All Comments on 'The Cherry Poppers Ch. 20'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Another Excellent Chapter

Very Nice to see this excellent chapter. Will the New Doc miss things up?

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!

That was another great chapter that you wrote. Question I have will the new Dr. mess up the system? I can hardly wait to see what you do with Beth and the other two girls at the baseball game? I hope you write the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This can't last

I have been a fan of all your stories.

You have improved your writing skills in my opinion.

I am wondering as to where your foreshadowing is going..

I can't see this turning out very well for any of the participants. I think it's fantasy time has to turn to the hard truth and the bad feelings that will bring.

I stopped reading this story awhile ago because it's a little far fetched. I happened to look for your name hoping to hear back from Jenny.

Hope to hear soon.

And good luck with the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Jason has to win dude, and keep Beth too!

Keep it going dude, get Beth to ok Jason being in the competition. He is so good at deflowering it is like his civic duty or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great, ready for more

As always a great chapter, can't wait for the next one. Maybe you could get Beth involved in the action more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
2591 Followers
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES