The Cheerleader

Story Info
Our pro-basketball team was interviewing for cheerleaders.
1.6k words
3.8
28.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got very lucky in getting the Semi-pro basketball team in Albany. I knew the City had put in for it but I didn't figure we would get it. Once we did it opened up all kinds of problems. Venders, housing, food for the team, And interviews for cheerleaders.

I manage the auditorium where the games will be played. So all this falls directly on my shoulders. I have to setup all activities so I had all the games to do for the season. And only three weeks to try to get it setup before the season was to begin practice. And only six weeks before play begins. I Have good people who work for me so we had to get busy.

I assigned stuff to people and took on the big load myself. Things were falling in place very well if I do say so but there are always some snags. We got housing set up and meals for the team lined up. I got the roster of the team and they came in to our apartments that were set up for them.

Seventeen players and six staff. Six apartments 4 to a unit and the head coach got one himself. With a big lounge room for meetings and eating. John got the venders set up to work the games and Cindy was doing the interviews for cheer leaders. Cindy came into my office early one morning.

"David, (that is me David Brock age 32, 6', 230lbs, and stud good looking.) I have a snag."

Cindy is a great assistant and does good work. She has worked for me for 2 years now and I love her lots. She is 26 and graduate of NYU. She has been married a year now and is very steady.

"What is it kid anything I can help with?"

"I have 7 of the 8 cheerleaders hired I think. You may or may not know that it is pretty standard some of the girls provide comfort to the team."

"Not sure I understand comfort in this case Cindy?"

"The guys are all away from home for the season usually, Boss and they need comfort."

"You mean they fuck for the team?"

"Well not all of them fuck for the team, but it is usual that 2 girls do with an alternate who is willing incase of sickness etc."

"I did not know that Cindy. So you need one willing or the alternate?"

"I have the two to do it regularly, but can not find that alternate. I would do it myself, Boss, but I don't know shit about cheers and my body isn't good enough to pull it off anyway."

"You wouldn't do it anyway little girl."

"The hell I wouldn't I fucked a couple brothers in college and liked it lots. Brad even knows it and it turns him on big time."

I just shook my head.

"Wasn't Darrel a cheerleader in high school David?"

"You think my wife could be the alternate?"

"We are in a bind here Boss, I am grasping at straws. Wasn't Darrel pretty popular in school?"

"Now you are asking me if her panties fell off lots in school. Her father is a Minister, Cindy. She is a one man, woman. But you can ask her if you want to? Some big black cocks might make her a lot of fun in bed?"

"You are kidding right about asking her?"

"No I am sure she would love the cheerleader job and as you know she might never have to do anything as the alternate?"

Cindy left and I gave it no more thought. As the season was about to begin and things slowed down a bit I became aware that That Darrel, my wife had been gone nearly as much as I had. I suddenly began to wonder what she had been so busy doing?

I was in my office the Monday before our first game of the Warriors, when Cindy walked in.

"How is it going kid, you got things finally all put together? And is Brad excited about you doing the comfort duty for the team?"

"He tells my how lucky you are having a wife as beautiful as Darrel is and sexy enough to be the head cheerleader and our alternate."

I must have had the deer in the head lights look.

"She hasn't told you we talked about it and I talked her into doing it. I told her what a bind I was in and that you didn't seem to have any problems with her doing it. And you thought the cheerleading job would be great for her. And she has worked her ass off doing such a great job with it."

"You have got to be shitting me. She actually agreed to fuck for the team if the alternate is needed?"

"Well she signed the contract for the season and there is a clause in it about no fault sex in hers and she signed that too. Plus those girls meet the team and there is a party tomorrow night in their quarters where the three of them meet the team and she has said she will do it."

"I am more than slightly shocked she has agreed to do this and I will admit also very excited sexually she is. I s there sex or nudity required at this party that will happen in their quarters tomorrow night?"

"Yes, all three women will be ask to do some of their cheers for them in the nude. She has agreed to do this. The two girls who are the comfort girls are going to provide comfort for them for the first time this season. Darrel will be ask to do so. She has not said yet if she will do so."

"But she may do so?"

"David I think she will. I told her you were VERY excited about it and wanted her to do this. I hope I didn't miss lead her."

"Cindy I can't believe Darrel is doing this and yes, I do hope she is active for them."

"Shall I tell her that?"

"Do you think it will make her more likely to do it for them?"

"Yes, David I think Darrel is very turned on that you want her to do this."

"You can tell her that it is my hope she is a complete comfort lady and not the alternate."

"David the other girls are going to fuck any and all of the guys who want them tomorrow night. Darrel is going to be very popular with the team and they are all black men. Are you sure you are okay with 26 black men fucking your wife?"

"Yes Cindy that is exactly what I want."

"Okay I will tell her that."

"Are you going to be there tomorrow night?"

"Yes I will be. The coach has told me his main assistant has a crush on me. I am to fuck him there while things are hot. Brad wants me to do it."

"Cindy you sexy thing you. At a time you are not busy and you know Darrel is doing it would you call me?"

"Yes Boss I will do that."

I have to admit when Darrel left the next evening and she kissed me very sexily before she went out I was very excited to say the least. I sat on pins and needles until 9pm when my phone rang. And I saw it was Cindy.

"Hey Boss. my tits are out bare and I have had 3 big bare black ones and I am headed to the head coaches room. I will be his fourth white female tonight."

"So that means?"

"Oh yes Boss he fucked your wife nearly 2 hours ago. She is gong to get them all tonight I think."

I can not say how proud of Darrel I was.

I went to the game the next night and I can say I was shocked at the cheerleaders outfits. The crowd loved them I will say. And I did too. But in the first ten skits they did I saw six nipples exposed and two were my wife's. They just cover their nipples and areoles part of the time and the vagina is so small and they camel toe them. I loved it. I saw Cindy in the wings.

"Darrel is going up to their meeting room after the game."

"They ask for her?"

"Yes she has become their favorite already."

"Have they all fucked her yet?"

"I am not sure. I think so but. if not they will tonight."

"And you my pretty Cindy have you fucked them all yet?"

"Not yet Boss, but Coach is working on it."

"How many so far?"

"I have been with 12 of them so far. Coach wants me up tonight so we can fuck. I love his big cock. He says he loves me. Then he invites several in to fuck me."

"Keep them happy Cindy Keep them happy."

"Your pretty wife is doing that Boss."

"Well I hope so she is spending enough time with them."

"You agreed to let her do it Boss."

"I know, I know, Cindy and I am very proud of her. I really am surprised she agreed to do it. I thought you were crazy when you mentioned her doing it. And never did I think she would do the cheer leader thing. But then I never would have believed you would be fucking them either."

"I am every bit as surprised as you are Boss. And coach has said he wants them all to be fucking me too."

"And you have agreed to do that for him?"

"He has ask me to marry him. And I have said yes. So as his wife to be I do it to please him. He says he loves to watch me with them."

I had to think about that for a while. I had not seen my wife, Darrel with them but I really wanted to.