The Old Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
Everything changes during one fateful snowstorm.
11.4k words
4.58
22.2k
55

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joko44
Joko44
356 Followers

Gathering up his suitcase, Alex proceeded to the garage and climbed into his car, preparing to head off to work. As he pulled out onto the driveway, he looked around for his lovely wife Sarah who was usually out in the front yard garden at this time of day. But his searching gaze failed to locate her.

Instead, Alex saw his elderly neighbor, Albert. He was leisurely relaxing on his rocking chair on his front porch with his usual ole veteran's hat upon his head. Alex could only see half of Albert's torso and head; his gaze was obscured by several rugs draped over the porch railings which had been hung out to dry there with the thanks of Sarah.

Alex felt a little bad for old Albert since he lived alone and had never had a wife or family, at least as far as Alex knew. However, observing the very relaxed and merry expression that the old man's face was currently wearing, Alex just couldn't help but be happy for him. He concluded that the old dog just preferred to be alone. It was so thoughtful that Sarah went out of her way to give the old man some company. She was always such an angel.

"Hey, Albert!" Alex waved, rolling down his car window. The old man, slightly startled, offered a toothy grin.

"Oh, hey, Alex," he casually waved back. "Heading off to work?"

"Yeah, I was just leaving. Have you seen my wife anywhere?"

Albert struggled to contain a knowing grin. "Hmm, that's strange... she was just here... Oh, I believe she went to the shed to get some fertilizer for the garden," he coyly replied. Alex slowly nodded as he took in this likely explanation for his wife's whereabouts.

"Well, when she gets back, could you tell her that I left for work?"

Albert let out a low groan, appearing to doze off.

"You okay, Albert? Are you sleepy or something?" Alex called out, chuckling a bit at the way the old man was trailing off in mid-conversation.

"Huh? Oh, maybe a little. Heh, I'm getting old, you know how it is. But I'll tell the wife you left! No worries, buddy!" Albert stammered, regaining his focus.

"Okay, Albert, I'll see you around," Alex said warmly, before pulling out of the driveway into their neighborhood street. The veteran displayed a warm smile and waved as the unsuspecting husband disappeared into the distance.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Albert glanced down at Sarah neatly perched on her knees with his cock balls deep in her mouth. "Heh, that was close," the lecherous old man deviously said, stroking her smooth blonde hair in his wrinkly hand.

"Mhph, it's a good thing that I put these rugs out here to dry, or else my husband would've caught his lovely wife sucking his elderly neighbor's hung cock," Sarah replied, popping his meat from her mouth and slowly stroking him.

"You got that right..." Albert grinned. "Your husband really is clueless."

Sarah let out a resigned sigh. "Ugh... unfortunately yes..." Her facial expression looked visibly annoyed and disappointed. Then, with a wide smile, she continued, "But all the better for us, then, right?"

"Indeed it is.... Damn, you're such a devious little slut," Albert replied with a chuckle.

Surveying the neighborhood, he felt uneasy seeing that it was about the time of day that all the neighbors came out of their homes to enjoy some extracurricular activities. As naughty as it was to have Sarah suckle his cock semi-out in public, he didn't want to take any risks. He wanted his affair with his neighbor's wife to go on as long as he lived, and getting discovered would mean the end of that.

"I think we've had enough fun out here. Why don't we head inside so we can have some more... privacy," Albert said suggestively.

Sarah grinned mischievously and nodded. Planting a few more kisses along the underside of his juicy shaft, she stretched out her tongue and gave him a long sensual lick up to his cockhead, lapping up the precum that was leaking from his cavernous slit. Then, as she rose to her feet, she said, "Sure, why not? I have nothing better to do today anyways." Humming with delight, she wiped the saliva that slathered her mouth off with her arm.

Cautiously conning their surroundings like a hawk, she swiftly bent down and helped pull the old man's shorts up his scrawny legs. Assisting him up, she led him through his front door before locking it behind them...

-

What had started as a predatory seduction had evolved into a full-blown affair that lasted for about five months now. During that time, Sarah and Albert had been fucking each other's brains out whenever they had the chance, which was relatively easy to accomplish since Alex was at work almost all day, every day. Furthermore, Alex was under the impression that Albert was just a kind and senile old man: whenever Sarah went over to hang out with him, Alex assumed that his wife was just being a good neighbor to the elderly veteran. Boy, was he wrong...

Of course, Sarah took extra precautions to conceal her affair with her secret lover. Things such as making believable excuses to meet with Albert, which was easy since he seemed so guiltlessly inculpable. They spaced out the times when they fucked to avoid generating a suspicious pattern and Sarah also kept any public exchanges she had with Albert cordial to make sure that they wouldn't leave any fishy impressions.

Other things such as her text chat with Albert were kept under tight security since the contents were highly illicit... Most of Sarah and Albert's conversations were very lewd and suggestive. Sarah couldn't count how many dick pics Albert had sent her, and how many nudes she had sent him; she had since rescinded the rule of not sharing any pictures or videos of each other in the course of their affair due to how much she loved how naughty it was. Thankfully, Alex rarely had any occasion to go through her phone.

Sarah had grown to embrace how naughty she had become. She was a bona fide adulterous savant at this point. Of course, she did feel a little guilty that she was cheating on her husband. But Alex wasn't giving her the love and attention she deserved, so she had to seek them elsewhere; at least, that had become her rationalization. And the man she had turned to was hung like a horse. Albert's cock was a pleasurable marvel! Sarah couldn't get enough of the lecherous old man.

Sarah's new life was going pretty well so far; it turns out that when your sexual needs are being satisfied, everything else in life just feels better. But things were especially good for Albert. The old man was living his wildest dreams. Anybody would kill to be in his position. He got to fuck his neighbor's hot wife almost whenever he wanted. And what made things better was that she was addicted to his cock. Something every warm-blooded man strived for.

However, as much as he was enjoying his naughty affair with Sarah, Albert still longed for something more. He wanted to knock Sarah up. All his life, Albert had never thought he needed children. As a result, he'd never married or started a family. Instead, he'd enjoyed spending his time getting laid with as many women as possible during his younger days.

But now, with Sarah, the urge to have a kid had unexpectedly become paramount. It was more likely that he just loved the idea of getting another man's wife pregnant with his child than any genuine impulse to start a family. He had often mused to himself what it would be like if another man had to raise his kid. It was just so evil, so morally deranged, so arousing... But Sarah had something to do with it, too. She was so alluring that any man would have to seriously consider impregnating her.

Of course, Albert would still love to be a part of the child's life in some major capacity. It would be his kid, for Pete's sake. He wasn't a complete monster.

As much as he loved to imagine this scenario, Sarah was on that pesky pill. And although she had given almost everything to the old man, the one thing she had kept off limits was the one thing he desired the most. Sarah was just very uncertain about the prospect. She claimed that there were too many implications she wasn't ready to handle if she were to let him get her pregnant. If that were to happen, she would be unalterably connected to the old man forever! Sarah was just in it for the sex and nothing more, right?

Albert brooded on the matter. He wanted to knock her up so badly. The longer their affair continued, the more he had been amping up their breeding roleplay. Albert kept drilling the idea of letting him get her pregnant over and over again whenever they had sex in hopes that he would flip a switch within her. The annoying part was that Sarah loved it! So it puzzled him why she just wouldn't let him get her pregnant!

But, as if god were listening to his prayers, Albert was provided the opportunity of a lifetime thanks to some turbulent weather...

-

"Are you going to be okay, honey? The forecast says that the snowstorm is going to get really bad over there," Alex spoke through the phone. "Do you have enough food to get you through it?"

"Thanks for your concern, sweety. But I should be fine with all the food we've got stocked up. It's a good thing we went grocery shopping not too long ago," Sarah replied as she sat on the couch. She was wearing some black leggings and a simple white sweater, resting her feet on the coffee table in front of her. "They said it would only last two or three days."

"I'm just trying to make sure you have everything you need. You'll be trapped inside the house and won't be able to go out and get the things you need. Are you sure you have everything??"

"Yes, Alex. I have everything," Sarah assured, rolling her alluring green eyes. "But what I really should be asking is will you be fine?"

"Aw, thanks for asking, hon. The weather is great out here in California!"

"Your wife is about to endure a raging snowstorm and you're bragging that you're 'trapped' in beautiful California?" Sarah retorted with some playful sass.

"I uh, didn't mean it like that, sorry, hon, heh..." Alex stammered. "I should be back from my business trip by the time the storm settles. But I trust you'll be fine." Sarah let out a small chuckle.

