The Cheerleader

Story Info
Little Sister Needs Brother's Help.
3.7k words
4.48
72.8k
112
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cheerleader

Cheerleaders have the best bodies. Firm but soft. Sporty yet not too toned. Their beaming faces and bouncing boobs are icons of sexual mythology, the ether of wet dreams. Strong calves enveloped by high socks leading upwards via juicy thighs to indecent flashes of brilliant white panties. Red heads. Brunettes. Platinum blondes. Chests thrust forward, asses out, waving pom poms, flicking their hair. Just imagine how good it would feel to squeeze their squat-rounded butts and tickle their desperate pussies with a wicked hand slipped beneath those short skirts.

But this is not a story about my obsession with cheerleaders.

This is a story about my 19-year-old sister, Tiffany.

As successful businesspeople, our parents were usually working, so my sister and I would often have the house to ourselves. But as siblings of opposite sexes, that usually meant different things. I liked watching sports while Tiffany liked to watch rom-coms and gossip about her friends. My sister must have been desperate for some brotherly attention because she'd spend hours watching sports with me, although she could never understand the rules.

Whenever we'd watch sports together, Tiffany usually wore nothing but a t-shirt and a pair of white socks and panties and I couldn't stop myself from glancing at her underwear every time she shifted her position on the couch. Her magnificent derriere teased my imagination and stirred my cock, but Tiffany never seemed to notice. Every time she looked at me, my eyes darted back to the television. Throwing in some commentary of my own, I hoped she wouldn't realize I'd been checking her out.

One day we were watching football together and something on the television caught her attention. The cheerleaders. A whole group of gorgeous professionals, close-up, doing a spectacular routine. We were both completely absorbed and I forgot about my half-naked sister for the few moments. The two of us just sat there, staring at the T.V.. Admiring the way they moved. Tiffany was impressed they could memorize so many complex dance moves and she clapped as they flew through the air.

I just enjoyed watching the cheerleaders parading their vivacious bodies around.

After that, Tiffany seemed even more interested in watching sports with me and it gave her an idea. She took up dancing shortly afterwards and from that day forth there was always loud music blaring from her bedroom. The soft thud of her feet could be heard as she practiced day and night. I didn't mind at all. Sometimes she would practice in the living room and the way she thrust her hips out and shook her peachy ass really turned me on.

Tiffany never seemed to notice me staring at her, probably with my mouth slightly open and drool running out. But in all seriousness, she just saw me as her loving older brother who would help her with everything. Whenever our parents went away, I would cook and do all the chores. Tiffany would just lounge by the pool all day, sunbathing in tiny revealing bikinis. A natural blonde with ocean blue eyes, Tiffany was the definition of a babe. Her perfect body was a masterpiece of teen sexuality, and amazingly, she acted like she has no idea guys were into her.

Anyway, my nineteen-year-old sister was determined to make the cheerleading squad and I guiltily felt my penis stir with curiosity whenever she paraded around the house in her cheerleading outfit, thrusting her hips from side to side, practicing her provocative routine. Tiffany practiced her dance routine every day and would often ask me to watch her perform. As her loving big brother, I had no choice but to agree.

"Watch this!"

"I'm watching."

"Did you see that?"

"I saw it."

"I'm good, right?"

I'd just sit there with a pillow over my lap.

"Of course, Tif, you're amazing..."

She had a special uniform for her routine consisting of a short pink skirt and tight-fitting crop top, knee-high white socks, white trainers, and gold pom-poms. She had a flexible body, shapely legs, blossoming breasts, blonde pigtails, and an adorable face, which when combined, made a smoking hot impression. Although Tiffany was my younger sister, she was 19, and seeing her dressed like a slutty cheerleader made her ultimate object of my sexual desires.

The day before her cheerleading trials she came into my room and asked me to come and watch her perform again. Her routine had improved throughout the week. She seemed better balanced with every attempt and her kicks were getting higher. I sat down in the usual spot on the edge of her bed and waited for the show to begin. Before she started, she bent over to tie her shoelaces, exposing her perfect ass and silky white panties.

I could see the outline of her pussy showing through her translucent underwear and literally started to salivate. All I wanted to do was take off her clothes and lick her virginal pussy. My little sister was driving me crazy. Her legs were perfectly shaped from a combination of good genetics and persistent exercise. Her toned thighs were silky, her calves firm, and I imagined myself running my hand up the back of her legs until I reached her perky ass to give it a forbidden squeeze.

My sister stood up abruptly and spun around just as my imagination was getting the better of me.

"Ready!" she exclaimed with her usual infectious enthusiasm.

I couldn't wait.

The movements she made were familiar to me by now. I knew when to watch her chest to enjoy the sight of her breasts bouncing up and down and I knew when to keep my eyes peeled for a brief flash of panties whenever she kicked forward. I somehow managed to sneak glances at the exposed flesh of her midriff and legs while making it seem as though I were simply watching her dance moves.

Tiffany just beamed with delight at all the attention she was receiving.

My favourite moment in the routine was when she spun round and flicked her skirt from side to side, showing off her resplendent ass. The pink skirt swayed from side to side, exposing the round curves that formed the undersides of her ass cheeks. The best part of having my sister shake her ass in my face was that I could just sit back, relax and enjoy the show without having to pretend I was paying just as much attention to her arm work or posture compared with her incredibly hot body.

"How was it?" she asked, flicking a loose strand of hair from her face and trying to catch her breath as she reached the end of her routine.

"Amazing," I said, and I meant it.

My sister was actually really good. I loved the way she looked in her tight-fitting uniform, her skin starting to shine from a hint of perspiration and her cheeks flushed red from her alluring exertions. Tiffany was delighted with my response and she gave me a kiss on the cheek to say thanks before shooing me out of her room. I remained stooped over as I slunk off, trying to hide my indiscretion.

That afternoon, I took a long shower and slowly brought myself to the edge thinking about my sister and her sexy cheerleading routine. I savored the memory of her perfect lithe body dancing in front of me. Every detail of her flesh and every detail of her kinky pink cheerleading outfit were emblazoned on my mind. I remembered the way she smelt, leaning over to kiss me, of sweat and cheap perfume.

The next day, when my sister came home, I could see that she was upset about something. It looked like she had been crying. She ran up to her room without looking at me and slammed the door shut. I went upstairs to go see what the matter was. Knocking softly, I waited for a response. She said I could come inside, so I pushed her door open and stepped into her room.

Tiffany's bedroom was an oasis of pink in our predominantly white and grey house. The more money our parents earned the fewer colours were on display and only Tiffany's room still showed any hint of colour. Her bed linen, including her pillowcases, were a tasteful pale pink, so were the curtains and even her bookshelf, which was mostly filled with fashion magazines.

Once I had recovered my senses from the dazzling sight of my sister's pink bedroom, my attention was drawn to Tiffany herself, who lay face down on her bed with her head buried in her pillows. She was still wearing her cheerleading outfit and her skirt had ridden up her legs, exposing her ass, but I wasn't interested in that right now. I was worried about her. She was a cheerful person so her being this upset was concerning.

"Hey, sis, you okay? What's the matter?"

Tiffany rolled over to face me. Her pretty face was red from crying.

"I didn't make the cheerleading team."

I was genuinely surprised. She had been practicing for months.

"What do you mean you didn't make the team? You've been practicing every day?"

"I know, right?"

"So, what happened?"

Tiffany was still sobbing and it took her a while to calm down enough to respond.

"You wouldn't believe the reason they gave for excluding me..."

"Yeah? What did they say?"

"They said my routine was perfect."

"Yeah."

"But they don't allow virgins on the cheerleading team!"

I was completely taken aback.

"Why won't they accept virgins on the cheerleading team?"

"They say that our job is to keep the players motivated. Apparently virgins aren't able to offer the star players the kind of incentives they need to perform at the highest level."

I still couldn't believe what I was hearing. I knew college football was competitive but that seemed a little ridiculous. Probably an unofficial policy implemented by overambitious coaches hoping to get a contract with a professional team. An instruction sent quietly, verbally, down the chain of command. You could never prove it, so nobody could complain, and they got the results, so nobody wanted to.

"What about that guy you dated? Didn't you two, you know...do it?"

Tiffany just shook her head and started crying again.

"I'm sorry Tif, I know how much this meant to you."

