All Comments on 'The Choosing Ch. 11'

by darcysweet

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it

Yay I'm first to comment. As I have said multiple times via email I love your work and was happy that Talia ended up with Nadar. The acceptance and help from Roth in getting those two together was a little weird and the ending felt somewhat rushed but overall I enjoyed it. Can't wait to purchase and anxiously awaiting your next project! -Christina D-

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyalmost 14 years ago
Love happy endings...

Filled with great sex!

This was a wonderful story and I enjoyed every word of it. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

I remain a tad unconvinced regarding Talia's acceptance of Askel back into her good graces. What he did was the height of treachery. Granted, he is only just into manhood and yes, Talia's position as the Vessel required her to set the example of forgiveness, but I think it would have been more convincing if she struggled harder and longer to forgive him.

Still, this was an excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great story

Not just for the sensuality and mystical inventiveness but for the pace and characters as well; very nice, I enjoyed it immensely!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

A really beautiful ending to the story. I especially like the transformation of Roth as he talked of his love for Nadar's mom. And that he cared enough for his son who he had pushed away before, to help them be together. Great story. Thanks for writing it.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 14 years ago
I'm Biased but...

Excellent ending - erotic as all get out - lit my fire. Talia is one of the sexiest characters ever created. Nadar is a very fortunate dude. Well done DS - you are the best kept secret on this site!

alexatron1alexatron1over 13 years ago
yay!!

I wanted to bust out the Kleenex ( for the crying and the naughty bits). still tingling and Ive read it 3 times!!!

The conversation was so real. I liked Nadar's reaction when he thought his father was forcing him to claim her and also Roth's change in character (although he wasnt necessarily bad to begin with).

mille mille millleeeee gratzi!!!

lusherlusherabout 13 years ago
Brava!

Officially my favorite serial at literotica. You are a master!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

Such an awesome story! I loved every part of it. It is by far the best I have read on Literotica. I had all the components needed to make a great story; love, sex, conflict, desire, etc. I enjoyed every chapter. You have a gift. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

Darcysweet. This was an amazing series. Great writing and character development. I enjoyed the pacing of your story. I will look for your ebook in November.

I have added you as my favorite author on this site.

Thank you

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyover 12 years ago
Definitely a favorite

This is by far one of the best stories I've read on here. My only criticisms (constructive, of course) are content and grammar. I would that you fill out the missing details. This story could easily be made into a novel length, with details about the different societies, the Sarran and Vandarran, the back stories of the many characters, and even some followup or epilogue of what was to come after the Claiming. Also, I noticed many grammatical issues throughout that could be improved upon, especially in regards to comma usage. There are not enough commas, and there are many instances of times when sentences could be ended and a new one begun. I am a transcriptionist by vocation and grammar policewoman by nature. I cannot help but notice grammar and word usage. It's annoying even to myself and something I wish I could overlook most times, although with your writing this was easy to do because the story itself is so compelling. Of course, this is precisely why copy editors are needed, right? ;)

All in all, I really enjoyed this story. It is interesting, gripping, and you have a style of writing that I typically enjoy in fiction. If you were to ever make this a full-length novel and sell it, I can assure you I would buy it. I give this story Five Stars. Bravo.

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyover 12 years ago
excessica

I see it is for sale on excessica's website. Is this version the same as that on Literotica, or is it more fleshed out?

greeneyvgreeneyvabout 12 years ago
Loved it but...

I just stumbled upon this story and couldn't stop reading - so much so that it's now nearly 3am after I read it all in one go.

I did find myself however, a little dissapointed with the ending. Chapter 7 is where I think this story lost some of its power. From chapter 7 everything happened so quickly and the ending felt too easy and rushed.

Some fleshing out of the story and characters - as other readers have said - would do wonders and then this series would definitley deserve 5 stars.

alexatron1alexatron1over 11 years ago
hmm

I know the story is done and I still want more. I guess Ill just wait 2 weeks and read it all over again.

Thank you for writing this story and thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Society taught me that sex is a shameful thing, inappropriate and dirty. I have long felt that sex is in fact the cleanest thing there is, that the giving of oneself to primal pleasure is perfect purity. Your story made me feel powerful, like a sexual vessel myself. Thank you for eroticism that honors sexuality as sacred and not dirty. You have a gift, and your story has truly affected me.

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitabout 10 years ago
Wow, great story

Glad that I found this gem here on this website. :-))

SilenciaSilenciaalmost 8 years ago
Oh my goodness

As I read the last words, I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. I was so immersed that I couldn't stop to comment on the earlier chapters, because I was eager to see what happened next. Usually with the longer stories, I spread out the various chapters over days, even weeks, but I read The Choosing in one eve, unable to tear myself away. You actually had me worried there, I did not know how in the world Talia would be able to keep her independance! And yet, it was something so simple, yet wonderfully perfect. My heart is beating wildly and I feel all tingly inside. I don't know if this is something you're pleased with, but I truly am affected by this story. I'm not even sure if you'll read my comments, because it has been quite a while since you've last uploaded anything, so I can't be sure if you still check this. But on the off chance that you do, I want to say Thank you. Thank you for unleashing your wonderful smut on the internet and I hope that your talents get the recognition they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

I absolutely loved this entire story. I wish that it had been a little longer and that we might have had so much more into the background and maybe even more on the others and what had happened to them which caused the issues. I look forward to reading more as this has sparked my interest again. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous