The Choice

Story Info
An aging lonely University Professor finds love at last.
1.5k words
4.47
4.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The college professor looked out across his classroom. He was always subtlety disappointed in his students. They lacked originality and freshness. He knew he was a nice looking seasoned man even with the gray creeping into his blonde locks and the lines deepening around his vibrant blue eyes. The female students looked at him like he was an aging Robert Redford as they crossed and uncrossed their legs showing off pretty panties and at times no panties at all. He was unmoved by their young nubile flesh and the way they giggled at everything in literature that he held sacred.

As his eyes scanned the room they landed on her. She was a high school English teacher on sabbatical finishing a second masters.She had the most piercing green eyes and a glossy brown mane of hair. She was brilliant and wrote the most beautiful cogent papers he had ever read.In many ways she knew the material better then he did. When he looked at her he saw someone he would love to have a serious relationship with...if only she was not his student. Granted she was a grown up, but it just was not ethical in his mind. She was so fabulous and his own students adored her. It seemed she had taught many of them when they were in high school. He would often see her laughing with them and thought how well they respected and loved her...His own thoughts were at times not so respectful. He often imagined her sitting on his desk,her delicate hands unzipping his pants and caressing him...Thus he steered clear and never realized that her eyes followed him as he lectured.

She was always casually dressed and immaculate in her presentation and grooming. Her fuller body excited the mind as he imagined what was under the capris and the knakis. One day she came to class late in a somber dark suit. He had never seen her legs and in hose they were glorious, athletic with slim ankles. His mind fired as he imagined those legs wrapped around him.

Normally she exited the classroom quickly her backpack swinging against the curve of her hip. This day though she sat as if deep in thought. Against his better judgement he approached her and was surprised to see she was crying. She looked up at him and quickly explained she had just come from the funeral of a well respected work colleague. All he could think was how much he would love to brush away those tears, take her in his arms...and back to his apartment.

He extended his handkerchief to her and their fingers accidentally brushed as she accepted his linen gift. She jumped up and quickly dried her eyes. Looking into her sad eyes he could not help himself. He offered her his hand and she gladly stepped into the circle of his arms and sobbed her heart out wetting his tweed jacket with her tears. He could not believe he was holding her at last...the weight of her breasts pressing against his chest was playing havoc with his emotions as he felt himself harden. His hands unconsciously pressed her closer. She pulled back at his obvious arousal. Looking into his eyes she saw the primal man...not just the incandescent

voice that lectured so beautifully and brilliantly.

He stepped back embarrassed at his conduct with a student. He turned toward the window wondering what she was thinking. Then he felt her gentle touch on his back. She handed him over his shoulder the handkerchief still wet with her tears. He could not look at her... He heard the door click shut as she left the room.

Later on sitting in his office he could only think about her as he held the still damp handkerchief. How lovely she had fit in his arms...how luscious she smelled. He wanted to know her outside of the classroom. He wanted to know her as a friend and a lover. She bewitched him in ways his staid life had never permitted.

Back in her tiny and often lonely condo her mind raced at the thought of what had occurred in the classroom. Granted, she was attracted to this professor who was always professional and somewhat standoffish, but she never imagined he might fancy her in return. But she also knew she was not the type for a classroom quickie... Though the thought of being splayed out naked on his desk often scuttered across her mind.

The doorbell interrupted her fantasy like a merciless joke. She made her way to the door expecting Girl Scouts or Jehovah's Witnesses. Instead she found him standing

on her tiny porch, the lights illuminating the bit of silver in his hair. The most shocking thing though was the way he filled out a pair of Levi's and a polo shirt. She had never seen him in such casual clothing...and she liked it. She pulled back the door and admitted him. His cologne light and woodsy filled her senses. She had never smelled it on him before. Obviously this was a different man then the one in the classroom.

He stared at her...silent in his boldness. The temerity of coming to her home in the dark of night, but like a moth to a light bulb he was drawn to her. She tightened her robe unconsciously playing with the sash. He could only imagine loosening it...she smelled so divine like lavender and roses as if she had recently bathed. The thought of her soaping her naked flesh made him turgid for the second time today.

Suddenly he felt her whisper soft touch...shaken out of his fantasy he looked at her proferred hand. He placed his in hers and pulled her close... Student and professor no more as he leaned to kiss her... gently at first then more passionately. She pressed against him feeling herself yield to him. All of a sudden she felt herself grow wet with desire. The swiftness of her arousal amazed her. But she had been dreaming of this for so long...in her bed at night, in her steamy shower and most of all listening to the cadence of his voice three times a week.

She felt his hand at her waist loosening that sash so recently tightened. He gazed at her breasts so creamy with rosy nipples. Her green eyes beseeched him to lean and kiss them...his tongue wet them and suddenly he was ravishing her with his mouth as she gasped at his actions and urged him on in his exploration. She opened the robe further inviting him to move down her body...his hands on her ribs, stomach and mons. She was surely feeling her feminine power over him.

Her hand reached cautiously for his zipper. He backed away for a second...unsure, insecure and once again conflicted. His desire and his ethics battled each other. Her hand covered his in a reassuring fashion. This was no simple coupling. She was not one of his whore students looking to make the professor for bragging rights. She was real, kind and loving...and he needed her. He had loved her from a distance for so long. This realization brought him to a decision.

He grasped her hand and let her lead him to her bedroom.This time he let her unzip him...they laughed softly as she fumbled with the snap. She slid down the waist band of his briefs and all of a sudden his tumescent heat was in her hand. He could not believe this graceful sexy woman was touching

him so intimately. His mind fired as she caressed his balls and and made soft noises indicating she was as aroused as he was.

She shrugged her robe to the floor and shamelessly dropped to the bed waiting for him to undress and join her. He could see it all...her tight nipples, her gorgeous natural mound and the glistening wetness that he wanted to sink into. He quickly removed his clothes watching her eyes glance from his muscular chest to his evident arousal. He joined her on the bed his fingers at last grazing her moist pussy. He gently touched her and heard her soft moans...he rolled on top of her and entered her in one strong thrust making her gasp. He slowly pulled back and entered her again. Feeling her writhe beneath him he thrust again looking into her passion laden eyes. She wrapped her legs around him taking him deeper. He felt his release building and knew she was close too. He grasped her hands and let go filling her with his seed...hearing her sigh

her pleasure as she came herself in several releases...

Afterwards they held each other and whispered random thoughts, snippets of poetry they both loved and giggled at what their students would think of their affaire de coeur. The professor watched her fall asleep and thought of how wonderful his life could be with her always at his side...to share life with someone smart, loving and kind...to not mulder into old age alone...So when she stirred he turned on his side and asked her one prophetic question...Will you marry me?