All Comments on 'The Cheerleader's Nerd Boy Ch. 04'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Nice story!

This story is amazing. I enjoyed it a lot and it was a nice ending for both of the main characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was a REALLY abrupt ending. It is also so weird how her friends seemed so accepting.

Bullrider14Bullrider14about 2 years ago

Really expected the other girl to make a move. Great story!!

David_BrockDavid_Brockabout 2 years ago

Thanks for adding that final chapter! Ties the story up nicely. Can't wait for your next story.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

Good job and thank you for sharing.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 2 years ago

The cheerleading in this series was a backdrop rather than a real plot line, but the story had lots of good sex and some interesting and sometimes humorous visuals (Emilia going to school in her cheer uniform and stilettos in Chapter 1 or 2 was among my favorites).

.

Mark was quite the sympathetic character, but Emilia was an over-the-top bad girl throughout until her transformation through her interactions with Mark. It was nice to see her changing, but sending the sex video to Helen and Clarisse was a setback, not so much bad but rather dumb on her part since Mark, if he'd had any self esteem, would have left her at that point. Fortunately for her, she knew his mind better than I did. Finally with regards to the story, I felt bad for Anna and her unresolved storyline, but that's life; sometimes people move on and we never learn what happens to them, but the rather quick wrap-up was nice to show that Emilia and Mark had overcome their issues and made things work in the long run.

.

Regarding the writing, it was well presented but I didn't particularly care for the third-person-present presentation. It drew me out of the story at first but was used consistently (well done on that) so I got used to it and kept reading all four parts. Very nice job.

hontoukarappohontoukarappoabout 2 years ago

I'm a sucker for obsessive female archetype so this was up my alley.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Emilia found what she needed, someone to truly love her. Though she thinks she's the boss,she is now a wife and her name has changed to mommy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dam with these people criticising you will never improve your works.

Your characters feel fake AF.

100 bucks says she could murder his family and he'd be like "I lov you marry me.

This is manga logic at is finest.

Dash91830Dash91830almost 2 years agoAuthor
Regarding the manga logic

The male characters are based on me and my brothers in law. I’m not desperate enough to forgive a girl for killing my parents, but I’ll forgive her for raping me or even bullying me. As for the female characters, they are based on my sisters, with some elements of gender role reversals of some Gossip Girl plotlines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Better, but I'm not really enjoying the femdom. On the positive side she lives him and is faithful.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Big improvement as the story went on, first chapter was honestly pretty bad but the final chapter is pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

By the final chapter, it lost all credibility. The lead male was too spineless and I feel there's more story with him and Anna.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

"I just love him so much. I'll never do anything that makes me losing him. I can't live without that boy."

words and actions say two different things. What she did was all kinds of illegal and messed up.

Hugo999Hugo9992 months ago

Very silly but enjoyably so

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous