All Comments on 'The Cheerleaders Panties - Finale'

by Back2egg

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Fantastic, just took a bit too long to get to nuts of the story. Lots of 10 year olds huh. Enjoyed your story very much and please write more of them.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 3 years ago
Very good. Very loving. Funny. Hot!

I don’t like “Guys with Big Magic Dicks” stories, as a general rule. This is an exception. This is very sweet, romantic and sexy.

Back2eggBack2eggabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your good review, I'm really happy you liked my story. I don't like ,'Magic Dick' stories either. In this case though he is so down on himself he doesn't know. It is foreshadowed early on by his mother and then by Mrs Leighton being scared to take it on. Sally is scared at the photo shoot but he thinks it's for other reasons. Gemma wants too as does the nurse who teases him to the brink so he won't be in her too long. It's a revelation to him at the end when Sally has to spell it out to him. His confidence blooms after he has his sister. Thanks again maybe I need to make those points clearer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Interesting we never find out why Sally was in the hospital...

Back2eggBack2egg8 days agoAuthor

Sally was involved in an accident at the end of ' the cheerleaders party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBack2egg@Back2egg
I think we all like novelty, be it in music, literature, film or sex. A huge percentage of sex takes place in the mind. Much more than we'd like to admit. All of my stories are based on truth although the prose may blur that a little. I just love having fun! I am basically Ki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES