The Cheerleaders Panties - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True and it will be good to eat dinner without you and Julia eating each other's ass's," I let out carelessly.

"What!" Exclaimed Sally coming to a halt with a face of deadly concern, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Oh come on Sally, we didn't want to spoil your fun."

"We?" She yelled, clinging onto the handrail for balance such was her indignation.

"Yeah, Mother and Father as well, we couldn't help it, surely you knew you were being heard?"

"Oh God, how embarrassing," gasped Sally as she returned to climbing the stairs.

I chuckled to myself and then said, "You certainly proved an aphrodisiac around here," I teased as for once I was not the butt of the joke.

"As soon as you and Julia started crying out, Mother and Father were at it as well!"

"And you?" asked Sally as she continued her climb, "left masturbating, I suppose."

"No!" I joyfully renounced, "I was off over to Gemma's house."

"You've been fucking Mrs Leighton?" challenged Sally in shock quickly rounding on me as she reached the top of the stairs.

"No, Gemma, if she was in."

"And if she wasn't?" I was about to answer when a cry went out from our parent's bedroom.

"Get your ass in the air!" We heard Father demand followed by a sharp spank.

"Oh!" we heard Mother yelp as her ass was tanned. Sally and I covered our mouths to contain our mirth. Sally was struggling to stay upright on her one crutch.

"You love Daddy's dick?" father cried before the sound of another spank hit mothers ass.

"Oh, yeah! I love Daddy's dick!" shouted mother, her voice going up an octave as she took the full benefit of Fathers cock.

"I'm gonna nail your ass! Shouted father.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Pleaded mother.

I turned to Sally, "You know father really should learn some new lines," I joked. I looked at Sally, who hadn't taken in what I was saying.

"Fuck that's hot," she sighed, "let's get to my bedroom, better still let's go to yours, I don't want to hear those two at it."

"Why not?"

"Because it's getting me wet that why!"

We sat on my bed, and in my aroused state, I decided to look at Sally's nude album. She slowly flicked over the pages admiring herself.

"God if only I knew I was going to end up with a broken body like this..." she sighed, "I'd have let you take hundreds."

I laughed, "I don't think my potboiler would have been able to manage that," I joked," I was close to bursting taking these!"

Sally giggled and looked at me, "you were weren't you, I thought you were going to rape me," she chuckled. I looked at the photograph I took last and remembered my animal urges taking over.

"Sally, please don't feel ill towards me but I almost did." Sally looked at me astounded, "I'm sorry, but on that last picture it became too much for me to handle and..."

"And what?" Sally asked with alarm.

"Well, I almost slipped into you, " I confessed.

"Slipped into me! What do you think I am, a pair of slippers?"

"Well, a far better fuck I hope."

"Are you joking?"

"No, seriously, I shot three spurts of cum on your ass and then I wanted to penetrate you."

"Oh my god!"

"Just for a couple of spurts!"

"Just a couple, James, you have no idea, do you?"

"Yes I do, I knew it would be incest, but I got carried away and stupidly thought you wouldn't mind a couple of thrusts!"

Sally screamed with laughter, "My god, you're dumb."

"Yeah okay, okay," I know better now, I'm experienced, I don't need to fuck my own sister."

Sally carried on laughing, finding it hard to get the words out.

"For all your experience you still haven't a clue, have you?"

"Yes I have, I know its wrong to fuck your sister."

"Forget about that, we all get carried away once and a while, there's many brother and sisters who've given in to their urges."

"So what don't I know?"

"James! Your cock is huge!" she revealed,

"It's bigger than the boys at college," I'll admit, giving away the fact that I had checked out the other boys in the shower. But it's no more significant than the cocks you see on those videotapes you're, and your friends are so fond of watching.

"James, do you really think the size of cock those porn stars are packing is the norm?"

"Er, well, I've never thought about it."

"What about Andrea at the party?" Sally suggested, "Oh my god, how will I ever get one of those inside me?" Sally mocked, taking off Andrea.

" Do you really think the cheerleaders didn't notice your bulge every time you watched us practice? Nurse Julia defiantly wanted to try you out because of your size."

"How did she know?"

"I told her and Mrs Leighton."

"I never fucked Mrs Leighton."

"She sure as hell wanted to try! Remember that blowjob, She said she couldn't fuck you because she was on her monthly! That was a lie, I found out you scared the shit out of her with your size!"

"When did she tell you that, and why were you so concerned if I fucked Mrs Leighton?"

Sally sighed and paused, mulling over her thoughts before saying, "You don't think she let me stay there all that time for free, do you?"

"Oh no, what did she have you do?"

"In lieu of food and rent I went down on her once a day," Sally admitted.

"Oh, no, Sally!" I began to chastise before thinking of my acts hypocrisy.

"It was okay, In fact, I learnt how to eat pussy from an expert, it's just that she was a little lax when it came to hygiene. I was worried I may have tasted Father's sperm while licking her out. The thought of tasting you as well is a little weird.

"She told you about screwing Father and blowing me?"

"Well, she would, she's proud of her reputation as the 'Hoe across the road'. We'd get home from college, strip naked before her, get on my knees and take turns eating her out."

"We, Who else was there?"

"Whoever was about."

"Is that all, she never used a strap-on on you?"

"A what? Anyway, if she fancied a change, she's just spanked us."

"What about Gemma?" I urgently asked as the thought of her only wanting me for my dick size was depressing."

"Hey, whatever gets your through the front door, if you'll pardon the pun!"

"Oh, no!" I sighed inconsolably.

"Don't worry, she's still with you, isn't she? Let me tell you, no relationship of any substance survives on dick size alone," Sally opined. "I wasn't worried about incest that time of the photoshoot I was worried about the pain!"

"Pain?"

"Fuck me, yeah, you'd have split this little virgin in two!"

"Virgin?"

"Well, a cock virgin!"

A silence descended on the conversation as I took in Sally's words. The sound of our parent's lovemaking slowly permeated my bedroom as we sat side-by-side, looking at Sally's naked and provocative poses. The duel effect had my penis up hard, and I sensed Sally's breath becoming shorter.

"Look." Sally directed, her stare grazing my loins, "your stiffy is so prominent."

I joined Sally in her examination of my erection, making a tent pole in my trousers. I felt gullible as I was aware that I bulged outwards but never considered anyone would be interested enough in my penis to ever look.

The attention my dick was receiving caused me to twitch and Sally giggled as my little rushes of blood caused my trousers to move up and down. I gasped as the twitches came to an end only to make me more aware of the different sexual sounds Mother and Father were making.

"Oh god, don't they ever stop?" moaned Sally, the persistent audio eroticism beginning to get to her, "They must be in a different position."

Sally put the book to one side and leant over my lap, "What makes your cock jerk like that?"

I stroked the back of her head as I mulled over her question, "I don't know, a favourite picture, a certain act..."

"A favourite pair of panties?" Sally mischievously cut in with a giggle. She then got the album of her nude photographs and opened it at the beginning.

"Lets put you to the test," She proposed pointing to a favourite picture of mine and then looking for any little jerks in the front of my trousers. Her inexperience surprised me as I could easily pretend that all the images were exciting me and push blood into my cock to simulate excitement. I decided to have a little fun and play along.

Sally held out picture after picture, and when I saw one, I really liked I pushed blood into my cock to make it bounce in an artificial excitement.

"Oh, he likes that one," Sally delightfully squealed as her head went low over my loins to watch me twitch, "Let's see what else he likes?"

She opened the album with a picture of her laying prone with her head propped up by her hands and one leg bent. The pose presented her pussy wide open with her sultry 'fuck me' expression. I didn't need to pretend on this photograph as it was so erotically charged.

My cock twitched automatically, and Sally squealed in delight again.

"What part of my body is making your cock do that?" She enquired.

"Your facial expression."

"No way," derided Sally, "It's my spread pussy, isn't it? It's definitely not my face or little tits!"

"You'll be surprised what does the trick," I countered unsure of what exactly elicited feelings of eroticism.

"What about this, then?" examined Sally holding up the picture of her peachy ass where only seconds later, I ejaculated upon.

My cock reacted, and Sally howled with laughter, delighted with her newfound power. As her laughter died down the loud cries of Mother approaching orgasm flooded the house, driving Sally to distraction.

Sally desperately heaved a sigh, "Oh, this is getting too much!"

Sally sprightly got to her feet, pushing up on her crutches. She hobbled to the doorway.

"Wait there!" She strictly commanded with a determined intonation.

I put the photo album away and lay back on my bed. It was only minutes before amorous sounds slowly started in my parent's bedroom. I had to agree with Sally it was ball bustlingly frustrating to hear them in such ecstasy.

I heard Sally limp down the landing towards me. She burst in through the door, wearing her full cheerleader's costume.

