The Cheerleaders Panties Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hang on, I've an idea "I suggested and moved to grab her strewn panties and hung them over the ankle of her upturned leg.

Again I snapped away. I took my time making sure I ended up with a close-up of Sally's open snatch. I strained to stop myself diving into her tongue first as my passion heated up.

I had her strip and pose for me for a few shots of her tits to calm myself down.

"Push your tits together," I directed.

"Hey they're called breasts, don't be so disrespectful," Sally admonished.

I laughed as she did as she was told. I took the picture and then stared at them while waiting for the image to emerge. In this time, Sally became uncomfortable and eventually covered her assets.

"What are you thinking?" she asked, becoming a little flushed at my probing stare.

"Gemma really like your breasts."

"Oh, really! Take a few more then," she encouraged her face lighting up with the prospect of making something pleasing for Gemma.

"Hmm," I posed looking at the next picture, "She particularly likes your pert little nipples, but this camera doesn't do them justice," I explained insincerely.

I had a plan, "I know a way photographers use to bring them out more, do you mind if I try it?"

"No, go ahead," encouraged Sally, arching her back and pushing out her solid pert boobs towards me. My hand shot up and tweaked her nipple hard. Sally cried out and grabbed her attacked twisted nipple.

"Hey, I was expected some lipstick or something,"

"It's a trick of the trade," I explained.

"I'll do my own nipple colouring from now on, thank you very much!" Sally haughtily castigated.

"Sorry I won't do it again," I reassured as Sally went about colouring her own nipples as I readied myself to snap her squashed rack.

Eventually, I got her to lie on the sofa for some long-bodied shots.

She lay with her head on the sofa arm supported by her own hand, reaching up and behind her head.

"Well done," I commended.

"What?"

"You've shaved under your arms, I hate hairy armpits," I laughed.

"Nearly all the girls do, you should hear some of the bitchy remarks in the school showers over girls who haven't shaved," Sally told.

"Do any shave down below? I asked airily recalling some models from my magazines.

"What and look like the bald first formers," laughed Sally, "we've only just got fully covered pussies why would we want to shave them?

"I did see Gemma giving you a trim, what was that about?

"Someone commented on one or two hairs escaping from my panties while cheerleading," She laughed, "I couldn't have my panties the centre of attention."

"I wouldn't mind!" I enthused getting carried away with my exposed model.

"James! Control yourself!

I took a few deep breaths and brought myself down from my high.

How do you want my legs?"

"I want them to spread."

"That goes without saying," giggled Sis," but spread how?"

"Oh! One leg straight down and the other bent and to the side."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll show you," I said and moved in and grabbed Sally's leg.

"Oh!" sighed Sally, not expecting me to touch her skin. I found myself lost in the moment in truth and didn't realise how forward I was being by grabbing her leg and spreading it.

I stepped back, "Look into the camera."

Sally looked remarkably sexy, and I made sure my approving erection was covered, an action that wasn't undetected by a giggling Sally.

"Sorry!"

"No, that's a good thing, at least I know I'm turning someone on," she acknowledged a little unsurely.

I laughed," the dick barometer never lies," I quipped as I clicked away, looking mainly at her moist cunt. I was beginning to become more attracted to the beauty of my sister's face.

I took two pictures of her reclined and faked a 'Phew!" and fanned my face.

"Okay, kneel up on the sofa with your hands behind your head."

Sally turned and made her way into position.

"No, you've got it all wrong," I laughed.

"Well, direct me then!" insisted Sally.

"It would be quicker if I moved you with my hands," I declared secretly longing to touch her flesh again.

"Oh, really!" derided Sally putting her hands on her hips, immediately suspicious of my intentions.

"Yes really, I can get you exactly how I want, you'll see later when you look at the pictures.

Sally paused and sat back, ruminating over what I had said.

"Okay then I'll be your marionette, "she brightly mocked and went up on her knees," I'm all yours to position how you want," she teased. I blushed and moved forward and took her hands. I put one behind her head and was about to do the same with the other one.

"Now, let's have this arm under you boobs," I suggested.

I stood back to inspect my handiwork.

"No," I decided and moved into the scene again taking Sally's arm. "Get this arm to push your boobs up a little."

Sally coquettishly looked at me, "If you want to touch my boobs, you can," she egged on, "No need to make excuses."

"Can I," I went on without hearing as I leant over her to pull her ass upwards, gripping an ass cheek with each hand.

