All Comments on 'The Chill Pill'

by SisterJezabel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RiverMayaRiverMayaover 2 years ago

Definitely five stars!

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 2 years ago

Beautiful job, as always.

PickFictionPickFictionover 2 years ago

Liked this one the first time I read it and I think it's even better the second. Clever idea and so easily written, easily meaning it just flows along so naturally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely story.

I know that trap, all work and children, so you neglect yourself and partner.. If only it were always as simple as taking a chill pill by accident!

rawallacerawallaceover 2 years ago

Good character development and setting of the circumstances of their lives. All too familiar with the way we work to achieve something and find it takes away from the joy of life despite our success. The pills as a hook to bring them together again I found delightful. Top billing in my book.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 2 years ago
Fantastic

I very much enjoyed the way the pill affected Pam, and the prospects for the future of her relationships... especially with Rick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSisterJezabel@SisterJezabel
10 December- "Hey Twister—Letters to my dead twin" has been submitted in the Letters and Transcripts section and should be published in the next few days. It's fairly lengthy (25k words) but can easily be read in sections. I'll be honest- I like romance and happy endings. My...