The Cheerleaders Panties - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally wasn't one for holding back if she was struggling to ride me she'd give a full-throated admission of her wound.

I put my hands on each ass cheek and stroked her cotton panties downwards, making her descend on my cock and take the broadening girth of my cock as I reacted to her panties.

Sally's head trashed up and down in her craving to take me fully while I delighted in stoking the frills of her panty waistband and legs.

She sat upright and arched her back in self-celebration as she finally took my whole length.

"I've done it!" Sally cried, bouncing slightly on my lap, "Fuck you, Mrs Leighton! All hail the new hoe across the road!" She laughed.

I suddenly thrust up into her, "Oh!" she hollered as she thrashed about skewered on my cock as I spanked her ass for good measure.

"Hey don't get too cocky, you haven't finished yet."

"Oh I will! " a determined Sally declared leaning forward and riding my cock back and forth with little two-inch shunts.

She had bent forward with her hands on my knees, doing her mini vibrato strokes.

I spanked her ass again!

"Ouch!"

"Come on fuck me properly, take me bitch!" I spanked her again for good measure, and obediently she submitted to my cock and lengthened her strokes. She rocked back and forth croaking and exhaling noisily with every stroke.

Even though Sally had claimed to be opened up after her first fucking, her pussy was still amazingly tight. Painfully tight, her pussy walls caused a sharp stinging pain to emit from my sensitive spot as she rocked back on me, gripping my foreskin hard. I felt as if it was soon to rip right off as I began to grumble and yelp in pain.

"Oh, glad you're enjoying it!" wrongly detected Sally, happy that she had me quivering to her tightness.

She lengthened her stroke, and I howled out in agony pushing and spanking her cute butt as it backed onto me.

The more I bellowed, the more it encouraged her, and soon she was taking my full length. With one hand on her ass cheek, I reached around and dipped into the front of her panties.

I found her pussy and rubbed her labia onto her hood and clit. My second cuming was going to take longer, and now Sally was really putting her pussy into it. She upped her tempo now smashing down hard on my cock head. Where was she putting it!

I rubbed her clit harder, and her moans were now of ecstasy rather than pain. She leant back so my cock pleasured her pussy differently and I moved my other hand from her ass to her tits.

Her nipples we rock hard, and every thrust was met with sighs of pleasure, interspersed with more urgent groans when I hit her spot.

My cock was becoming sore, and my foreskin overstretched as Sally clamped her pussy around me for her pleasure. She leant forward again, allowing me to lower her panties and spank her bare ass hard.

"Oh, you bastard," she cried in rhythm to the spanks and then retaliating by squeezing me balls.

I thrashed around a short while causing more gratification for Sally. I went back to rubbing her pussy through her panties, trying desperately to get her off. I eyed up her starfish as her bare ass rocked back and forth marvelling at my cock spearing into her cunt.

She was approaching orgasm and painfully rocking a wailing on top of me. I needed to take her over the edge and inserted my thumb right up her ass!

"Oh, you bastard!" she screamed as the levee broke, and she gushed cum and vocalised her pleasure. I quickly joined her, pumping my seed deep into her.

YEARS LATER

I got off from work and drove downtown to meet my wife, Gemma. I went into the old café where we used to go from college. Gemma was coming from the hospital after her second scan that hopefully would be our second child. I ordered a cup of tea and stared out into the street, things had changed. Kids now had mobile phones and access to the Internet. I envied them immensely as information was so close at hand. I saw web sites where panty fetishes were accepted and wished it were so when I was younger.

Gemma came in and joined me. The news was good, and so we took time to have a bite to eat as well as a relaxing cup of tea.

"There's a birthday party at your mother's house this Saturday, she's asked if Simon can come?" Gemma nonchalantly declared as she poured her tea into her cup.

"Sure I'll drop him off if you like, how old is my little brother now?"

"Ten, the same age as Simon."

"Ten, my god time flies, who else is going to be there?"

"Sally and Susan and their kids, Mrs Leighton and Sofia, Sandra and her kid Stephen," Gemma reeled off before pausing a while," They're all ten years old, all born around the same time."

"And all have names beginning with 'S'" I added with a scoff as I knew Gemma was one for looking for a mystery.

"Oh come on it is strange, don't you think so?"

"Not really," I sighed, " we were all feeling horny around the same time, just a coincidence".

"Ha! Well, you and I were. You had me knocked up in no time, couldn't keep you out of me!" She joked.

"Hey, I don't recall you crossing your legs and complaining!" I retorted with a smile.

"Crossing your legs doesn't stop men getting in."

"Really? So that crowbar I had in the bedroom was a waste of time?"

Gemma laughed, "Okay, guilty as charged, but what about the others?"

"Like who?"

"Sandra, for instance, she had a kid at the same time an no one knows who the father is."

"That's easy, she was screwing your dad," I explained.

"But Dad had gone back to mum and had Samantha, a daughter of their own."

I sighed heavily, "Maybe, but we all know what your mum was like, anything in trousers."

"Yeah, your trousers!" Gemma hissed.

"Oh, you had to bring that up again, " I sighed, "I was a young virgin, who wouldn't have excepted a chewy from a sexy woman like your mum at that age?"

"But was that all it was?"

I leant forward on the table, "Yes!" I declared forcefully, "Now drop it."

"I'm sorry, but what about Sally and that nurse?"

"What about them?" I sighed huffily.

"Oh come on, both of them gay and both have children immediately and Sally's only just out of the hospital. You don't get a sperm donor that quick."

"True I'll give you that one, are they going to be at the party on Saturday?"

"Yes everybody, I've mentioned."

"Really?" I mused, "Actually I forgot something's come up at work Saturday and I've got to go in. Can you take Simon there and back?"

"Sure, nothing too important, I hope?"

"No, just a glitch, I'll be home as soon as I can, Tell me about your scan?"

"Yeah, it went great apart from the bloody doctor telling me what sex it was."

"Oh no, what is it?"

"It's a baby," Gemma joked.

"Yes, very good, what sex?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"I think it's only fair as you already know, "I chivalrous assured.

"It's a girl," softly said Gemma, "What do you think we should call her?"

"I'd like to call her Sally."

Gemma looked at me and smiled, "Sally, it is then."