The Chef Gets Naughty

Story Info
The chef invited me and had a surprise in mind.
1k words
3.82
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chef got naughty

A week after my first adventure with the chef my phone beeped. A message on messenger popped up. Normally I don't let myself disturb by messenger. But my phone layed on the table in front of me and I saw it was the chef, the local restaurant owner, who messaged me. After our unexpected adventure I was extra interested in messages from him ;-).

"Come to my rubber plantation," he wrote.

The rubber plantage is his property, just outside town, with many rubber trees and a small house, well hidden from the road.

"Coincidentally I'm alone so I can", I replied.

"I want you to come naked in your car", he wrote back.

I replied that was too dangerous. If I would get an accident or be stopped by the police, I would have a serious problem.

"Do it for me", he begged.

I considered what I should do and decided that driving naked would really be too dangerous. Also the walk from his fence to the little house would be 100 meters in full view from the road. Impossible in this country to do that naked. So I wrapped a traditional silk shawl around my waist as a short lungi and put on a T-shirt.

I parked my car after a 5 minutes drive, took off my T-shirt and walked to the house in my lungi.

The chef welcomed me and could not stop touching my skin and telling how handsome I am :-). Of course my already half erected cock quickly grew to full size.

When I came behind the house, a big surprise was waiting. 4 friends of the chef were standing on the terrace, curiously waiting for what the chef obviously had promised them. I knew all 4, because I often see them in the village, or have a drink with them in the shed of the neighbor. But never did I expect to meet them in this situation.

The chef beckoned me to follow him. He walked between the rubber trees and stopped on a part of the land behind the rubber plantation. He took a black cord out of his pocket, and as soon as I saw it, my cock stood up immediately. He pointed to a tree and it was clear what he wanted. I leaned with my back against the tree and did my hands behind it. The chef tied the rope around my wrists. Then he walked to a tripod he already had installed and started to make photos of me.

After a few minutes the other guys arrived at the tree where I was tied to. They started to touch my body, caress my skin, and then one of them pulled my lungi from my waist. They now all looked at me from a distance, while the chef still made photos.

The chef asked me to go sit on my knees. He pointed to one of the guys and then to me. The guy walked to me, took his already rock hard cock out of his pants and offered it to my mouth. I took it in, played with the cock-head with my tongue and already within a few seconds he groaned loud and I felt his warm juices shot against my palate.

The next one walked to me and he came just as fast as the first one. It's weird for me to see how they only took out their cock, while I always like to be fully naked. Nudity is so not done in this country, that they even felt ashamed to be naked for sex. A fully naked white man appeared to turn them on so much that they already had an orgasm before I could serve them fully.

The third man was a quicky too. I now noticed that not only they were ashamed to get naked, but also hid their cocks for the other guys. And the chef had stopped to shoot photos.

I had swallowed 3 loads now, when the 4th guy came to me.

"Naked is more fun", I said in the local language.

He hesitated a while, but then, to my surprise, pulled off his clothes and stood in front of me and the others fully naked. The other guys yelled and laughed when the naked one fucked me hard in my mouth. The first 3 had been quite passive, waiting for me to do the work, but this one was moaning and moving his hips like crazy. I felt his cock-head deep in my mouth at every push of his hips, and had no other choice than be the passive one this time and undergo his horny treatment. He fucked my mouth for at least 10 minutes, with endless energy, and finally shook like crazy while he delivered a big hot load. The others all applauded when he walked back, still fully naked.

I had noticed that the chef still did not make photos anymore, not even of the fully naked guy fucking me. He finally came to me and like the first 3 guys, he just took out his cock and offered it to me. It was a tasty desert after the main dish of the 4th guy.

The chef untied my wrists, but then tied them again behind my back, and asked me to turn around. Then he untied me again and then bound my hands together over a branch higher in the tree. Every time he made photos again. Finally he freed my hands completely and made the gesture of wanking. I longed for strange hands or a mouth to put my cock in, but only saw 4 dressed guys and one naked waiting to see what was going to happen. I did not want to disappoint them, so I grabbed my cock and within a few minutes I had a huge orgasm.

When I arrived back home again, I started up my computer and saw there were some friends in our Skype group on-line. While I was chatting to them, the first photo made by the chef showed up on my phone. A few others followed. Non of them showed one of the other guys.

For me it was a new, extremely horny experience to be a naked guy between dressed ones. I wonder where this is going to end. Next time I'm invited to the rubber plantation, I'll be there again.