The Choice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We live somewhere else now. But we brought someone with us. I have spent a couple of weeks clearing the basement and making sure there is no natural light; the blue crystals started to emerge from the walls quickly as our tentacled friend made himself a new home. We call him Abraham, an ancient name; it seems fitting somehow.

When the time came, my release with Mina was enormous, tender, loving. Afterwards I shivered and shuddered in her arms for a long time among soaked and torn sheets. She stroked my head and we whispered to each other of our love.

Mina has told me what will happen. We have both been freed from the queen's thrall. For me, that means my orgasms are restored. But for her, it means that at some point, time will catch up with her and she will have to pay its price. Six hundred years is nothing to a vampire, but Mina is no longer a vampire.

We don't know when or how that will happen. So we seek solace in our happiness together. Sometimes we go down and feed Abraham with Mina's still-uncontrollable lusts; it delights me to see her writhing in an ecstasy that no man or woman can ever give her and then to join her in having every hole pleasurably violated. Abraham is flexible that way, and he seems to like the taste of my spunk as much as Mina's juices. And then we go upstairs and share things that only we can: sweet words and laughter and playfulness. We fuck with endless horniness and make sure we both cum as hard and as much as we possibly can. Mina has made me happier than I have ever been in my life, and she tells me I have done the same for her.

We seize the day, each day. For even choices that are no choices at all have consequences.

12