"Oh!" exclaimed Sally.

"Up!" I laughed and positioned.

"You're treating me like a piece of meat," Sally joked.

"No!" I denied forcefully, "I wouldn't dream of it," as I put my hands between her legs, "It's strictly in the name of good taste!"

"And feeling my pussy!" added Sally nervously as she made sure she knew what was happening with my erection.

"Wider!" I forced as I studied her delightful pussy.

Sally held her pose and then sexily rasped, "I can smell you."

I instantly looked down to see my cock protruding manfully through my robe with pre-cum leaking out. I quickly pushed it out of sight as Sally looked on with a forced grin on her face.

"It's like being held in a bank robbery," said Sally going eye to eye with my cock.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I feel I could be shot at any moment."

"Sorry," I blushed and covered it up again.

"Don't you think you could er, disarm him in the toilet?"

"No! I'd be releasing my creative juices," I enlightened as I knew being up and hard was certainly giving me an appetite for my work.

"I wonder if he'll be as obedient as me under the camera?"

I had forgotten that I was going to have a few pictures taken as well, such was my concentration. I stepped back and clicked away, taking my time to admire my sister's sexy body through the viewfinder.

"You're breathing a little heavily there James, what's the matter? See something you like?" she teased.

"Phew! Have I? I never realised I had such a hot piece of ass as a sister!" I boldly proclaimed.

"Oh! So I'm a hot piece of ass now, am I?" Sally remonstrated, bringing her hands down on her hips, striking a pose of attitude.

"Wow! That's great, hold that!" I enthused as I clicked away again.

"Next I'll be a nice bit of totty, a nice bit of ass, a nice bit of crumpet!" Sally humorously scolded.

"No, you know I have the utmost respect for the woman in her naked form." I protested.

"Really?"

"Yes, so shut up and get your ass in the air!" I joked, causing Sally and me to nervously laugh while she still warily eyed my erection.

"Right on all fours," I asked, taking the previous picture from the Instamatic and placing it to one side with the others.

"You're getting a bit too dominating for my liking," coldly informed Sally as she got on her hands and knees and I moved in for a close-up on her ass.

"I don't remember wanting a shot like this!" exclaimed Sally.

"Indulge me please." I implored.

"Okay, Maestro."

"Thanks, now can you open your legs wider?"

Sally giggled and did as she was told becoming meat for male carnivores that lusted after girl flesh in the folds of girlie magazines.

"Now bring your hand back between your legs and hold yourself open."

Sally obeyed and spread her pink moist pussy, a view that had me salivating to dive in and lick her along her gash. I took my time looking through the viewfinder for the perfect close-up.

"I didn't know we were doing a biology lesson," quipped Sally.

"Quiet! I joked and lightly spanked Sally's upturned ass.

"Oh! You kinky devil!" jovial sang Sally.

"Artist at work, I joked.

I took the picture and moved away to take a shot of Sally in profile.

"Right really stick your ass in the air and put your head back with your mouth open," I instructed.

Sally arched her back to get her ass in the air and looked incredibly erotic. My head swam as my cock throbbed as I gawped longingly at Sally's ass in the air. I salivated at her pink moist pussy between her spread legs. My head began to rage with lust, my animal instincts slowly taking over. I wanted to screw her.

"Rock back and forth a bit," I suggested so I could study her in motion. What would her ass look like taking a pounding; would her boobs rock and her hair sway?

"Why?"

"To give the impression of motion," I suggested.

"I don't follow?"

"As if someone is banging you hard from behind!" I blurted.

"James!"

"What?"

"I have never been, as you say, been banged from behind."

"Really?" I asked as a pathetic excuse came to me to get near her.

"Let me rock you to give you some idea," I suggested as I moved towards her. Sally's light demeanour evaporated before me as I moved in and placed my hand on her hips.

"James, what are you doing?" asked Sally with an edge of mistrust in her voice.

"Just trying to get some movement in the pictures," I continued as I rocked her ass back and forth.

She obediently maintained the rhythm as I went back to my camera position. I watched her thinking how easy it would be to slide into her. She was dripping wet, and I was sure she would enjoy it once I got inside her.

"That's good, now toss your hair over your shoulder, and arch your back more!"

I clicked away imagining Sally being humped and waited for the photograph to roll out.

I moved in behind her, "Keep rocking but go down on your elbows." I suggested hungrily.

Sally silently complied with my directing, and her cute ass popped higher into the air.

"Spread your legs a little more."

I watched as she moved and I admired her spread pussy slightly opening and closing along with her buttonhole. How I longed to get inside her, and eventually I clicked my camera.

Her face was flat on the sofa soulfully looking out behind as her ass rocked. My breathing intensified as I became dizzy at my sister's beautiful body before me.

"Wow, that's great, Sally, you're going to love the results," I conveyed without any answer. Sally had become silent, and I thought she was thinking about inviting me to fuck her.

"Don't worry only one more pose to go, this is where you get up and lean on the back of the sofa with your knees on the edge of the seat."

"I think that's enough for now," omitted Sally void of all enthusiasm contrary to my boiling desire.

"I think we'd better tidy up just in case someone comes back."

"No just one more one last picture," I demanded.

"We've got enough!" argued Sally beginning to get out of position.

"Get back with your ass in the air," I shouted.

Sally looked at me, shocked, "You're worrying me, James," she protested meekly.

"Come on it'll only take a few seconds," I raged.

"Okay, then but be quick."

Sally nervously took her position eyeing my cock all the time.

"Arch your back, spread your legs and stick out your ass!" I insisted.

Sally quickly did as she was told and was bullied into exaggerating her prominent points.

"You are defiantly an ass man," she anxiously exclaimed, giving her ass a little wiggle to tease me. I spanked her ass on the meat of her rump, drawing a little 'ouch' from sis as I pushed her down into position.

"Hey, stop it, you Kinky bastard!" she admonished from her undignified, ass in the air position.

"Shut up! You love it!' I admonished.

"How about giving me a spanking," Sally laughed, trying to put me off the scent "You can spank me as hard as you like this time?"

"Oh, really? I chuckled, so who's the kinky one now?"

Sally started to wriggle her bottom again, trying to provoke me into giving her a few more spanks on her cute white ass.

"I don't know you'll have to spank me a few more times to find out."

I immediately took the bait and spanked her ass hard with the palm of my hand. She cried out with each snap on her pretty ass as it wriggled and writhed with each sting.

"Oh, I could get to like that! Exclaimed Sally rubbing the red spank marks on her otherwise white derriere.

I had to admit it got my blood pumping as well as I began to feel the whole of my body shake with sensation.

"All done," hopefully asked Sally.

"No! Stay there!" I demanded, "Get your ass in the air!"

"No that's enough, you're frightening me!"

"Let me fuck you!" I blurted out, moving forward to keep her in position.

"No, James, No! What are you some kind of rapist?" Sally cried.

I heard that word and suddenly come to my senses, "Oh god, what have I done?" as I hit rock bottom.

"Let me jack off on your ass?" I asked, holding her in place.

"Oh, come on!" Sally exclaimed, "Let me up."

"Please!" I begged almost on the point of crying.

Sally looked at me and saw the frustrated emotional strain in my face. My tear-filled eyes and wavering lip.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked you to do this," she realised caringly studying my face.

"Okay," she jovially declared, taking back her position over the back of the sofa. "But make sure none of your stuff goes in my hair," she giggled not realising how near the edge I was as she wiggled her cute ass.

I got between her legs and started stroking my teetering cock, this wasn't going to be a stayer, that was for sure.

"Come on, cum for Sally," she teased, bringing her hands back to spread her ass cheeks.

I stroked quickly and was already past the point of no return. I stared at Sally's buttonhole and moist pussy and a mad impulse to push forward and fuck her took me.

"Look at my bum, and spray your cum!" She continued to tease.

My animal urges were taking over my rational mind. I had been on the boil too long, and the desire to plunge into Sis's gaping pussy took over.

"Shoot on your sister's ass!"

I was about to cum, I had only seconds to enter her, one push forward and I'd be in her pumping my seed deep with-in.

My hand flexed on my cock, "Keep going!" I said to myself and shot hard all over her ass. I groaned in pleasure.

"Oh! It's so hot! Sally laughed as I tried to cover all her ass with my spray.

"You mucky pup!" continued Sis blissfully unaware she had come to being fucked without permission. My semen dribbled down her legs.

"Better go, we don't want your goo on the sofa." And with that

She jumped up into her robe and ran fro the shower.

I stood naked, stock-still as my receding erection slowly lowered with the dying throbs. The odd dribble of sperm made its way down onto the carpet as I castigated myself for my evil thoughts before ejaculating over my sister's ass.

I was ashamed of myself.