I sat down on the bed next to her and she lay her head on my lap. I started stroking her hair and she thanked me for all my support and understanding. After a few minutes she sat up and looked at me and to my relief she wasn't crying anymore. She told me that if she lost her virginity they would still let her join the team and asked me, tentatively, if I might be willing to help her. It took me a moment to process what she was saying.

"No ways, Tiffany, you're my sister!"

"Please bro! You know how much this means to me. It'd just be a one-time thing..."

"No ways. Mom and Dad would disown us if they found out."

"We don't have to tell them! PLEEEEASE!"

I looked at my sister sitting there on the edge of her bed in her cheerleading uniform, begging me to have sex with her, and all my resistance faded away.

"Okay. But we have to keep it a secret."

Tiffany suddenly seemed like her usual happy self again.

"You're the best brother ever!" she exclaimed, leaping up and straddling me.

I had to grab her ass to hold her up as she wrapped her arms and legs around me. My cock instantly started swelling to its full size, pressed against my sisters panty covered pussy. Even though my sister still had her underwear on, my cock was so hard I could feel the outline of her snatch and her pussy lips were already trying to envelope me. She climbed down then to take a look at what she had just felt pressed against her and her eyes went big with surprise.

"Wow, bro, you're pretty big."

I was glad Tiffany wasn't crying anymore but I was pretty nervous about what was about to happen between us. I didn't know if I should let her try some things or if I should take the lead. Before I could make up my mind she had already slid to her knees in front of me. She grabbed my pants around the elastic and slowly drew them down. Then she removed my underwear. I felt the excitement of being undressed by my sister and savored the pleasant sensation of cool air against my balls. I looked down and shuddered with horniness at the sight of my sister's innocent face right beside my enlarged cock.

Having my fully erect dick sticking out right in front of my sister's face was making me even harder. She touched me tentatively at first but was soon stroking my penis. It was heaven. Tiffany looked really excited. She was giggling a little and she cupped her free hand to her mouth, shocked at what she was doing, and how much she was enjoying it. Regaining her composure, she set to work with both hands, caressing me slowly with long careful strokes from the top of my blissful cock all the way down to the base. Each time she completed a stroke, the undersides of her soft palms gently tapped the top of my balls. It felt truly amazing.

"Your big hard cock feels so good in my hand, bro. I love it!"

"Thanks, sis."

She looked up into my eyes and we both knew what was coming next. I swam in the blue waters of her irises as she brought her lips towards my dick. First, she kissed my cockhead. Then she stuck out her tongue, licked the head, and giggled. My little sister looked so cute with her blonde pigtails and her hands full of dick. I couldn't wait for her to take me in her mouth.

She licked my erection like a lollipop for several minutes, exposing the full length of her sweet pink tongue to me each time she reached the top. She was really building up my anticipation. Eventually, when I could have cried from the pleasure and frustration, she took me in her mouth as deep as she could, swirling her tongue all the way down. She couldn't handle the whole thing, but it was okay. The warmth of my sister's mouth enveloping the majority of my engorged boner was still the most pleasurable thing I had ever felt. She slurped on my cock like she was trying to make an ice pop melt in her mouth on a hot summers day, and the way she used her tongue to stimulate my glans pushed me close to the edge.

"Careful, Tif, you're gonna make me cum."

Tiffany came up for air with a huge smile on her face. She seemed to love the taste of my cock and was equally proud of herself for how horny she was making her brother with her amateur blowjob technique. I still couldn't get my head around the fact that my sister was kneeling before me in her cheerleading outfit, slobbering all over my penis. I decided to take control of the situation and told her to take her panties off and lie down on the bed. Tiffany heard what I said but she hesitated.

Things were getting serious.

Tiffany stood up, turned around, hooked her thumbs under her skirt, and bent forward to give me a view as she pulled her panties down. Once they were halfway down her legs, she paused for a while to give me a chance to memorize the sight of her naked pussy and ass. She wiggled her hips until her white panties fell to the floor before standing up straight again.

"Enjoying the show, big bro? Is it better than my usual routine?"

I didn't even bother responding. I just grabbed her by the arm and threw her onto the bed. Tiffany made herself comfortable between the pink pillows and smoothed down her skirt. I took off the rest of my clothes and joined her on the bed. Slowly running my hand up the inside of her thigh, I looked into my sister's eyes to make sure she was okay with this and she nodded in silent agreement before closing her eyes to savor the pleasure of being touched in her forbidden places.

It was a good thing our parents weren't home, because after a few minutes, Tiffany was moaning loudly, and I was eager for a taste of forbidden pleasure. I stopped to ask her permission and she agreed. "It's okay, bro, you can lick my pussy if you want." I didn't need a second invitation.

My sister's naked snatch was a delectable delicacy and I went to town. I flickered her clit with my tongue repeatedly and lapped up her juices directly from their source. Whenever she cried out in pleasure, I doubled down. My sloppy, overzealous technique worked wonders and my little sister, loving every second, was about to come all over my face.

Tiffany started to lose control of herself, thrusting her hips forward to keep her clit inside my mouth as I sucked and licked her most sensitive secret. When she came she cried out that I was the best big brother ever, grabbed the back of my head and held my face between her legs. I couldn't breathe but I didn't mind. I just kept slurping up her sweet juices.

"I'm cumming!" she shouted, her entire body trembling with intense pleasure.

Her orgasm lasted for quite a while but she eventually calmed down.

"OH MY GOD! That was AM-A-ZING!"

By this point my boner had been raging for quite some time and I no longer had any inhibitions about what was about to happen. Nevertheless, I asked Tiffany if she was sure she still wanted to continue.

"Of course," she said, "I really want to become a cheerleader."

I crawled further up the bed until we were face to face and the tip of my cock was resting against her sloppy wet opening. We started making out, which is not something I had been expecting. My sister's lips tasted even better than her sweet pussy and I really enjoyed kissing her. She got really into it and bit my lip and sucked my tongue and it was not long before she started thrusting her hips upwards to try and get my cockhead, which had been rubbing teasingly against her opening, inside her.

It was enjoyable making Tiffany wait for it but I couldn't wait much longer. Slowly, and very gently, I forced myself, inch by inch, inside her. Penetrating my sister was one of the greatest feelings I have ever experienced. It felt like we were made for each other. The walls of her pussy were so tight, my dick was squeezed in a loving embrace, and I felt truly sexually content for the first time. Somehow her tiny snatch could handle my full length and when I bottomed out inside her we both moaned in ecstasy as my cockhead pressed against her womb and the rest of my penis stretched her out.

We stayed like that for a while, just enjoying the intense sensation of being so deeply connected to one another. I looked into Tiffany's eyes and all I saw was love. Just to be sure, I asked her if she was okay and she said I could keep going and that's when my animal instincts started taking over. I really needed to cum. I started thrusting in and out of her slickened pussy until she gripped my arms and wrapped her legs around me to take me deeper. The smell of sex filled the room.

I kept my strokes long and deep, maintaining eye contact with my beautiful sister. She was still wearing her cheerleading uniform but I wanted to touch her naked breasts, so I pulled her top off over her head while holding myself inside her. Once all she was wearing were her long white socks and her little pink skirt, which had ridden up to around her midriff, I started fucking her again while admiring her naked breasts. Her boobs were even more fantastic than I could have imagined.

Instinctively, I took one of her nipples in my mouth as I continued plowing her virgin field with my brotherly cock. Tiffany enjoyed the extra stimulation and started building towards another orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me! Fuck your slutty little cheerleading sister!"

I started making out with Tiffany again and our tongues met with careless abandon as we strove to summit the mountain of our desire. We were entangled in lust, struggling like hopeless romantics against the bonds of our incestuous guilt, and the most primordial of needs, desperate for deviant release. I told Tiffany I was going to pull out, but she begged me to cum inside her, and by then it was too late.

Flooding my sister's beaver with cream, my powerful ejaculation sent her completely over the edge and she cried out loud she was cumming so hard. Her pussy gushed with juices as my swollen balls dumped a massive load deep inside her, splashing waves of salty semen against her unprotected womb. Her shuddering orgasm went on for ages, milking my aching testicles for every available drop of seed they could muster, until finally I collapsed onto Tiffany's heaving naked breasts in exhaustion.

12