All Comments on 'The Cheerleaders Panties Pt. 07'

by Back2egg

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

He needs to get the girl first and then tell her about the mother. He should also tell the girl about what her mother wants when his dad is gone. He should also nail his sister.

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkover 3 years ago
More please

I really liked the story and I hope there's more. He should tell Gemma about him and her mother and then fuck her mother while Gemma watches with her blessing. I really hope he gets to fuck his sister and I also think that his mother wants to fuck him too. And I'd love it if he got both Milfs pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Some proof-reading would really help, the dialogue is completely nonsensical at times, but still a good read. The part where James fingers Sally until she cums is extremely sexy and well-written. Best entry in the series so far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBack2egg@Back2egg
I think we all like novelty, be it in music, literature, film or sex. A huge percentage of sex takes place in the mind. Much more than we'd like to admit. All of my stories are based on truth although the prose may blur that a little. I just love having fun! I am basically Ki...