"Oh, by the way, I think you should keep an eye out for Albert. Maybe even have him stay over at the house during the storm. I'm worried about how he will fare in such terrible weather. He has no one to look after him." Sarah's eyes widened and a devious smirk formed on her face. She had been so focused on this upcoming storm that she had forgotten about her elderly lover. This would serve as a perfect opportunity to spend some time together.

"Oh? That's a good idea, sweety. How thoughtful of you. I should call him soon before the storm gets worse," Sarah answered in a tone of feigned neighborly solicitousness.

"Yeah, no worries, honey. I'm a genius, I know," Alex joked. Sarah could practically imagine the smile on his face right now.

"You are genuinely insufferable."

Alex just chuckled and replied, "Okay, but you should really get going now. Make sure to look after Albert, alright?"

"Oh, don't worry about that, sweety. I'll look after him as well as possible," Sarah remarked, trying to suppress a suggestive tone.

Hanging up, Sarah went to text Albert that he could stay at her house while they waited out the storm. But before she could send the text, it turned out that the old man had had the same idea.

Hearing an abrupt knock on the door, Sarah rose from the couch to see who it was. Cautiously making her way there, she heard a familiar gruff voice coming from the other side. "Hurry up and open this damn door! I'm freezing my balls off out here!"

Sarah swiftly rushed over and opened it. A heavy gust of cold piercing air hit her face and she found the short old man concealed in a thick snow coat standing before her, visibly uncomfortable and cold. Her eyes widened to see that the weather outside had gotten considerably worse. The road, sidewalks, and all the surrounding houses were completely sheathed in a thick layer of snow and ice. It was like a wintery wasteland out there.

"Oh shoot, come in, come in!" Sarah hurriedly ushered her neighbor inside.

Slamming the door shut behind them, Sarah moved to help Albert out of his coat. "So what brings you here?" the blonde beauty inquired with a knowing smile.

"You know exactly why I'm here," Albert replied suggestively. "With your husband away and this big snowstorm raging about, I figured that we could use this opportunity to 'spend' some quality time together."

Sarah giggled as she hung his coat on a nearby hanger. "It would appear that like minds think alike."

"More like horny minds, eh?" Albert cackled, walking over to his goddess and giving her supple ass a firm squeeze.

"Oh?" Sarah gasped playfully. "Hm, actually, my husband thought that it would be a good idea if you stayed over at our house for the next few days to wait out the storm. I was just about to text you before you knocked on the door."

"Is that right? Hmph, now that I think of it, this should have been the first thing on our minds when we heard about the forecast warnings. Why didn't you say anything sooner??"

"I didn't think it was going to get this bad. You know how they usually exaggerate the weather forecasts to drive up their ratings," Sarah explained. "But it's useless to argue about it now. We're together, that's all that matters."

Then, leaning down, Sarah went to his right ear and whispered, "To make it up to you, for the next few days we're going to fuck like rabbits, Daddy..." Albert's cock immediately jumped in his pants upon hearing her seductive words.

"Well, what's stopping us now? Let's get on with it!" Albert enthusiastically cheered, making a salacious advance toward Sarah.

"Not so fast, tiger. We have all the time in the world. Let's at least get settled in first and have some dinner before we get started. I'll cook you up something tasty and nourishing to make sure you can last all night," Sarah suggested with a smirk, pushing the old man away.

"Psh, you're no fun..." Albert muttered in annoyance before continuing, "But, hey, can't argue with going all night long."

After enjoying a satisfying dinner, Sarah and Albert decided to top the evening off with some wine. They eventually found themselves in the living room, lit only by a few candles. They sat closely together, luxuriating in each other's company as the storm raged outside. It was a rather romantic scene. But Sarah and Albert weren't in it for the romance...

Having gotten to a point where they were both nicely tipsy, but not too drunk, the two lovers found each other sloppily making out. They hugged and groped each other as their lips smacked wetly and their tongues twirled together.

Sarah straddled Albert's lap and rolled her curvaceous hips into his crotch. The two moaned as their sexes primed up for what was to come. Albert's cock was raging hard while Sarah's pussy was soaking wet. They wanted each other so badly.

As Sarah rode his lap, Albert's old hands squeezed and kneaded at her soft cheeks. "Hmmm," Sarah purred. Her tongue licked the inside of her lover's mouth and he did the same for her.

Sarah's body felt red hot from the arousal and the alcohol. She needed to strip herself out of her clothes and have Albert shove his big juicy cock inside of her at this very moment. The sounds of smacking lips and moans of arousal filled the dim living room.

"Mph," Sarah moaned, breaking their kiss. "I need you inside of me, now..." Albert grinned excitedly; he loved it when she begged for him.

"Right here?"

"No, let's do it in my bedroom..." the blonde goddess stated affirmingly.

Albert's cock nearly shot straight through his pants. Throughout the entirety of their affair, they had never fucked in Sarah's marital bed. His old heart raced in his chest. The prospect of fucking a wife in the bed she shares with her husband was all too appealing. His cock throbbed heavily, thinking about how he was going to claim her somewhere so sacred in her marriage.

"Oh? You're so naughty, Sarah, what would your husband think?" the lecherous old man teased.

"I don't give a fuck what he thinks. He's off doing god knows what in California while I'm here in a snowstorm. Ugh... I need you to help me forget all about him by pounding my needy pussy until I pass out." Sarah's tipsiness had removed any filter from her thoughts and her horny depraved brain was doing all the talking.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Albert chuckled.

A trail of their discarded clothes littered the stairs and hallways leading to Sarah and Alex's room. Shirts, pants, socks, and underwear were carelessly strewn about like an erotic scene out of a movie.

Locking the door behind them, Albert pinned Sarah against the door and eagerly sucked on her soft yet perky mammaries as she stroked his cock. The room was lit by a dim lamp, casting an erotic atmosphere for the two adulterous lovers. "Oh, fuck... Albert... yes... keep kissing me like that..." she moaned, sexily nibbling on her bottom lip.

Enveloping his neck in her arms, she tugged him deeper into her tits as he dug his bony fingers into her sopping slit. "Albert... You're so hard for me..." Sarah whispered in a husky voice.

"Argh... Sarah... You're so wet for me..." the old man groaned in return.

Unsheathing his fingers from her pussy, Albert brought them up to his mouth and eagerly sucked Sarah's pussy juice off his slathered digits. Sarah hungrily licked her lips as she saw how much her lover enjoyed tasting her juices.

Wanting to get a taste of him in turn, Sarah shuffled their bodies toward the foot of her bed. Albert gasped in surprise as she forcefully pushed him onto the mattress. "Oh? You seem feisty!" the old veteran exclaimed, scooting himself further up the bed.

"Mhm, I want to suck on your big - juicy - cock, Daddy..." she purred seductively, sexily jutting her curvaceous hips from side to side as she crawled up the bed.

Albert's beady eyes were hypnotized by her ass swaying like a pendulum. Lying prone between his hairy scrawny legs, Sarah flung her elegant blonde hair behind her shoulders and wrapped her slender fingers around the base of his pulsating cock.

Flashing Albert a seductive smirk, she leaned down and wrapped her lush lips around his bulbous cockhead. She took him down her wet throat with ease. Then, bringing her head back up, she proceeded to skillfully bob her head up and down his length.

"Mhhhmmm, mhhm, hmm," Sarah moaned as she swallowed the endowed member into the depths of her throat.

Carefully grasping Albert's big balls with her right, she proceeded to fondle them as she sucked on his cock. "Ahh, my goddd... Sarah... Argh..." the elderly man groaned as his balding head fell onto the bed. Her slurping and glucking rang in his ears, adding to the pleasure.

Albert gasped as Sarah added circular motions to her bobbing. Out of reflex, he reached down and grabbed her by the hair, forcing her to go down deeper onto his cock. Her wet undulating mouth caused the old man to writhe and curl his toes. He could feel her warm throat wrapping and contorting around the shape of his phallus.

"Glllckkk!" Sarah gagged as Albert forced her all the way down onto his cock. Her chin was copiously slathered with her saliva.

Albert's faded blue eyes rolled back in pure ecstasy as he held her there. Then, feeling an urgent tap on his thigh with her free hand, he released his lover. Sarah swiftly unsheathed his manhood from her throat, leaving long strings of her saliva mixed with his precum dripping between her mouth and his slathered cock.

Sarah coughed as she gasped for breath. "Ah... Do you like how I choke on your cock, Daddy?" Sarah asked in a throaty voice as she slowly stroked his wet shaft with her left hand.

Joko44
Joko44
356 Followers