The Chef Pt. 01

Story Info
This was the first instance of Joe's sexual awakening.
3.3k words
4.13
13.8k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrfine
Mrfine
16 Followers

Big THANK YOU to CoyGirll for proof reading and providing feedback. This is my first story. Hope you enjoy it. Feedback is always appreciated.

*****

Part 1

This was going to be a fantastic evening. I am squashed between two hot bodies. I try not to pick up "playmates" at the restaurant, where I work. But tonight, I am feeling extra horny and these two seemed eager to please me. One, the new server boy, the other, regular at the bar. Picking them up was easy. This is a lifestyle I am accustomed to. My appetite for sex, insatiable. How did I get this way?

I grew up in an average home. My mother was a para legal working at a small firm, whilst my father worked for the city. Jane and Dan Forrester, hardworking, dedicated and loving parents with their only son - me, living the standard suburban dream. We were neither rich nor poor, whatever the definition of those terms were. Yes, we were average - family road trips in the summer, onesies in the winter as we opened Christmas gifts and fighting over heating during the winter. My parents worked hard to create the average home.

We lived in a cul-de-sac with three other houses. One early spring, the house right next to us went up for sale. After a few weeks on the market, we saw the "Sold" sign and soon moving trucks rolled in. We were getting new neighbors and we were excited. After a few days, my parents and I walked over to the new residents to introduce ourselves. My father in his polo shirt and shorts, my mother in an oversized t shirt and leggings and I was in a T-shirt and shorts. We knocked on the door with an eagerness in us to finally meet our new neighbors.

"Hold on a sec..!" we heard behind the door. "Be right there."

"Perhaps we caught them off guard," my mom whispered.

"Perhaps," my father stated. He was hoping for the formalities to pass and gauge the couple.

A series of locks seem to unlock as whoever was behind the door tried to fumble through to unlock the door. Finally, the door opened and there stood a man with disheveled hair, t-shirt backwards and sweatpants.

"Hi, there." said the man.

"Hello," replied my father with a smile.

"I am Dan, and this is my wife Jane and my son, Joseph. We live next door and wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood."

After giving a quick glance at us and back at the man, my father said, "We hope this is not a bad time."

The man at the door, raised a smile on his face and straightened up. As if finally realizing this is important, he worked hard to groom himself back to normal quickly while saying "I am Henry, and no, not a bad time at all. We were just moving boxes and getting settled in...one moment."

He looked behind him and yelled "Sonia, we have visitors. Come quick."

From behind the shadows emerged a woman who also seemed to be a little disheveled. She looked beautiful, brown with black hair and toned legs. She was wearing shorts and a top, but something was missing. Oh, that's right, she wasn't wearing a bra. Her top was barely able to hold back her tits. I was mesmerized.

While I was in another world, my parents were exchanging pleasantries and introducing themselves to Henry. Something changed in my father and mothers' tone when Sonia arrived though.

"This is my wife Sonia. Meet the Forresters - Dan, Jane and this young man is Joseph."

"We wanted to come by and welcome you both to the neighborhood." My mom said.

I was still staring at her tits. The way the light was hitting the doorway, you could see right through her top. It was a top with strings over the shoulder. I knew girls at school wore something like that, but they would wear a bra and their tits were not as big.

Suddenly, I realized, I am supposed to contribute to the interaction - 'Shit! Say something, anything'.

'Hi, nice to meet you, nice tits', 'Hi, I am Joseph, I'm thirsty', 'Hi, my boys call me Jo, nice rack.'

"Hi, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you all," Sonia spoke softly. "It is wonderful to meet the neighbors. Normally we would invite you in, but as you can see, we are not quite settled in yet." ending with a nervous chuckle.

I was looking at my father and mother to see what their reaction would be. They seemed unfazed. They exchanged some more pleasantries and then my dad finally announced.

"Ok, we best get moving and let you get back to it. Welcome to our neighborhood once again."

