The Chip

Story Info
Some one in my head.
1.3k words
3.39
15.1k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chip was implanted behind my ear. Wanting to lose weight I opted for the quick fix rather than the hour long sessions with the therapist it seem to be working most of the belly fat I wanted to get rid of was dissipating I was working out more taking the supplements he gave me also helped distribute my body fat to my hips and legs which thought look too narrow and skinny. My chest was filling in more giving me the pecs I been wanting but with some nipple soreness they also seem to be getting larger. I chalked it up to the weight lifting I was doing. Later Doctor Simi gave me a waist cincher it looked a bit femme but I thought it was a unisex type of item. He told me the tighter the better to train my belly to hold it in which it did narrowing it also. Needless to say I had to buy new things to wear for some reason I was draw toward the unisex clothing things that were more formfitting.

One day I got the notion to shave my legs as I was taking bubble bathes now rather than showers lately. I was struck by the way my legs felt silky smooth once the hair was removed the oily bath mixture heighten my emotions to the point I began to grow aroused. Melting into the tub I grabbed my cock legs caressing together liking the sexual feminine feel of them I brought myself to orgasm. I was getting a bit uneasy over the size of my pecs growing to hand size orbs with thick knobby nipples. Having stopped getting haircuts my hair was shoulder length. With it down it hung around my face giving me a fem type of look so I wore it up in pony tails rather than cut it. Stepping out of the tub I looked myself over in the full length mirror my body was more shapely then it was a few weeks ago. Turning looking at the contours of my body my cock growing erect it appeared like I was looking at a woman's body. Solid firm ass rounded hips tapering to a thin waist my pecs looked like perky thick nipple girl tits my skin glimmering from the bath oil.

I had to go see Dr. Simi today. An appointment I didn't remember till today after my phone played a tune. Getting dressed I forego underwear pulling on the yoga pants I worked out in. Since the transference of my body fat they hugged my ass more to the point of giving me an instant wedged ass cleft from the seam of them. If I didn't wear my hipster style underwear with them the yoga pants looked like straight leg jeans. Pulling a tank top down over my body I notice how it clings to my chest cupping around what only can be described as tits.

I pull the cotton top so it stretches to hang looser over my body. I was a bit apprehensive of how the outfit looked more fem then male grabbing a flannel shirt to mask the female features I pulled my hair back relaxing some seeing me but a slightly softer looking face staring back at me. I'd look like a chick if I had some of that war paint they wear to look sluttier then their competition the look that guys would like to fuck. I drive over to the doctor's office wait in the car for the phone to ring like told me when it does I take a deep breath roll my head around my neck cracks relieving the tension I have I close my eyes for moment sort of doze off.

I woke in dream state flashes of drinking wine like it was water relaxing I'm in a hotel room by myself there is a porno playing on the TV an old one the girl has that heavy makeup look they use to have sucking cock. Next I'm in the bathroom an array of cosmetics on the counter top I'm applying mascara around my eyes I become more focused at this point to capture the look of a seventies porn star slut. After all it's a dream I don't have anything's like this nor is it my bathroom. My cock stirs in the tight confines of my skin tight pants as I transform my face into a sluttishly cheap look a look I would like to see in a girl but not the type you would marry a scurvy cunt look the type I've seen. Letting my hair down I'm mesmerized by the trailer trash skank looking back at me.

I pull my top off my hair flutters around my shoulders my man tits add to the illusion of a womanly appearance nipples jutting out like stiff dials lemon size tits yielding a slight cleavage of shapely mounds.

My cock hardening begging for release I roll down my pants sit on the toilet to pull them off. I notice the stockings begging me to try them on as I pull them on I feel an electric sensations ripple through my body over the silky texture of them never wearing stockings in my life understand now why women like to wear them. For a moment I wonder why am I trying all of this in the first place the thought had never occurred to me before. I get up to the sound of a voice coming from the next room I ignore the feelings I just had to see if I was alone step into the next room see a naked man his head covered in a black wrestler type of mask. He says "Come here Fuck face" I wake from my dream in my bed.

My throat was sore my mouth has an odd taste to it I rub my jaw it's aching also. I sit up swing my legs off the bed my knees are stinging I look at them I must have fallen my knees have what look like rug burns as I bend to examine them a wet fart escapes me along with what feels like a glob of wet shit oozing out. I feel a moment of shame thinking I shit myself make my way to the bathroom. My asshole seems to be tender as well I sit on the toilet relieve myself farting a lot air escapes along with wet globs of goo. My tits feel bruised slightly painful to the touch. I wipe my ass feeling gross as I wipe the gooey mixture from my ass wondering what I ate. I get up turn on the faucet cup water into my mouth swish and spit it out turn on the light freeze in shocked disbelief.

I'm looking at what can only be described as a fucked out whore! My eyes widen with fear looking at my face smeared in makeup eyes red mascara dried in rivulets down my cheeks as if I had been crying my lips covered in smeared lipstick. My gaze lowers to my chest I have bite marks around my nipples. My mind screams what the Fuck did I do?

I look my body over I see what only can be described as hand marks bruising red welts around my tits hips and ass the tell-tale signs I was raped. My mind reeling wondering who could have done that looking at my cock dangling between my legs. Wondering what kind of guy would do that to another guy! My hand covering my mouth I felt weak sitting on the toilet cowering trying to remember. MY PHONE RINGS jolting me to a passive sitting position pulling toward it knowing I'm supposed to answer it. I go to answer it.