The Chip Ch. 02

Story Info
I lose control.
2.6k words
4.05
9.9k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answer the phone on the forth ring distraught over the loss of time and the condition I'm in I whisper a hoarse "Hello?"

Dr. Simi's voice booms from the phone. He said, "That was a splendid session we had just doing a follow up call. Did you have chance to look at the flash drive I gave you charting your changes?"

I have no idea what he is talking about I just answer "No."

He says, "Well, have a look at it, at your leisure." and disconnected.

I look around grabbing the crusty yoga pants I had worn find it in the small pocket plug it into my lap top open the file. We are sitting chatting in his office.

He says, "Robert seems so formal Bobbie sounds less ridged don't you think suits you more?" I nod my head. "Well let's get down to it then." He rises has me to stand to check my measurement tells me "Take off the shirt raise my arms." It all seems to be normal only I know the shape of my body was different you could plainly tell it was me yet I look more fem in appearance my face looked softer. I felt a little self-conscious the tank tops fit hugging my pecs or I should say tits. I could tell by the look on his face he thought so too.

"You are still taking the shots and pills as I told you." I nod my head as he moves around me surveying my body his hand cups my rear he says, "Very nice firm in muscle tone. I take it you are pleased with the results thus far?" I nod my discomfort is plain to see by my reaction but I don't complain.

He said, "I see your chest has developed more." Everything about the consult seems to be professional aside from the slight grope causing me to wonder what happen how I did to wind up in makeup my body sore.

He says, "I have a personal trainer I want you to meat he has a studio follow me." We go to another apartment he tells me to "Relax have a glass of wine." Steering me by the small of my back to the counter says, "I will be back in a moment." Hands me a remote tells me, "Watch some TV."

Once he is gone I pour a glass drink the entire contents I feel the effect of it almost immediately pour another then sit in front of the TV turning it on. A girl is applying makeup rather heavy like girls did back in the day. A girl's voice calls for her she is by far more attractive her arm hooked around a guy. She tells him, "This is my cousin." pointing at me "It's her first time treat her like a lady." She reaches into his pants fondles him.

They both are wearing sexy under garments that porn stars wore. They move him to the bed strip off his clothes. The cute one starts to suck his cock the other lowers to him watching her. She pulls it from her mouth tells her to try it.

Getting aroused my hand goes to my crotch as the plain looking one suckles the head of his cock she seems apprehensive like it was her first time the camera view pans down to her crotch I'm shocked to see her panty is packing a cock she looked all girl before I saw that!

The only thing I knew about faggots was they were guys' sucked cock and fucked. I never knew some dressed as women he was passable to the extent he aroused me up to that point. I wasn't into gay shit never understood why a guy would do that with another guy.

Then a voice whispers, "Be like him become a fuck face slut like him!" I watch myself get up go into the bathroom. Next I'm applying makeup to my face I watch myself apply black eyeliner thickly around my eyes. Dark to lighter hues of blue eye shadow to my eye lids to match his mascara to my lashes making them blacker thicker fuller then applying bright red lipstick to my pouting lips. Why didn't I remember that!

It hits me like a lead pipe the studio as he called it had cameras hidden throughout it he had recorded my every move. He was using me changing me to his liking. My hand goes to my ear I touch the implant the control chip he told me about as I stare at the image of me now stripping off my clothes posing eyeing my body a look of pleasure on my face over the end result I sit pulling the stockings on my legs.

The next scene shows me entering the next room non-descript music is playing like the fodder used in porno movies as I timidly saunter over to the masked naked man. It appears that I have no qualms over his appearance or our mutual nudity. He beckons me to him whispers something to me I nod my head my hands go to his chest lowering to my knees my hands glide down his body to steady me till I am kneeling in front of him. His cock smaller than mine barely dangles in front of my face he picks up a camera.

"Look at me." The next shot is a close up of my face you could see the confusion in my eyes as he ask "Bobbie you know what pleases a man?"

I say, "I think so?" the sound of my voice melts the illusion of the makeup masking my face. If you knew me you would have known it was me from the sound of my voice hiding behind the gaudy slut look like the guy in the video.

He told me, "Bring me to hardness with your mouth like the girls you fucked did for you."

I sat in stunned disbelief as I watch myself take his small 4 inch cock manipulate its lack of girth with 3 fingers open my mouth easily encompass the whole of it in a weak manner.

He says, "Relax males like you often fantasize about performing acts of a sexual nature on true men." Closing my eyes my lips tighten around his maleness as I attempt to increase its size lips buckling in and out as I suck him to hardness.

He utters, "You told me your an ass man prove it to me." He pulls his cock from my mouth turns shoving his ass in my face I know what he expects my tongue laps his ass working its way to his anus. My actions look natural as if I had done it many times before appearing as if I enjoy it. He sighs tells me deeper my pet make love to it. I hear the suckling sounds my muffled breaths as I push my face my tongue into his ass halves with more lust. He bends over to give me unobstructed access. The image goes to a camera view of the front of my naked body chin lodged up his ass cleft. Showing my nipples hard erect as well as my cock. I see your enjoying this as much as I. Fondle yourself if it does. I lower my hand to my cock stroke it as eat his ass as if I have hunger.

I'm drawn to the image of what I'm doing my hand moves to my cock as I watch the obscene sexual act I am performing unconscious it's getting me arousing watching the revolting sexual acts I'm preforming. It looks vulgar the way I attack his ass with passion something I would never have done in my right mind. After a few minutes his hand pushes my head back. I settle on my hunches brush my hair back look up to him with a look I can only image I have when aroused as he turns back to face me tells me to stand there's a knock at the door he tells me to answer it.

I do with no thought given to my nakedness my cock bobbing around as I flounce in a provocative manner to the door. Opening the door I can tell I am repulsed to see a rube type pot belly man's semi toothless smile greet me. He looked like a one of the hill people on deliverance. His eyes glaze over as he takes in my nakedness.

A flash of reality over my nudity in front of the gross looking male can be seen by my reaction. The doctor tells him to come in. He looks unwashed sweat stains in the arm pits of his shirt. As he moves past me his stare doesn't break.

In a retard sounding drawl he says "This one's sure is pretty smirking he said gots titties too! I like giving these fairies what for!"

"Yes he does." The doctor says fixing his look on me he says "Most women would find him repulsive however you're not like most women. His quantity is what he brings to the table an area I lack in but more fitting for your first time." He tells the rube to disrobe.

He starts to pull off his shirt stops says "I get to fuck him right?"

Dr. Simi says, "All in good time."

He pulls off his pants I see the biggest cock I have ever saw. Limp it hung down half the length of his thigh. I can tell by the look on my face the size of it worries me not to mention his appearance as I stare at the doctor my eyes seem to be pleading I can't do this.

He says "Focus Bobbie! It's just a cock your first fuck should be memorable the feel of it needs to last also." His control comes back over me at the sound of his voice.

He looks to the rube says, "He is willing do as you please his goal is to be desirable to the opposite sex he wants to be it's his deepest darkest desire. As you can see he wishes not to be an alpha male ergo altered his body to do with him as you wish I respect your desire to give these types of people what they want."

The rubes eyes seem to blacken with lust as he moves toward me his hands coming up his fingers hungry to manipulate my flesh dig into my tits. I watch as my legs buckle my face scrunches up in pain then his thumb and fore finger clasp my nipples squeezing them between them bringing me up to my tiptoes. I bring my hands up to his chest to push him away in the same moment his hands release my tits. Cup my ass pulling my body to his with the same measure of force he pushes his mouth to mine we are kissing his hand grabs mine pulling it down to his cock I take his cock in my hand it looks like a I'm holding a ring of bologna. I stop the video.

I sat dumbfounded knowing what must have happened next. I wipe the back of my hand across my mouth as if to try to wipe away the remaining image I saw. He or rather we were kissing I appear to welcome the interaction. I did nothing to stop it appears I want the filthy rube.

My hand lowers to my tender throat muscles gulping feeling discomfort recognize the stench rising from my body the dried cum remnants. His odor wafts up to my nostrils the sour taste in my mouth was the filth of the rube I taste and smell understanding the throbbing in the pit of my belly. I get up go to the bathroom glimpse my ravaged body in the mirror the fuck face look I'd seen on girls the fuck face after sex look.

I get in the shower. I scrub my body as flashes of what took place come back to haunt me. Sucking his cock the feel of his body hunched over my back his cock pumping up my ass the pain I feel fills my mind as I gingerly wash my ass cleft. Breathes of discomfort escape my lips pain radiating from my anus as I cleanse it.

I notice I have chafe marks on my wrists as I cup my hands to swish water in my mouth. I get out of the shower see my body in the mirror only it's a woman's sexually used body reflecting back to me. Tears weld up in my eyes knowing I can't undo what happen the changes to my body my dangling cock reminds me I am a male. The pain throughout my body tells me I was used as a fuck toy.

The hardest part to wrap mind around were the things done to me the very things I had done to the women I had fucked. Going to the sink I look to that mirror see fragments of mulish makeup leaving features of raccoon eyes the once bright red lipstick less lustered a pink hue now leaving me with a sluttish female appearance. Pert thick nipple orbs hanging from my chest only enhanced the image looking back at me. I look like a fucked out slut and feel how they must have felt like after.

Ashamed that the image of me makes my cock stir I go the bedroom pull on sweats something ambiguous to hide my maiden form. There is an itch in the back of my mind that propels me to watch the rest of the clip a persistent itch I can't scratch. I have a good idea of what happen but for some sadistic reason I want to watch it.

My emotional level had increased after a month since starting the program. Sort of like a female with mood swings I was having one now. Pouring a glass of wine to the brim I down it then another run my hands over my face fingers through my hair fill the glass sit in front of my lap top about to start clip again.

My stomach in a big knot knowing I'd be watching myself performing more sexual acts I could never imagine I would. In the back of my mind I knew what I was doing to myself the changes I made to my body had enjoyed masturbating in private fondling the tits I was growing trying on girl panties liking how my ass looked cupped in the tight sheer fabric how my cock harden wearing them. The secret awkward time I kept to myself but not the things I know must have happen. I click the icon the image of girls' shapely back side man hands groping her mounds of ass flesh fill the screen.

I know the ass I'm looking at is my ass only I never seen it in that context nor another man fondling it. His fingers digging in to my soft flesh I can almost feel it as I watch him splitting my cheeks with his powerful grip lifting me up as he hungrily mauls my body. He releases me his hand moves to my crotch grabbing my cock and balls in his powerful grip making me wince turns moving to the bedroom pulling me with him using my cock and balls as leash to make me follow him.

We enter the bedroom only it's not a bedroom it's a sex chamber. A seat with a slanted board leading to a stock thing pilgrim used to lock a person hands and head in place. Straps dangling from various locations along the contraption rope and pulley system hanging from the ceiling other assorted bindings lay about the room. The doctor's voice tells me "Take a seat." Meekly I follow his commands I can tell I'm filled with moral conflict yet cede with slave like obedience.