The Cheerleader and the Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let myself in and was surprised to see a very attractive black woman sitting on the couch. She must be Mama. I started to back out when she spoke to me.

"You must be Veronica. The girl that my son knocked up. The girl that refuses to marry him."

I sat down and explained to her my reasons for not marrying him. She looked at me with compassion.

"You're a very smart girl, Veronica. I'm glad I met you. I thought you were just a white girl who had a fling and thought she was too good for my son."

We chatted for a while, and I told her my plans about the woman's shelter. She said I owed it to Fahreed to tell him. The whole family was going to have a rare dinner together that night. Would I help her make dinner?

She handed me an apron and we started cooking. Pork chops (she told me they were Fahreed's favorite), corn bread, sweet potatoes, and collard greens. I wasn't much of a cook but followed her instructions. I paid particular attention to how she did the pork chops. Who knows, maybe someday I would be able to cook them for Reedy.

Mama asked me how close I was with Yvonne. I blushed and didn't answer her.

"That's all-right honey. I know all about Yvonne's, um, tastes. At first it bothered me, but she seems happy. And she'll always be my daughter and I love her." I thought about how different she was from my real parents.

I was standing at the stove stirring the greens when someone came up behind me. Hands reached around my waist and started rubbing my swollen belly. And I felt Reedy's penis pushing into the small of my back. He was fully erect. He lowered himself a little and his penis was now pushing at the crack in my butt. How I had missed that.

I turned around and said hi.

"You're beautiful Roni."

"No, I'm not. I'm fat and ugly."

"You are not! You're more beautiful than ever."

Well, I stayed for dinner. Yvonne had a lot of questions about how it felt to be pregnant. I told her that my breasts felt huge and that I was hornier than ever. Reedy smiled at me when I said that.

After much discussion and convincing, Mama decided that I would move in with them. She wouldn't take no for an answer. And she said to Reedy, "This girl is a keeper. Don't let her get away. She's beautiful and very smart." That was the second time she said I was smart. No one had ever called me smart before that day.

Reedy and I made love that night. He insisted on doing it doggy style. He didn't want to hurt the baby. I always preferred doing it that way, especially if I could look in the mirror and see him fucking me from behind. He, on the other hand, always liked it better when I was on my back. He liked to look at my face and my eyes when I was nearing orgasm. And he loved my expression when we were done, and I was lying there completely satisfied with his cock still inside of me. But he didn't want to hurt the baby.

I felt that I was part of a real family. One with a lot of love for each other.

The next day, I gave Mama $15,000 of my money. To use for the family. And for the food I would eat. I knew that was going to be a lot. I started doing all the laundry and cleaning. I had to contribute something. And I gave Teddy the title to my car and asked him to sell it. He got $20,000 for it, which I gave mostly to Mama after giving Teddy $2,000.

Reedy made love to me doggy style every night. And before we fell asleep, he would kiss me on my forehead, my nose, and my lips and then on my swollen belly and tell me he loved me. Despite the circumstances, I felt very lucky.

Chapter 10.

I settled into my new family pretty easily. I learned how to cook all their favorites. I didn't go out much. I read a lot of cooking and fashion magazines. When I did the laundry, I always smelled Reedy's clothes after they were done. I sometimes smelled Yvonne's panties before they were washed.

Teddy brought me a case of chocolate syrup every week. I put chocolate syrup on everything I ate - hamburgers, chicken, potato chips, pickles, vegetables, and everything. I was as big as a house. I had gained forty pounds. But Reedy kept fucking me doggy style at least once a day. And telling me how beautiful I was.

Mama took me to her OBGYN. He was an elderly Indian man named Dr. Gupta. He was a very pleasant man and very polite. He always had a nurse in the room when I had an examination. And he wasn't only interested in my physical health, he always spent at least fifteen minutes listening to how I felt and any complaints I might have. During my seventh month, he did a sonogram and told me I was going to have twins. It looked like one boy and one girl, but he couldn't be sure because of how they were situated. It was at least one boy.

The NBA draft came and Reedy was chosen second. When I said I thought he should have been first, he told me the other guy was much better than him. He signed a $40 million two-year contract, not counting the $5.5 million signing bonus he was given right away. My brother, who was the only member of my original family who was speaking to me, negotiated the contract.

Reedy bought a six-bedroom house for his mother and Yvonne. I also moved in as did Miss Oliver (Janice), who moved into Yvonne's room. It was two blocks from my parent's house. They were the first black family in the neighborhood. Reedy and I had our own suite of rooms - a sitting room, a bedroom, and a private bath. I had a little alcove overlooking the manicured back yard for a makeup table and mirror. And a huge walk-in closet, which didn't look so huge after all my clothes and shoes were in it.

At my prodding (maybe insistence) Reedy bought Teddy a Ferrari. The driver's seat had to be reinforced to hold his bulk. Reedy asked me if he should be jealous and I stuck my tongue out at him and went to our bedroom. He followed me in and took me roughly but tenderly. I loved it!

On Christmas Eve, We were sitting in the walled in porch watching TV. Reedy was away on a road trip. I felt some pressure on my bladder. I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came back, I noticed a big stain on the cushion I had been sitting on. Mama looked at me and said, "It's time honey. Your water broke."

Teddy drove the family Cadillac to the hospital. Yvonne and Mama went into the delivery room with me. They spent time alternating holding my hand, feeding me ice chips, mopping my forehead, and breathing along with me whenever I had a contraction.

At 3:47 on Christmas day, I gave birth to a son and a daughter two minutes later. As Reedy and I had agreed, the birth certificate listed their names as Jamaal and Keisha. Reedy showed up at the hospital that night and was unable to stop smiling. He told me I had done good.

Chapter 11.

Reedy rejoined his team on the road. To my surprise, Mom and Dad showed up at the hospital. I was breastfeeding Jamaal when they arrived. When I took the little towel off Jamaal's head, my father got red and recoiled in undisguised disgust. Jamaal's skin was almost as dark as Reedy's. He went over to the bassinette and peeked at Keisha. She was a little lighter but had kinky black hair and obviously black facial features. He looked at Mom and said, "My daughter is dead." And stalked out of the room.

Mom put a hand on my arm and said, "Give him some time sweetheart. He'll come around. It's just a bit of a shock."

Mama came in and Mom said, "Thank you for calling me Shawna." I then knew how Mom and Dad found out where I was. Mom stayed for another fifteen minutes and then left, but not before kissing me on the forehead and telling me my children were beautiful. I almost started crying. Maybe she still cared.

After two days, I was sent home with the babies.

We soon got into a rhythm. I didn't get a lot of sleep. The babies seemed to be on two different schedules. And I insisted that they would be breast fed. I was tired but I was also elated.

Yvonne watched me breast feeding and asked me what it felt like.

"It's amazing. It's almost as good as cumming. Feeling their little mouths latch onto my nipple and feeling the milk flowing out of me is just incredible. The only drawback is that I find myself leaking a lot. I'm going through four bras a day." I sucked on her nipples to let her know how it felt, but she obviously didn't get the same feeling without lactating.

When Reedy got home the next week, we went to the courthouse and got married. Each of us held a baby as we took our vows. Mama, Yvonne, Janice and Teddy were witnesses. And to my surprise, Mom was sitting in the back of the room.

When it was over, Mom again thanked Shawna for calling her. Mama invited her back to the house for lunch. After a little hesitation, she accepted the invitation. We had a pleasant afternoon. Mom held and cooed at both of the babies. And she told me my new family were 'very nice people' before leaving.

Reedy and I decided to have a one-night honeymoon at the four-star hotel downtown. We would have a proper three-week honeymoon in Tahiti when the basketball season ended. Well, actually he decided. I was very anxious about being away from the babies, even for one night. I showed Mama the two bottles of breast milk I had pumped and put in the refrigerator and gave her instructions to warm it up. She smiled at me and said, "Honey, I've taken care of babies before." Then she gave me a loving swat on the butt and told me to go have fun. "And don't spend the whole time in bed."

I felt like a virgin bride when we got to the hotel. There was a big fruit basket and a bottle of champagne which Reedy opened and we both had a glass of. We soon got down to some real honeymooning. I was wearing some sexy white lingerie that I had purchased at the local bridal shop. I figured it was okay for me to wear white. Most brides weren't really virgins these days. I then managed to get that whole huge cock in my mouth for the first time. Reedy exploded into my throat and I swallowed it all without choking. I had achieved one of my objectives.

I went to the bathroom and prepared myself for my next objective.

I came back to bed and started stroking Reedy's cock. After a while, he started to react. I got on my hands and knees on the bed and gave him his target. I felt his tip pushing against my labia. I reached back and repositioned him so that the tip was touching my lubricated anus. He stopped for a minute. I said, "Just do it darling."

He fucked my ass tenderly for a few minutes, and then more hungrily. I actually did orgasm as I felt his warm cum filling my virgin ass.

I rolled over and said, "Don't get used to that Reedy. I just wanted to show you how much I loved you." After some discussion, we agreed he could fuck me in the ass on his birthday and Christmas. I figured he could get hard once an hour and I could always get him to cum in my mouth seven or eight of those times. Getting it in the ass the rest of the times would be okay. As compensation, I would get to spend my birthday and the Fourth of July in bed with Yvonne. Not a bad deal for either of us. And as it turned out, I held him to his two-day limit, but he didn't hold me to mine.

Teddy moved in the next week. In addition to being our chauffer, he took care of the yard and did some light repairs around the house. His yardwork was limited since he got winded after five minutes of mowing the grass. But he did prune the bushes and take care of the flower beds.

He also started doing the grocery shopping. I had done that before the twins arrived; now I just didn't have the time. I had my hands full with sucking, crying and pooping babies.

The first time he came home with three big bags of groceries, Mama, who had stopped working. looked them over and sternly told him that he did a poor job. Everything was fattening and there were just too many snacks. And she told him he was going on a diet and exercise program. She wanted him to be around to see his niece and nephew grow up. He wasn't really related, but we all thought of him as the kids' uncle. He adored Jamaal and Keisha and reluctantly agreed.

Mom came around as often as she could without Dad getting suspicious. She was usually there about once a week. She and Shawna were becoming close friends. She was shocked when she found out Yvonne was a lesbian but never told anyone but me. She didn't understand how such a beautiful girl, or anyone for that matter, could be a lesbian. But she was always still pleasant with Yvonne. And she spent a lot of time talking and laughing with Teddy. Also in confidence, she told me he would be very handsome if he lost some weight. I was shocked that she would say this about a black man. She said, "He's just so sweet."

Chapter 12.

Two weeks later, Reedy's sports magazine arrived. He had been promised it would have a story about him and we had been waiting for it.

He was on the cover. I looked at the table of contents. The title of the story was 'The Superstar and the Gold Digger'.

I flipped to the story. I was portrayed as a conniving white girl who had seduced an innocent guy. I duped him into getting me pregnant. And I had refused to marry him until he got millions of dollars. And then I had forced him to by a friend of mine an expensive car. Some girls from his old neighborhood said I was only interested in him for his money. The story said they couldn't print the names I was called. They reported that I forced him to do whatever I wanted by using his children as pawns. If he ever wanted to see them, he would do whatever I demanded. They identified my Dad as local politician Albert Jackson, who was probably going to run in the next mayoral, and who was quoted as saying he was disgusted with my actions. They identified my 'philanthropist' Mom who had no comment. They described Mama as an active participant in the sex trade who had been married four times. They went easy on Yvonne, other to mention that her father was in prison.

I threw the magazine in the trash can in the kitchen.

Reedy came home and had an orange. He saw the magazine when he went to throw the peel away. After reading it, he left and slammed the door.

The next thing I knew, he was calling me from jail. He had tracked down the writer of the story and had punched him, breaking his nose, and knocking out a couple of teeth. I called Lawrence, who arranged bail. When they got home, Lawrence was berating Reedy and asking him how he could be so stupid.

Thanks to Lawrence, the case was dropped. Reedy would pay the writer $500,000 who would drop the charges. The stipulation was the magazine would print a retraction and an apology to me and Mama. The next issue came out, There was a small paragraph with the retraction and apology buried in the six pages of advertisements at the back of the magazine.

Reedy refused to talk to the press after that.

Not everything was bad. Over the next six months, Teddy had slimmed down to a little over two hundred pounds. His three chins were down to one. He had some lose skin, but Mama put him on an exercise program to tighten him up.

