The Chef's Daughter Pt. 03

Story Info
Mia is getting an education from her handsome older customer.
5.8k words
4.32
12.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything had gone how he had expected. This part, with Mia Kaali on her knees between his parted legs in his office, was no exception. There was no reason to think that she'd be especially good at this, and unsurprisingly her work was uninspired. She was too in her head - too uncomfortable and self-aware - for it to be any good. She still touched him as if he were some foreign object; she still regarded his cock with a measure of wariness.

In short, the moments were a chore to complete. He had to make this a challenge for her to rise towards.

She held him by the tip of his cock between thumb and forefinger, in much the same way that someone might hold a dirty diaper away from themselves. She seemed to have enough gumption to run her tongue along his shaft in furtive strokes and at different angles but that was the limit of her daring. The sight of the pink of her tongue painting his totally hard cock mixed with the sensations of her to keep him comfortably swollen but her resistance kept him free of any building feelings from her work.

There was no frustration in him; again, it was all expected. He marveled at how much he actually knew her - the strange thought of his obsession with being inside of her having crossed from infatuation into actual love went through his head. Between Facebook stalking, his PI, and his own direct reconnaissances of Mia these last few months, it occurred to him that he might know her better than anyone in the world - better than her father, her grandmother, her best friends. He smiled down at her and her eyes met his. She gulped at being observed and he just knew how to nudge her, how to get her from sucking his cock from obligation to making her take it personally.

You see, the girl was a born keener. If there was a measure to compare, a mark to get, or a test to pass, she wanted the best one.

Let the Games begin..., Kyle thought.

"Mia, honey," he said.

She started at the sound of his voice and backed away, straightening.

"No, don't stop, hun," he encouraged, pulling her hand back to his shaft. "It feels so nice, but you could be...you could be really good at it, if you wouldn't mind some...feedback."

Her eyes wavered a moment, where she was no doubt feeling as if she'd done something wrong. But the words and the softness of his voice invited her, and sure enough she nodded hopefully in the affirmative.

"Three things. One, and it takes time to know," he said, taking both of her hands into his and wrapped her fingers of both hands in a two-handed grip around his dick, "just how much moisture to use." He jerked her hands up and down around him and the friction was too great - her palms stuck to one spot, tugging his balls up. "See, that's too little, right...so you need more..." and he waited a beat for her to look up at him. When she did, he smiled and gave her a little nod, prompting her gently. When she didn't take the hint, he motioned with his chin to the top of his dick and whispered, "spit, baby..." with a patient smile, as if it should have been obvious.

Mia looked down at the swollen plum of his arrowhead staring up at her and craned her neck. She looked up at him one last uncertain moment before pursing her lips and spiting at the cock clasped before her as if she'd never spat before. Very nearly nothing came out - it was more air than water and seeing her effort so lacking she immediately tried again, this time a little more successfully.

The liquid pooled in a ring between her top fingers and his knob and she didn't seem to have the intuitive sense to spread it lower. She tried lamely to jerk him again and at the last moment did she open her grip a bit to let the liquid effect her motion.

"A little more," Kyle said. "You have to always try to work up a rhythm. You can spit again - the other thing is, you can just use your tongue and let it run out of your mouth, like you were drooling. That can ...right...just like like that..."

Mia did as she was told and seemed relieved to find that the swirl around his tip and the extra spit made things noticeably smoother. She bent over again, unprompted, after a handful of up-down pumps of her wrists to add a little more saliva from her mouth just for good measure and continued her strangled handjob.

"That's good," Kyle started. He continued just before it looked as if she were going to spit again, "Just...have to be careful not to use too much. Too much and you lose the intensity, right?"

Mia caught herself and continued to work. "Is that okay?" she asked innocently.

Kyle nodded. "But you don't have to grip so hard though. You always want to start gentle, right?"

Mia realized that she was gripping him quite hard and then quickly relented. A quick look at his face and she could tell that she'd gone too far in the other direction. Kyle smiled at her insight. She played with the tension now, jerking and playing with the force she used.

Her work went from a D+ effort to a C very quickly. "There you go," he said with a smile and as Mia looked up at him from beneath the glasses and her lashes, she risked a quick embarrassed smile at her progress.

