All Comments on 'The Choosing Ch. 04'

by darcysweet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Really interesting storyline :)

I'm pleased that you are giving control back to our heroine (I can't remember, do we know her name, other than the Vessel?), or at least I'm hoping so - who knows what will happen in the next chapter.

silver_fireflysilver_fireflyabout 14 years ago
Indeed...

..."How can answers lead to so many more questions?" Can't wait to find out what happens next. Very interesting storyline. :) Love it! (To answer the question of the commentator before me... Her name is Talia.)

PacoFearPacoFearabout 14 years ago
Truly epic

Strap in folks, this is only the beginning! Ms. Sweet has crafted something thick, lustrous, and smartly naughty. We're all headed off to DarcyLand and a lot of us won't want to come back.

Even I haven't seen the last few chapters. I'm on pins and needles with the rest of you. Damn you, Darcy Sweet and your clever pen... errr... keyboard.

-PF

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyalmost 14 years ago
Very clever!

From sought after to seeker, from chosen to choice-er or choosy... your femme fatale keeps me rooting for her. I really like that you are not setting up either Roth or Nadar as moral opposites. Add to that, you've made it clear she seems powerless to her deep attraction to both men, yet trusts neither.

Oohhh, I'm fastening my seat belt for what I expect to be a very bumpy ride!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

I like the fact that there aren't absolutes yet. Neither Hatha, Nadar or Roth are totally bad or totally good. I am sad that she seems to be pulling away from Nadar because though he is pulled by both sides of himself (Master/Sarran) he seems to want what is right for her. He seems to err on the Sarran side of himself. He seems to be as lonely as the Vessel is destined to be because he is from neither world not accepted by either world. His father has flat out admitted he doesn't want him there. I am still unclear why Hatha was so against Talia in the beginning. Also, is the reason she is so drawn to Roth/Nadar because the bite is addictive or is it some attraction or like she has for them? Enjoying the story alot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AN EPIC STORY

This series is a great story, very well told. One of life's simple, yet rare, pleasures.

VdangerVdangerover 10 years ago
Great writing; intriguing story.

I'm hooked!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous