The Chinese Lantern Bride Ch. 03

Story Info
Things heat up. Will Gianna lose her virginity to Anthony?
7k words
4.56
8.5k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a multi-part series about a widower who finds himself in possession of a mail-order bride.. who -- doesn't exactly turn out the way he expected. Gianna finds herself pounced by Anthony for the first time since they became a married couple.

Anthony anticipates the arrival of his bride, while Gianna dons her new identity. Ridiculous as the scheme is, could she possibly luck out and pull the wool over Anthony's eyes? Or will she get into trouble with her prospective husband?

There is a touch more smut than story in this chapter.

All characters are 21 years and above. ETA: I made a typographical error where Gianna's age was depicted as 20 years old in the previous chapter. That was a mistake, as I intended for her to be 21; so I apologize for that

Chapter 3

Gianna seethed as she stormed into the room, shrugging the wrinkled silk dress off her shoulders and stepping out of it. As she waited for water to fill the tub, she considered the happenings of the day thus far. All that hopeless lying and worrying had aged her by years and to top it off, that dreadful man had treated her with such shocking disrespect. Granted, she had lied to him, but surely no amount of lying deserved that form of treatment. She winced as she remembered that horrible, humiliating spanking. At this point, she wasn't sure which was more badly maimed -- her buttocks or her pride.

Still, she thought as she stepped into the tub, wincing as her raw flesh came in contact with the hot water. At least it wasn't all for naught. Not only was she allowed to stay, she no longer had to put up the pretence any longer. She just wasn't sure if her, frankly, quite psychotic, new husband was worth all of that.

As she poured the lightly scented bath oil into the water, Gianna paused. No, she decided. It was worth it. Her parents had the money they needed. Her father would get well again, and they were saved from being in debt to the most horrible man in Italy. If it meant that she had to be married to the most uncouth man on the Western frontier, so be it.

She sighed in relief as the warm water soothed her aching muscles. Perhaps life wouldn't be so intolerable. Other than Anthony, everyone else seemed nice. He was considerably older than her too. Perhaps he wouldn't even be able to get it up, she thought and laughed at the uncharitable thought.

Rubbing her hands across her body to clean the grime off, she was surprised to find her lady parts unusually slick and slippery. Her nose wrinkled in surprise. She wondered for a moment if it had anything to do with Anthony's earlier ministrations, and swiftly banished the welcome thought. It had been a good long day, and that horrible experience was the last thing she wanted on her mind.

Gianna sank deeper into the water so that her hair was submerged and leaned her head against the tub. Closing her eyes, she relaxed as she explored her intimate area with a wondering finger. She hated to admit it, but it hadn't felt entirely terrible when he had caressed her there. She had never touched herself before since her mother had expressively forbidden anything of the sort while she was growing up. She marvelled at the softness of her folds, and how gently parting them revealed flesh that was softer still. Strangely, it felt as though no matter how much her hand or the water came in contact with her sex, it remained as slippery as ever.

And, oh. What was this?

Oh, oh, oh.

Her breathing quickened as her fingers found a spot that felt especially wonderful when she rubbed it. A soft moan escaped from her parted lips as she gently, gingerly drew circles around that delicate little bud. Her back arched, her nipples pebbling as her breasts emerged over the top of the water. This felt so good. "Sweet mercy," Gianna thought as she felt her toes curling out of their own volition. "What's happening to me? What -"

"What a beautiful sight."

Gianna's eyes popped open and she sat up abruptly, sending the water over the tub's edge.

"Anthony!" she gasped in displeasure, her hands moving over her body in a desperately futile attempt to protect her own modesty as he eyed her hungrily. The brute had removed his waistcoat and shirt and now stood before her clad in nothing but his well-worn jeans. She couldn't help staring at his broad chest and chiselled abs. For a man of forty summers, he was in surprisingly good shape. As her eyes wandered over the expanse of his shoulders and up to his face, she found herself staring straight into his mocking eyes as he raised an eyebrow.

Thoroughly embarrassed at being caught staring and (dear Lord almighty) touching herself that way, she dropped her gaze swiftly. Feeling indignant, she snapped, "How long have you been standing there? Why didn't you knock?"

Anthony raised his eyebrows. "This is my room, why should I knock?" She bristled as he kneeled beside her. "Besides, I'm glad that I didn't. How else would I have caught you in your naughty little acts?"

"My naughty little, oh God," Gianna closed her eyes, trying to preserve whatever tiny shred of dignity she had left.

"Come now," Anthony touched her cheek, turning her reluctant face towards him. "I am your husband. You don't have to hide from me."

He reached a hand into the water and, ignoring her protests, pushed her protective hands away so that her breasts were revealed in plain sight. She watched his eyes darken as they took in the sight of her naked bosoms, half submerged in the water. Her breath caught in her mouth as he reached out to cup one of them in his hand.

"You have beautiful breasts, Gianna," his voice was husky as he stroked her nipple with his thumb. She felt a jolt of pleasure as he teased her sensitive bud. Biting her lips, she fought back a gasp of pleasure. Noticing her struggles, Anthony quirked a smile, his thumb circling around her areola teasingly before pinching it lightly. Unable to help herself, Gianna moaned softly before gnashing her teeth in frustration.

"Mmm... your nipples are so small and sensitive," he murmured. Bending over, he brought his face to her bosom and took one of her nipples into his mouth. Dios! Gianna mumbled a half-hearted protest as she tried to push him off her. But... oh, sweet mercy. As much as her brain protested this assault, her body eagerly skyrocketed in the opposite direction. Her fingers wrapped around his forearm, although, she wasn't exactly sure whether her plan was to push him away or to ensure that he didn't move away.

Fending her off easily, he pinned her down against the tub with one hand as he suckled on her, his tongue licking and teasing her nub. His other hand wandered down towards her pelvis and moved across the soft curls of her pubic hair as they sought their target. As his finger came in contact with her clit, Gianna jumped violently, splashing the water all over him so that he was soaked as well.

"Naughty girl," he mumbled around her breast and nipping her in retaliation. Gianna squeaked and placed her palms against his shoulder, trying to shove him off.

"You have to learn how to control yourself," he skimmed the surface of her breast with his mouth, planting light kisses on her dimpled skin. His fingers worked her clit skilfully and she felt the pleasure and heat gather around her nether region as her heart raced. While her earlier exploration had felt like smouldering coals, his fingering of her sex felt like a wildfire. To her embarrassment, she felt herself spreading her legs, awarding him better access as he quickened his pace. As the pleasure threatened to overcome her, she moaned and gasped, sinking her fingernails into his chest. He hissed in pleasure as he eyes narrowed into slits.

"That's it, good girl. Let go."

Anthony quickened the pace of his fingering and just as Gianna cried out, he pinched down on her clit, sending her over the edge as she came violently against his fingers.

"Oh God! Oh, oh, oh!"

Gianna thrashed in the tub, sending splashes of water against the floor. In all her life, she had never felt anything as intense as the first orgasm that ever rippled through her body. Hell -- she never thought her body capable of any such thing. Her entire mind blacked out, and for those few seconds, all she could feel was the most primitive pleasure.

"Oh God," she panted as she came down from the high, embarrassed yet consumed with a deep, dark hunger for more. Her tensed muscles relaxed as she rode the cascading waves of pleasure that faded away gradually. Anthony sat back on his heels in a smirk as she caught her breath.

As she gained control of herself, Gianna felt a surge of anger at her traitorous body that had gained so much pleasure at his ruthless hands. Taking him completely by surprise, she splashed a stream of water right at his face, grinning as it caused him to splutter. She rose out of the rub before he could stop her and wrapped a towel around her bare form.

"And where do you think you're going," he coughed, as she half ran to her suitcase.

"I am getting dressed," Gianna announced, her voice haughty in order to brazen past the shame she felt. Sweet Jesus, what in the world was that? Her mother would have died a thousand deaths if she knew what a near stranger had done to her virgin daughter's body -- no. In fact, what her virgin daughter had allowed a near stranger to do to her body.

Clenching her fists, Gianna combed through her trunk, seeking out a suitable attire and screamed as a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist. Shocked and dismayed, she watched her towel drop and found herself suspended in the air for a moment before she came into contact with the wall. He pressed himself against her, covering her tiny form with his huge body. She could feel the hardness between his legs and stiffened as she guessed at what was to come.

"I seem to have forgotten one important thing," Anthony murmured, his voice all low and husky as he nuzzled against her neck, causing her to squirm.

"And what is that," Gianna snapped in a bad temper. She tried to struggle away from him, which served no purpose since he was probably more than twice as strong as she was. Although he wasn't overly bulky, firm muscles rippled across his lean body. Gianna hated to admit it, but from an objective standpoint, he truly was in amazing shape for a man his age.

"It seems like a terrible old age predicament," she smiled poisonously. "The loss of one's memory."

To her surprise, he seemed amused rather than angered by her words. Laugher coursed through his body, making her aware of how her bare breasts were right against his naked chest. Irritated by his ability to find joy in anything after all that he put her through, she leaned forward and sank her teeth into his chest as deeply as they could go. He yelped in surprise.

"Why, you brazen little wildcat."

She barely had time to enjoy her triumph before the dread overtook her. Anthony pulled her towards him, only to slam her back harder against the wall with his body. Holding her there, he reached down and undid his zipper, allowing his jeans to fall to the ground. Without planning to, her eyes looked down his abdomen, following a trail of hair over his groin which led to the large, throbbing member between his legs. Grinning at her, he stroked himself slowly and deliberately.

"Like what you see?"

Blushing, Gianna realized too late that she had been staring. Feeling the urge to wipe the smirk off his face, she raised an eyebrow.

"Not bad, but you know; I've seen better."

His expression darkened. Narrowing his eyes at her, he glowered menacingly.

"For your sake, I hope you are joking. And now about that thing I was talking about."

"What?" Taken by surprise at the extent of his rage, she gasped in pain as he stuck a finger up her vaginal opening. Still, the discomfort was unsettling and she instinctively clenched her sex in an attempt to dislodge the foreign object. Thankfully, she was wet from her earlier release in the tub, otherwise she knew his invasive prying would have hurt a lot worse. Still, she couldn't help the feral little hisses and snarls that vibrated from her throat as she kicked out. Cool as a cucumber, Anthony barely reacted to her blows and continued his meticulous exploration. After prodding her awhile, he relaxed.

"So it appears that at least there's one thing that is as advertised."

Gianna was confused that she paused her struggles against for a moment. "What are you talking about?" she demanded. "And get your finger out of me, you damned brute!"

"You are a virgin," he laughed into her face as he finally drew his finger out of her. She could see that it was completely wet, the light of the room reflecting off the viscous coating that must have came from her vagina. Gianna's cheeks burned with embarrassment once again. From the way things were going, she was surprised that she hadn't spontaneously burst into flame yet.

"Your point, being?" she tried to muster as much dignity she could while trying to ignore the suggestive way he was pressing his hard rod against her pelvic bone. She could feel the throbbing heaviness of his girth and it horrified her to think of something so sizeable entering her when even his finger had caused that much discomfort.

"I get to be the lucky man to take your virginity."

Anthony grinned and lifted her up so suddenly that she squealed. He wrapped her thighs around him and pushed her harder against the wall. She could feel the coarseness of the wallpaper on her bare skin as he positioned his cock against her wet opening. Disoriented, she clung on tightly to him which gave him the unintendedly easy access to her breasts. He brushed her nipple with his lips as he rubbed the bulbous head of his rod against the warmness of her inner folds.

"Oh no, please no! Sweet mercy, no," she protested as she felt the blunt force of his cock head slipping its way into her tight sex. Helpless against the wall, she tried to catch his eye as his face contorted with pleasure. Her sex protested painfully and clenched down over him as he began to penetrate her slowly. She hissed in pain as she felt herself being stretched in a way that was completely foreign to her.

"This is happening, sweetheart," he grunted. "I own you, and I am going to take you, as and when I want to."

Angered by his words, she turned away as he leaned in to kiss her. Her eyes filled with tears as she realized that she had no way to stop what was about to happened.

"Fine," she snapped, "but don't expect me to enjoy my own rape."

Gianna had always imagined that she would lost her virginity to a man she fell deeply in love with, a final piece to the beautiful puzzle of courtship, affection and undying love. For it to happen with this brute, in such a compromising position made her carefully constructed romantic notion crumble away.

Anthony paused, keeping himself still inside her. She felt him throbbing and warm inside of her and despite herself looked at him curiously as she wondered why he didn't continue.

"Gianna," he looked at her straight in the eyes. And before she could react, he pressed his lips against her. The kiss was surprisingly gentle, his lips soft against hers as he kissed her once, twice, thrice. He ran his tongue gently over her lips, tracing them before slipping between and coaxing her mouth open. Surprised, she tried to fight it but as his hands massaged her breasts, a hunger overtook and before she knew it, she was kissing him back. Gianna could tell that he was a skilled lover, as his tongue danced invitingly against hers.

"Look how sensitive you are," He rocked his hips slowly as his hands travelled down to her clit and stroked her. She gasped as a frisson of electric current shot through her.

"You want me," Anthony insisted and while Gianna's instinct was to protest the contrary, she felt her body opening to invite him in. Every inch of her long to be touched and kissed by his skilful mouth. "And I want you," he continued, quickening the pace of his fingers against her. "Yes, I want you very much, Gianna. I will have you now, as my wife."

Gasping, she felt a sharp tearing sensation as he entered her fully. She tensed around him, crying out in a mewling, keening sort of way as she tried to breathe around the pain.

"Relax yourself," he grunted, his forehead taut and covered in a sheen of sweat.

"How can I, when it hurts so much," she hissed angrily at him. "You're too big for me."

Rubbing her clit, Anthony laughed breathlessly. Gianna moaned as she began to feel threads of pleasure lacing themselves around the pain.

"Your sweet compliments move me," he teased, as he started to move inside her. He grunted, making guttural, animalistic noises as he penetrated her deeply. As his cock throbbed inside her, Gianna started to feel a peculiar pleasure inside of her. While each rub on her clit was like a fireball of desire, his thrusts ignited a slow, burning inferno inside of her. Notions of propriety, dignity, pride and other civilized ideas were washed away by the most primal of human desire. A deep-seated instinct that made it compulsory for her to wrap her legs around his hips so she could take him in deeper. Every nerve ending in her body sang as she threw her head back against the wall, her eyes rolled back and her lips slack in pleasure.

Burying his face in her neck, Anthony groaned as he pumped away inside her. She could feel her back chafing against the wall with each thrust, but she ignored it as she met each of his thrusts with an eagerness that would have horrified her if she hadn't been so completely lost in the moment. She began to scream as the pleasure built up, like a tidal wave that grew higher, began, coursed impossibly wilder as he rutted her petite little body mercilessly.

Faster.

Deeper.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Si, continua, non... non fermarti!"

Gianna strangled pleas finally broke off into a scream as the dam burst and exploded into wave after wave of the most intense, devastating pleasure.

"Ho. Ly. FUCK," Anthony cursed as her inner muscles clenched around his cock as she rode the high of her orgasm. With a final thrust, he roared as spurt, after spurt, after spurt of his seed erupted from his cock, completely filling her up to the brim.

Gianna could feel the warmness trickling down her thighs as they panted together. Anthony pressed his forehead against hers, and she could feel beads of his perspiration against the damp curls of her fringe. His cock continued throbbing deep inside her as he held her in a tight, possessive grasp, his palms rubbing soothingly against her back.

He regained control over himself sooner than she did and he scooped her in his arms, laying her down on the bed.

In a daze, Gianna barely registered his actions as he dabbed at her thighs, nudging them open as he cleaned her body with a warm, wet towel.

"Turn around, Gianna," he commanded. She grumbled sleepily and he laughed. Pushing her over on her tummy, she cooed as something cool was applied over her inflamed butt cheeks.

"Your ass is a glorious color," Anthony praised as he rubbed the cream into her skin gently.

"Brute," her retort lacked any real sting as she could barely keep her eyes open.

"Go to sleep now," Anthony tucked a pillow under her head and covered her in a warm fluffy blanket. Muttering, Gianna curled up like a kitten and allowed the darkness to take her under.

++++++++

"Mmmmm..."

Gianna moaned softly. Pleasure blossomed in her, as something soft and warm rubbed coaxingly against her inner petals.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," she purred, "oh yes -- OH NO!"

Sitting up in bed, a wave of disorientation hit her as she registered her surroundings. She was stark naked, surrounded by plump pillows on an excessively large four poster bed. The sunlight peeked into the room through the cracks in the blinds, creating little lined patterns across the hardwood floor.