The Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nuzzling into her neck, I placed little kisses there and told her that I loved her. She didn't say anything but she squeezed me even tighter when I said that. I stayed inside her until my erection subsided and my penis slipped out, releasing a trickle of pearly white cum from her despoiled vagina. Tiffany asked if I could do one more thing for her and I said I would do anything she asked. She said she needed me to take a photograph of the creampie to prove she was no longer a virgin.

She pulled her top back on and I grabbed the phone and snapped the photo, making sure to get her flushed face and a clear view of my cum dribbling out of her onto the pink sheets of her desecrated bed. I had defiled my own sister, an act of unfathomable depravity, and yet for some reason I did not feel guilty about it. Everything felt right and looking at my sister lying there with my seed embedded against her virgin womb, I realized she wanted this even more than she wanted to be a cheerleader.

12