The Cheerleaders Panties Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know she's got it in for me being male, but how does she know my cock size?"

Sally looked around as if some kind of spy was lurking in the recesses of our kitchen.

"Can I trust you?" she whispered.

"Of course you can." I instinctively responded.

"Yes, we all say that, but I really need to know if I can trust you to the depths of your soul." Sally earnestly pleaded with a gravitas rarely seen in her.

"Is it that serious?"

"Deadly, our lives will be a living hell if you can't keep quiet. If you think things are bad now... If you don't keep this to yourself, the consequences are really dire."

As soon as those words were out mother stormed into the kitchen, letting us know she was still upset and strangely dressed in only her robe.

"Has anyone seen the bath salts, I left them by the fridge?" she accused loudly while scanning the room for the items.

"I've already taken them to the bathroom," Sullenly Informed Sally.

"Good, I'm going to take a bath, if anyone calls just take a message and I'll get back to them, I don't want to be disturbed.

Mother exited the kitchen, and the sound of her light steps was heard upon the stairway carpet.

She had been to take long baths most days, which had puzzled me, but not enough to question her as it kept her poisonous personality well out of the way.

"What is it with all these baths?"

A mischievous grin spread across Sally's face, "What excellent timing."

With-in minutes Sally and I were in the dark of the attic, and a large door was opened, which I thought was a cover for the various tanks and cisterns. The loft was curiously dust-free with bright new rafters and beams erected for maximum space—a newness out of kilter with the rest of the house. In front of us was a large glass plate, refracting small rays of light from below.

The glass plate was held in place by a crisscross of beams and also suspended by thick industrial cables. As we stealthily moved forward, I could hear the echoed refrain of mother singing amidst the backdrop of discordant splashing water. There was also an exotic smell seeping from the room below.

"Try not to breath that in," whispered Sally taking a hanky to hold to her mouth, "Its strong stuff."

I sniffed the air, trying to gauge what it was only for Sally to quickly grab my arm and mouth, "don't."

Her face was distorted in an expression of danger. So I immediately followed suit and reached for a mouth covering of my own.

We crept to the matted surrounds of the glass and looked down. There was our mother, naked taking a bath.

"Don't worry, she can't see you, it's one-way glass."

I looked down flabbergasted, not only was it one-way but it also magnified mothers glorious body. She looked almost touchable, as she lay back relaxed in the bath,

I was stunned to see her smoking weed as she relaxed, surrounded by her perfumed candles.

"You have to be careful when she's smoking, that's some powerful stuff!" underlined Sally from behind her hanky. My mind was ablaze with questions as it was clear that Sally had known about this a long time.

I looked down with hatred at my naked mother, and enjoyed my revenge, silently ogling every part of her nude body. Her ample breast floated on the water as her head stretched back to relax on her folded towels. Her thick black bush was clearly outlined beneath the lime-scented water.

"Good figure, don't you think?" whispered Sally, "fucking bitch with tits like that."

I smiled and looked down studying my mother's boobs, for all her anger, I had to admit to myself that she had a good rack and body to match.

"Come on, it's not safe to stay too long when she's smoking unless you want to have a little tug, you pervert!" she giggled.

"No!" I exclaimed in denial a little too loudly.

"Sssh!" Urged Sally and took my hand to drag me away from the window. She pulled me to the doorway and stopped looking down at me. I wanted to stay, a desire that had become evident to Sally as I became aware of my erection.

We crept along the attic and just before we made the ladder I saw another two-way mirror, this one was above Sally's bedroom.

"They can see you as well?" I pointed out in disbelief.

"That's right but don't get any idea's," She warned, "Anyway I'm aware of it so don't think you'll catch me up to no good," she chuckled.

We got back to the kitchen. "So who put those mirrors there?" I asked suddenly thinking of the logistics of the attic now my mother's naked body wasn't the issue.

"I don't know, but they both knew about them when they bought the house."

"How do you know that?"

"Just a hunch, think about it, why have I got the biggest bedroom in the house?" Sally argued.

It was something that had crossed my mind as I was stuck in a little box room of a bedroom. I argued the unfairness of it all but was rebuffed by a patriarchal front reinforced by a greedy Sally.

"So how come you know about the mirrors?"

