The Chieftess and Her Twins

Story Info
Waking up on an island, a man is tickled by his captors.
2.4k words
4.38
3.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galonax
Galonax
7 Followers

I couldn't stop squirming as the sharp nails were racking down my ribs.

Actually. Let's put a pin in that, and I'll start from the beginning. My name is Ash, and this is the story of how I woke up in a dream and a nightmare. My life was always pretty boring; waking up at 6, going to work, getting home from work, making dinner, and then spending my evening scrolling through various sites consuming enough porn to make Mia Khalifa blush.

However, there was one difference between what I do and what most do, not that I've ever told anyone, but I have a ceaseless urge to tickle, and be tickled. It was always my biggest secret, the thought of a girl raking her nails down my front while riding me, the idea of being tied down and tortured to the point of ecstasy. And then of course, giving it back, pinning her down and teasing her, squeezing her ribs and tormenting her soles. Just the thought of it gets me all riled up.

And this night started exactly the same as any other, food, porn, and then bed. Only I didn't wake up to my usual alarm, there was no sound of city traffic, no upstairs neighbours stomping around and hoovering. Instead, I was awoken by sunlight, glaring down onto my pale skin, slowly cooking my slightly tanned skin as I lay there in nothing but my underwear. Then my brain kicked in.

"Where am I? Where's my phone? Why am I on a beach?" As you can probably guess, there was no one around to answer my questions as I rose to my feet, shielding my eyes from the sun.

I began making my way away from the ocean towards a forest seeking shelter from the blazing sun on my sensitive skin. My next thought was to find some water, since I had no way of getting a hold of anyone I started going into survival mode. As I traipsed through the forest, looking for any hints of where on earth I am, I came across a river. I immediately dove in and started inhaling the water. That was my first mistake, making so much noise was bound to attract some... predators.

As I waded through the running water, my legs were suddenly swept from under me, and the next thing I knew I was hogtied, gagged, and blindfolded on the river side, unaware of my assailant's appearance. I started trying to shout through the piece of cloth that had been shoved in my mouth, but to no avail. My captor just hissed at me, and then started speaking. I couldn't tell you a word of what they said since I had no idea what language they were speaking. But, what I can tell you is that they were a girl, and she was not impressed when I started trying to shout through my gag more, which she let me know by dragging something across my raised soles.

The shock of what just happened made me squeal and stop trying to communicate. The girl said something else, and then another voice, also female, answered. Suddenly I felt a blindfold over my eyes and a stick be threaded through my tied legs and arm as I was lifted off the ground and carried by who I assume are my two amazonian captors. And with that I was paraded through the forest like their latest catch for dinner, little did I know I wasn't far off.

The next thing I knew, my blindfold and gag were being removed. But not before I was untied and retied onto a table, my arms stretched out above my head and my legs just past shoulder width apart. I'd call it spread eagle but I'm not sure if there are eagles where ever I am. As my blindfold was removed, three beautiful women were revealed to me, I presume my captors and their leader? Queen? Chieftess?

Whatever she was, she was gorgeous, long dark hair fell past her shoulders and over her ample breasts. Whilst she was for the most part naked, her hair and an intricate necklace of feathers covered her large chest, leaving just the shape for my imagination to entertain. A colourful sash accentuated her slim waist and toned abs. Her soft skin seemed to glisten in the flickering torch light of the canvas tent I was situated in, as if she was covered in some kind of oil. Her hips then curved out of her waist, and it was a good job they popped out the way they did as it was all that was holding up a thin piece of rope, cascading down from the tied rope was four piece of long dyed cloth, one covering her from falling from just below her belly button, one on either side of her legs, and one covering her curvaceous backside, once again, only leaving a hint at what was underneath. The gaps between the clothes ran up the sides of her body reaching her hip bones, glistening with the strange oil that coated her body.

As I tore my eyes away from the beautiful woman in front of me, I realised the two women who had captured me appeared to be coated in the very same substance. The main thing that differentiated them from the woman in charge was their hair colour, both had fiery red hair that bounced around their chests as they stalked around me, inspecting me. Otherwise the two girls were identical, twins I thought to myself. While they didn't seem as toned as their leader, although they clearly had some strength to carry me around, their skin seemed softer, juicer even.

They stopped either side of me, as the other woman approached me from below, walking between my legs, eyes crawling up my body, pausing slightly on my briefs as she eyed my slightly hardening length, their gaze moving up my torso. Her eyes stopped on mine, eyebrow slightly cocked, as if appreciating the challenge brought before her.

"What are you going to do to me? What do you want?" I questioned, slightly fearful for my near future.

The Chieftess just smirked, while I doubt she understood what I said, she definitely sensed the mixture of fear and excitement in my voice. Slowly, she started dragging a finger up the inside of my thigh, around my crotch and back down the other thigh. I let out a little laugh in surprise. She grinned at my reaction, as if enjoying and savouring my laughter, out of the corner of my eyes I noticed a similar reaction from the twins. Suddenly, I noticed something.

The sound of girls' laughter, quiet and coming from outside. Then it all started dawning on me, what was about to happen to me. I started growing in anticipation, as the twins stalked closer, flexing their fingers as they approached my bare, exposed ribs. I felt my underwear fall away as the Chieftess cut them away with a small knife, as she did so the feathered necklace around her neck brushed against my stomach, gently teasing my worst spot causing me to gasp and squirm. The Chieftess quickly noticed this and plucked a feather from her garment with a sly grin.