She closed the door and awkwardly twirled on one leg, making her pleated skirt spin and rise showing off her sexy white panties.

She stopped and looked me in the eye.

"Come on, don't pretend you've never wanted to fuck a cheerleader in her costume."

She stood as dominantly as possible as I studied her white socks, pleated skirt, and tight top. She looked terrific, and in my long-drawn-out arousal, she looked ripe to fuck.

"Get your kit off and lay back on the bed, I'm gonna ride you cowgirl style!"

I excitedly pulled off my trousers pants and socks in one stroke, my shirt and jumper in another.

"Gosh that was quick, you're hot to trot! " She giggled as I lay back on the bed, holding up my phallus for her to skewer herself upon.

Sally twirled her skirt again giving me a tantalising glimpse of her white panties,

"Do you want to fuck me panties on or off?" She haughtily asked, "Ah, I can tell by your twitching cock you want me to keep them on, you kinky sod!"

"Yes, please!" I gasped mouth agape and eyes bulging.

Sally slowly climbed up on the bed and then straddled my prone body.

Her skirt fluttered down over my cock, and her panty gusset slightly grazed my hard balls.

Sally sat upright and took the hem of her skirt and lifted. I looked at her exposed cute white panties and gasped. I went into an erotic delirium as she sighed and then rasped,

"Could you honour me and push my panties to one side so we can fuck!"

I caught my breath and moved my hand onto Sally's wet gusset to push it to one side. Sally tucked the hem of her skirt into her waistband to give me the glorious view of my cock splitting her pussy and shoving her panties to onside.

She delicately took my cock and pulled it perpendicular to the bed, and then lifted her leg ready to mount.

"Remember I'm a cock virgin, so I may take some time taking you in." Sally excused before introducing my inflamed cock head to her pussy lips.

I jerked at the sensuous touch of her soft, moist lips on m cock head as She slowly lowered herself down. Sally groaned as she inserted the initial head but stopped with a cry as the head flared out.

"Oh god, she gasped as she stopped to let her pussy stretch around my cock, "This beast is going to take some taming," she croaked.

My hands went out and held her lithe waist, holding her up in case she fell down upon my unforgiving spike.

Sally gasped and put a hand on my chest and grimaced as she let herself down only a matter of millimetres.

I looked at her spread pussy, stretched to capacity, her panties a severe casualty to my hard invading cock.

Sally kept still extending her pussy's capacity, biting her lip in an attempt to control her breathing. As soon as she inhaled, she cried out a little, as she was so tight a mere breath in was painful.

"Are you okay, Sally?" as I watched her pussy painfully broadened. She tried to spread her legs wider to take me gasping with every little movement. She gulped again as she lowered herself a few more millimetres, her head tilting back and forth to ride the pain.

"Fuck I can see why Mrs Leighton was scared to take this on." She crocked.

"You don't have to do this, Sally," I offered although I would have been disappointed if she suddenly unsaddled herself.

"No, I'm going to ride this cock if it's the last thing I do!" She boldly declared, her ambition surpassing her want of pleasure. Sally suddenly dropped another ten millimetres, and she whimpered as her breathing intensified.

She croaked and groaned and then leant forward to stop my cock burrowing up her.

I slipped my hands up her top and held her bra bound tits.

"Hmm nice and solid," I praised, "Honk, honk!" I joked lightening the sombre mood that Sally's agonizing quest had created.

"Oh, don't Sally laughed, "this is hard enough as it is."

I bucked my hips slightly to move my cock into her.

"Bastard," Sally grimaced and pushed herself up and slapped my balls in retaliation. She hit me dead centre, and it was my turn to writhe, my body jerking in pain.

"Keep still!" Begged Sally, as the movement of my cock hurt her.

My hands went under her bra and took hold of her hard nipples.

I held her upright so she would have to rely on her limbs to stop from plunging down on my cock.

"Let go of my tits!" Sally laughed!

"Hit my balls, would you?" I grinned, "No, I'm holding you there until your legs tire, and you plunge down on my cock," I laughed.

I felt Sally try to move upwards to dismount, but luckily her perky tits were hard enough for me to feel her move and so I pulled her downwards.

"Oh, you bastard let me off!" She laughed still impaled on me, "I'll hit your balls," She threatened.

"And I'll pull you straight down!"

We stayed still, Sally impaled with my cock halfway in her while I held her in place with my hands tightly squeezing her nipples.

"Let go of my tits please," Sally begged, "I won't go, I promise."

I decided I would let her go, but it was too late.