A smile that turned to a frown just as quickly when Kyle said very matter of factly: "6 out of 10..."

Her nose crinkled and her brow furrowed and the rhythm of her hands around his cock wavered as the sting of the half-compliment, half-insult danced behind her eyes. She wiped the expression from her face fast enough but the idea that her efforts left her wanting was clearly rumbling around inside her head. It didn't take long - maybe 20 or so up-down strokes of his very thick, and now very slick, cock - before her insecurities came tumbling out of her mouth.

"What else?" came her little voice as she looked to him for additional instruction.

Kyle smiled as much inward as he did outward. He chuckled and played his hand deftly. "You're doing great. Rome wasn't built in a day..." He bent forward and ran a finger through her hair, distracting her from the clear as day implication that this wasn't the last time that she'd be plying her new talents upon him.

Her hand did feel wonderful by now - good enough that it would have eventually made him boil over. It would have taken a wonderfully long hour to get him there, though - time that they didn't have tonight.

"Not bad. Second thing...?" he whispered, kissing her hairline.

She looked to his muscular chest through the opening in his shirt and then looked up into his eyes. She nodded firmly. Seems as though the challenge had been accepted.

"The second thing to remember is that a blowjob isn't something that you...you don't do it with just your mouth. A lot of girls don't get that," he said leaning back into his chair. "If you want to really get a man's attention or make a boy remember you, it has to be more than just something you do with your mouth..." he trailed off, looking for the words.

"You have to do it with...you have to put feeling into it. Boys think they want a woman's lips on them. But that isn't what they really want. They want to be wanted, right? They want a woman to worship them - make them hard and manly but also they want to feel the way their mother made them feel - safe and cared for. But men can't say these things AND seem manly, so they have to pretend not to crave that tenderness - they have to pretend that its just a game, or a notch on their belt..."

Mia's eyes were wide; her attention, rapt.

"So to give a really good blowjob, you have to put...feeling into it. You have to commit to it— suck it with your heart. That sounds crass..." he said quickly, continuing. "You have to be confident and use your mouth like a sculptor, there has to be some artistry, some flair. Boys remember when a girl sucks dick like they're trying to impress, like its an audition for something more. It shows that the guy's important to you - like he means something to you. That doesn't mean that you have to love the person. But you have to want to make them feel loved - desired. And with men to do this, you have to remember the big four."

Mia was getting an education and her mind did what it naturally did: absorb. She was listening intently now, as if she was at a college lecture, as if the huge dick that she was absentmindedly jerking was a pencil and she was taking notes.

"Eyes..." Kyle began, closing on her and kissing her closed eyelids. He ran his thumb on her spongy lower lip and then pushed gently in between her lips to the wetness. "Lips..." Her tongue brushed up against the digit and he pulled it out and circled her lips with the moisture. "Tongue..." Finally he rested his huge hands on her shoulders before gently closing around her neck from each side.

"Throat," he finished.

He leaned back again in the chair. "You have to do it with your eyes first, then with your lips, then with your tongue and then when you can, show that you can take him deeper. You have to mix and match all four of them to really make him feel special. Every boy likes one of the four more than the others. But no man will ever remember it if you don't give him all four."

Mia's eyes were wide, as she took it all in. She might be deathly afraid of the thought of losing her virginity to his huge cock. But it couldn't be clearer that she intended to get a better grade than a C at sucking his cock.

"People make it out to be something crude and vulgar. I mean, when you think about it, it isn't that different from giving someone a massage. You wouldn't use just your fingers. You'd use your fingers and your palm and your elbows and sometimes you have to put your weight into it. You have to take your time - a rushed massage is just a shitty massage. You have to take your time...and make it about someone else. This is the same as that. Giving head is just a massage that you give someone...with your mouth....

"And everything takes practice," Kyle finished. "That's another thing that many girls don't get. They find it unappealing, and they figure they aren't good at it. But you can't become a massage therapist by giving a massage once a year. If you don't spend at least some time trying, there's no reason to believe that you'll keep a boy's attention now or your husband years from now happy. You might as well learn how to swim while competing in the Olympics. It takes practice."

At that, Mia's eyes met Kyle's with understanding. Her gaze flickered down to the cock she was jerking and then back up to his waiting eyes.

Her shoulders rose and fell with determination. She set her jaw and scooted closer into the pocket created by his parted legs.

Kyle held his breath.

She took hold of him in her left hand holding him lightly around his cock. Mia's tongue then worked its way up his shaft in a long slow, tortuously loving lick that ended at his knob. She repeated it again and then a third time before engulfing his knob with her mouth and dropping her head down around his cock in a deliberate and forceful manner. Her lips smacked at him as she pulled off of him, her hair bobbed with the flexing of her neck, and when her tongue came back into the fray licking the underside of his huge knob and looking into his eyes over tip of his cock, what had been a C performance was immediately up to a B+.

"Ahhh..." Kyle breathed out forcefully, taking it in. His head fell back in the sudden delight of having his dick sucked proper. The difference was night and day.

"Just like that. And if your jaw gets tired, you use your mouth, your tongue...or your hands, but always gently, right?"

He opened his eyes to see that Mia had taken much of what he'd said to heart - her eyes were on him now, scrutinizing him even as she tried to judge her own effectiveness through his expressions. Interspersing sucking and licking with kisses along the thick length of him, backing away and jerking him hard in both hands, she had Kyle's full and undivided attention, so much so that Kyle's head fell back once again and his eyes closed as he savoured what she was doing to him. He was so lost in the soothing bliss of her lips and hands that he was almost startled when he heard her voice pipe up after a few moments.

"You..." she started anxiously before looking up at him and then back down to her hand upon him. "You said...three things...?"

The thoughts flowed like syrup through Kyle's mind. "Uh, yes...um. Well, the third thing is...uh, well, balls," Kyle confessed. "They're another piece of the puzzle. They hang there but how they hang...puts a type of pressure on his cock. The right attention paid to his balls can make a good feeling even better - it can distract him from what your doing to the rest of him. Like...like hot syrup on...on ice cream...the contrast...makes both feel even more intense."

With that, Mia took the initiative to mash her palm up against his sac.

Kyle balked and doubled over. He coughed and laughed at her solution to his instruction. "Uh, not like that."

Mia had started at his reaction. But Kyle laughed it off and kissed her forehead, drawing her hand back to his raging cock. Then he gently threaded his fingers through her hair and leaned back drawing her mouth to his balls bunched up at the opening in his trousers.

"Here," he said and he pressed her nose against his sac, rubbing her against him. After a moment, he said, "Now...use your tongue. The top of me is a lollypop, the shaft is a popsicle. And here, scoop me, like ice cream..."

Mia's eyes closed and her tongue licked him once, painting his nut in moisture, before repeating it again on the right ball. By the fifth time, her tongue was caressing his balls with care and by the tenth she was expertly sculpting his scrotum with her little probe. But she was so focused on this new wrinkle that her hand rested limply on the shaft of his cock. Kyle's other hand fell upon hers again, the one on his cock and gently prompted her to jerk him slowly up and down, in time to her mouth and lips as they danced about and petted his heavy swollen balls.

The sensations assaulting him, Kyle once again had to start controlling his breathing.

"That's...yeah...like that, Mia...." he said happily. He looked down at her, releasing his hold on her hair. "Now can you do all of those things, and do them all with feeling?"

Mia's brow furrowed for a moment, clearly trying to remember all that she'd been told. Kyle had a moment of doubt that she'd be so in her head that she'd mechanically go through the motions of spitting on him, sucking his dick and then licking his balls, and was prepared to try and explain it a little better when she did...

But instead, when Mia doubled over and softly slurped his left ball into her mouth like it was a grape before licking the underbelly of his shaft, & gently jerking his cock in her hand in time to slurping on his right ball into her mouth, Kyle's mouth fell open and he felt like someone had dropped a bucket of ice water on his head. His toes were curling in his shoes before he caught himself.

Kyle blew out hard.Fuck me, she's a quick little thing...he thought. He was literally shuddering to think what her second blow job would do to him.

