The Cheerleader and the Tutor

Story Info
Young girl gets tutored and taught.
11.6k words
4.06
35.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cheerleader and the Tutor

Chapter 1.

Hi. My name is Veronica. I'm an eighteen year-old senior at Baldwin High School. I've been a B and C student for my whole life. I don't think I've gotten an A since third grade. My Dad always asks me if I'm going to be an air-headed bimbo for the rest of my life. He doesn't understand why I can't be more like my older brother Lawrence, who is in his second year of law school. When Dad's not around my Mom tells me not to worry; pretty girls don't need to be smart. She means well. But I can't wait to graduate and get out of here.

Problem is, I'm flunking chemistry. My English teacher, Miss Oliver, who is also my cheerleading coach, has arranged for me to be tutored by a freshman from State College. Cheerleading is the only thing about school that interests me.

So here I am driving to a bad part of town. The tutor lives here. I just got out of practice, so I'm still wearing my cheerleader outfit.

I park the Camaro Dad bought me when I turned seventeen. He's a jerk but he does buy me lots of stuff, so I put up with it. It's still light out, but I park under a streetlight. It will probably be dark by the time my lesson ends.

I look around trying to find some street numbers. A black guy who must weigh over three hundred pounds asks me if I am looking for something. I backed away from him.

"Do you know where Yvonne Johnson lives?"

"Oh sure, everyone around here knows Yvonne. She's the pride of the neighborhood. Got a full scholarship to the college."

He pointed to the building across the street. "Third floor." And then he turns and waddles away.

I climb the dimly lit stairs. No elevators. I knock on the door and a very attractive black girl answered.

"Come in, come in. You must be Veronica. We can work in the kitchen. The bathroom is over there."

It's small and cramped but impeccably neat. Lots of books and some athletic trophies. In addition to the small sitting room, bathroom, and the kitchen, there are three doors closed which I figure must be bedrooms.

I take of my jacket, which she hangs in the closet, and we sit at the kitchen table.

"Oh, I love your cheerleading outfit. The skirt's pretty short though."

I'm nervous and trying not to bite my fingernails. I twirl a strand of my blond hair around my finger. I mumble a 'thank you' and wait for the lesson to begin.

Chapter 2.

We spent the next hour talking about ions and reagents and other chemistry stuff. Yvonne had a lilting voice and was easy to listen to. And I was starting to vaguely understand some of this stuff. When we took a short break I told her about the big fat guy who gave me directions. I told her I was a little scared of him.

"Oh, that's Teddy Bear. I'm not sure of his real last name. Everyone else calls him 'Fat Teddy'. You don't need to be afraid of him. He's one of the sweetest guys you'll ever meet. He wouldn't hurt a fly. Quite the opposite, if you ever need anything, just ask Fat Teddy."

We got back to the chemistry until I needed another break to go to the bathroom.

When I came back to the table, Yvonne said, "Girl, you got some serious 'black girl booty'.

I looked at her and said, "I don't know what that means." I must have come across as really dumb.

She had me stand in front of her facing away. Then, to my surprise, she placed her hands under my skirt on my panties end and pulled my buttocks apart. When she let go, they bounced back, quivering for a few more seconds.

I was about to object when she asked, "Did you feel them bounce? That's 'black girl booty'. Most white girls don't have it. I think the white boys call it 'jiggly butt'." Then she giggled and did it again. I blushed and said meekly, "You shouldn't do that."

Then she stood up and turned around and pushed her rear end out towards me. Although she really didn't have to push it out, it's natural curves protruded from her thin waist. She had on a pair of loose-fitting green harem type pants. She told me to smack her ass. With some hesitation I did and watched as her ass jiggled and bounced. I poked it with one finger, and it was like pushing a firm but soft pillow.

We got back to the lesson, but after a few minutes, she said "I'll bet your boyfriend can't keep his hands of your booty."

"Well, that was right up to a week ago. But we broke up."

She got a look of concern on her face. "What happened sweetie?"

I explained that David and I had been going steady for about a year. He was a captain on the football team. I thought we were in love. We had progressed to me giving him a hand job in his car which I figured was what a girlfriend did. But then he wanted me to give him a blowjob. I didn't want to, and he pulled my head down towards his penis. When I still refused and wouldn't open my mouth, he called me a tease and an ice queen and drove me home. He called me a frigid bitch when I got out of the car. We haven't talked to each other since then. He passes me in the hallway and doesn't even acknowledge me." I don't know why I told someone I had just met all this, but I didn't have any other girlfriend to talk to about stuff like this."

