The Chinese Student, Ch. 02

Story Info
His fuckbuddy's good, but her Asian flatmate is better.
3k words
4.65
12.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep going," Kelly whimpered. "I'm close."

The way I see it, this is where a lot of guys slip up. They get excited, or drop their guard, and they fail at the final hurdle. Or they break out some daft extra trick to 'help get her there', like shoving a finger in clumsily when their tongue was doing just fine, and they ruin the moment entirely.

Now, I'm not claiming to be the perfect lover, but that's one problem I don't have. My first lover trained it out of me real quick; she was a slut, and so was very acquainted with male bad habits in bed. I've never understood why people hate slutty girls, when a guy who shags around like that would be a hero. I think it's just insecurity, a question of measuring up. But I know I couldn't rate all my past partners in terms of bedroom skill; its more a couple of vague tiers, really. And I have enough female friends to know it's not that different for girls.

Anyway, that whole tangent is an example of how I don't have the above problem. When a girl tells me to keep going, I just...keep going. Keep doing what I'm doing, don't let myself go crazy or whatever, just keep my cool. Think distant thoughts. Which I had to do a bit more than normal tonight, for two reasons.

First, Kelly hadn't gone down on me tonight. She loves giving blowjobs, and she's good at them: If sucking dick was an Olympic sport she'd take home the gold, but she'd do it for the love of the game. I can handle about ten minutes' worth of head from her if I think very distant thoughts indeed; according to Kelly, that's an unusually long time. She could have been playing to my ego, I guess, but I'm the guy she calls whenever she needs a fuck, so I'm inclined to take her compliments at face value.

No, normally she'd get my rocks off with a blowjob first, which would make her horny as all hell, and a few minutes of foreplay later I'd dive right in and rail her senseless. But tonight she was clawing at the walls when I got here, so I had to fuck her without the relief of having already poured one out.

Still, I managed it.

"Fuuuuuuck!" She moaned, and I knew I'd made it. I fucked her through the orgasm, savouring her moans and the way she locked her legs around me, and when she was done and gave me the go-ahead I went and had my own. It was good, definitely in my top-tier, shot deep inside her pill-protected cunt while her thick thighs squeezed me close. I didn't swear, myself. I just groaned in a way I hoped sounded primal and masculine, but probably just made me sound like a dying seal. I ended up slumping next to her afterwards, holding her close, more to share the physical tingle of the afterglow than out of any particularly deep affection. She was cool, but we were just fuckbuddies and we both knew it.

It honestly made me feel better than a relationship would, in some ways. People make a big deal out of sex, and knowing she liked me for the sex rather than liking me despite it was...something of an ego boost. Though it wasn't the biggest boost my ego had experienced lately.

See, I haven't told you the other reason I had to manage my excitement tonight.

I kept thinking about Kelly's flatmate.

Now, thinking about other women while sharing a bed with Kelly is pretty much the height of hubris. I'd pretty much won the sexual lottery as it was; it was greedy to want more. Kelly was short and stacked, her huge boobs and butt looking even bigger on her compact frame, a perfect hourglass of a woman. Her long and curly blonde hair made her look like an X-rated Goldilocks, she had a piercing pair of blue eyes that could fix you in place from across a room, and oh, yeah, she could suck your dick so well it felt like your soul was leaving your body.

And yet there I was, not five minutes after blasting my load into the blonde bombshell of half the campus's dreams, thinking of someone else. Kelly's eyes were closing, lashes strangely darker than the rest of her hair drooping ever deeper, and before I knew it she was asleep. She always nodded off after a good O or two, and it made me feel proud of myself. I took a long look at her sprawled-out body, all peaches and cream and sweat and bitemarks, cum still oozing out of her gorgeous shaven pussy.

Then I left to fuck another woman.

All right. I didn't go straight there. I cleaned up a bit in the bathroom first; I'm not a savage. And I made sure I was ready for action before I headed over. You don't want to make a dramatic entrance only for your dick to still be in cooldown, now do you? That's as much a rookie move as screwing up at the sound of 'keep going'. But the point is that, within a few minutes of Kelly finally nodding off, I was on my way.

It had been like this for two weeks, now. I still remembered what Clara had said to me, after our first frantic, risky fuck: When you're done in her room, come to mine.

I had done. Four times Kelly had called me in those two weeks, and every fuck had been followed by a visit to her Chinese flatmate's room, the second that Kelly was safely asleep. I'm not sure if safety entered into it, honestly; we weren't a couple. But it might have been awkward, and it's nice to feel the thrill of cheating without having to actually be an asshole and, well, cheat.

Besides, cheating or not, I wasn't sure if my go-to fuckbuddy would be happy with me banging her flatmate...But as long as Kelly didn't know about it, she couldn't ask me to stop.

I tried the door. It wasn't locked.

Behind it lay Clara.

Clara was everything that Kelly wasn't. She was tall where Kelly was short, her jet-black hair straight as a whip down her back, her eyes a deep, dark brown. Instead of Kelly's pale complexion and rosy cheeks she had dusky skin, like roasted almonds. But for all their differences, both girls were beautiful, and they had one thing in common.

Those tits.

Clara, or 'Clara', since she did as so many foreign students do and took on an English name, took the idea that Asians were all flat and led it behind the woodshed to be shot. She was slender, and long-legged, but her butt was round and perky and her boobs were enormous for her size. While Kelly's short stature made her tits look even bigger, Clara's managed to still look big on a vastly taller girl, and that was no mean feat. She wasn't rail thin -- you don't get boobs like that on a stick figure, after all -- but she had a tight, elegant figure, and she was laid out on her bed butt-naked, and she was all for me. I don't know what brought her from China all the way here, to this dime-a-dozen English university, but whatever it was, I was glad for it.

"I've been waiting, white boy."

She'd been doing more than that. Her snug, pretty-looking pussy glistened with arousal, and her lovely black bush was matted with it. She ran one finger over her hungry, needy cunt, and I was seized with a masculine urge to go to her, run to her, to put my dick where it belonged and fuck her senseless.

I would. But sometimes the lizard brain needs a bit of higher thought to help it.

I walked over to Clara, naked and beautiful, a smile flickering over her flawless face. I ran my hand over one silk-smooth, impossibly long leg. And then I grabbed it.

Sometimes you have to go the extra mile. I'm a decent fuck and I know it, but Clara could have any man she wanted: I had to give it my all. And so, licking my lips in anticipation, I went down.

She squealed as I left a lovebite on her inside thigh. My kisses went up, all the way up to her pussy, and I felt the bristle of her hair on my lips and the tang of her cunt on my tongue. I got a moan out of her, playing with those petal-like lips, and then I was on my way back down. Kiss after kiss went down her left leg until I reached her foot, dainty and elegant and not usually my number-one fetish, but Jesus; feet like hers would make a convert out of anybody. Clara giggled as I sucked her toes, kissed her all over from the bridges to the sole, then made my way to her right foot and did it all in reverse: From the toes to the heel up the legs to the thigh. Then I was at her pussy again, this time for good.

I planted my face in there and didn't stop until she came. I went at her like she was a cup of water and I'd just woken from a bender. I licked and licked, sucked and teased, went from her lips to her clit and back, ultimately heading back to that love-button to suck on it as she bucked and heaved and fucked my face. I pride myself more on my dick game than my tongue skills, but it's a skill every man should learn, and I guess I did a good job. Or maybe she was on the edge already from listening to me and Kelly, since we weren't quiet. Either way, less than five minutes passed before I heard the sweet cries of orgasm, felt her firm thighs clamp around my head.

"I so needed that," She sighed as I came up for air, "I've been edging since I heard her first moan."

Well, that answered that question, then. Probably a virgin could have gotten her off in five minutes flat if she'd been going at it that long. On the other hand, it was hot to have turned her on like that, and I said as much.

"Mm," She responded, "I love listening to you two. Wish I could see it, sometimes. It sounds so hot, and she always screams so loud, and you sound so manly when you cum." She beckoned me into her arms and we kissed, desperately, me pressing her down onto the bed.

"I want to make you sound like that as well."

She was damn well going to. But not before I fucked at least one more orgasm into her.

I positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. Her hips rocked forwards in anticipation, kissing my head with her hairy lips, and I knew I couldn't wait any longer. We both moaned as my dick came home, to where it was meant to be, clasped in the tight grip of my gorgeous Chinese lover. A few seconds passed while we enjoyed the bliss of that first entrance, a few seconds more as we got out positions right, and then I slammed home to the hilt.

The noise she made was like music to my ears, even as the bliss that ran through my dick set off warning bells. Gotta be careful, I told myself. Even though I'd just pumped a load into Kelly, Clara's cunt made me feel things I hadn't felt since I was a virgin. Forget failing at the final hurdle; I had to be careful not to tap out at the first. But I had control; I focused on controlling my breathing, on not getting too excited, and began to fuck Clara at a slow and steady pace.

She loved it. Each thrust drew a moan of ecstasy to match the pulse of pleasure that crackled through my dick each time I rocked my hips forward and pierced her deepest depths. Each stroke set her boobs to bouncing, and soon her skin was sparkling with sweat as I pounded the best pussy I had ever experienced in my life.

Kelly might have been a blowjob queen, but Clara's pussy game was unmatched. She wasn't the best at blowjobs; she wasn't bad, but in the last few sessions she'd struggled with my cock. "Too big," she'd grumbled, before finishing me off with her tits. I think she'd been buttering me up, to be honest; I'm not that huge, though I'm certainly not small. But when the dick went in and the pussy clamped down, Clara could rock me like a hurricane.

I could last ten minutes in Kelly's mouth. I was begging for mercy after five minutes in Clara. I know they say Asians are tight but this was ridiculous, she had to be special, she had to be. Her cunt was like a vice around my dick, a soft yet matchlessly powerful clamp that was doing its damndest to milk me of my cum. But I held on, controlled my breath, and kept myself together. The first time we fucked I'd already cummed twice, and I still had to focus. This time I'd only done it once, and I couldn't afford to lose control for a second. But I kept my cool, kept fucking steadily away, and was rewarded by her sweet moans and desperate cries.

She fucked back up at me, she begged me to go faster, she left lovebite on my shoulders. I did what I was told and sped up, and fucked her as deep and hard as I could possibly go. Rhythm was the key, rhythm and breathing, and with every steady breath I savoured her sweet scent just like I savoured her moaning in my ear.

"I can still smell her perfume...You're so strong...fucking her so hard and still having strength for me...Other white boys don't last like you, they can't handle me...Black boys either...and Chinese boys don't like my tits..."

That took me right out of things. "What do you mean, they don't like your tits?" That was like saying someone didn't like sunsets or rainbows or love.

"Too big...And I'm too tall...Nobody wanted me before I came here..."

I shook my head. "Chinese boys are crazy."

Well, all the more Clara for me. She clawed at my back and bit at my neck and began to whimper, and I knew what that meant. It meant it was time to rub her clit, and finish the job.

It never took long once we got to this stage. I reared back and quested in the gorgeous bush of black hair that surrounded her opening, and found her clit like an oyster's pearl. Once again I reminded myself not to mess up, and I kept up the pace of thrusting even as I rubbed it. Before long, she was screaming as loud as Kelly had.

We came together. She was on the pill for me now, and that subconscious knowledge stopped me from even trying to pull out. I couldn't have held back even if I'd wanted to; her spasming cunt was too divine. I threw rhythm to the wind and pounded Clara like a man possessed, cum spewing like a hose, groaning and yelling at the top of my lungs. She encouraged me all the way, her hands firm on my ass, and I swear there were tears in my eyes as I creamed her.

We snuggled together afterwards, and I wasn't sure it was just for the afterglow. I still didn't know her that well outside of the bedroom, but something told me that if I let this girl go I would be making a huge mistake. Once we'd recovered, after a shared shower which turned into more, she insisted on bringing me lunch. "It's the least I can do after you've worked so hard." Is how she put it.

I was proud to notice she was walking funny as she left the room.

A few days later I was called again, and again to my mild disappointment Kelly had no intention of giving me a pre-sex blowjob. "Aww, do you miss them?" She purred, batting her eyelashes coquettishly.

"I'll give you one after, if you're good." She promised, as if we didn't both know she'd be out like a light. Or maybe not, since...

"I've just been so horny lately. It's Xee...Xia...Clara's fault, can't say her real name."

That got my attention. "What?"

Kelly leant forwards conspiratorially. "She has a boyfriend."

My heart thumped in my chest. What could this mean-

"I hear them sometimes; they wake me up, after you're gone," Here Kelly looked both embarrassed and proud, "I think she hears us, you know? So she calls her guy. I only hear them after you've been 'round."

It struck me at that moment that Kelly was nice, and hot, and very skilled with her mouth, but she wasn't particularly smart.

"I wonder who he is," She murmured thoughtfully, "I think I'd like to meet him. Anyone who can handle a girl like that has to be a stud."

"Hey! Am I not good enough for you?" I figured I had to put on the act.

"Oh, honey, you're great. But let's be real. I know I look decent but Clara's a bombshell. If I had to try it with a girl, she'd be the one. If you saw Clara naked you'd jizz in your pants before you even got inside." She said it with a giggle, to take the sting away.

"I'll bloody show you-" And I leapt for her. She kept running her mouth, though:

"You've never fucked me so good I went and made you dinner after-"

"Maybe you're just a bad host-"

And we laughed, and we fucked, and Kelly was none the wiser.

And in her room down the hall, Clara waited.