All Comments on 'The Chef Pt. 01'

by Mrfine

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well that was an ugly first effort.

Not sure what the point was of the story. Some thoroughly unlikable characters involved in some really stupid things. Don't continue. There's no where to go but down.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What the

So far pointless story didn’t this coygirll point out how this site works. Normally the stories have been based on the characters. But this site is different you base your stories on what they did . The reason being is that first the reader can find stories that they are into. Second is that it helps build up your confidence as a writer so it helps you get noticed in a good way. Third the loving wife category is swamped with this type of story and yours is no different it’s got no imagination or creativity nothing. Just the same as all the rest . That is why I suggest that you drop this pointless story and go try again in another category. The only thing making it big in the loving wife category is BTB stories. Because of what has happened lately there has a deluge with these types of stories from newbies filling the loving wife category with garbage stories. What you need to do is go back to the drawing board have a quick think about what fun you can have trying a different category and having fun doing it . But please remember I’m not telling you to stop writing I’m just trying to point out how bad the loving wife category is. All you will get from the reviews are just bad one and maybe a few likes and that will be it . I know it’s not what you wanted to see but the only thing I can suggest is that you try different category’s have fun doing it and stay away from the loving wife category before it brings you down. You have got a talent so don’t waste it writing these types of stories. Unless you want to write a BTB story .

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

For an introduction to LW, that was a really poor effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Post in another category

There are sad people here with tiny dicks and many fears - they have claimed this category for their own for a specific type of story. All you can get here is mean comments and low scores. This story is hot and well written - it would have done fine in interracial or fetish or... keep writing - ignore the small dicked assholes with their petty fantasies of revenge on the women who scorned them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hott

Loved the story. Not sure why the comments were so nasty. And looking at the story name it’s a series. May be there is more to come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous