BUT I do like different. I enjoyed it.

FastEddie2632FastEddie2632almost 3 years ago

Interesting twist and a great ending. Really like the way the scoundrel was finished in the end. I enjoyed the fact that there are people with honor in the way they live their lives. Well done. Thank you.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Nice... very nice! Another very good read! Thanks

tinfoilhattinfoilhatalmost 3 years ago

I'm glad my name isn't Jake. What a dirtbag.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

ST that was a good one.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

"he had taken her to lunch a few times" - Co-workers don't get "taken" to lunch; they go together and each pay for their own.

\

"I heard Jake had quite a reputation in New York, which is why he was transferred here." - Why do companies just transfer these trouble-makers, without even warning the new location?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@sbrooks103x "Why do companies just transfer these trouble-makers, without even warning the new location?"

Perhaps the Catholic Church could chime in on that one.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
A Comment On Comments:

At least half the reason to read Lit stories is to enjoy the comments section. Everything from folks with the reading comprehension of a dog turd to brilliant and pithy observations. Add in some humor, some subtle, some not so subtle, and you have the icing on the cake. The reference to the not so successful blame abatement efforts by The Holy Catholic Church, and the "dead testicle zone" reference were both especially notable. Thanks for the giggle, friends.

Thanks to the ST for another fun one.

Keep 'em comin'.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Wow, now that is quite a story, actually a story within a story. Jennifer learned by reading a story and seeing what could happen if she gave in to temptation and that being said saw what Jake was up to and that is where the faithful wife she was prevailed and that is what she stayed. The end was great with Jake getting the shit kicked out of him by another husband whose wife Jake decided to seduce. That I believe ended up a hard lesson for Jake to learn and maybe, just maybe he might reexamine his life and change his ways, but then again maybe not. Just loved the story, Twilight Zone the Saddletramp way. Well done. 5/5

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_1971over 1 year ago

Fantastic series. Gave all but one 5 stars

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Who was the ghost lover? And, can she get him back again? D

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Pretty much a non story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the story within a story. She was tempted by a predator but got shaken when she saw the first installment, then backed off completely when she saw the second one. Jake would have gad to use the X to get her into the sex. Regardless of dick size, she would not have continued with him and if smart would have gotten tested and then filed charges. But that is how the real world works not these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very neatly done, well worth a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed it. It's nice to see a true loving wife not screw up her marriage by hooking up with some slimy duchbag. The Twilight Zone reference was excellent too, as that explains the troll writing the story in the story. It was also good to see Jake get what was coming to him by the woman's husband in the parking lot. Loved the story and gave it 5 stars. Thanks for sharing it ST1956.

Just a side note; I just spent a couple of days reading "Back to Bristol", and it was a long 22 chapters of RAAC. I did like the story, but I sometimes prefer something short and to the point, versus going on and on with no end in sight.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not sure why some of the commenters are criticizing Jennifer. Yeah she was a little naive and yeah she found Jake attractive but she had zero desire to hurt her husband or her marriage. Yes reading the stories probably kept her out of a situation where the Jake the predator drugged her and raped her. And that woukd have been tragic. But in real life, women don't fall for men who rape them no matter their penis size. Instead they get tested and file charges. Again she was naive but she did ask her husband about going to dinner and only did so to discuss the story with Jake. The story within the story certainly affected the outcome and was a creative plot construct. This was a loving wife in a bad spot with a predator who got some unexpected help from an unexpected source.

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Great story! 5 BIG ONES!

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

I have to say I'm shocked this is actually about a loving wife Hell I'm so shocked I thought I was going to have a heart attack lol you just don't see stories about an actual loving wife too often people love to write about a cheating wife and post them in a loving wife category I'm also surprised the very popular saying by women in this category wasn't in this story either you know the saying it was just sex I only love you bs lol but i guess I shouldn't be when this was a actual loving wife story basically i liked 5 stars given we need a lot more stories about an actual loving wife in this category keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Anonymous commenter from 3 months ago with post starting with "Not sure why some of the commenters..." is bang on target. Jake would have had to drug her. Yes without the stories as a warning she might have been tempted enough to go out to dinner, drink, and then get setup for thr rape by thr predator. But she had no intention of hurting her husband. And unlike the usual LW tropes women don't fall in list with their rapists no matter how endowed they are and they don't cave to blackmail sex for a one time slip where they are drugged.

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

This was another great story and I give it five stars. I am glad that Jennifer came across that story and it made her suspect Jake’s motives. Jake was unsuccessful with Jennifer and he had the ecstasy ready at the restaurant if he got the opportunity. He went to a club after dinner and got beat up trying to pick up a married woman at the club. It was a great story about temptation and the costs of giving into temptation.

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa4 months ago

Only one testicle. You are getting soft in your old age. JK. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES