The Choice Ch. 02

Story Info
Jonathan makes his choice in this climax to a vampire tale.
3.9k words
4.7
2.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With apologies for the extraordinarily long delay between chapters. But as one of my kind commenters said, perhaps that fits the theme... I do hope you enjoy, dear reader, as this tale reaches its climax. However, if you haven't read Chapter 1, this might not make much sense!

***

The choice was no choice at all.

"I can set you free, as you are. You will return to the world, but you will spend the rest of your life without orgasms, aching for release every minute of every day," the vampire queen had said. "Or you will please me, and I will allow you to cum. It will be the most mind-blowing orgasm you have ever had. You will bathe in complete pleasure. And in that moment of orgasm, I will consume you."

That I am even writing these words tells you what I decided. Even with my mind twisted and nearly derailed completely by the desire for an orgasm, the thought of knowingly choosing death repelled me. It was not a choice I could make. Especially death at the hands of the cold vampire queen and those rows of sharp teeth, laced with unspeakable venom. She had promised me ecstasy before death, but how could I believe that? Her eyes shone with her hunger for my blood and my extinction.

So it is now a year and a half since I returned to the world, escaped the sisterhood. Returned to feel the sun on my face again, to see ordinary people living ordinary lives all around me. Returned to freedom.

It is destroying me.

I haven't had an orgasm for close to two years. The desire not only remains, not only lingers, but it has been building all that time. And freedom doesn't fucking help. The urge is in my head all the time, the ache runs through my entire body, and I cannot achieve release. Mina's dark mother spoke the truth on that. The choice I made was to be condemned to live.

I am out in the free world, but I am no longer part of it. There was a time when I tried to forget, to wish all this away and start again. There have even been attempts at relationships, if you can call the sad, broken, brief experiences I've had by that name. Oh, the sex was amazing initially. My poor partners were astounded by my ability to stay hard, my stamina while fucking, my desire to give them pleasure. But it always faltered because they wanted me to cum too. What could I say? "I'm sorry, it's not you, it's because I was bitten by a vampire?" No.

Even an attempt at being a submissive failed miserably. I couldn't surrender control of my orgasms -- it had already been taken from me. There was nothing to control.

I wandered pointlessly and pitifully through my days.

And if I'm really honest, the most painful thing was not my cock, or my balls, or my insatiable desire. It was the Mina-shaped hole in my heart. Without Mina, my ravishing, beautiful, intoxicating Mina, her ringlets of red hair, her soft voice, her playfulness, her care for me, I was truly lost and damned. She had stolen more, far more, than my ability to cum.

Why had I been so foolhardy? Why had I not listened?

"Are you sure?" she had asked. "Are you really not able to take any more for me? Just a little more yearning and wanting and aching?"

I know for certain now what my answer should have been. My mind replays again and again the pleasures she showed me even as the gift she gave me with her bite tortures me.

Each night a different vision comes to me. Mina's hips sliding, tits bouncing, legs trembling as she rode my cock to orgasm after orgasm, ignoring my whimpers and pleading. Mina's hair pooled on my stomach as she sucked me, feasting on the precum that poured from me without end. Mina with her legs spread wide, my tongue buried in her cunt for hours on end with her juices flooding my mouth, her scent enveloping me. I hunger now for that taste, that sweetness.

One event returned to me with such clarity that I thought I was experiencing it anew. Mina had taken me by the hand and led me out of the room in which we spent nearly all our time. We went deeper into the labyrinth of the house, heading always downward. Down twisty passages, all alike; down narrow stairs. By this point I trusted her utterly; I had seen what her sisters did to other, much more unfortunate men.

"Where we are going was here long before this house," she told me. "It is deep underground. I want to show you something there."

Finally, we came to a low opening, so low that I had to bend sharply to get through it. We emerged into a formless place that had the echoey quality of a cavern. I blinked, trying to make out anything in the darkness.

I began to realise that there was some light in the room, although it was very faint. As my eyes became accustomed to the gloom I saw outcrops of blue crystals in the walls, emitting a soft glow. I became aware of Mina's silhouette in front of me, the curve of her breasts and the swell of her hips, and immediately I wanted her.

She chuckled. "You will have me... for a while. But that's not really why I brought you here."