Sally sighed and leant back on the kitchen chair and looked out into the far distance.

"They were the catalyst for our family's break-up," she lamentably sighed.

I was well aware the cohesiveness of our family was straining but put that down to the complexities and stresses gathered by the harassment of age. I thought all families were dysfunctional to some degree with only the prominent psychotic, deranged families unavoidably coming to public attention.

It was all so subjective and who knew what twists, kinks and perversions that happened in the strict citadels of some shameful families.

"Was it really that bad?" I contended observing that Sally had become emotional as she looked far out into the distance.

"Its why Father left."

I sat in the café uptown and looked at the camera I had just bought. I tried to read the instructions but other things weighed too heavily on my mind to take them in. Sally had become very reticent concerning the one-way mirrors in our house and how they led to father leaving. I tried to reason out every predictable scenario, but none of them had a plausible outcome. I soon started thinking about the absurd and ended up castigating myself for thinking something so ridiculous.

I stared into the street while casually sipping my coffee while all the nondescript people charged about their business. My eyes were drawn to a young blonde, the sun bleaching out the colour of her hair at her crown.

I quickly recognised the face of Sandra, one of Sally's Cheerleader team. She peered into the café, trying to pierce the immediate reflections of the big front window. She saw me and carried on. I didn't feel slighted, as I had never had much to say to her anyway. She was a sombre girl who never joined in with the jokes and japes of the other girls. When the other girls sang 'Happy Birthday' to me flashing their pussies at me while performing a perverted can-can, Sandra was conspicuous by her absence.

She walked on past the door but suddenly stopped and came back. She pushed in through the door and made her way to my isolated table in the corner of the café.

She smiled at me,

"Hello, mind if I join you?"

"Be my guest," I answered, waving my hand at the free seats opposite, "How're the rehearsals going?"

"That's what I want to talk to you about," She answered shuffling to get comfortable while placing her morning shopping in the vacant seat next to her.

"That sounds ominous."

"It's about Gemma," She declared with an air of authority making me feel as if I had something to answer to.

"Why are you ignoring her?"

"I'm not," I quickly denied.

"So why is she close to tears most of the time?" Sandra aired caustically leaning back into her chair and crossing her arms.

The thought of an attractive girl being close to tears over me was an alien concept. Could anyone really like me that much? There had to be a catch. It was true I was going out of my way not to bump into Gemma but only because of her mother's threat.

The grand strategy in my mind was to keep clear of her while she was busy practising for the national Cheerleader trophy and come back to her in time.

"Is she distraught because of me?" I tried to affirm secretly flattered that I was the object of such a beautiful girl's affection.

"Yes!" Sandra heavily rubberstamped her answer, "Here, let me demonstrate. Put both of your hands flat on the table close together."

I furrowed my forehead quizzically and placed my hands on the table as asked. Sandra produced a line of thick string from her pocket and began to wrap my hands together in a figure of eight.

I watched on bemused, expecting Sandra to demonstrate some kind of physical metaphor.

"Now!" declared Sandra forcefully grabbing the rope of my bound hands. It was now I realised I had sleepwalked into a trap, as I was helpless. Anxiety hit me far too late, and I tried to pull away until Sandra's other hand shot under the table and grabbed me solidly by the balls.

I jerked up in my seat as I cried out, only to be quickly pulled into place over the table by my tethered hands and balls.

"Quiet!" she hissed, or I'll twist these fucker's right off," she threatened with relish.

She eased her grip slightly, so I was on the edge of agony. She smiled wickedly enjoying her work.

"Now why are you ignoring Gemma?" she examined harshly.

"I'm not," I managed to squeak before Sandra reintroduced her iron cast grip. I shuddered against the table and cried out, drawing the attention of the dinners in the café.

"You really want to lose these?" she hisses again, adding another quick squeeze to command my attention. "Don't think I'm worried about the customers here, I can twist these to oblivion before anyone can do anything."

"I've been threatened," I garbled through gritted teeth, sweat appearing on my brow, "Mrs Leighton has threatened to tell Gemma things."

"What things?" She demanded applying a bit more pressure.

"That she blew me!" I struggled to reply.

"Is that it?" Sandra gasped in disappointment, releasing her grip a little.

"Gemma would never forgive me," I gasped, taking in air and somehow direct it to my strangled testicles, "I'd lose her forever."

"Look!" reasserted Sandra reintroducing her clench on my throbbing orbs. "Gemma is the cornerstone of my cheerleader team, I can't afford to have her unhappy! Understand?" She underscored with a hearty squeeze."

"Yes!" I wailed.

"So what are you going to do?" Sandra demanded.

"Talk to her."

"And!" she squeezed again.

"I don't know, send her a card, chocolate, flowers!" I managed to cough out as she eased her vice on my balls.

"You'd better or else..."

I tensed up, expecting another attack. "Look there was no need for this, I love Gemma, you only had to tell me," I argued.

"But you weren't going to do anything, not quick enough for my team."

"But Mrs Leighton?" I gasped as Sandra released my throbbing testicles.

"I'll tell you about Mrs Leighton, she's a sexual predator. Gemma won't be surprised she came onto you, she goes for anyone, she's insatiable," Sandra informed as she released my hands.

I half untangled half rubbed myself getting blood to flow back into my crown jewels.

"So unnecessary," I bellyached in a low intonation.

"It is necessary, she has to be stopped. She's ruining families, Gemma and my cheerleader team."

"How?" I uttered disbelievingly while remembering Mrs Leighton's implausible offer. Letting me fuck and abuse her in every single hole, where ever and whenever I liked.

I slowly came around to Sandra's way of thinking; Mrs Leighton's offer was an absurd thing to say regardless if she'd go through with it.

"Think about James, she's fucking your father, your mother, you and she's even come onto Gemma."

"My mother, Gemma!"

"Oh yes and don't think Sally's safe for one minute, why do you think they were sleeping in the studio at the bottom of the garden, the woman's twisted?"

"Wait a minute, wait a minute, how do you know all this?"

"Because Mr Leighton's fucking me, that's how!"

I leaned back and looked at the ceiling, still clutching my balls.

"Fucking hell!" I sighed confused about all the warped machinations that had been added to the mix of our family. A waiter came to our table, holding an order pad. His expression was one that was ready for trouble.

"Can I help you?" He inquired.

I sighed and looked to him my head still leaning back.

"Yes, can you tell me where the nearest florist is?"

The day had finally arrived, and I went downstairs after showering and putting on my bathrobe. I arranged the sofa and covered it in a silk blanket. I put potted plants and cushions and then placed the lights. I got the camera and waited.

I skimmed through my editions of 'Playboy,' for any other ideas I could get from the scenes they had set. I heard the sound of the shower spraying and sighed a little in relief, as I knew it was a sure sign of Sally readying herself for our shoot.

She came down and entered the room in her white robe, her hair still slightly wet. She let out a large puff of nervous energy from her cheeks as she looked at the set I had created.

"Good job," she congratulated quietly with her mind on other things.

I became aware of my erection pushing my robe and the odd glance down from Sis.

"Are you okay?" I asked, "Is there anything I can get you?"

"Just a glass of water please,"

I rushed to the kitchen and filled a glass and added ice-cubes. I had an idea to quell my ardour and grabbed a handful of ice and pushed it hard against my balls. I cried out a little as it gave me a surprising jolt. I suffered for as long as possible, hoping my erection would die down.

"James!" I heard Sally shout to my relief and disposed of the testicular ice cubes in the sink and took the drink out to Sally.

Sally looked lost and uncomfortable standing in her robe as I handed her the glass of water.

"I've decided to go against your advice and strip off gradually rather than work from nude up," Sally informed against what we had planned. From what I had read, models started off naked and added stockings panties and bras so their bodies wouldn't have any tight marks on.

"That's okay as long as you're comfortable," I soothed trying my best to relax her," If it will help you can put your corset, stockings and shoes on from the start."

"Do you mind?"

"Of course not, its paramount you feel relaxed, or else your nervousness will show in the photographs."

"Really?"

"Oh god, yes," I forcefully underlined.

"I think I'd better have a drink then."

"But you've got one," I naively blurted before catching on, "Oh a real drink, leave it to me."

Sally went to her bedroom to get dressed as I perused the drinks cabinet and poured large gin. I went to the kitchen and realised I had used up all the ice bar the few cubes that I had pushed against my balls. "What the hell, she'll never know," I added the ice and returned to our makeshift studio and waited for Sally to return.

Minutes later, she entered the room, her black stocking legs juxtaposed against the white of her robe. She looked more confident with her stance in high heels.

"Here you go." I greeted as I enthusiastically pushed the alcoholic beverage into her hand. Sally gripped the tumbler and downed the drink in one go giving me no time to worry about my salty balls, distorting the taste.

"Another?"

"Yes, please." She agreed, forcing the glass right back at me before spluttering into a laugh.

"What?" I asked, feeling a little insecure.

"You really don't know?"

"No, I don't tell me!"

Sally nodded downwards, and I followed her line of sight down to my midriff. My erect cock was protruding out from my robe again, and I quickly covered up.

"Sorry about that, "I blushed as I turned to get her another drink.

"Couldn't you feel exposed?" giggled Sally as I poured another drink.

"Your not the only one who's nervous," I laughed as I clumsily spilt gin around the glass.

"Did the drink taste, alright?" I mischievously asked.

"I don't know, it didn't touch the sides," Sally declared, "aren't you going to have a drink?"

"Oh no, I've got to remain professional. I have to make sure you're relaxed, the lightings right and I get that perfect shot," I pretentiously postulated as I stood upright.

"Professional! What with your cock staring me in the face!" We both laughed as Sally took her second drink more leisurely.

"There's that as well," I mused, "I don't want brewers droop in my pictures!"

"Fat chance of that."

The drink was already having its desired effect, and I felt confident enough to start turning on the selected lights and studying the poses in the magazines.

"Let's start off with this picture here," I suggested, "It's a nice introduction as you get to keep your panties and top on until you get warmed up."

"Oh god," sighed Sally," I think I'll need another drink."

"Coming up!"

As soon as the drink was delivered Sally had strengthened her resolve and boldly asked,

"Okay Mr photographer, how do you want me?"

With that, she dropped her robe, revealing her tight youthful body. Her lingerie of a purple and black silk corset, black stockings and black panties astounded me.

I gasped at my sexy sister before me.

"You'll need to put a top and skirt on for the first pictures," I instructed and turned to light the chair and put some obligatory flowers around on a table nearby.

When she was ready, I sat her in the chair, and she placed her drink of gin on the table beside her.

"Right I want to pretend you're just getting horny. So you spread your legs, pull your skirt up just to give a peek of your panties, and with your other hand I want you to push your blouse up and lightly caress the underside of your boob."

Sally giggled and did as she was told.

"I need you to spread those legs wider," I directed.

"But I don't spread them that wide when I get horny," laughed Sis.

"You do for these pictures, doll!" I joked, "right now look like your dying to get masturbating."

Sally started to laugh, "I don't know what that looks like?"

"Well I don't, just pretend." I clicked the camera doing my best not to laugh as Sally went through a range of facial poses. I waited as the picture slipped out of the camera and shook it to help its development.

"Let me have a look," impatiently asked Sally as I saw her image come into view.

I hardly had time to scan the picture before Sally took it out of my hands.

"Not bad," she gushed, "Gemma will love that."

I smiled to myself knowing who Sally imagined looking at herself in a state of undress.

"Right, slip your hand into the top of your panties as if you're starting to have a rub. Also, push your blouse right up so we can see your bra."

"Wait a minute," asked Sally and started to rub herself in front of me. Her stocking-clad legs spread wider as she pushed her hand up inside her bra. I stood and watched as she worked herself up for a few minutes before I heard her first gasp.

"There you go," she sighed heavily with her eyes in a dreamy state "method acting at its best."

I swallowed hard and clicked the camera and went through the development procedure again. I watched the photograph slowly come into view with me getting more turned on. I scanned Sally's panties to see if her wet patch was evident. To my delight, it was practically jumping out of the picture.

"Right now lose the panties and blouse," I instructed, standing back to enjoy watch and enjoy her stripping her clothes off.

Sally quickly discarded her blouse and slipped her panties down her legs, the sound of her lacy panties statically sparking down the nylon of her stockings.

She flung her panties to one side and pushed her ass to the edge of the chair and layback her legs spread wide with one hooked over the arm of the chair. The moist pink of her pussy was now showing as her hand pulled herself open.