The Chosen One

Story Info
My kidnapper-wives train & fight me after a minotaur orgy.
2k words
2.25
5.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow up to the stories E-written Jack the giant killer and the Reason for the Season. You don't have to read the first two stories to make sense of this one. Summary so far: the Reason for the Season- Kidnapped and fucked by warrior-moms before getting saved by drunken Santa, E-written Jack the giant killer- Drunken Santa light saber fight vs a two-dicked Cthulhu mythos eldritch abomination followed by some minor cannibalism at a Jack and bean stalk minotaur orgy. Somewhere in there the main characters also got married once or twice.

***Planet New Assuwa- outside of the Island town of Hogshead, on the flying fortress-palace above the labyrinth; Friday 7am***

I had awoken the next morning on a balcony in the bathhouse, overlooking the fuck pits and swimming pool. My half-brother and I had caught up over breakfast and working out. "So you're a clone?"

"Yep," my half-brother replied while finishing up his morning workout routine. "Lunt University had twelve of me in a hidden basement in these glass cloning tubes, they had been doing bizarre experiments for years. They needed the original me so they could upload my consciousness. We trashed their lab and escaped. It was messed up."

Gywn had been standing in the doorway watching our workout routine. She was dressed in a light blue knee length toga that contrasted with her red hair. "You both need practice in fucking and fighting. Which do you want to do first?"

Two large minotaurs bowed their heads down so they could enter the room, each was over 7 foot tall and could barely fit through the doorway. Their hoofs clopped loudly on the stone floor as they entered. At their hoofs was a little green goblin.

"Fucking!" I answered.

"Let's practice fighting first." My half-brother answered before formally introducing both of us. "Are we sparing with these minotaurs?"

The little green goblin spoke first. "Master Toada, I am. Bitch-master and member of the space wizard council, I am. Teach you the Plasma sword, I will. Powerful it is, but powerful too is the temptation to stray from the vanilla side of the fuck."

"Today is going to be weird, isn't it?" I asked.

The tall, gray-colored, almost hairless minotaur explained. "I am Morpheus, the Household sexpert of House Avalon, I like redheads. I once fucked ten women till each of them reached such a plateau sexual excitement that the climax from the orgasms of one caused the other nine to orgasm as well, this went on for no less than four days straight. Your two wives were counted among those women." His horns were tipped with gold, his nipples and ears were pierced with gold bars. The hair on his head was a light blond, with a mohawk of blond hair down his back.

Like most minotaur, his athletic body was well muscled with well-defined pecs and abs. "Please undress so I can see what I am working with." He dropped his gold colored loincloth.

"Okay, can I change my answer from fucking to not fucking?" I answered "I don't want to be fucked by a minotaur for four days straight."

Morpheus's bright pink, erect cock was huge. It was not the longest penis in the world but was well proportioned for his enormous frame. It was as thick or thicker than my wrist, I am not even sure how women would walk after a night with him. It looked like a horse's cock, long, smooth, and topped with a flat, flared head.

I felt threatened by another penis for the first time in my life. Not just because he had been in both my wives, or even that he rocked their worlds in ways I likely never could. Just the size of the cock was scary. There are penises, there are dicks, there are even one-eyed snakes or a trouser snakes, or any variety the penis in question. Then there are horse's cocks. Cock just seems like a threatening word to me and that is what was waving in my face, a big threatening bestial monster cock.

"Are these fighting words? Are we suppose to be angry and fight you?" My half-brother asked, using a droid as an interpreter. He flexed his pecs a few times while stripping his cloths off. "Or are we thanking you for dicking down our wives with your expert level of fucking?"

The minotaurs laughed. The solid dark minotaur spoke. He was not black in color, it was like he was made of ultra-blackness, it was as if the light just disappeared into him. "No fighting him, he has been hired by your wives to teach you how to use those two big dicks of yours. They want you to fuck them with the same skill he did. I am known as Obsidian the knight slayer, a Knights-errant and weapons master. I once killed 30 knights sent to assassinate me by Duke Ysbaddaden Bencawr. I have been hired by your wives to teach you both how to fire the shoulder mounted plasma bolter without shooting the hostages again. I was trained by a human-cecaelia chimera and am one of very few within 20 light years of this world who could train one to its limits."

.

Gywn spoke up. 'I want one man who can sexpertly fill all my holes at the same time, horny aunt style. And I need husbands who can shoot shoulder mounted plasma bolters without setting their testicles on fire...again." She added looking at me. "For the next two hours, Arlo, you work with Obsidian with the plasma weapons and Douglas, you work with Morpheus on learning to fill my holes at once without tearing me inside. Master Toada will oversee the training."

Obsidian led me to a large chair with wires and straps coming out of it. This chair is linked to the programed reality of the VR known as the domina-matrix. "Plasma bolters are powerful, unforgiving tools. I would like to do your first few trainings in the programed reality so any mistakes you make will not be fatal to yourself or others. We can also down load the basics of the weapons firing program directly into your mind." The Knights-errant cautioned me.

For two hours I worked on the basics of the plasma weapon. I was not any good, but by the end of the training session was at least able to aim it without shooting myself. I had blown my arm off twice and my legs off once within the first half hour. Had we been training outside of a VR I would be dead right now.

"Trained for two hours you have." Master Toada. "Show me."

I went to aim the bolter. Obsidian spoke up. "No, he wants to see if you can fight as hard as you fuck." He pressed a button on his training glove. "There I have downloaded another program directly into your mind."

"I know Fuck-Fu." I whispered.

"Show me. This is a sparing program, similar to the programed reality of the domina-matrix ... It has the same basic rules. Rules like gravity, What you must learn is that these rules are no different than any other, some rules can be bent." the minotaur Morpheus said sagely, "Others...can be broken. Understand?"

I nodded yes.

"Then fuck me...if you can." He said, as drums started beating. I bowed my head and took up the sodomising crane position, my arms held out wide and one leg in the air. The Master Toada the Bitch-Master took up his own position of Fuck-fu and a gong sounded.

We both started fighting as techno music blared in the background. We both jumped 20 feet into the air and started kicking each other and spanking each other with our dicks while we inexplicably hovered in the air above the training mat of the training arena. He grabbed my foot and twisted it and I fell from the air landing hard on the mat. I spun my legs and twisted hurling myself back onto my feet.

"Arlo and the Bitch-Master are having a supernatural Fuck-fu match in the VR training arena." Someone called out. Dozens of people came running from the sex pits to watch.

I ran up to a post along the wall and started running up it, 10 feet, 20 feet, 30 feet, before doing a backflip 50 feet across the training arena with the plan of landing behind both of them. Instead Obsidian slapped me with his huge black dick, sending me flying through a wall.

"Stop trying to fuck me and fuck me." He said as the group of people watched us.

"I know what you are trying to do."

"I'm trying to free your mind Arlo. But I can only show you the pussy, you're the one who has to enter it."

"These numbers are off the chart." Someone yelled excitedly, pointing to the wall of computers monitoring the fight.

"What could those numbers possibly be measuring?" my half-brother asked dead pan. "It's two guys and a minotaur beating each other with their dicks."

"I'm ready." I said getting back up onto my feet. Master Toada came at me hard, I whipped my shlong super humanly fast. It spanked off his face with a loud 'clop' sound and sent him flying across the room.

"Very good." my wife said stepping into the ring. "I think you might be ready to face me in a Fuck-Fu mat..." before she could finish her sentence I was on her dog style.

I grabbed her by the hair and shoved her face into the mat of the training floor. I shoved her toga up over her hips and ripped her underwear right off her body. My tip found its way to the entrance of her hole, ready to sink into her warm folds. She reached back and grabbed my testicles firmly before swinging me around in the air by my nut sack. I flew through the air and landed in a heap.

Master Toada walked up and poked me with his walking stick "Much to learn, you do." he said with a laugh. The crowd of people watching started laughing as well, those who were siting stood as everyone clapped in applause. I was still naked, my bare penis waving around for the viewing pleasure of all the horny women.

It was a large crowd, horny MILFs, groups of minotaurs from the sex pits, and many others I didn't know had watched the Fuck-fu match. Off to the side with his knights stood Culhwch ap Kylidd of House Kylidd. "So what say you, Master Toada, is he the chosen one spoken in the prophecies of old? Can he end my virgin curse?" Culhwch asked.

Master Toada nodded sagely, "Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future..."

"I'm not into guys, I'm not ending you or any other guys virgin curse." I said firmly.

"No one is asking you to fuck him you fucking idiot."Eiddoel, Son of Ner said. "The prophecies speak of a tailless human from a far away world, who would shave the hair of a were boar, saving a kingdom. You're the chosen one, the one who can shave the great boar lord."

"Hey, Chosen one, some more people wish to join our quest." My brother spoke.

I'm Calogrenant, this is my brother Bors and my other brother Bors. We are knight errants and cousins to Black Yvian and Yvian the bastard. There's a convoluted backstory involving us getting raised in the lost city of Atlantis by the lady in the lake and lots of sex with close family members. We once... Well, you are better off not know the freaky stuff we once did. Trust us, you really don't want to know."

"I'm Sagramore. I'll fuck you up for no reason. I'm a knight errant. I once fucked someone up for no reason."

"I'm Yvian the bastard. I am a knight errant. I once had a cursed magic ring and a cursed mirror that creates mirror people, it turned me into a man and I somehow got myself pregnant."

"We should leave now. We bring this lot with us, we should enough people." Eiddoel, Son of Ner said before taking another sip of whiskey.