The Cherry Ceremony Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I don't hear any water running..."

"I'm about to turn it on!"

"Sure, at least your little friend can see us while you do that, can he?"

"U-uh, no!" Matt yelled, "He's actually still asleep. I'll wake him up when I'm done!"

I was off to a 'great' first impression; I could hear his mother complaining about how kids always waste precious time when with family. I didn't hate Matt for it though, it was either that or his parents barge in on something that would erase their baby boy's pure image from their minds forever.

Matt pulled me into the shower so we could have one last fuck.

"Take me like that again, ohhh yeah. You know how to work that thing. Don't even need any pointers. Let's do this every night, okay? God, I love this. Don't stop."

"Don't stop?"

"Yeah, never stop. Spread my cheeks wider"

"Like that, baby?"

"Ohh yes! Fill me up...Fuck me right there!"

The week spent at the ski resort was nothing short of wonderful. I learned that Matt's mother is a hairdresser and his father is an attorney for a world-renowned law firm. Matt definitely gets his personality from his mom and his diligence from his dad.

Throughout our conversations, I was trying to gauge whether or not the married couple was fully aware of my relationship with Matt. They were extremely nice and showed me around some unique locations, but would they do this if they knew I was dating their son?

Huh...would you look at that? Dating. Everything Matt and I have done to this point is the very definition of dating, but we had yet to put a label on it. Eventually, that day would have to come where we'd define the relationship, but I had faith that things wouldn't change.

We didn't need to emphasize who we were to each other because it was so obvious. We reached a level of understanding that there was nothing to hide from one another. We were both just as silly, strange, and obsessed. Besides, anyone with common sense would notice that two men awkwardly walking around a resort, shifting in their pants all day would be up to no good.

I texted Lilly on the drive back to campus after my winter vacation ended. I added a nervous sweating emoji in my message to express the shame I felt in recounting my memories.

"Yeah, and his father found this crusty spot at the corner of the bed and made a housekeeper scrub it out," I said, "He said it smelled like tuna..."

Lily replied in a millisecond.

"LMFAO I'm dying! You are too much. I love it! Tell me more when you get back."

Best believe, there would be lots to discuss.