I joined him in the exercises. Soon I was down to the 130 pounds I weighed before my pregnancy. I bought some yoga pants and a sweatshirt to wear while exercising. If Reedy was there, he preferred me to exercise in the nude. When I was done, he would lick all the sweat off of me. I thought this was a little bit weird but didn't object. Mainly because the last thing he licked was always the inside of my pussy. And then we would do some exercises together that was a sure calorie burner. He would do pushups and I would do pelvic thrusts.

Meanwhile, the kids were growing fast and had started crawling.

Mom started coming over more frequently. She spent a lot of time with Teddy, talking and laughing. One day, I entered his room with a load of clean laundry without knocking. Mom was on her knees in only a pair of panties and was sucking on his cock.

She joined me in my bedroom a short while later.

"I'm sorry you saw that sweetheart. But I just couldn't help myself. You don't know what it's like to live with your father. Her hasn't touched me in eight years. And Teddy is so sweet. I was so grateful that a man found me attractive. And he's so well endowed. Is Reedy that big? Maybe now I know why you fell for him. Please don't judge me."

A week later, Mom left Dad and moved in with us. She didn't take her own bedroom but moved in with Teddy. Turns out Mom was a 'screamer'. I was just a 'moaner'. Sometimes, she could be heard all night long.

One day, Mama told me I had a phone call. I answered -- it was my Dad. We hadn't spoken in months. "So, now you've turned your mother into a black cock whore too. It wasn't enough for you to get fucked by that baboon and have little chimp babies. The two of you are just sick. Neither of you has a shred of shame or self-respect. Tell that fucking cunt that I am suing her for divorce."

Before I could answer, he hung up.

Chapter 13.

My father (I no longer thought of him as 'Dad') sued for divorce on the grounds of abandonment and adultery. The case alleged that Mom had moved out and was now living with another unspecified man. My brother represented my Mom and countersued on the grounds of constructive abandonment, claiming that my father had not had sex with Mom for over five years.

While the lawyers were hashing it out, my father had complaints filed against him by three female staff workers claiming sexual harassment and inappropriate touching. A fourth claim was brought by a female reporter claiming unwanted penetration. This was a civil complaint, but it was also being investigated for a possible rape charge.

He quickly settled the divorce when Lawrence threatened to identify and publish pictures of the unnamed other man. Mom got the house and $1,000,000. My father got $200,000, most of which went for lawyer's fees.

Under mounting pressure, my father resigned his position as city councilman. His political career was in tatters. Mom had the sheriff evict him from her house.

Virtually penniless and with no job or other source of income, he moved into a rented room on the outskirts of town. Reporters and photographers were still following the disgraced politician. Pictures were published in the local tabloids of him wearing a collar and leash with his landlady's toes in his mouth and her other foot on his cheek. She was a tall, voluptuous woman with long blond hair. But her skin was as black as Reedy's!

Mama, Yvonne and even Reedy felt sorry for him. Janice and Teddy didn't have an opinion. Mom and I felt he got what he deserved.

Mom went to see Dr. Gupta and found out she was pregnant at the ripe old age of 46. Despite the possible dangers, she decided to have the baby. I got the same diagnosis the following week, although I had known I was with child for almost a month. Dr. Gupta was surprised I got pregnant so fast after giving birth. I was submitted to blood tests and several MRIs of my ovaries and uterus. Dr. Gupta advised me that due to my high hormone levels and the condition of my organs, it was a 50/50 chance I would get pregnant any time I had sex outside of when I was menstruating. I would probably be like that until I hit menopause. He advised me to go on some kind of birth control after the new baby was born.

My answer was, "That's not a decision for me to make, Doctor. I am Reedy's wife and will continue to have his babies until he doesn't want anymore."

He talked to Reedy, and it was decided to wait a few years before we would make a decision.

So, for the next eight months, Mom and I waddled around the house. Everyone was very solicitous of both of us. I didn't get so big this time. Luckily, neither was going to have twins.

Mom gave birth to a healthy baby girl they named Yvonne on December 31. She only spent two hours in labor. Lucky her. On January 3, after ten hours of labor, my second son, Marques, weighing a healthy eight pounds, came into the world.