I'm not sure which came first, the twins for the Chieftess, but before I knew what was happening four sets of hands were running over my ribs, counting them, playing them like a xylophone, and I was their sweet melody. At the same time the Chieftess started brushing that damned feather all across my tummy, flicking from one side to another. The feather was like none other I'd ever seen, it appeared to be natural with soft bristles that seemed to have biologically evolved just to find every single ticklish spot across my belly. As she teased the feather over me, she also ran the palm of her hand across the same area, just in front of the feather. It didn't take me long to realise why. The oil that covered her body was being spread all over my body.

The same was happening on my ribs from the twins, as they nails and fingers ran across my side they left behind a slippery trail of oil that seemed to make their fingers glide even faster, and me even more ticklish. It's safe to say I couldn't control my laughter, or my member. Within seconds my shaft was hard, the Chieftess noticed immediately and with a evil smile, she began to lick up the length of it. Reaching the top, she began to flick the under head with her tongue, sending pleasure roaring through my body. The combination of relentless tickling and cock teasing pushing me to the edge within seconds. Just as I was about to release, the licking ceased. But the tickling continued.

"No cum yet, boy." The Chieftess spoke in broken English, not that I was able to formulate any words, all I could do was laugh and giggle.

The Chieftess then shouted something else to the twins. The tickling ceased, if only for a moment, as the bed I was tied to suddenly started to shift to an upright position. The twins then flanked either side of the Chieftess and she continued her onslaught on my tummy. The twins then started tickling my sides again with one hand each, their other hands began roaming the body of the Chieftess, caressing her, and then tickling her. Her laughter was intoxicating, seeming to amplify my own in a harmony of joyous torture. She seemed to be enjoying it though, leaning into the tickling the twins were giving her. Her laughter started to become breathless and it slowly became a moan.

The twins seemed to sense this and one at a time began remove the Chieftesses clothes, and their own. Then they brushed her hair, and their own backwards. Revealing all of themselves to me. The twins managed to do all this whilst never once stopping their fingers from pleasurably tormenting the Chieftess. Then, one of them dropped to her knees in front of the Chieftess, while the other one moved around the back of her. Somehow, my already sensational view improved. The twin on her knees began licking the Chieftess, at first teasing her clit with her tongue jumping between fast vibrating flicks of her tongue and slow licks running up the entirety of the Chieftesses wet pussy.

At the same time, her hands started roaming up the body of her leader, tickling all over the tummy and hips. Meanwhile, the other twin wasted no time on tormenting the Chieftesses ribs and sides. Hands running up and down her sides like spiders. Occasionally, a hand would stray a bit further up and tease the nipples of their leader, each time earning a gasp of pleasure. The Chieftess's laughter and moans became a symphony that was music to my ears. The best part was while all this was happening the hands of the Chieftess never left my body, still tickling and tormenting me. She didn't even need to be playing with my cock anymore, the sight in front of me could keep it hard for the rest of my life. After an amount of time that was probably a couple of moment but felt like 10 minutes, the Chieftesses moaning began getting louder, she was about to come. The redhead eating her out quickly began lapping faster and faster, handing tickling more and more.

The twin at the back began focusing more of her breasts, one hand tickling one nipple while the other squeezed and massaged its respective nipple simultaneously, before quickly stopping. The Chieftess took in a great deep breath, her eyes rolling backwards as her face contorted in pleasure and lust. Her body started shivering, quivering as the orgasm took over her. The twins never stopped. After what felt like minutes, the Chieftess started to come down from her high. The twins slowed their erratic tickling to more of a gentle tickling massage. Finally, she was done.

Then, the Chieftess looked at me with a gleam in her eye. She barked another command and the twins moved to either side of me. They both removed the restraints of my arms, while the other restraints kept me pinned. Then guided my hands onto their soft tummies. I immediately understood. I started scribbling my fingertips across the bellies, getting my revenge for all the torment they put me through. Whilst one of their own hands went back to tormenting my poor sides and ribs, their other hands moved down and started pleasuring themselves. Again, the mixed sounds of laughter and moaning filled the air.

Too busy concentrating on the twins, I hadn't realised the Chieftess had dropped to her knees. Her large tits wrapped around my shaft. The oil from her chest lubricated my dick thoroughly while my laughing was enough to bounce them up and down to stimulate me. Her hands went back to my tummy, finding that one spot that drives me mad with lust and focusing on it. Finally, her head. Her lips wrapped around the head of my shaft, sliding up and down as her tongue flicked and massaged the other side. It did not take long for me to reach my pleasurable limit, neither did the twins. As the waves of pleasure started rushing through my body I felt the cum dying to burst free, and I wasn't about to stop it either.

As I came, time seemed to slow, a roaring in my ears, my vision clouding as my eyes rolled back, my whole body tensing. That moment seemed to last a lifetime. Somewhere in the distance, I could hear the twins reaching the same level of pleasure. But I was too focused on myself to care. Slowly. The Orgasm faded as the girls slowed the assault on my body, gradually coming to a stop. They released my remaining bonds, though my body was so weak I slumped into the arms of the Chieftess. The three of them eased me onto a nearby stool while I regained my composure.

"You are free now, boy, you may go home." The Chieftess said breathlessly.

"I'd prefer to go for round two to be completely honest." My member, twitching at the memory.

The twins grinned at each other, while the Chieftess picked up two more feathers. Then out of nowhere, white feathery wings shot out from the backs of the three girls.

"Then welcome to your new heaven." The angel Chieftess grinned.

Galonax
Galonax
7 Followers