The Cheerleaders Panties Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure, I wouldn't want to get in your way?' An absurd disingenuous 'question that irritated me as only a fool would ask it.

"Aw James, a gentleman to the end. No, of course I don't mind. I feel quite safe with you," she made clear.

I felt dejected inside. As lovely as it was to be invited into Gemma's bedroom for a chat was, I still sensed I was objectified at college as a walking eunuch with no hands. In their eyes, a male Venus De Milo with no hands to grope and no cock to penetrate.

I followed Gemma upstairs with my eyes glued to her ample bottom swinging from side to side with every step.

We pushed in through her bedroom door, and my senses lit up with wonder. This was paradise.

All her room was white with a dresser before a window, a bed opposite and cupboards in a wall.

"Sit down before the dresser while I dry myself," Gemma indicted while beginning to unfasten her towel.

This was too casual, surely she wasn't going to dry herself naked in front of me? My assumption proved right as she pulled out a dressing screen from the end of her bed. Gemma ripped off her towels and flung them over the inadequate screen that just covered her torso and nether regions and not much else.

She stood upright allowing me to see her naked shoulders and the beginning of her generous boobs. She took a towel to her hair and rubbed roughly, both her arms in the air in surrender. I marvelled at her milky white skin juxtaposed with her rolling deep red locks as they escaped from under her invasive towel to flutter down over her breast.

"Where are you going if you don't mind me asking?" a question asked to break up my gawping looks of adoration.

"I've got to go to a dinner and dance with Michael Johns," she informed coldly delivered in her Irish lilt.

All my dreams with Gemma evaporated in that one sentence leaving the vision of my future world stark and barren.

"Lucky boy," I dolefully conceded trying to act as if I didn't care while inside I was dying.

Gemma dropped her towels and playfully pushed her body against the screen her arms reaching over it to hold it up.

"Could you be a dear and pass me my panties and dress from the end of my bed?" Asked Gemma mischievously grinning widely knowing about my fetish. I pushed up and went to the end of the bed and picked up her black silk panties and a black boob tube dress.

"Sorry no time to admire them," she teased, holding her hand out over the top of the screen.

I smiled and handed her the garments, and she quickly bent down to step into her panties. I could see her feet stepping into them and then her straightening up as she covered her desirable area.

The suggestion of what was going on behind that screen was very erotic and had my sap rising despite being mentally pole-axed by Gemma's revelation of her date.

"So who is this lucky bloke?" I asked as Gemma disappeared once more to slip into her boob tube.

"Just a boy who asked me out a while back." She told as she moved out from behind the screen with her back to me.

"Be a dear and zip me up?"

I stepped towards her and took hold of the little short zip at the back of the boob tube. I slowly took a grip and pulled upwards, taking time to admire the porcelain skin of her back and shoulders.

She turned around and adjusted her boobs under the slender figure-hugging dress, causing me to laugh and admire at the same time.

"Don't you wear a bra with that?" I naively asked as she made her way to the bed.

"What with these tits?" She chuckled, " I could only wear a strapless one and apart from not being up to the job they ruin the whole look."

"Well, I hope your boyfriend appreciates your efforts," I forlornly accepted trying to act as manfully as possible despite feeling lost.

"He's not my boyfriend, he's just someone I needed to go to this dance with."

Suddenly the colour button to the visage of my life was turned back on, but I was still feeling frail as she was dating someone else.

"Why didn't you ask me?" I enquired emboldened by my desperation.

"I wanted to go with you?" she shockingly declared as she sat on the bed, rolling her stockings.

"Don't you remember I waved to you when you were peeping through the curtains down at the studio."

"But you were naked with my sister!" I gasped incredulously.

"Didn't stop you watching," Gemma added as she speared her foot into the stocking, stretched her leg high out in front of her and rolled it up her leg.

The intoxicating view took my mind off the argument as she rolled her stockings All the way up her thigh. It pushed her short dress up momentary to give a sexy glimpse of her black silk panties.

"Do you like my legs?" A question asking for praise rather than affirmation.

"I love everything about you Gemma, I always have, " I reeled off thinking of my missed opportunity.

"How could I have come in while you two were at it?" I cut in before Gemma could thank me," Sally was naked."

"She wouldn't have minded, any way you shot off like a rocket once you polished our windows, I had to get someone urgently."

"Polished your windows?"

"Cum on them," Gemma laughed as she adorned her other leg with a stocking. I shrunk in embarrassment and sat down at her dresser.

"Oh god," I blurted in despair.

"Never mind, there'll be other times, you were my first choice," She beamed as she took a chair at the dresser and took out some lipstick.

I sat back in my chair and relaxed. I was Gemma's first choice, what more could I want? I looked at her as she leant forward and made a ring with her lips and applied her lipstick. Her lips were shaped ideally just like her mothers, and no sooner as the good news about being Gemma's preference sank in, I was hit by the guilt of being blown by her mother. Her mother's mouth was on my cock with the same glossy lipstick.

Gemma rocked back as her boobs were slowly escaping the elastic bondage of her boob tube. She pulled her dress back up, covering any chance of escape.

"Bloody tits!" she joked, "Nothing but trouble."

I smiled at her mammary manoeuvres before boldly praising them,

"They look fantastic!"

"Ah! Typical bloke, you see a pair of big tits, and you think they're great," she complained, "They're too heavy, hard to control and get too much unwanted attention! You know sometimes men may as well be talking to my tits!"

"What was that?" I said as I stared at her tits.

"Hey!" She frivolously scolded while laughing, thankfully seeing the joke.

"I'd rather have a pair like your sister's, small with little hard nipples," she audaciously declared.

"I'd rather have yours!"

"Why because they're big?"

"No, because they belong to you."

"Aw that's so sweet," Gemma sighed with a little girl lost voice whose innocence was quickly dropped by her very next utterance, "I've heard good things about your cock too!"

My jaw dropped in shock as Gemma laughed only to stop at the sound of the front door bursting open.

"Its Mum and dad, " laughed Gemma.

"Will they mind me being in your bedroom?" I asked nervously as I could hear a stampede of booming footsteps on the stairs intertwined with giggles, slapping sounds and hi pitched female cries of 'Oh'!

Gemma was just about to get up and welcome them home as her mother gave out a loud fishwife shriek from the landing.

"Get in there you slut and get your panties down!" A male voice cried a voice that I recognised as my father's. His order was followed by another spanking sound and shrieks from Gemma's mother.

Gemma and I looked at each other in astonishment. "Sounds like they've got other things on their mind." Joked Gemma, as another shriek went up from the far bedroom.

"I want your panties down, wench!" my father cried much to Gemma's amusement.

"I think your dad wears the trousers in that relationship," she giggled, "Come on, let's go and have a listen," she whispered.

Gemma was quickly up and sneaking out of her bedroom door on her toes. I slavishly followed, feeling uncertain about hearing my dad perform.

Gemma tiptoed across the landing and moved right up to her mother's bedroom door, and I walked in beside her. There was another shriek from Mrs Leighton as I heard my father yell,

"Give me that pussy wench!"

Gemma covered her mouth to muffle her laughter. At the same time, I was left wondering if it was the same demure sophisticated Mrs Leighton I knew. She was always well-groomed and intelligent to my mind, and now she was on her back, having her panties ripped off, and about to be porked screaming like a banshee.

A quick rhythmical creaking came from their bed as Mrs Leighton's squeals went up an octave in time to the image of her being poked.

Gemma chuckled into her hand and then removed it slightly to whisper," Whipping her panties off was fore-play." She quickly covered her mouth for a fresh round of muffled laughter.

They were both hot to trot as by the sound of the bedsprings Mrs Leighton was taking it hard and fast.

"Whose King Dong," shouted Father?

"You are, you are!" cried Mrs Leighton with the accompaniment of creaking bedsprings.

"Do You love daddy dick!"

"I do, I do!"

"Say it!" ordered father followed by the sounds of a sharp spank.

"I love it!" cried Mrs Leighton.

"What do you love," shouted father louder.

"I love daddy dick!" she submitted.

"What! Daddy can't hear you!"

I fucking love daddy dick! She screamed at the top of her voice, "Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me daddy!" she begged as her short cries of ecstasy heightened and become one continuous scream.

"Cum bitch, cum!" demanded father fucking her at rapier speed as she shrieked out her orgasm.

Gemma moved closer to me, "fuck, this is hot." She whispered.

I nodded in agreement as our audio voyeurism had me aroused no end but what to do?

The sound of the demure lady Mrs Leighton reduced to a base animal lusting for sex gave me a very prominent erection. As she had told me, "we all have our needs," but somehow it was difficult to imagine Mrs Leighton thrashing around on a bed so wanton begging for cock.

Her debasing was such a turn on as she lay on the bed cooing in the reverie of orgasm.

I still expected her to shake my father's hand and say, "thank you very much that was textbook sexual intercourse."

Instead, she shrieked again to the sound of her being pulled into place as father gruffly ordered, "on your hands and knees bitch, I'm gonna nail your ass!"

Gemma let out a small laugh before quickly covering her mouth again. She waited until her mother started to groan again before whispering,

"He still hasn't cum, your dads a fuck machine!"

The sound of Mrs Leighton's cries as her ass was rhythmically spanked along with the creaks of the bedsprings were proof enough that father was going to take her long slow and hard this time.

Gemma's face lit up to the slapping of skin against skin. She looked out of place eavesdropping, dressed stylishly in her velvet boob tube and black stockings.

She leant towards me and whispered, "Is this turning you on?" before looking down and clumsily grabbing my erection for a quick squeeze,

"Ask a silly question," she said with a quickly stifled giggle.

Gemma had touched my cock, and my head went giddy in the sexually charged atmosphere.

The sound of dad slowly pounding into Gemma's mother at force was drawing grunts from him and her.

Gemma's eyes were dilated, and I could tell she was as turned on as I.

She leant in to whisper to me again, "If you fuck like your dad, the girls are in for a good time."

"If you fuck like your mum the boys are in for a good time," I countered, causing us both to chuckle into our muffling hands.

"Oh! Baby, you're hitting it! Sighed Mrs Leighton.

Gemma mouthed to me "Oh fuck!" and slipped a hand up her boob tube letting me see her black stocking tops and panties. She rubbed her pussy through her black silk panties and my legs buckled at the overload of sexual stimuli.

"Join me!" She silently mouthed as she fell back against the wall, parted her legs and accelerated her masturbation.

Gemma sighed as she closed her eyes, hell-bent on getting off. I stood confused finding masturbating to the sounds of my father fucking strange. I moved towards Gemma to whisper something when she jumped off the wall and grabbed me with one arm hooked around my neck the other around my waist.

She urgently kissed my lips as I warily grabbed her velvet bound body. Her mouth swirled on mine, her tongue probing my lips, forcing them to open and our moist tongues to meet and dance. I stroked the arc of her back, only stopping to grope her ample ass.

She pushed me against the wall; her boobs compressing against my chest before she grabbed and pulled me into her bedroom.

She quickly leant over and pushed the door closed and then pulled me by my shoulders, backing herself towards her bed, feverishly kissing me all the time.

She hit the bed with her legs and fell back onto it. I wanted to jump on top of her, but she bounced up and pushed me away. I stood in limbo a few seconds as she threw her long locks over her shoulder and positioned herself on the edge of the bed.

She struck out at my trouser waistband and smiled up at me as she unzipped my fly.

"Right let's see what all the fuss is about," she whispered joyfully.

She pulled both my trousers and pants down in one forcefully push, and my penis sprang up like a spitting cobra on speed, causing Gemma to delightfully squeal.

She grabbed my hips and studied my straining erection already anointed with pre-cum, a white-speckled crown on my shiny purple head.

Her head moved in, and I jerked away from her breath.

"Oh, Wow! So the rumours were true!" she gasped as she scanned over my tense penis.

My knees were already trembling as she lent back and hiked up her short skirt revealing her black satin panties. They were already moist at the gusset from her little pre-wank outside the bedroom door.

An enormous duet of both a male and female screaming orgasms rang through the house from Mrs Leighton's bedroom and Gemma, and I looked at each other and laughed.

"It sounds like they've finished," whispered Gemma with a little chuckle, "we've got to be quiet."

Gemma lay back and hoisted her velvet boob tube dress revealing her black patterned stocking tops and satin undies.

"Pull my panties off," she seductively gasped, opening her legs to invite me in.

I awkwardly shuffled forward as my trousers around my ankles acting as a manacle. I kept my eyes on the prize as Gemma sexily eyed me and lifted her hips a little to help me undress her.

I gripped the panty waistband and drew then down her rising buttocks and down her legs. I gasped at Gemma's naturally red hair on her vagina, making her giggle.

She lifted her legs high, and I ran her panties of surrender up her limb masts up over her feet.

Gemma saucily placed her nylon-covered foot on my erection, and I jumped and clenched as I felt my boiler close to blowing.

"Oh!" I shrieked and bent double doing my best to keep my sperm in check, making Gemma laugh.

"Sssh!" she insisted with a finger over her lips, "He's a sensitive fellow isn't he for all his size," She complimented. However, it was lost on me as I continued to fight and keep my semen with-in.

I groaned fighting with every nerve and sinew to keep my produce at bay only to draw a reprimand from Gemma about the noise.

I gulped in huge breaths bent over, and as my reaction to discharge abated. I wondered if I should tell about Gemma her Mothers discourse with me concerning the noise Sally and herself were making during their muffin tasting bout. I decided against it as she went on to blow me something I didn't want Gemma to know.

My cock had never been so sensitive, bursting at the seams overloaded by blood pushed into it for nearly an hour.

I looked up to see Gemma lying back propped up on her elbows, her long thick dark red hair sensually splayed over her naked shoulders. Her hazel eyes fluttered, and she seductively licked her lips as she lent to one side, freeing a hand to caress her breast and slowly pull down her boob tube.

Her large firm youthful tits popped out from their binding and rested.

"Do you still think my tits are better than your sister's?" she teased as she began to tweak her own nipples.

I stood gawping, not knowing what to do, as I was fully cocked and ready to explode. I bought time with talk hoping I could reclaim some control.

"I haven't seen my sister's tits," I gulped between big breaths.

"You have," Gemma exclaimed, "You saw them in the studio."

"It wasn't her I was looking at."

"Aw you're such a sweetie, but you have seen them through the glass," she omitted mysteriously.

"Glass! What are you on about?" glad to be able to buy some more time even though it was by talking about the qualities of my sister's tits.

"Oh, I thought you and your father indulged."

"Father!" I bleated in confusion," look, neither of us has seen Sally's tits."

"I've made a mistake," Gemma quickly backtracked, her face looking like she had given away a secret. She hastily changed to a subject I'd definitely agree with.

"Come on, come and suck my tits!" she rapidly offered, pushing them forward for my delectations.

I instantly went for them like a dog to a bone. Gemma's two magnificent mounds becoming captivating targets of desire.

I stepped out of my trousers and gingerly moved over her on all fours making sure to keep my cock away from bodily contact.

Gemma giggled at my predicament, and as I was about to lurch forward and clamp my mouth on her boobs, she started to tap my shoulders.

"Lift up, lift up," she implored and snaked out from under my body. I looked at her disappointed not having tasted her fruit but marvelled at her body, slipping out of her dress.

"I can't have him going off and ruining my dress," she giggled pulling her boob tube free revealing her naked body,

"He's such a sensitive fellow, isn't he?" She observed once again. I scanned Gemma's porcelain body as she folded her dress, wondering where I heard that description of my teetering cock before. It was with her mother I quickly remembered having had such a small catalogue of intimacy with the opposite sex.

I wondered what Gemma's reaction would be if she found out I'd been blown by her mother. I quickly parked that predicament for the future. I efficiently concentrated on the matter at hand courtesy of my cock, getting into Gemma's pussy.

I gingerly sat up as she came towards me. She looked great naked bar her stockings as she put on the glamour with a hand on hip. She stood before me, my eyes at pussy level as she stared down at my cock passionately.

"Fuck I want that in me!" she declared, turning on her desire once more.

Gemma straddled my legs and pulled my head into her breasts. I cupped one boob and gobbled at its nipple hungrily, squeezing the underlying mammary while sucking her teat, bringing the nipple between my teeth. I was in heaven but desperately wanted my cock inside her and rid myself of my virginity.

"Fuck me! Please," I begged between large mouthfuls of Gemma's tit. I pleaded so hard I was close to tears as my virginity had hung on me like an oak collar, dragging me down mentally and physically.

"Hey, don't worry sweetheart," she soothed while feeding her breasts into my mouth, "They'll be plenty of sex on offer with me."

She pushed me back on the bed and straddled herself over my seeping tense cock. Gemma went up on her haunches and sexily spread her pussy lips, exposing the dipping pink ready to descend and engulf my cock.

She placed a hand on my heaving chest, leaning over and looking me in the eye. She smiled as her hair cascaded down over her shoulders and sighed, "Let's get him up, shall we?"