Mina pushed me down to my knees. I knew what was required: my tongue between her legs. Gently I began to lick and kiss, the scent of her cunt making me ever more aroused. I loved worshipping her pussy, getting drunk on her sticky juices, hearing her sighs and moans.

It was only gradually that I became aware that we were not alone in this underground chamber. Mina put her hand on the back of my head, keeping my mouth tight against her. "Shhhh... do not fear, Jonathan," she said. "Don't stop licking me. I brought you here to meet something very old... but very friendly."

An odd sound came from the darkness, one my mind struggled to comprehend. It was a liquid, gloopy noise. As it became louder, the crystals in the walls shone brighter, illuminating a bubbly and blubbery mass.

"We don't know where he came from, or when he arrived here. We don't even know if he is of this world," Mina said. "But we have learned that he feeds on arousal. And what you're -- ahhh -- doing with your tongue will be exciting him."

Suddenly, an appendage extended itself from the mass. It moved blindly, as if directing itself by scent, coming ever closer in a sidewinding, sinuous manner. It lifted itself off the ground, rising to the level of my face and Mina's cunt. It twitched, and I saw finally that it was a tentacle, a questing, writhing limb that had tracked the aroma of our arousal and now appeared fascinated.

Slowly, almost tenderly, it touched Mina's skin, and she shuddered -- but I knew her responses and this was no shudder of horror. No, this was a shudder of anticipation and ecstasy. Almost spellbound, I watched as the tip of the tentacle opened and from within grew a sticky, dark shape that swelled and hardened into something like, but also unlike, my cock. It brushed my cheek and I understood Mina's reaction: there was something in this creature's secretions that made every nerve ending it touched light up with pleasure. And then I knew what it wanted: Mina lifted her hand from my head and I moved slowly away from her, not wanting to stop licking but knowing that something extraordinary was unfolding before me.

I watched the becocked tentacle caress Mina's cunt with the lightest of touches. She cried out, a wave of pleasure clearly surging through her, and more tentacles emerged, snaking around her limbs to support her. Each seemed to differ in purpose. Two headed for her tits, the ends splitting open and flowing over her nipples, while two more snaked under her breasts and encircled them, tying them tightly. Mina threw her head back and I could see she was almost overwhelmed.

And then the first tentacle slid inside her and started fucking her. A web of flesh lifted her fully off the ground, holding her legs wide apart and cradling her. A further appendage snapped itself onto her clit as the sticky and ever-thickening black cock slid deeper and deeper inside her. Her cunt lips stretched around it, puffy and pink and dripping with her juices. Another cock-like tentacle emerged and began stroking between her arse cheeks. Tendril-like fronds appeared, spreading her wide and then moving to brush over her thighs. The second shaft slowly sank deep into her beautiful arse.

Mina came. Oh god, how she came! And I almost forgot my own desire to cum at seeing her transported by such pleasure. But the tentacles didn't stop. Mina's orgasm just encouraged them; they pumped with renewed vigour, they became even more engorged and swollen, they fucking pounded into her. Smaller finger-like tentacles started probing at her cunt lips, sliding inside alongside the huge trunk that was already fucking her deep and hard. I heard Mina cry out as she was filled by them.

I was swiftly reminded of my own desire, however. I had thought the creature only focused on Mina, but a stray tentacle suddenly moved in my direction, homing in on the precum streaming from the head of my cock. And then I too was gently, but firmly encircled by flexible tubes of warm flesh. As they touched me they sent my nerves into what felt like little orgasms of their own. I writhed, and then watched as a single tentacle reared up in front of me, its tip gaping obscenely before it dived between my legs and swallowed my cock to the root. It expanded even further, sucking in my balls and I went to my own private heaven as I felt it start to pump up and down, sucking on me.

I knew it was coming and if only my arms were free, I would have willingly, greedily spread my cheeks for the cock that was snaking and pushing gently at my arsehole, daubing it with sticky fluid. It too slid inside and I think -- for a moment -- I experienced something of what a woman feels when being fucked. But once inside me, the tentacle changed shape again, swelling and wrapping itself around my prostate and sucking on it. And then the ecstasy flooded my brain and I lost all power to recognise what was being done to me, other than knowing that I almost never wanted it to end.

We staggered back to our room holding each other up, our legs weak and our bodies coated in sweat and sticky residue. And then we collapsed on the bed.

"I'm happy you shared that with me, Jonathan," Mina whispered in my ear. "Our ancient friend produces such powerful pleasure and orgasms in those who are allowed to enjoy them... and I came so very hard knowing that he was driving you wild as well." Even that reminder of my anguish made me smile. She controlled me utterly, but she did it so sweetly.

And that is why I am standing here, late at night, in the porch outside the house on the edge of town. Back where it all began.

Mina had leant towards me, her lips slightly parted, her eyes shining, her red hair catching the moonlight. My heart was pounding in my chest and I had tilted my head to one side as the distance closed between us. And then she bit me, and the world went dark.

I know it means death to knock. I could walk away again. But really, it's no choice at all.

It was Mina who opened the door. As I stepped forward I saw in her eyes a whirlpool of emotions: hope and excitement and wonder mixed with a terrible warning and fear. I had no opportunity to respond. As soon as my foot crossed the threshold I felt hands grasp me and yank me in. The door slammed. Four of Mina's sisters surrounded me, stripped me, manacled me.

"Oh Jonathan," Mina said gently. "You should not have come back." The four dark sisters formed up around me, and marched me into the house, Mina trailing behind.

Again we passed down the long corridor, but this time all the doors onto it were open, a vampire standing in each of them and watching with unspeakable hunger as I was paraded in front of them. All of them had their fangs bared, and they hissed as I passed. One of them spat at me, and I felt my skin burn where her venom landed on me.

All too quickly we came to the ancient, imposing doorway behind which my fate lay. The door opened onto the inky void. The four vampires turned to Mina and I understood: she would be the one to offer me up to her mother in darkness. My sweet temptress was the instrument of my destruction.

I followed her. Once again, we followed the stone-flagged path to the distant and dimly-lit throne. It was both the longest and shortest walk of my life: my feet knew they must move forward, my mind was screaming to stop.

Finally, I stood again before the vampire queen, tall and slender and dreadful.

"Ahh... Jonathan, isn't it? I knew you would come back. Your type always do," she said, her voice like ice. The queen looked to Mina. "Such a pitiful thing. I'm surprised you kept him as long as you did." Even as the queen remained seated above me, her arm extended and her hand reached between my legs. "Especially when he is so... inadequate." She laughed.

I willed against it, I swear I did, I fought the mental fight. Her hand was cold, her fingers hard and her nails like talons but my traitorous cock began to harden as she touched me.

"Now he is mine." Her hand traced a circle in the air and a dark smoke-like substance formed a ring around my cock and balls. It drew tight, tight, tighter and my cock swelled further. Pain flared along my shaft and in my balls.

"Entirely mine." Her fingers moved to my chest and ran across it; where her nails touched me, even without pressure, the skin opened and blood flowed.

"Utterly mine." The vampire queen's serpent tongue curled between her lips and flickered over her teeth, tasting the sex and blood in the air.

"Kneel, Mina," the queen said. My beloved Mina, my sweet Mina, my beautiful Mina bowed her head and sank to her knees. I thought my heart would break.

The queen descended from her throne and approached me slowly. The next time she spoke, she robbed me of my last hope that I might resist.

"Come to me, Jonathan." It was the queen's lips that moved, but it was Mina's voice that issued from her mouth. "Come to me and pleasure me and I will give you the release you crave." The queen embraced me and it shames me to say I responded. My hands moved over her cold skin and we kissed deeply. Mina knelt motionless to one side.

The queen gestured, and a large stone plinth rose from the ground in front of me. Chains were attached to each of its four corners; its surface was pitted and stained with dark fluids.

"Climb upon the altar, Jonathan," the queen said, again using Mina's voice. I was unable to resist; the queen was in my mind and using the power of that voice to command me. Obediently, I first sat on the edge of the stone and then lay down upon it. My arms and legs even positioned themselves so that the queen could easily bind them with the chains.

The queen gestured in the air again and the smoke ring around my cock and balls tightened even further. My cock felt like it was about to burst, and yet it grew larger. A sticky stream of precum oozed from the head, and the queen's tongue snaked down to taste it.

"Oh Jonathan..." The queen's voice was once again her own. "I can taste the total desperation within you. The need to release all of that cum. You absolutely reek of it. And I will give you an orgasm unlike any you have ever had."

She mounted the plinth and stood over me. With infinite slowness she lowered herself until the tip of my straining cock was a hair's breadth from her cunt. Then, with one shockingly swift movement, she sank down and took my entire length into her. Her body was cold and hard, but her cunt was hot liquid velvet on my cock. Almost immediately, my balls tightened; but so too did the ring around them, making me yelp.

"Oh no, no, no Jonathan," she laughed. "No, that won't do at all. This is going to take a long, long time. You want to show Mina what a brave boy you are, don't you? Surely you can exercise a little self-control?" The queen fixed me with a withering stare. "Although what you do or do not do no longer matters. I will determine the moment of your final agony and release."

With that, the queen began to ride me. Achingly slowly at first, her thighs moving only by fractions of an inch, then building into a steady rhythm. Each time my breathing grew laboured and my cock began to twitch inside her, she tightened the ring and stopped moving. And then she resumed; each time the rhythm gained new pace and the strokes became longer and deeper.

I have no idea how much time passed in this unholy communion. She edged me over and over and over again, until I was, shamefully, babbling incoherently with the need to cum, tears flowing down my cheeks. Tears of lust and need and regret.

The queen leaned forward. Her lips moved close to my ear, and I felt the needle-sharp points of her teeth graze my skin. "You know of course, my dear Jonathan, that I was perhaps selective, shall we say, in my description of what would happen to you? I promised you an orgasm like no other. And that is exactly what you will get. But your release will only come after I tear your fucking throat out. Then I will allow you to make your pathetic little mess, pumping uselessly into me as I consume you. It will be the most ruined orgasm of your short life."

Her hips bucked hard and I strove to push deep into her, my animal brain wanting to do what nature intended and flood her cunt with spunk. The ring tightened again; despite the intense pain I was glad, for it meant I lived another moment.

"Look now at Mina. Look at her and know that she will be the last thing you see on this earth. Kneeling, submissive, and utterly unable to help you. Mina dear, touch yourself for me. Show me your obedience."

Her hand gripped my hair and turned my head slowly, both forcing me to look and also exposing my throat fully. Mina was there and her hand was now buried between her thighs, the muscles in her arm working as she fingered herself. I despaired.

The queen started to fuck me again, slowly at first but inexorably building. I knew that this time the ring would not tighten. I looked at Mina and begged in a broken voice for help. She did not look back at me; her head remained bowed, her fingers moving ever more rapidly in her cunt.

For most men, orgasms are so frequent that often we don't truly appreciate them. The way that feeling crests inside us. The way we become happy slaves to our DNA, chasing the need to copulate and reproduce. The intense physical sensations as orgasm approaches. The sounds we make. I was aware of all of this and more, so much more. I knew that I was about to achieve what I had wanted so badly, but now had never wanted less.

Time dilated. I felt the queen move closer, her iciness chilling my skin. My eyes widened, my arms and legs convulsed against the chains. I felt pinpricks on my throat, the queen's mouth obscenely wide and her fangs now two inches long, poised to bite.

My cock throbbed and the wave rose inside, ready to crash over me.

And then the stone around the plinth shuddered and creaked and cracked open. The earth moved. From beneath us came tentacles. Hundreds of them.

They seized the queen, tore her off me and lifted her into the air. One circled around my cock and balls and squeezed so fucking hard I screamed. Even now, I was being denied orgasm.

Then I watched, transfixed, as the tentacles enveloped the vampire queen. They invaded her flesh, seeking out every orifice. There was one terrible scream before a tentacle as thick as my arm plugged her mouth. I saw it move into her throat, stretching it into unnatural shapes. The last vision of the queen I had was her hand extended in agony and supplication. Then that too was gone, obscured by a writhing mass of flesh that was boiling with rage and power.

***

One month later

The news reports said it was a faulty fusebox that caused the fire, although the rescue team said they had never seen a conflagration quite so intense. The house was utterly destroyed, collapsing in on itself as the queen died. Somehow, Mina and I made it out, clinging to each other, bloodied but surviving.

12