The Cheerleaders Panties Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her erotic words caused me to clench. She looked down on my penis and took hold of my cock shaft and introduced my straining purple head to her pussy. There was a slight graze, and I shot.

Gemma screamed as a long thick pearl shot straight into her face.

It hit her in one eye as she panicked to move away—the next shot into her hair, causing another scream.

"Not in my hair," she cried as if I had control.

"Oh, no!" I wailed in despair, still fighting to keep my spunk inside.

I carried on shooting all over her body as she stiffened in a sate of paralyses as my forceful cum splattered on her tits.

"Stop it!" she demanded as she rolled off my body with her arms crossed over her in a hopeless defence.

The next shot limply fell upon my stomach as if she had demanded it and she angrily looked at my dying cock head as it neared its death throe. Out of nowhere, I shot hard again, and once more Gemma screamed as a bolt of spunk splashed hard into her face.

She rolled away and fell off the bed with a heavy thump landing full on her arse quickly followed by the back of her head.

"I'm sorry!" I begged in dismay, as Gemma crawled away from the bed in a daze, semen dripping off her.

"Gemma!" I heard her mother shout from downstairs, "are you okay?" Piling on the anxiety of the situation.

Gemma slowly pulled herself to her feet. She flinched every time she became aware of touching semen and stood still with her arm out as they dripped my cum. The sound of her mother ascending the stairs made me panic, and I scuttled around to find my clothes.

"Gemma! What was that noise?" her mother called again with distress.

Terror began to affect my control of the simple task of putting on my trousers, and I was still naked as Gemma's mother tried the door handle. Thankfully Gemma had locked the door in our initial craze of passion, halting her mothers caring advance.

"Gemma, are you alright?"

I looked at Gemma with pleading eyes to say something as she stood, unable to move. Her arms out dripping semen like some warped sex scarecrow.

"Gemma, answer me," anxiously pleaded her mother, trying the door in repeated frustration.

"I'm okay mother," Gemma moaned in a downbeat voice, her words muffled by the sperm matted hair over her face.

"What was that noise?"

"Its okay mother I fell off the bed," she explained reassuringly.

"Okay, as long as your alright darling, anyway your dates here."

"Tell him I'll be five minutes."

"Get a move on," her mother admonished before the sound of her descent down the stairs could be heard.

My head hit the bed as I gasped in relief. I looked at Gemma still rooted to the spot semen still dribbling down her.

She looked angry, staring out from under her semen-tangled hair.

"Sorry," I softly omitted, waiting for a slew of abuse to come my way. Instead, Gemma broke into a smile and started laughing.

"Fuck they weren't joking when they said you did a lot!" Gemma laughed.

I joined her with her in relief, wondering who, 'they' were.

"Can you hand me that towel?"

I instantly obeyed the escape from her mother, catching us overriding my disappointment at not being able to screw her.

I draped the towel over her shoulders, and she immediately started to wipe away my cum.

"I suppose a quickie's out of the question?" I joked.

"Any quicker than that and we needn't have got undressed, shit I'm going to be smelling of cum all evening," she bemoaned.

"Cover yourself in talc and perfume," I suggested secretly proud of the thought of her smelling of me with her date.

We dressed and made good before we both descended the stairs.

"Have a good evening," Bid Gemma's mother before she realised I was there.

"Oh!" was all she said, but I could tell she wasn't happy.

"Bye mum," said Gemma escaping out to her awaiting car.

"Bye, love," shouted her mother from the doorway, "and what do you want?" she hissed at me aggressively.

"I've come to see my Father," I nervously replied.

"Sure, you have." Was all she said, looking up in the direction of Gemma's bedroom.

Later that evening, I was called to the phone by Mother. I walked down the stairs nervously looking at her standing impatiently in her bathrobe. She held the receiver held away from her body in one hand while her other hand was on her hip.

"Who is it?" I nervously asked.

"How the hell should I know," She scowled, "Some tart."

I took the receiver, and Mother stormed off up the stairs to the bathroom. I turned to the wall.

"Hello?"

"Hello, James its Mrs Leighton here," she stated with a voice of cold officialdom.

"What can I do for you?" I coldly answered.

"Right here's the deal," She declared, "Your father is away in a month, and I want you here."

Her formal tone confused and scared me, and I slowly turned around, worried that someone could somehow hear what Mrs Leighton was going to say. To my horror, I saw Mother staring down at me from the landing. I became stricken with anxiety caught between two vengeful women.

"Are you still there?" snapped Mrs Leighton.

"Yes, sorry, go on."

"I want you here," Mrs Leighton continued, "you get to fuck me whenever and wherever you like, you get to cum in my pussy, ass, mouth and over my tits. How does that sound?"

"Wonderful," I answered deadpan as I looked at my suspicious Mother.

"You don't sound too excited."

"I am it's just..."

"Anyway, that's what's on offer, In return I want you to leave my daughter alone,"

I was in no position to discuss her offer as Mother was listening to every word.

"If you go near her I'll make sure she gets to hear about the blow-job I gave you."

"Okay, I'll see you in a month, bye." I put the receiver down and immediately Mother was on to me.

"Who was that?" She rasped.

"Mrs Robinson."