The Chef's Daughter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yikes," he said to no one in particular, looking into the distance. He looked down at her just in time to see her mouth open extra wide as it engulfed his thick cock midshaft, the tip of her nose brushing against his torso, as she made to focus on the pulling action of her mouth minus the pushing of her pursed lips, drawing a headswirling blood rush up his cock to a knob that he knew couldn't get any bigger. It was sublime enough for his jaw to fall wordlessly open and he knew he had to shift his attention. He parted his legs enough to pass his arms between her and him and flick her nipples. He'd been petting them on and off for a few minutes, but if he thought to cool himself off by the distraction, he'd guessed wrong badly: the discovery of those paired diamond-hard nipples sent an unexpected surge through them both.

He'd been unprepared for how readily her body was responding: sucking him occupied her mind enough that she didn't notice the effects his innocent fondling and worrying of her nipples were having upon her and the moment that the thought of her subconscious want hit his brain, he knew that he'd lost control enough to warrant backing off before he became desperate.

He leaned back and patted his thigh. "Sit up here - I'm being selfish," he said, manhandling her. He didn't wait for her acquiescence - instead, pulling up on her arms as he spoke and pulling her rump onto his thigh. His cock breathed a sigh of relief as her tongue withdrew. She came off her knees easily, moisture on her chin as if she were drooling and Kyle sat her down in his lap, trapping his dick between himself and her dress and supporting her in his arms. He was staring into her wary eyes as he wiped her chin with his thumb, then licked the taste of her off of it before craning his neck and gently feasting on her breasts, humming with appreciation as the taste of her virgin nipples hit him. He kept on humming as he pulled her into him and nursed, her big breasts pillowed against his face as he feasted on one then the other paying special attention to them, patiently sculpting each dark brown with the care that one might show to a newborn.

Her hands were on his shoulder but the strangled, breathy, mewling sounds that bubbled up from the back of her throat had Kyle's dick again whining for attention. Even the innocent friction of her hip and ass from beneath the silk of the dress was aggravating and when finally Mia's little hand fell behind his head, gently urging him to keep nursing at her breasts, the throbbing in Kyle's cock was so loud it was as if he could hear God himself yelling at him to plop the girl on his desk, pull her panties to the side and make a woman out of her.

Down boy, he told his painful, pleading cock.This is just the appetizer...

He turned his attention back to his conquest, savouring the delicious taste of her young warm flesh, bathing her nipples with his tongue and humming in evident delight before planting two final wet kisses on her swollen peaks and backing away. Mia was biting a hole in her lip staring down at where his mouth had been dancing on her breasts and her anguish at being suckled was as clear & vibrant as the startled look on her face when he finally stopped. She swallowed, her breasts heaving in front of him and it couldn't be more obviously how complete her arousal was just then - she was a flower in bloom, eminently pregnable, high enough on the drugs of lust and hormones to be vulnerable. Maybe her body was saying yes. Maybe her mind needed convincing. A lesser man would have recognized all of it and taken quick and desperate advantage of her.

But Kyle would never be lesser with such a flower. He knew what he wanted - what he needed to hear her say...

He blew out consciously and closed his eyes, standing up from the chair, setting Mia down on her feet before him. Her arms came instinctively across her naked front and she was looking up at him, regarding the meditative look on his face through her lashes and just as Mia's eyes went down to where his absurdly swollen cock jutted out from him twitching resolutely and alone and her novice and bashful little hand screwed up enough courage to reach for it again, he pulled up his pants and stuffed himself with difficulty within - zipping himself & fixing his trousers in a swift motion. His eyes opened and he smiled down into her wary face - she seemed caught short that his demands for her were suddenly at an end.

He lifted her by the waist and plopped her down on the desk as his libido had demanded. But instead of pushing ahead, his hands firmly clenched and groped her big breasts rubbing her nipples under his thumbs and kissed her neck one last time before he sighed in regret and pulled her dress back up.

Mia pushed her glasses back up her nose. Her cheeks were flushed and she looked very much like a horny angel. She peered up into his eyes with a question as plain as day written on her lovely face: wondering if she'd done something wrong enough that he didn't want to fuck her.

Kyle smiled and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "You're like a dream so good that I'm desperate to remember, Mi," he whispered. "But that was a 'thank you' I'll never forget."

He pulled her hand up to his lips pressing a kiss into her palm, breathing in her scent. "Not fair of me to ask for anything more. It's late. Your parents will worry."