After a bit of silence, we went back to studying.

When it was time to go, she took my hand and walked me to the door. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "See you Friday sweetie. Don't worry, a girl like you will find another boyfriend."

I walked down the stairs in a little bit of a daze. I wasn't sure how I felt about us touching each other's butts or the friendly kiss she gave me. And what did she mean by 'a girl like me"? When I got to the bottom, I ran smack into what felt like a brick wall. My books and my Coach purse went flying and so did I, landing on my butt with my legs splayed. Standing over me was a very tall black guy, looking at what was between my open legs. He bent over me, and I thought 'I'm going to get raped'. I knew that's what black guys did to lone white girls, right? Instead, with hardly any effort, he picked me up by the waist and placed me back on my feet. He put his hands into the waistband of my skirt and started spinning it around to put it back in its' proper place. I pushed his hands away and smoothed my skirt. I'm not really a petite girl, standing five-foot-seven in my stocking feet. But he was at least a foot taller than me and from the bump, I could tell he was solid muscle.

He picked up my books and purse and handed them to me. "Are you all right?"

I told him I was fine and stammered an apology and headed towards my car. I needed to get out of there before he did the inevitable.

It was dark outside. The light I parked under wasn't working. Half the streetlights were out. Teddy Bear was sitting on the hood of my car. I stopped about three feet away from him.

"Some punks were eyeing your car. It's a nice car. Nicer than most around here. Anyway, I told them it was off limits and sent them away. But I stayed here to make sure they didn't come back. It's a nice car."

"Thank you, Teddy."

He smiled and jumped off the car. His whole body shook like Yvonne's ass when I slapped it. He started ambling away and looked back over his shoulder. "Have a nice night Veronica."

How did he know my name? I drove home shaking a little and trying to sort out what had happened this afternoon. I couldn't lose the feeling of that big black piece of muscle adjusting my skirt. I wasn't sure I would be coming back here.

Chapter 3.

The next three days passed without anything big happening. When not at school, I spent my time working on college applications under the guidance of my Mom. A part of me thought I was wasting my time. I knew I wasn't smart enough for college. Maybe it would be best if I just found a job. The divorced man who lived next to us ran an employment agency. He invited me in his house one day and told me he was certain he could find the right position for me. I wasn't as dumb as he seemed to think and left. I've tried to avoid him ever since then.

Friday finally came. I didn't want to wear my cheerleader uniform. I thought it was tempting fate to wear it in Yvonne's neighborhood. So, I brought my backpack into the girls locker room. When I was undressed, I stood in front of the full-length mirror on the wall. I turned around and looked over my shoulder and wiggled and pulled my buttocks apart and watched them jiggle. I guess I really did have 'black girl booty'. While I was doing this, Miss Oliver came out of her office. All four of my cheeks turned from creamy white to red. I didn't know you could blush with your butt cheeks. She didn't say a word to me.

I dressed in a red mini skirt and green ruffled blouse. I put on some green tights over some red crotchless panties I had bought on a whim yesterday at Victoria's Secret. I had never worn anything like that before. Then I left the locker room.

On the way to my car, I passed David, who ignored me. I exaggerated the wiggle of my ass after we passed. I peeked back and saw he was watching me. I wiggled some more. I dropped my keys and bent over from the waist to pick them up. He was still watching.

I got in the car and thought 'Did you like the view David? Too bad you're never going to get it, you stupid fuck.'.

When I got to Yvonne's, I put on some pink lipstick. I said hello to Teddy Bear. Yvonne opened the door wearing a black leather skirt that was even shorter than mine. And she had on a tight black top that I thought was a corset.

"Oh, I thought you were going to wear your cheerleader outfit. But hat skirt is nice."

She told me we would have to work in her bedroom, since her brother would be back soon. We went to her bedroom, which was just as neat as the rest of the apartment. On the walls were shirtless posters of Denzel Washington, Idris Elba, and Derek Luke. And a completely nude poster of Gabrielle Union. We lied on our stomachs on the bed and opened the chemistry book. After about a half hour, she asked, "Well, did you find another boyfriend yet?"

I said no and then she said, "Well maybe you need a change of pace. Have you ever kissed another girl before?"

I blinked and she leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I was shocked! It was a lot sweeter than a guy kiss. Not so much force behind it. I didn't feel like my mouth was being invaded. I closed my eyes and kissed her back. Soon our tongues were dancing with each other's. I thought maybe this was why I didn't want to give David a blowjob. Maybe I was a lesbian. This was all new to me. But I thought she was beautiful.

Well, that was it for book chemistry. For the next half-hour we kissed passionately, Our hands roamed over each other as articles of clothing hit the floor. She was delighted to find out my panties were crotchless. And I was surprised to find out she had done me one better and wasn't wearing any panties. She was suckling on one of my breasts when we heard the door of the apartment open and close. Then the TV went on. She put a finger on my lips and told me I better get dressed.

I did so and was thrilled that she just sat there watching me get dressed. "You're one hot piece of ass, Veronica." she said. "Maybe you should come here every day instead of twice a week."

I was a little flustered and thinking 'why was I doing this?'. I had been raised properly. But, I agreed and went out into the sitting room. On the couch was the big guy I had run into the other day.

He looked up and said, "You must be Roni." No one had ever called me that before. I wasn't sure if I liked it. It seemed less formal and more familiar than 'Veronica'. "I'm Yvonne's brother Fahreed. I didn't get to properly introduce myself the other day."

I was still recovering from my first lesbian encounter, so I sat down next to him. I didn't want to be rude. After a little chit-chat, my new girlfriend came out in a short bathrobe and sat on the other side of me. I had to scoot over a little to make room for her. She placed a hand on my thigh. My other thigh was pressed against Fahreed's leg. I could feel heat coming from his body.

After a while, I got up to leave. Yvonne gave me a goodbye kiss, this time on the lips. Fahreed wasn't at all phased by this and kissed me on the cheek and said he hoped to see me around more often.

There's certainly a lot of kissing in this family. My own family didn't kiss much. I hadn't seen my parents kiss each other in more than five years.

I said good night to Teddy and drove home.

Chapter 4.

So, I started spending five afternoons a week at Yvonne's. She would teach me chemistry for an hour and then teach me other things for the next hour. I had completely lost any reservations about being a lesbian. Yvonne liked it when I sat on her face. And she really liked it when I ate her pussy, which I was becoming very good at. And we always made sure that the other person had an orgasm. This was new to me too. I had only had three orgasms prior to this when I had played with myself late at night in my bedroom. And I always felt dirty and guilty afterwards. I never felt dirty with her. I still wondered why I was doing this.

On Tuesday, I had my head buried between Yvonne's legs and was furiously licking her clitoris and pussy lips. Her bedroom door opened and Fahreed was standing there. He said "Oh, sorry." And backed out but left the door open a little. I finished what I was doing with Yvonne making quite a racket squealing and moaning and we both got somewhat dressed. We swapped panties, which had become a custom for us. We felt closer wearing each other's panties. And we both put on bathrobes.

We both went out to the sitting room where Fahreed was watching TV. I sat next to him. I sat very close even though Yvonne sat in a wing chair. Fahreed had on his basketball shorts. He as on the team at State College. The front of his shorts had a huge bulge, and I was staring at it. He picked up a throw pillow and covered his lap. His sister told him he needed to learn how to knock.

Yvonne pulled the throw pillow from his lap, looked at me and said, "Looks like he's happy to see you Veronica. You know bro, Veronica has never sucked a cock." I was mortified and drew my legs up and put my arms around my knees.

"It's okay Veronica. You know when I first got interested in sex, Fahreed let me practice on him. I sucked his cock every day for six weeks until I knew how to do it. Maybe he'd let you practice on him. He wouldn't fuck me though; he said that it was perverted for a brother to fuck his sister. Maybe he'll fuck you though."

I blushed and closed my eyes. Other than our lovemaking, she knew I was a virgin. Why was she doing this to me? I thought she cared about me. Then she made Fahreed stand up and face me. She pulled down his flimsy shorts and his underwear and a huge erect cock popped out and hit me in the face. It was enormous, at least twice the size of David's. I had always thought it was a myth about the size of a black man's cock. Shows how much I knew.

He rubbed the tip of it against my lips and, much to my surprise, that turned me on. I opened my mouth and took in half of it. That was all I could manage. It was different than eating Yvonne's pussy. For one thing, I wasn't really in control. For the next twenty minutes, both Yvonne and her brother gave me instructions on what to do. She sucked him a little to show me how. Finally, my muscled friend let out a gasp and filled my mouth with his seed. Yvonne told me to swallow it, which I did. I was now completely humiliated but felt surprisingly good.

She looked at me and said "Well?"

I told her I wasn't sure. I think I liked eating her pussy more. And his cum was a lot thicker than her juice.

She answered "That's sweet of you baby doll. Maybe you just need more practice."

So, every day after that, Fahreed joined us in Yvonne's bed. Every day she would eat me, and I would eat her, and I would suck Fahreed's dick. And he started putting his fingers inside of me. It was a strange feeling at first, but I found out this got me really wet. I wanted more. My god, I was turning onto slut. Finally, on Friday night, after I almost begged him, he fucked me. Yvonne was sucking om my nipples. He got that whole massive cock up inside of me. At first, it hurt, especially when my hymen popped. But soon I was writhing in pleasure and bucking like crazy. And I almost passed out when he shot his warm load inside of me. By then, I had had my first multiple orgasm. I thought I liked being a slut.

I called my Mom and told her I would be staying at Yvonne's that night so we could get an early start in the morning. She said okay and was glad I was trying so hard to pass Chemistry. I got dressed and went outside to find Teddy. I gave my car keys to Teddy and asked him to move it someplace safe as I would be staying overnight. He was happy to do it.

I didn't get much sleep that night. Fahreed fucked me another four times. Each one was better than the last. Yvonne participated by either sitting on my face or sticking her tongue up my asshole and licking me. That was interesting. He did me once from behind which I really liked. I felt so submissive to him doing it that way and wasn't sure why I liked that, but I definitely did. I finally did fall asleep and woke up with my hand wrapped around his dick.

I wasn't a little girl anymore. I was a woman! I really loved my new friends.

Chapter 5.

I passed two chemistry tests and my grade was now up to a D+. I was so happy; I might be able to graduate now. When I told Yvonne, we celebrated by skipping the daily lesson and spending two hours in bed together. She had seemed to have developed a fixation with my booty and stuck one, and then two, and then three fingers up my asshole. It was a weird feeling but not unpleasurable. I wondered what the fixation was and spent some time licking her asshole, trying to figure it out. She had several orgasms while I did that. Was it possible for me to be sexually aroused by having something in my butt liked she seemed to be?

I continued to sleep over on Fridays. Yvonne was busy most Friday nights, so I ended up sleeping with Fahreed in his room. I loved it when he would nudge me in the middle of the night and wake me up to bone me with that magnificent tool. I in turn, I would wake him every morning by taking him in my mouth and sucking until he came. I had no shame. He always woke up with a smile. After a few weeks, I was able to take three-quarters of him in my mouth. I was secretly proud of this achievement and wondered if I would ever be able to take the whole thing. Yvonne kept giving me lessons on that and I marveled that she could take his whole manhood in her mouth. I could see the bulge in her throat when he was fully in. She taught me how to take deep breaths threw my nose when he withdrew a little before plunging back in. And how to relax my throat. I had first thought of Fahreed as my lover's brother, then as my boyfriend. Finally, I was now thinking of him as my 'man'.

One day I asked her why I had never seen her mother. I knew the third bedroom was hers.

"Well Mama is very busy. She works two jobs. She's a topless waitress at a gentleman's club during the day. And at night she dances at a strip club. Even though she just turned forty, she's still hot. She's determined to earn enough money so that Fahreed and I don't have to get jobs and can concentrate on schoolwork. And don't tell Fahreed, but I think she's turning tricks to earn extra money."

She said all this with no shame. It was just a fact of life in their world. I contrasted that with my own Mom, who hadn't worked a minute since she married my Dad. She spent her time organizing luncheons and dinners to raise money for various charities. I knew she only did this at the insistence of my Dad, who was a local politician. And when I went into her purse after one of these events to get a cigarette, her panties were in there. Maybe she wasn't organizing these things just to please Dad.