"James, I'm falling, help me!"

I pulled my hands off her tits and went to grab her waist, but she plummeted down on my cock and shrieked.

She leant forward on my chest, grimacing.

"Sally, are you okay?"

"Oh fucking hell, am I still in one piece?" she joked. We both started to laugh as she lay on top of me with my cock deep in her.

I cuddled her as she kept still, and eventually, my hand went down and into her skirt. I felt her hard ass and stroked her panties, causing my cock to twitch inside her.

"You do love your panties, don't you?" Croaked Sally as I carried on caressing.

"Hmm, that little movement is nice, " she gasped, "Keep going."

I carried on stroking her cute white panties, causing my cock to minutely twitch inside her. Sally heaved a sigh of pleasure in my ear before biting my neck.

This was paradise feeling my sister's sexy pure panties in my hands while my cock was embedded within her. I pushed more blood into my cock, and Sally immediately murmured in pleasure.

She was so petite that the smallest of movements reverberated through her slender body.

"I want you big brother!" she croaked and giggled at her Orwellian pun as I carried on stroking the curves of her ass.

I squeezed both of her butt cheeks, "Honk, honk!" I joked again.

"Hey, let's have a little respect for your lay if you don't mind, " Sally castigated still reeling from the befit of my entrenched cock.

I grabbed her tightly around the waist, "Watch it little girl, or I might give the full length of my barrel!" I threatened, pulling my cock back, ready to ram into her.

"No, don't please!" Sally urgently squealed, "I'll explode!"

"Just remember whose boss," I evilly smirked as I held her ass cheeks hard ready to plunge into her.

"Oh sorry master, you're the boss, and I'm such a naughty little girl!"

We both burst out laughing for as ever Sally had seen the joke in my threat. My chuckling sent reverberations through my body, and Sally quickly held my shoulders.

"James!" She cried.

"What?

"I'm cuming!"

Sally cried out loudly, and her shimmering body sent exotic mini-strokes to my cock! Sally screeched her orgasm, and I quickly covered her mouth, knowing how easy it was to be heard. Her tiny snatch shuddered, and with the smallest of movement I ejaculated hard up into the very depths of her pussy.

My throbbing penis expanded with every throw, and Sally bellowed out as her vagina girth was stretched out yet again. I flooded deep into her gash as I struggled to hold my hand over her mouth in her cries of ecstasy.

Sally's trembling body tensed in waves of pleasure as her orgasm stroked through her. Her eyes were wide and crying as she bit my hand in her reverie.

I stifled my pain as I flexed my erection hard into her to make her cry aloud and her jaw to release my hand.

My spurts subsided, and we both laughed at our absurd fuck.

"How was it for you?" Sally joked?

"Amazing, I about the fifth-best screw I've ever had, mind you, I've only had five!" I teased.

"Oh I'm sorry," Sally apologised," The next one will be better," She promised as my cock shrunk inside her.

"Next one?" I asked in wonder, was she going to make this a regular thing, I asked myself?

"Yes the next one, you don't think I'm going to go through the agony of stretching my pussy that wide for just one fuck?"

"That bad?"

"Bloody well right it was as now I'm wide open for business I want my next customer through my doors! So relax and get hard!" Sally demanded as she tenderly unsaddled herself and lay next to me.

I was soon rampant again with a little helping hand from Sally. She got up and went to mount me again.

"Go reverse cowgirl this time."

"Why so you can see my ass?"

"And your panties," I quickly added with a grin.

"Kinky sod," smiled Sally as she turned around, taking the tip of my cock to guide into her.

I hitched her skirt up from behind and saw the enticing sight of Sally pushing her cum sodden panties to one side and introducing her puffed up - post fucked pussy to my hard cock head.

I stroked her panty-clad bottom as she eased down the shaft of cock with ease as she had been truly opened up.

Her pussy engulfed three-quarters of my cock before she came to a shuttering halt. She cried out.

"What's the matter?" I asked in bewildered at her discomfort.

"Your cock's opening me up differently from this angle, " she gasped.

My imagination sprung to life, picturing my cock pushing her wide open again inside her vagina. I instantly became more engorged casing Sally to moan as the extra girth pushed her wider with-in.

Sally's head went down as she wriggled her ass on my cock, her mouth a symphony of sighs and moans. There was nothing fake about Sally's oral cries of gratification and ache in her tussle to ride my cock. Every whine, moan and sigh could be anticipated with every stroke, thrust or caress of my cock or hand.