The Choice

Story Info
Some decisions are very hard for a man.
5.1k words
4.66
6.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a night that was! Music and high kicking, seductive green fairy intoxication and almost too many helpless erections to shake a magic wand at... oh no, no, there can never be too many erections, too many hungry hard-ons, they're our bread and butter, our meat, we love them so, let me count the ways we love to love them!

Oh my. Maybe I should back up for a moment. You may remember that some time ago I wrote about a job I took when I was in my junior year at university to pull in a bit of extra spending money. It was at an evening establishment that catered to men who fantasized about girls they saw during the day, wishing they could see them without their clothes - in short, at the tender age of twenty I worked as a stripper three nights a week, undressing in front of men in ways calculated to leave them even more excited and frustrated at the end of the night than when they arrived. It was so much fun! And I was good at it.

As I also wrote, when I wasn't teasing cocks I amused myself by writing made-up bios for us girls, describing our supposed sexual inclinations and so forth. Giselle, the owner of the club, had these printed up into little pamphlets, complete with seductive photos of the girls, that patrons were encouraged to take home if they liked, to enjoy in private. This also led to another strip club innovation, the weekly raffle, in which the prize was a half hour spent alone in a private, curtained off room with the raffle girl of the week. What went on behind the curtain was never talked about, but the girls usually got very good tips.

All of this was fun, but after a while I was feeling the itch to find new outlets for my creativity. What about a special show? - not just any show but one with historical significance, something in the past that everyone knows about but also involves pretty girls teasing sexually aroused men - in other words, what we did every night but Sunday. Then it hit me: Le Moulin Rouge! Yes, that fancy overpriced night club in Montmartre in Paris, with the enormous red windmill on the roof, built over a century ago in the Belle Époque to tease the cocks and empty the wallets of sex-obsessed Parisians - lively music, high kicks, the can-can, raised skirts and all that! The men there drooled into their drinks as they watched the girls, who could have been part-time whores or just innocent country girls newly arrived in the city in search of excitement. They were all beautiful, and they deliberately stoked the desires of their sexually frustrated audience (sound familiar?). It also attracted bohemians and creative types, like the painters Toulouse-Lautrec and Degas.

Giselle liked the idea, within limits, of course. For music we only had our bartender Antoine, who sometimes doubled as a DJ with a CD player - that would have to do. As for dancing, well, each of our girls had at least a modicum of agility and grace to be able to slink sensuously on stage, but none of them was exactly a prima ballerina! I got my choreographer friend Jacques to come in and give them a few pointers (high kicks, pliés, pirouettes, etc.). Some of the girls were eager to thank him in ways that most men would die for, but I talked them out of that; Jacques was beautiful but also gay, so the girls had to settle for giving him chaste little kisses on the cheek. You never saw such disappointed pouts!

We managed to put together a lively little routine with three dancers: Chantal, Françoise and Kelsey. They would come out doing at least an approximation to a can-can, with lots of high kicking and upskirt views to keep the men happy. We decided to update the costumes to be more in line with what encourages erections these days; although the girls wore the original style of long, flouncy skirts, instead of the frilly, opaque bloomers of the 19th century, our girls wore sexy black stockings with garters, and panties intended to tease our contemporary clientele. Françoise and Chantal wore very tight, silk bikini panties, in pink (Françoise) and violet (Chantal). Kelsey's were a bit different - they were also little bikinis, but of thin white cotton, decorated with a motif of prancing cartoon ponies - they suggested what a little girl might wear! But although Kelsey is petite, she has an hourglass figure, and these panties, though tight, fit her perfectly, including her round, provoking bubble-butt! I was amazed we managed to find them for her, but in this part of town you can find things that cater to all sorts of erotic kinks.

There was another character in the Moulin Rouge that we decided to use as well: absinthe. This green liqueur was popular then, before it was banned because of one of its ingredients: essence of wormwood. It was thought that it could drive men mad, or was an aphrodisiac, which for the church probably amounted to the same thing. It was popular with many artists and intellectuals, since they believed that wormwood could produce artistic inspiration - they called it the "Green Muse." It's no longer banned, so for us it was an opportunity! We placed announcement cards on each table: "Experience Absinthe - the Green Muse - half price tonight only!" (still, twice what it cost Giselle.) The ads also contained this notice: "Warning: only for those with mature self-control! The Management accepts no responsibility for heightened, intense sexual excitement." We sold a lot of absinthe that night; gallons, Giselle said. Is wormwood an aphrodisiac? Who knows; but if our patrons were somehow worked up more than our girls usually got them, I think the floor would be flooded with sperm!

I call absinthe a "character" on purpose, because in the popular imagination back then the "green muse" was personified as a wickedly playful nymph, "la fée verte" (the green fairy), who inspired sensitive men, both their minds and (especially) between their legs. She flitted around, teasing and tantalizing, provoking arousal. Oh yes, definitely, our show would have a fée verte!

And who would play the part of this tantalizing nymph? Who would be the ring mistress of our cock-teasing circus? Yes, you guessed it, I think - c'etait moi! Giselle insisted on it, said there was no one else in our crew who could possibly pull it off - probably - no, obviously right (she said modestly).

After that was decided the next step was my costume - what should a sexy little flitting fairy look like? Well, think "slutty Tinkerbell" and you'd be very close. Wispy green veils, of course, with little leaf shapes at the bottom that extended only as far down my bare legs as it took to strategically hide front and rear what men wanted to see so badly, plus green ballet shoes and green painted fingernails. I thought about wearing nothing under the veils, but decided on wispy green panties, almost not there, just enough to ensure the frustration of men who would be trying so hard to see what the little sprite has tucked between her legs. I'm not very tall, and I was quite slender in those days, but with perky breasts that stood out firm and high, tipped with puffy pink nipples. I considered painting my nipples green, but decided to leave them natural, to excite the guys who were desperate to see something under the veils. Oh, and wings of course, delicate white wings of transparent fabric stretched over wire frames that one of the girls made for me. They were just taped to my back so I couldn't flap or flutter them, but they definitely made me look fairy-like. I wore a blond wig with a little ponytail, just like the Tinkerbell in the Disney Peter Pan movie.

That Tinkerbell is pretty interesting, actually. I recently discovered that she's been a popular subject for a long time with erotic cartoonists, and there are naked Tinkerbells flitting all over the Internet now, Tinkerbells with big tits and erect nipples, Tinkerbells with their legs spread wide to display plump, smooth pussy lips, even animated Tinkerbells fluttering around the heads of erect cocks, touching and kissing them. In almost all these images she has the same hairdo: a blond ponytail in back and flouncy bangs in the front. I have a theory about that: the Disney Peter Pan was made in the 50's, and that was a popular hairstyle back then, and I bet lots of boys got their first hardons while watching that sexy little sprite flit around! And years later, maybe just seeing that little bun-like blond ponytail was all it took to get their erections popping up again, begging for attention. That's the way it seemed to work with my costume, at any rate - "Hey, all you dirty old men out there! Remember what first got you playing with yourself? Well, here we go again!"

I mentioned this to my friend Jenna a while ago - she was the one who convinced me to try stripping in the first place. She agreed that Tinkerbell probably planted the seeds for life-long hard-ons in men who grew up in the 50s and 60s. I thought it was kind of strange that a lot of men were turned on by those cartoons of her - I mean, they're not real, no real girls posed for them, right? But Jenna disagreed; first of all, that's probably the closest those guys could ever get to a sexy girl! We both had a laugh over that. Also, she said, there's the fact that somebody thought those pictures up, some artist who was probably also turned on by them, and who wanted other guys to get hot and bothered looking at them. And those guys sitting there masturbating over the cock-teasing little sprites would be dimly aware that other people were deliberately manipulating them, teasing and taunting them to orgasm, even (or especially) if it was just in their own hands, and that probably excited them too. I had to agree that she had a point.

In our show, I - la fée verte - came out first, grinning at the audience as I pranced around, teasing them with what they couldn't see. I held a magic wand that Antoine had made for me out of a piece of bamboo - as I walked around I kissed it and ran my tongue up its length. When I reached the tip I gave it a flick with the tip of my tongue, and voilà: the tip lit up bright red! (Thank you, Antoine!) Then I walked around the edge of the stage, pointing at members of the audience with my turned-on wand and grinning at them as I licked my lips. Oh, they loved it, you better believe they loved it! What really got to them was when I held the wand between my legs and slowly ran my fingertips back and forth along its length, while I smiled coyly and gave them a sultry air-kiss. I think one or two of them must have come in his pants right then!

After I'd teased the guys in the audience and gotten them good and hard, Antoine started up the can-can music, from Offenbach's opera "Orpheus in the Underworld" - could never understand why they made that choice way back when... but it certainly is lively! The girls burst on to the stage, flouncing their skirts and petticoats from side to side the way Jacques had taught them, and kicking their legs high to give the applauding audience good views of their sexy underwear, tightly molding what was between their legs. The music changed to a slow mambo-like vamp, and the girls began circling the stage, letting their blouses slide off their shoulders to give the men brief views of their delicious tits. Then they lined up at the front of the stage and began to sing:

"Voulez-vous coucher..."

They grinned and lifted their skirts high to give the men a good view of their revealing underwear from the front, then dropped them and turned their backs and lifted again, displaying their asses in the pretty panties to the panting men, and sang back over their shoulders:

"Avec moi ce soir?"

They repeated it for the anglos in the audience, lifting their skirts again:

"Do you want to go..." / "To bed with me tonight?"

Then they licked their lips seductively and cupped their naked breasts in their hands, offering them up to the audience. They giggled as they wandered around the stage to raucous cries of, "Oui!" "Yes!" "Je t'aime!" "Moi, choisez moi!" "Here, I'm ready!" Kelsey produced a lollipop and slowly licked it as she pouted at the aroused men.

At this point I (la fée verte) ran onto the scene again and flitted around in front of the girls, who stood frozen now, staring into space facing the audience, as if enchanted. I went up to each of them and lifted her skirt high, and delicately touched her between her legs with the glowing tip of my magic wand. As soon as I did her expression changed, and each giggling girl was transformed into an aroused, predatory vixen, staring at each excited man in the audience, seducing him, arousing his cock. Françoise and Chantal reached down and massaged themselves between their legs, while Kelsey cupped a full breast in one hand and held her lollipop in the other, flicking her tongue rapidly all over the glistening red candy head.

After a few seconds I pranced forward and knelt in front of each girl. I reached up under her skirt and slowly pulled down her panties and tossed them aside. (Someone had suggested that I toss them out to the audience, but Giselle vetoed that idea. She didn't want fights breaking out over them, and said they might be useful later as raffle prizes.) Then the slow vamping music started again, and the girls smiled at the audience as they sang,

"Voulez-vous coucher..."

They began to slowly lift their skirts, smiling wickedly. The men in the audience were quiet, waiting with bated breath, since they knew that this time all the cock-teasing girls were now naked under their skirts. The skirts went higher... higher... then stopped just before their sweet little pussies were revealed to the salivating men. Then the skirts were lowered, to a collective groan of frustration from the audience. Turning their backs they sang again over their shoulders,

"Avec moi ce soir?"

This time their skirts were lifted all the way up and the guys were treated to full views of the girls' firm, shapely derrières, with just a hint of a pretty pussy peeking out between their cheeks. Somehow the black stockings and garters made their nakedness even more salacious!

After more teasing, as the girls fondled their breasts and tweaked their nipples, or giggled as they ran around picking up the swarm of dollar bills being tossed up on the stage, they turned and started to walk off-stage as the can-can music started again. Then the music stopped and the girls turned and faced the audience.

"Ce soir!"

they cried in unison, and lifted their skirts high, giving the men a good long look at their precious, adorable, totally naked pussies before they turned and ran giggling out of sight. The applause was thunderous, and went on for a long time with stamping of feet and cries of "Brava, bravi!" To be honest, the show was pretty silly, but it's amazing what you can get away with when throbbing erections are involved!

For the rest of the evening the can-can dancers circulated among the patrons in costume (with panties back on), performing individual lap dances, or serving drinks (particularly of the Green Muse). I didn't participate in this, because I had another task to perform before I could call it a night - as luck would have it, I was the raffle prize of the week!

