All Comments on 'The Choosing Ch. 02'

by darcysweet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
AMAZING

h my god this chapter as SO amazing PLEASE continue i beg of you!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
*purr*

More please, pretty please?

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

I love this story. There is so much to it. I am surprised that you casually referred to Nadar's name without her asking it first or finding it out in some way. I can't wait to learn more about what she is and more about who Nadar is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damn thats hot!

I generally don't check out anything that has more than one chapter to it. I ran across your first story... this is the first time that I've gotten this engrossed in this type of story I'm looking for so much more and I see that this goes on for several more chapters, I am elated. Incredible writting and thank you so much! I haven't registered on the site yet. I would be glad to give you feedback, but so far so good. can't wait for the next one. Thank you again, Big T-Bone from Florida.

SilenciaSilenciaover 7 years ago
Just amazing

I am so glad to have found this story. How I feel about your style of writing is difficult to explain in mere words. The way you describe her need makes me actually experience the same sensation, makes me want for more and more of your words. I don't know if it's intentional, but there is some sort of melody hidden in your writing, which makes reading it all the more smooth and enjoyable. There aren't any moments that feel awkward or unfit and the pace is set perfectly. I find myself conflicted at times, wanting to hurry through the story to know what's happening, but at the same time, I want to take my time and enjoy the ride. I like this feeling, it's... sweet ^^ I'll try to comment on every chapter I read, but I cannot promise anything, because of that need to rush through!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous