The Chinese Student

Story Info
Sex with a busty Asian beauty.
1.5k words
4.63
32.3k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People say Asians have small tits, but those people haven't met Clara.

That wasn't her real name, of course; she chose an English name when she came here to study because her real one was hard to pronounce. The tits were real, though. I should know. Double-D's for sure, and with her being so skinny they made her look like she would overbalance any moment. I reckon they were counterbalanced by her arse, which was plump and fat and heart-shaped.

I knew Clara because I was fucking her flatmate, Kelly. It was nothing serious, but after she and I hooked up one evening we decided to make it a regular thing. I always try to be a good fuck, even to girls I might never see again; it's both a matter of pride and a good way to get more sex in the future. It obviously worked on Kelly, because after that first hook up she was calling me multiple times a week.

And so I would run into Clara as I left the flat, or as I hung out in the kitchen getting a quick drink after a session. It was the tits that got me first, straining in low-cut shirts and threatening to burst out her dresses, but as we got to chatting I noticed other things: that gorgeous mane of black hair, her long legs, her ass. She had an open, smiling, pretty face and full, dark lips, a twinkle in her brown eyes and a tendency to jiggle with every footstep. More than once I found myself thinking about her as I shagged Kelly senseless in her rickety college bed.

She obviously thought about me too, because she'd make sly comments when she saw me. "Called back for more, huh?" she would say as I walked in, or, "Just can't stay away, can you?" always with a teasing smile on her face. I started bantering back to her.

"Back again are you? Did you not do it properly last time?"

I shot back: "Once you get a taste of me, you get addicted."

She had a surprisingly dirty laugh.

And then things went further.

I'd just gotten done with Kelly, who was having a post-fuck nap in her room. After a quick shower I headed to the kitchen, looking for teabags or a bit of coffee for a boost before I went home. Clara was there, stirring something on the stove, and I took a moment to look her over from the doorway. A too-small tanktop, tiny mini-shorts, and a perfect view of her gorgeous figure. She wore sandals, and god, even her feet were sexy. Then she turned, and her eyes lit up when she saw me.

"Hi! I was just finishing up lunch. Would you like some?"

I had that post-sex hunger and it smelled delicious, so of course I said yes. It was some sort of chicken and noodle stew, and it was damn good. When I thanked her, she giggled, "Don't mention it! You need your strength, working hard for Kelly all the time."

She paused then, looking nervous. Then, "You must be very good. She never sees anyone else, and the noises she makes..." She looked down, cheeks darkening, and my heart beat faster. I reached out and stroked her dusky shoulder.

"Just like you say, I work hard." She looked up, giggled again, and kissed me.

God damn, but she was a good kisser. Hard, hungry and passionate. She shoved her tongue into my mouth and pressed her body against mine, moaning through our liplock as she rubbed up against me. First those huge boobs pressed up wonderfully against my chest, then her crotch began to grind against the bulge in my trousers. I'd already cummed twice with Kelly, but what did that matter? I was a red-blooded young man, and this gorgeous Asian minx could have turned a eunuch on.

As my clothed cock pressed against her mini-shorts, I took control. Now my tongue was in her mouth, now I was pressing her, pinning her against the kitchen counter as she trembled in my arms. I broke the kiss then and grabbed her shirt, yanked it over her head, then undid her lacy white bra.

That, dear readers, is how I know those tits were one hundred percent real.

I decided to taste-test them, just to be sure. Taking one big, dark nipple into my mouth I sucked hard on it, hearing a needy moan in response. I squeezed her huge breasts, weighed them in my hands, sucked harder and harder as her hips began to gyrate and her voice cracked from pleasure. First one, then the other, making Clara shiver and shake.

"More," she gasped, her voice hoarse. She undid my trousers with trembling hands, her dainty Asian hands frantically pulling my cock from my boxers. She gasped again to look at it.

"It's true," she whispered, as I pulled down her mini-shorts. "White boys have big cocks."

"This one does," I smirked as she stepped out of her panties, then positioned my head against her entrance. It was neat and pretty-looking, marked by a tuft of black hair, and as the tip of my cock pressed against it I felt a slick wetness.

I met her gaze, and she nodded. So I pressed my cock inside.

"Oh!" The noise came from both of us. Clara took my dick easily, right to the hilt, and her eyes widened as the stiff, throbbing organ pierced through her depths. She looked awestruck. As awestruck as I felt, because that pussy felt incredible.

Entering Clara's tight little cunt was like getting a sneak preview of heaven. Her walls gripped my cock firmly yet had the softness of silk, the heat of her was overwhelming, the warmth and wetness almost unbearably sweet. I took a moment to get my bearings, taking in her wide eyes and heaving chest, then took her in my arms and slowly, steadily started to thrust.

She loved it. Every time I thrust she gasped and shivered, and every time I pulled back she would moan with need. And every second I was in there I felt incredible. I tried to stay slow -- this was the sort of pussy that separated the men from the boys. Even after two rounds with Kelly, I knew I had to keep my cool, or I'd be blowing my load like a virgin in two minutes. So I fucked her hard but steadily, kept my breathing slow, and savoured her incredible pussy as I kept her pinned against the counter.

"You like?" she managed raggedly.

"Yeah. It's true," I kissed her, "Asian girls have tight vaginas."

"This one does," she responded, then winked and kissed me back.

Now her hips began to pump against mine, forcibly upping the pace. I slid my hands down to her sides and supported her with the one, whilst the other I placed just above the entrance where my bare cock was thrusting. I quested in her mound of black hair as she clung to me and put leechlike kisses on my neck, and felt a lightning bolt run through her as I finally found my target: her clitoris, the seat of a girl's pleasure.

She sped up again as my fingers started massaging it and my own hips met and then exceeded her, fucking her to pieces and making her big tits bounce like crazy as she neared orgasm, teetered on the edge, and finally crashed over and into that ecstatic release. I kissed her as it happened, and that kiss is the only reason she didn't raise the roof. We'd almost forgotten, but we were still in the middle of a shared kitchen.

Her legs gave out as she came, and she fell back as if in a swoon. I kissed her on the neck then lifted her off my dick, watching her big tits heave as she struggled for breath. Turning around, I set her arse down on the table and waited for her to collect herself before I asked, "Where should I cum?" I didn't want to be a father, as appealing as the thought of creaming that sweet pussy was. Clara smiled.

"On me. Anywhere you want. You earned it, white boy."

So I did just that. I pushed my cock between her big breasts, and as she pushed them together, I fucked them. My dick was the filling in a big-titty sandwich, her cleavage my cock-sheath, and when I came it felt like my soul was leaving my body. I struggled to catch my breath after I shot that wad, covering her big titties with my pearly white spunk, each rope a blast of ecstasy. It was one of the hardest cums of my life.

"You do work hard, don't you white boy?" Clara giggled as she examined her cum-covered boobs.

"For you, Clara? Anytime."

"Good. Next time she calls you over," she responded with a smile.

I smiled back. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. When you're done in her room...come to mine."

I pulled up my trousers, and resolved to do just that.