The Roommate

Story Info
An interesting reaction between roommates.
1.6k words
4.45
9k
7

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galonax
Galonax
7 Followers

Emily strode into the kitchen, her golden blonde hair flowing down her shoulders onto the large baggy t-shirt. The only item of clothing my girlfriend's roommate had chosen to wear, despite her knowing I'm here.

"Oh, Hi Kyle, I didn't know you were here today," She lied with a smile. "Where's Olivia?"

"She has just gone to her room," I had come into the kitchen to put the oven on. But Emily had beat me to it, with her food already inside. Checking on her food in the oven, Emily decided to make quite a show of bending over. Despite her t-shirt being large and baggy, it still rode up her toned, rounded bum. Showing off her small white thong that left little to the imagination. From my position, sitting at the table, I could see down her shirt, from between her legs. Her two large breasts, swaying with the motion of bending over.

"You little slut" Olivia stared from the kitchen doorway, a small twinkle in her eye.

"Well, that's pot calling kettle black," Emily threw back, referencing my girlfriend's own clothing choice. A choice which consisted of a pair of grey joggers and a bralette.

The two best friends shared everything together, from secrets to clothes, to food. Whilst I had not been dating Olivia long, only a couple of months, it had quickly become apparent that the two were a package deal. You want to date one? Well, prepare to befriend the other. Unfortunately, it had been a week since I had last seen Olivia. Emily had gone through a break up, and the two girls needed some girl time together.

But, finally I was allowed back around and I was dying to fuck her. Olivia did this thing during sex. She touched me, but lightly. It drove me insane. It began to wake something inside me that I didn't know was there. Something I didn't know I needed. And now I needed more.

My focus reappeared, as a laugh pulled me out of my deep thought. Olivia had manoeuvred behind Emily, her hands roamed up her shirt. Olivia's fingers ran across Emily's ribs, playing them like a xylophone, and Emily was making the sweet sweet music. Her body, dancing along.

"Ahahahaha, ssstoooop," Emily giggled, trying her best to wriggle out of Olivia's grasp. "I-ahahaah haven't do-huhuh-ne anythingggg"

"Oh yeah-" Olivia ceased her onslaught and grabbed two handfuls of Emily's voluptuous, squishy tits. "So you mean you weren't trying to show these off to my new boyfriend?"

"Mmmmh," Emily let out a slight moan. "Of course not"

She seemed to melt like butter in Olivia's hands. Clearly, Emily, like me, had not been touched for a while. And she was also dying for it. I could see Emily's nipples harden under the shirt, Olivia's fingers brushing back and forth over then. One of Olivia's hands then moved down from Emily's tit and onto an uncovered part of her belly, spidering across it. Emily shuddered with the movement, her bum rubbing against Olivia's crotch. Her own hand moved between her legs as a silly smile crept across her face. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she let out a giggling moan.

"Oooooh," Olivia teased. "You like that don't you, you little bitch. You love having your sensitive belly teased and tickled. You love it when I spider my hands up and down, don't you."

Emily just giggled and moaned as a reply. She slipped her hand into her thong, rubbing herself more as she leaned into Olivia's tickling. Olivia suddenly stopped her tickling. Retracting her hands. Emily groaned and watched Olivia as she strutted over to me.

"Well, well, well," She stared at my crotch. "Looks like someone was enjoying our little show, Emily."

"What- Uh- I don't know what you mean" I tried to hide my erection, that I was too enthralled by the show before me to notice getting.

Olivia reached down, stroking my cock through my jeans. I let out a slight moan. Emily crept up behind Olivia and returned the favour that she was given just a few seconds ago. One hand reaching into her bralette, teasing Olivia's small perky breast. The other hand, pushing down her joggers so she had full range of Olivia's toned belly to tickle and tease. Olivia let out a giggling moan that mirrored Emily's from earlier.

"You see, Kyle," Emily rasped, still woozy from her earlier experience. "Olivia has said that you seemed to enjoy the teaser of what she gave you during sex. And since I haven't had the chance to have my fun with her in a while. We agreed to share you for a night at some point. I guess tonight is the night."

"Oooh, I think he liked the sound of that, Emily," Olivia commented on my twitching dick at the thought of what these two would do to me.

Olivia and Emily were physically polar opposites. Emily was blonde and curvy. Whilst she was physically fit and toned, she has a soft roundness to her that just made her all the more desirable. Olivia on the other hand was skinnier, slimmer. Dark hair cascaded down her shoulders, tattoos and piercings donned her toned body from head to toe. An outsider would see the two and be surprised by their friendship. However, they have more in common than it seems.

The girls pulled out my chair. Olivia, moving round to the back of me. Emily, resting her barely covered arse on my lap. Grinding up against my hard cock. Her top, lifted off by her own hands. Following suit, Olivia removed her bralette, then took off my top for me. Emily then guided my hands, moving them towards her ribs. I let my hands wander across her ribs. Tickling, teasing, tormenting. Emily laughed and giggled, letting out moans in between. Her hips started gyrating more than ever, rubbing my cock, forcing moans out of me.

Emily's distracting antics made me completely lose track of Olivia's plans. The next thing I knew. Her hands draped over my front. Her soft tits and hard nipples, pressing into my back. Her fingers began lazily scribbling across my belly, I started laughing. The tickling driving me insane. But not just from the torture. But with lust. My dick, seemed to get harder, grow bigger. My body, becoming more sensitive, the tickling becoming more intense. I wanted more. I wanted to fuck. Tickle. Be tickled. Writhe in torturous joy. I began to buck, bouncing up and down.

Emily suddenly got up, span around, and removed her thong. She straddled me, Olivia pausing long enough for her to slip me inside. She was already so wet, I had no problem slipping inside. We both let out a gasp. Olivia continued to tickle me. I restarted the same on Emily.

"Ahhhh," Emily panted. "Fuuuuck, thi-hihihihi-s feels sooo goo-hahahaha-d. Ple-hehehehe-ase Kyle, tickle fu-huhuhuhu-ck me mooooore!"

I felt my mind start to melt. My hips bucked, thrusting me harder and harder into Emily. Olivia tickled all across my body, driving me mad. I could hear her evil laughter behind me. Clearly enjoying herself. Up until I realised why. One of Emily's hands was playing with Olivia's belly. Scribbling across it. Driving her insane. I then noticed one of Olivia's hands was missing off my body. A moan from behind answered my question of where it had gone. However, it didn't take long for Emily's spare hand to replace it. Running up and down my rib cage, across my belly, into my arm pits.

"Oh fu-huhuhu-ck, don't stop," Emily moaned, "I'm nearly there."

"Oh shit, hehehe, oh fuck, hahahaha," Olivia chimed in, "me too, hahahahaha."

Moans grew louder. Laughs grew more intense. Emily bouncing, me thrusting, Olivia playing. The three of us were fucking in joyful, tickling agony. Olivia came first. Her moan turned into a scream. A scream filled with laughter. As she came, she started tickling me harder. Her fingers somehow finding all of my worst spots as she reached her climax. The increased intensity of the tickling forced my body to bounce, pump, and thrust more and more into Emily.

Then, it was Emily's turn. My more potent thrusting combined with my two hands teasing her tummy and ribs sent her over the edge. She bounced more and more. Her screaming and laughing became one and the same. Her huge tits, bouncing. Her round ass, jiggling. My hands move up her body to her breasts. I began to tickle and fondle them. The underboobs, the sides, the tops, all of it jiggling between my fingers. Then I moved to her nipples. She came again. The torture of her hard nipples seemed to push her back over the edge. Olivia's hand quickly rushed to her sides. Tickling them as she came. This caused her to squeeze and contract on my dick. Bouncing harder.

That set me off. Emily tickling my belly. Olivia jumping between Emily's soft belly and my sensitive ribs. Emily soft boob flesh, rippling beneath my fingers. Emily, squeezing my dick as she bounced more and more on my dick. I have never came so hard before in my life. The cum shot out of me. My head rolled back and I let out a scream of pleasure. I filled Emily with my cum as she bounced up and down. The twenty fingers teasing and tormenting me. Unleashing something I had never felt before. As the orgasm passed, the tickling became more of a light touching. Leaving me giggling sensitive mess.

"Well," Emily smiled at me, dragging a finger down my tummy as she gyrated her hips on my still cumming cock. "You certainly enjoyed yourself. I guess we'll have to make this a repetitive thing then."

Galonax
Galonax
7 Followers