Henry replied, "This was really nice of you and we should organize a proper sit down once we are settled in. We would love to get to know you."

I took one last look at Sonia's wonderful tits and then we started to walk back. I tried my best not to grin. Little did I know, things were about to change. Two encounters happened that sparked my sexuality.

Although my parents were older, they seemed to connect with Henry and Sonia. Over the next few months they met frequently. To me, everything seemed, normal, or average, until just before the falling spring.

I came home from school earlier than I was supposed to. Normally I stayed after school to play volleyball or to get help on homework. I opened the front door and made my way to the kitchen to fix myself a snack. As I approached the fridge, I heard faint moans. It was the type of sound that makes you stop and think for a moment. It seemed to come from upstairs. So I decided to investigate. I made my way up the stairs and the moans started to sound louder and louder. I know this sound. Most children pretend that they don't hear it, others suppress it, I knew it for what it was. Two people fucking. I heard it from my parents' room time to time at night.

During the nights, I was too tired or scared to make it out of my bed, open the door of my room and into the hallway to find out. But this time, for some reason, curiosity got the best of me. As I slowly approached my parents' room, the moans and grunts were undeniably two people having sex. Not just sex, fucking. Two people fucking and enjoying it. The door was ajar and the gap wide. They did not expect me back, which made sense, I should have been at school with extracurricular activity. Unfortunately, due to work-to-rule by teachers, all extracurricular activities were on hold. 'They must have missed the memo,' I thought to myself.

My parents' room had a big bed parallel to the window. The window faced our backyard. In front of the bed was a closet with wall to wall mirror. From the door using the mirror, I could see what was happening. And this was the first instance of my sexual awakening.

In the room on the bed on her hands and knees, was Sonia. Behind her, pumping away with his head back, eyes closed was my dad. I was transfixed. I was confused. I mean, I guess I was expecting my mother and father. Right? I mean, shit, I know expecting that is wrong. But what is going on here? Putting these thoughts aside, I watched intently.

My father had his hands-on Sonia's hips. It looked more for guidance. From what I could see, he had one knee down and the other up. He was breathing heavily. Sweat from his head and all over his chest and shoulder. He was grunting. At this point, I had watched porn and in porn, you rarely hear the man grunt or moan. But my dad was grunting. Whatever Sonia was doing, it was pure ecstasy to my father.

When I looked at Sonia, I saw a magnificent creature. On all fours and gyrating her hips. She was rocking back and forth with gusto and purpose.

"Fuck," Dan groaned.

"Did you miss me?" Cooed Sonia, opening her eyes, mischievous smile across her face. Moving her hair back looking back at my dad.

"Did you miss my pussy?"

"Your brown cunt is all I could think about the last few days," he said assertively.

Sonia's expression changed and she stopped rocking. She lifted herself off her elbows and I got a chance to see her beautiful breast and her dark nipples. She seemed to look sternly at the man whose cock was inside her. "I don't appreciate that Dan, that word is not nice."

"Oh yeah?" chuckled Dan.

And almost immediately, pushed her face down and stepped into her driving his cock deep into her. Sonia let out a squeal and lifted her ass up. My dad was no longer passive. He grabbed hold of her hips and started to slam in and out. I expected Sonia to move away or fight back, instead I saw a familiar look, a cheeky look.

SMACK! The sound of a slap. He was spanking her.

"TAKE IT, CUNT!"

"Hehehehe, uhh uhh."

"WANT MORE, CUNT!" SMACK.

"uhh uhhh, Uhh, UHH."

The room was filled with heavy breaths, semi muffled moans from Sonia, wild grunts from Dan, the sound of his cock plunging into her pussy and the occasional sounds of spanks. Sonia was grabbing a fistful of bedsheet. Dan was driving into her. He was looking down at her. He seemed to pick up the pace. The contrast of his white skin and her brown skin, both glistening with sweat, was mesmerizing. He started breathing faster and his grunts became more of a whimper. It was obvious what was happening, he was close to cumming.