***

Ten minutes later, Mia had totally earned her A - even though he had no intention of informing her just yet. It really wasn't that difficult to give a memorable blowjob - even though some women seem like they're lost in the woods - and by now Mia was testing his limits. She was a lightning fast study, bordering on a virtuoso...

But what was really putting it over the top was the clear signs that Mia - pure, virtuous, good girl, Mia - was definitely no longer sucking his dick as a 'thank you', as a test to ace, or out of obligation.

She was sucking his big dick like she had something to prove.

And her determination made things so much easier.

Without it she might have been more aloof, more guarded. Maybe she would have pushed his hand away as he sat up, and leaned over her, spreading his legs wider to give him room to absentmindedly fondle her breasts as they hung from her.

And when he pushed his middle finger between her lips and kissed her and whispered into her ear, "I'm being unfair," as he pushed her lips back onto his cock, she could have balked. She must have felt his closeness, felt his hand brush her as it went lower. She felt his hand fiddle with the hem of the bunched up sari on her thighs, felt it struggle to find room in the space that the tight fabric afforded.

A thrill went through him as his finger dipped below her panties.

She didn't start. Mia was actually so invested, so committed to what she was doing she wasn't thinking about herself. She didn't sense any danger.

So when his finger innocently brushed wetness across her clit and then deliberately circled her there, Mia stopped what she was doing, and froze.

She tensed up in reflexive shocked pleasure as the sensation seemed to wake her up. Her head came up and she was more or less nose to nose with him as she looked up at Kyle with a face that was a perfect mixture of shock at how good it felt, wantonness for more of it and abject terror at knowing how dangerous it was.

Kyle bit his lip, studying every microexpression, before kissing hers. Reluctantly her mouth came alive beneath his, before her head fell back and her eyes rolled into her head under the sensation of Kyle's finger and his lips dribbled down onto her chin. She enjoyed it, reveled in it, became the sensations for as long as she could, for as long as she dared before her hands came off of his knees and shot to his forearm, grabbing hold of his treacherous hand at the wrist, squeezing for dear life.

Her eyes flashed open, held him, a deer in headlights look upon her face. The finger was the line that she couldn't cross - a place where she couldn't go.

She was about to say no.

"I just didn't want to be unfair..." Kyle whispered staring into eyes as wide as saucers. "Like I said, you say stop, I stop."

He kissed softly with a peck on her mouth never breaking eye contact - a quick burst of affection that was also a clear sign of his deference and respect of her wishes. Her eyes were locked on his, unblinking as her brain was actually trying to decide if she was asking him to stop. Her grip on his hand wavered - it could literally have gone either way - when Kyle decided to err on the side of caution.

His hand pulled slowly free of her panties and came to cup her breast. He kneaded it gently, screwing her nipple with his thumb alone, before his second hand cupped her other tit and his thumbs worked in tandem to flick both her nipples back and forth. She looked away - clearly enjoying but also feeling the confusion of regret.

"I can make you this simple promise," he whispered into her ear, kissing her cheek and gently groping her breasts, and before she could protest, he pulled on her head firmly enough to move her but gently enough for his tenderness to shine through. "This will never be one-sided. I'm a giving lover. Anything you ever do to me that feels good, I'll do back to you as much as you want. All you ever have to do is ask."

She paused, listening to the words even as her mouth opened slowly, wide and expectantly, and her lips were back on him as he whispered "You're so good - keep going..." to the top of her head as she resumed her work.

It didn't take long to get back to her earlier rhythm. Almost as if she appreciated the distraction, appreciated not having to think about crossing any other lines.

Her tongue swirled about his plum sized head and then she went lower, licking a loving trail back up along the frustrated underbelly of his cock. She did it again, looking up blankly into his eyes: he couldn't tell if she was showing off or if she was just so into the work that she'd forgotten to be self-conscious. Her expression was so casual, so idle that took his dick from 80 to 90 just like that and when she abruptly changed the tempo, flexing her neck quickly up and down a handful of times and causing her lips to flutter upon the skin of his straining cock, Kyle had to blow out of his mouth slowly to recenter himself because it was getting close to the point of no return.

12