Not that I minded playing my role in that dimly lit curtained room, making the lucky winner's most thrilling erotic dreams come true - at least I hoped that's what he was expecting; what he was actually going to experience depended entirely on my mood. I knew who he was, and I watched him during our little show. He was quiet for the most part, and he looked desperately aroused as his eyes followed me, hoping futilely for a peek at what the little fée verte had hidden under her veils. I made sure that whenever I got close to the edge of the stage near where he was sitting I gave the little green leaves at my waist a little flip so that he could almost - almost! - get a glimpse of his heart's (and his cock's) desire. His frustration was visible... and delicious. An erection was obvious in the close confines of his trousers, being forced to extend several inches down his leg, like a concealed club. Oh, he's ready! I thought. He is really ready.

I also noticed that he seemed to be particularly drawn to Kelsey. There was something about the combination of her little girl panties and her voluptuous young breasts that really got to him, as her tongue flicked lasciviously around the tip of her lollipop. I observed all of this as I planned what he was going to go through in the curtained room later.

You know, people sometimes criticize me for being cruel to men! They say I'm mean for teasing them so much, for making them need so desperately something that there's no guarantee they're ever going to get. Oh my! These people don't understand, they just don't get it. Look, when a guy gets turned on, sexually aroused, he likes it, right? And if he's teased, edged, frustrated, he gets even more excited, his sexual need shoots up and up. And when (or if) he finally gets to come, either because you take mercy on him or he goes crazy jerking himself off later, his orgasm is going to be all the more mind-blowing! Right? That's what I think anyway. (Of course, not all men are the same - that's why I try never to be in a dark place alone.)

Now, Jenna gets it, oh yeah! Sometimes we get each other so turned on when we hang out at my place drinking, talking about how we've tormented men, that we almost come ourselves! I really love Jenna.

Anyway, about an hour after the show one of the girls led the raffle winner to the curtained room and told him to wait. We'll call him John - that's not his real name, it's more of a cliché - you know, "the John" - don't want to use his real name, to protect his privacy (Ha!). While I made him wait for about fifteen minutes, to get him nervous and anxious, I was hoping that he'd paid attention to the note that is sent to all the raffle winners, including the request that he show up on the big night clean and freshly showered. After all, we want the occasion to be pleasant for everyone involved! Finally it was time, and I popped into room through the curtain.

John was sitting on the padded massage table that had been set up in the room, and when I appeared he hastily stood up, almost losing his balance in the process. I was still la fée verte, and as I stood grinning at him with my hands behind my back my tits were thrust forward prominently, their puffy pink nipples clearly visible through the diaphanous green veil that hung from my shoulders. He stared at me, blushing furiously, and had trouble looking at my face since his eyes kept slipping down to my tempting breasts. I looked down at them and giggled, pulling my shoulders back to make my chest stick out more, then wiggled my shoulders to make my tits sway and jiggle. His eyes opened wide, and I laughed and stood back from him. I handed him a small cloth bag I'd been holding behind my back and said, "Take off!" as I pointed to his clothing, my finger running up and down - "All!" Then I took the towel I held in my other hand and pantomimed wrapping it around my lower body, before tossing it onto the massage table. "Okay?" I asked with wide eyes and hands on my hips. He just nodded dumbly. "Bon!" I chirped and tripped to the entrance. I turned and held up one finger. "Une minute!" I said, and disappeared through the curtain.

As I waited I listened as he hastily removed his clothes - first the clump of his shoes as they fell to the floor, then the rustle of trousers, shirt and underwear being stuffed into the bag I had given him. That bag was a good idea - it avoided any worry about a possibly stolen wallet that may have distracted him from what I had planned for him. After a minute I listened, and when there was silence I slipped back into the curtained room. He had followed my instructions precisely - even his feet were bare! - and the bag was in full view in a corner of the room. John himself was sitting on the massage table with the towel wrapped and tucked neatly around his waist and his hands were clasped together on his knees. I was pleased to notice that he had followed the instructions about showering!

12