Sonia sensed this and unclenched her hands and looked back. At this moment, a brief moment, our eyes met. It felt like an eternity, but it was probably less than a second. But in that moment, I was caught. Sonia saw me and I was like a deer in headlights.

"Babe." She sweetly hummed. I knew I was in for it. She was going to tell my dad I was at the doorway.

"Babe." She brought her self-back, stopping my dad's rhythm. My dad had a conflicted look on his face.

"What is it?" He said huskily. Moment of truth. I am about to step in and admit guilt.

"Flip over. I don't want you cumming so fast. My, cunt, is not done with you yet."

My heart sank. What just happened? I decided not to step in and continue watching. Dan smirk ed still breathing heavily. Unlike moments ago, where he seemed to be in charge and running the show, now it seemed like he was passive and taking the submissive role. He shaked his head and slowly backed out. I had seen my father's cock before in change rooms, but obviously, this time it was different. It was covered in white cream, hard and throbbing. Sonia giggled and shuffled to her knees. She turned around and crawled up to my dad. In instant she grabbed his cock and swallowed it.

"Ohhhh damn!" was all Dan let out before rolling his head back and eyes closed and holding on to her head with his left hand.

Slurp, Slurp, Slurp, Slurp. Sonia went to work. Her face buried in Dan's pubes. Interestingly however, this was the first time I got to see Sonia's pussy and ass. Holy shit, that's Sonia's pussy and ass. I was a virgin. The only pussy I saw was in porn. There was a real pussy and it felt like it was looking at me. The lips seem ruffled. Almost slightly gaping. There was glistening juices coating the outer lips.

My trance was disturbed suddenly. A hand had reached over and rubbed her butt cheeks. Dan was back and in control. He reached over to Sonia's butt with both hands, spread her cheeks and thumbed her butthole. I couldn't see what was happening because they had turned a little bit, facing away. All of sudden I heard a prolonged moan.

"OooOO babe its sensitive. Be gentle," Sonia said almost with a cry.

"Henry?" asked Dan

"Told him my pu..cunt was reserved for you," Sonia giggled as she got back to kneel next to Dan.

She was still rubbing his cock up and down. They looked at each other. I couldn't see my dad's face, but I saw Sonia's face clearly. She had pure lust in her eyes. They leaned into each other and kissed. You rarely see that in porn. I have kissed. Most recently with Shirley Yang, a classmate. What I was observing was not the same. I couldn't describe it at the time, but now I know, it was passionate, lustful, sensual, sexual, intimate and something that is shared by lovers.

The kiss seemed to last forever. I was acutely aware that I was trespassing into a very private moment. My dick was hard, I was barely breathing, hoping not to get caught. But something in me kept telling me to keep looking. I feel like a part of me was learning, a part of me was coming alive.

Dan broke off the kiss slowly.

"Joe will be home soon," he said looking down at Sonia who was slowly opening her eyes. She smiled, like a knowing smile.

"And?" she asked.

"I hardly think this is the best position to see things", Dan said.

"He is a big boy; he can figure it out. Sure, he will have questions, but everything can be explained," Sonia said as she shuffled over a little bit, slowly guiding Dan to the bed on his back.

Dan grabbed her and pulled her to him as he fell on his back to the bed.

"You minx! that boy always stares at your tits after you gave him a show that first time, we met you."

Sonia giggled and wiggled on to him. "Hehehe. That was funny. He did not expect that."

"No one expected that," interjected Dan.

"Hehehe. Yeah. Well..." Sonia said joyfully kissing him.

"Sooner or later he will need to know. He will need to know that his parents have desires and..."

Another kiss, this one more of nibble, "...that the lady next door is a big slut."

This caused Dan to chuckle, "Why do you want him to know?"

The response shocked me. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined what came out of her mouth. To this day, I still do not fully understand it. One thing is for certain, she looked at me directly when she responded.

"I want him to fuck me."