He backed away to judge the effect. He wasn't disappointed. The haze of lust was tapering uncomfortably away, and there was genuine anguish on her face at watching it go. There was a part of her that expected them to get carried away - expected to have to stop him. But stopping wasn't just what he was doing...

He was doing it with ease.

The only thing that could have been more of a blow to her ego would have been if he had patted her on the head like she was a puppy.

She was looking down at her feet, coming off of the high. She had to be as wet as she'd ever felt before and, as Kyle helped her back into her slippers and motioned her to the elevator, she seemed bewildered and disoriented that the night was actually at an end.

There was a palpable tension between them as they waited for the elevator door to open - Kyle resisting the urge to look at her, Mia clearly wondering if there was anything that she should (or could) say. The elevator dinged and they stepped on, Mia standing with her head down and her hands clutching her little purse as Kyle looked up as the floor numbers ticked away.

Another ding and they were in the empty, dimly lit lobby. The final piece of Kyle's machinations waited for them just beyond the door.

The sliding doors to the building opened and two last of the uber drivers were there waiting.

"We lucked out, two drivers left." He turned back to regard her. "I had a wonderful time Mia. I hope you..." he stepped in closer, "I hope you enjoyed yourself...at least a little..." he finished in a whisper.

Mia stared at him mesmerized by the question before nodding twice meekly. Her senses were coming back to her, but there was still that nagging question on her face: the question of whether she was happy or sad that they hadn't gone further.

Kyle smiled. "Well, I guess I'll see you at the restaurant. And uhh, you be sure to email Brenda Monday...get a head start on any forms you need to finalize the scholarship. She's been meaning to call you for a couple of weeks now."

Mia's face blanched, her jaw fell open, staring at him like he was an alien. Maybe some part of her thought that this arrangement would take longer to materialize - that he'd string her along with the lure of bait...

Kyle wasn't going to leave any room for doubt in her mind. He wanted her to know that his word to her was solid as his cock was for her. This was real. If it wasn't before for her, it definitely was now. One way or another, this was going to change her life.

"Take her home, will ya?" he said casually to the Uber driver, who quickly disappeared into the black car.

Mia looked up at him, still unable to process the last few minutes of her life, unable to even muster a smile before stepping a foot into the car. He was about to swing the door closed when Mia blew him away with the simple act of turning and wrapping her arms around his neck, like a little girl.

Kyle was startled before the comforting warmth of her soothed the surprise away. The closeness was just like that first day - all around him. He knew that it would probably have been better for him to shut her down cold. But the flowery smell and softness of her body as she forced it flush with his caused his arms to instinctively close around her. She felt so small and precious in that moment - like she was his to protect - and in the deep recesses of his mind, some small part of him that he didn't care to acknowledge even existed wondered if he'd chosen the right path to getting her.

But then again: he'd never been that patient.

He backed away as she did, looking into her dark dilated eyes, made slightly larger by the lens of her glasses that she again had to push up her nose. There was a palpable reluctance as she broke the embrace, sitting back into the car as he supported her by the hand.

"I...I..." she started to say before looking to the driver and back to him. Her shoulders hunched and her glasses came forward onto her nose as she whispered. "I had a...I did have a nice time tonight."

Kyle wasn't taking anything for granted. He was going to earn her, come hell or high water. "You don't have to say that. You know that right?" His blood was on fire. He was so horny that he knew that she would see his dick rise back to full mast if he didn't put her in the car right now.

She held his gaze. And she nodded. "I really liked dancing with you."

She wasn't just talking about the dancing. A knowing look passed between them.

"I'm glad. I'm relieved. I...I hoped that you would - that you wouldn't...I didn't want you to...I don't want you to...feel like you weren't making your own choices..." He stammered there, surprising himself with his own earnestness, his honesty in the midst of all his psychotic scheming.

She stared at him, seemingly without breathing - and he never wanted to kiss anyone in his life as badly. But the danger was too great...

"I can be very good to you, Mia..." he whispered finally, his eyes naked with the fire he was feeling, and her breath hitched at the multiple ways that it was true. "I want to be. You'll have to decide how much...how good we'll be for each other."

The look lingered and Mia was about to say something when he straightened and closed the door. He smiled down at her as the car pulled away but didn't miss even a millisecond of the longing look on Mia's face as she stared back at him right up to that last moment.

Kyle's head fell back as he stared up at the stars above. He couldn't remember when he'd last been so hard up - or had his balls feeling as blue as they felt now.

And...he smiled.Not fucking bad, he thought.


12