The Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bon!" I said. "Perfect!" I walked to the table and looked him up and down. "I think what Monsieur needs now is a nice relaxing massage, don't you think?" I had him stand and then lie down on his stomach at full length on the table, with his cheek resting on a small pillow at the head of the table. I tugged at the towel so that it was free of wrinkles and completely covered his lower body. Then I began the massage.

I'm not bad at "straight" massage; I've taken a couple of courses, actually. He seemed surprised by how good it felt, and sighed as I worked on the muscles of his arms and shoulders. He was very tense. "Oo-la-la, such strong muscles you have, Monsieur!" I cooed as I worked. "We must get them relaxed so you can enjoy your time with la fée verte!" I moved down and slowly squeezed and kneaded his buttocks through the towel, and the backs of his thighs and calves. When he had relaxed sufficiently I had him turn onto his back, with his arms lying at his sides.

"You are behaving so well, Monsieur, allowing me to relax you! We shall now continue on this side, yes?" Once again I smoothed out the towel, taking the opportunity to raise it somewhat so that the hem was just a couple of inches below where I judged his manhood was resting. Then I went back to the top of the table and began to gently massage his brow and cheeks. When he was once more relaxed I kneaded his shoulders and his chest, and finally moved down to his lower body.

This time I didn't vigorously massage this thighs. Instead, I parted his legs slightly, and then began to run my fingertips gently up from his ankles to his knees. Then I went back to his ankles and moved my fingertips up again, this time going two inches beyond his knees along the insides of his thighs. I did it a third time, going up to the edge of the towel, where I lingered, gently brushing my fingertips between his legs on the smooth, soft flesh of his inner thighs. It was obvious that his penis was responding to the tease, pressing up against the towel.

"Oo, Monsieur, I think you like la fée verte, yes? Shall we see how much?" I slowly parted the wrapped towel, completely exposing his rapidly enlarging penis. "Oh, Monsieur, si beau, you are so beautiful! Yes, I saw how much you liked looking at the little green muse before. Would you like to see more of her now, Monsieur? Shall we see if she might inspire you? Watch me, Monsieur, watch la fée verte..." I reached around to the back of my neck and detached the single green veil that was covering the upper part of my body. I held it out to the side as John stared with helpless excitement at my tits, which were being displayed just to provoke his lust. I watched his penis with satisfaction - no longer confined and forced down along his leg, it was now extending up along his stomach and trying to rise into the air.

"Oh, Monsieur, it pleases me so much to see how much you enjoy la fée verte, how much she excites you! Would you like it if she touched you?" I ran a fingertip up and down his groin on both sides of his erection, but not making contact with it. "Would you like her to touch you... here?" I very gently encased his scrotum with my fingertips, gently scratching his balls, but touched nothing else. His penis gave a little jump, twitching with excitement and anticipation. "Oo, here comes la fée verte, Monsieur! She knows very well how to please beautiful men like you, oh yes!" I raised the veil and made it fly gently through the air, then slowly drew it up between his legs, allowing it to pass over his balls and along the length of his shaft, then finally over the underside of the head and off. He gasped at the intense pleasure, and moaned loudly - but it wasn't enough, of course it wasn't enough! Such a subtle, tantalizing pleasure that had the effect of making him ache for more to the point of agonizing erotic frustration. Perfect! I kept doing it, over and over again, slowly, keeping him just short of orgasm while he stared at the arc of his rigid cock and the veil that was teasing it to madness.

Finally I stopped and carefully laid the veil over his penis. I looked down at him and smiled. "Would you like to see more of la fée verte, Monsieur? Yes?" I ran my hands over my naked breasts, then slowly removed the last veil with the leaves that hid what the excited men had been trying to see between my legs. I was now dressed only in the wispy, diaphanous, "almost not there" panties that barely covered the last treasure. Once more I drew the veil along his erection. "You like, Monsieur?" I whispered as I looked into this eyes and fondled my breasts. "You want to see more?" I hooked my thumbs in the waist of the panties and slowly pushed them down my hips, licking my lips as I looked deep into his eyes.

"Look Monsieur," I said with a grin. "La fée verte is now la fée nue, absolumnent nue!" I stood holding my hands behind my neck while his eyes devoured me, sliding all over my naked body from my provoking breasts down to the lips of my smooth, bare vulva. I turned around and grinned at him over my shoulder as I squeezed and bounced the cheeks of my derrière. "She is completely naked now, for your pleasure!" I took the veil again and went back to work on him. I watched his penis carefully as I teased it with the veil and my fingertips until I judged it was just a stroke away from ejaculation - rigidly erect, the head engorged and purple, a single drop of pre-ejaculate at the tip - then I stopped.

"Oh, you are so close, yes you are, I know how bad you need this! But I know something else you like, Monsieur, yes I do! I saw you looking tonight." I reached down and took from a shelf under the table what I had put there earlier, and showed it to him. It was one of the pamphlets describing the girls, the one dedicated to Kelsey. "Yes, I saw you watching her tonight, Monsieur - such pretty breasts and those little girl panties, and the way she licked her lollipop, oh, so naughty!" In the picture I showed to him now she was holding her breasts, lifting them up as she looked into the viewer's eyes. The tip of her tongue was touching her upper lip, and she had an expression on her face of sympathy and concern that told the desperate men looking at her that she knew exactly what she was doing to them, and she worried about how much it must make them suffer to want so badly what they could never, ever have.

"Yes, Monsieur, I know how much you like Kelsey, and shall I tell you a secret about her? Yes? Well, she has such a sweet, soft tongue..." As I said this I gently touched him, passing a single fingertip down the underside of the swollen head of his penis. "You understand?" He moaned gutturally in response.

"So, Monsieur," I went on, "if we stop right now, you can return next week and I'll have Kelsey here to help me please you! She'll wear her little girl panties just so you can watch her take them off. Then, our two soft tongues licking and teasing you, keeping you on the edge for a long, long time before we let you come. Oh, Monsieur, little Kelsey's warm lips are pure heaven! Would you like that?"

I looked down at his suffering penis. "Oh, but you need it so bad right now, don't you?" I reached down and ran tantalizing fingers up his erection as I bent to whisper into his ear. "If you let me, I'll keep you here all night and do things that will give you the sweetest, slowest come you've ever had." Then I looked into his eyes and pouted. "But then there would be no Kelsey next week, no Kelsey with her sweet, warm mouth. In fact, it would be the end of everything - no more raffles for you, no more coming into this room again, never ever." He looked down at his tormented cock in desperation - I held the enticing picture of Kelsey next to it, and the veil I held just above it lightly brushed the swollen, throbbing head.

"So," I said softly. "Your choice, Monsieur?"

12