Looking at me, directly. Our eyes met. She said, no stated that. Dan was chewing away at her tits when she said this. He stopped and unlatched from her nipple. This caused Sonia to break our gaze and look at Dan.

"Boundaries Sonia. He is not ready," my father said.

"He just started seeing this Asian girl from school. He is still figuring it out. Like I mentioned to you the other day, he wanted to learn more about homosexuality," going back to nibbling her tits.

"You and Jane are doing great with him," Sonia said gently trying to look at me again.

"It is not easy, I get it." Her one hand cupping his head and the other behind her moving. I assume it was moving his cock. She smiled at me. and blew me a kiss. This was real.

"I am going to fuck him. I am going to taste his cum. I am going to make him cum inside me."

She said looking at me with a smirk. I felt my heart stop.

"And what if he doesn't like it," Dan said cheekily which generated a playful slap from Sonia.

They kissed again and I realized, they had been fucking throughout the exchange. Dan let out moans into her chest and tried to keep nibbling her nipple. She looked back at me moving her hair, so it covered Dan's sight but giving me a clear look at her. The bed was creaking, they were both rocking. I saw my father grab a handful of her while he lifted himself off the bed.

"urggghhhhhh, URGGGGHHHH."

"Uuhhhh Uhhhh, cum inside me babe."

"Urrrrrghhhhh ahhh uUrrruughhh," was all Dan could muster. He was cumming inside her.

Sonia's eyes were closed and her face in my dad's hair. Sweat all over their bodies. They were tangled together. Lovers who knew this dance very well. This wasn't their first time. This wasn't an accident. This was something they both looked forward to. And Henry knew? I almost missed that detail. Wait, what about mom. Mom! oh, damn. Where does mom fall in all this? Does she know? Is she involved? Am I complicit in something that could ruin our family? I got out of my daze and noticed Sonia looking at me intently. She was petting my dad who was still suckling on her nipple. She kept rolling her eyes, sort of glaring away. 'Stupid, dumb, horny Joseph Forrester, she is giving you an out. Scamper.'

I slowly backed away, down the stairs, out through the door. I walked to a park close by. Dick hard in my pants. Pre-cum all over my boxers. I sat on the bench trying to gather my thoughts. What should I do next? I do not want to bring this up. But I can't look at my dad the same way and he would notice that. And what if he is cheating on mom, I don't want to know and not tell her. But what if it ruins her and our family? That shit was hot though. There are a few brown girls in my school, almost all fobby. I am definitely looking at them differently. I have masturbated thinking of Sonia. I'm going to cum gallons.

My phone buzzed. My phone! Looking at my phone here were several text messages.

"Hey Hon, why don't you go over to Ryan's place today after school. I will pick you up on the way back. Mom."

"Hey Joe, call me when you get home. I have to tell you what Sandra P. saw." - Shirley

"Did you like what you saw?" from a number not saved on my phone.

"Who is this?" I typed.

There was typing on the other end. I quickly switched over and replied to my mom "Hi Mom, went to the park instead. Will be home soon".

"Shirls, call you when I get home going for a run in the park".

The text message returned from the unknown number. I opened it and it was a picture. It was Sonia, she was naked sitting on my parent's bed.

"Save this number Joe. Get ready for more."

I would soon find out everything of course. I would learn that something was sparked in my parents by Henry and Sonia. Something that was always there but hidden. Something primal and hedonistic. I was given a choice. I was given an out. I chose this. I chose to become what I am.

I am a late bloomer from an average family. I am a lot older now. Sometimes a million thoughts run through the mind. Events of months and years flash by in an instant. I am having one such moment right now. As I lie back on my bed with my dick pointed to the ceiling, I can count myself lucky I got the guidance and coaching from people close in my life. It gave me the confidence to take on challenges of the world. Looking down, there are two tongues on my cock, the new server boy at the restaurant I work in and a girl who was sitting at the bar alone. I am going to fuck both. I'm Joseph Forrester and I am a chef.

Mrfine
Mrfine
16 Followers