Pt. 1 Her New Toy Is a Handkerchief

Story Info
Saw it on the Japanese porn!
1.1k words
3.67
1.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Male’s P.O.V~

I was lying on pillows against the headboard, with my hands tied and my eyes covered with a blindfold. No clothing was touching my skin, the air just brushing it freely without a pass.

At that moment, I could hear more, smell more, and sense even more than ever. That’s what the blindfolds do to one.

She had simply ordered me to sit still and not to make any noise while she, herself, was searching for something in the room.

I waited patiently, with my breaths on hold and my ears focused on any small noise. I heard her sit back, right beside me. She was deliberate as a snake, smooth and almost noiseless.

Abruptly, I felt the sensation of her body brush my skin like a soft thrill. She was sitting so close to me.

A squeezing sound followed after. It was a bottle of lube. She pouring so much. More than she usually does. It was a sign of something unrevealed to me.

What was she actually going to do to me?

When the noise of the bottle being squeezed died, I felt her hand ascending on my length. My breaths that had been on the edge dropped in my throat after a gasp had escaped my mouth.

The lube felt cold and slippery, but quickly warmed up as she began jerking my length. She was massaging my cock from tip to base, slowly covering my whole length with the lube.

I felt the lube glisten around my cock, and become a perfect source of melody between my length and her hand.

The sound of my cock and her hand joined together aroused me even more. Oh, how I love everything she does to me.

She continued massaging my length, adding her other hand, so passionate and strong. I could no longer keep my noises inside my chest.

Whines escaped my mouth like a cracking melody and accompanied the sounds of the lube grazing against my length.

As her hand carried on, my whines advanced, slow and hasty, loud and quiet.

My body had warmed up like a burning house, my nipples perking and my thighs beginning to spread. My spreading thighs were an involuntary act that happened every time she teased my cock. I had no control over them.

My alluring whines quickly altered into moans, taking the form of bold noises when I suddenly felt her remove her hands from my cock. The lube had covered every inch of my cock and made it studier than ever.

I was thinking she would continue but the same sound of lube being squeezed echoed in my ears. Why was she pouring more lube in her hands?

My cock already was covered in more than it needed.

Breathing thickly, I was trying to understand what was she trying to do, when the realization electrified me as I felt a piece of cloth covering my length.

She had wrapped my length with a piece of cloth and begun rubbing my length with it. Inside the blindfold, my eyes went wide, my hands stern and my body wobbly in an instant.

“Mommy!” I moaned out, feeling the rough sensation gently graze against my cock.

“I saw it on some Japanese porn.” She whispered her tone a mixture of fascination and passion. “The boy was literally jumping on the mattress when the female was teasing him with a handkerchief.

“Mommy! Oh, God! Where did you see it?” My hips were flinching onto the mattress, my thighs shaking. I never thought I could behave like that so quickly. She was teasing me and that too at the delicate speed.

“On Twitter.” She stated and suddenly began rubbing the cloth on the tip of my cock. I felt my soul leave my body and pleasure taking its course through the tip of my cock. It was wild.

How can I feel so much pleasure and torment? At the same time?

“From the looks of you. It seems to be working.” Adding, she applied a bit of pressure on the tip of my cock and continued rubbing it, her lips not saying another word.

But with the sounds of her breathing, I could tell she was relishing every second of my torment.

“Mommy! This - this feels weird.” I blurt out, stuffing my head deep in the pillows, my breaths escaping my mouth as if I had run a mile.

“What do you mean by that? Does it not feel good?” There was distress in her tone as if she wasn’t expecting me to say that.

“No! It’s not that. It feels good--- but in a weird way.” My words were choking inside my tone, the ringing sound echoing in my ears, along with her whispery chuckles.

“Then, it’s definitely working.” As if she had gotten my approval, she continued rubbing my length harshly with the cloth, going from the tip of my cock to the base like a seeping snake.

Her movements were just like always, deliberate at first and hasty at the next second, but the cloth was intensifying everything I was feeling.

“Mommy! This is too much!” The pleasure was piercing my soul and was pushing me closer to the edge. I never imagined being so close to cuming in just a few minutes. I did not want an orgasm. I wanted it to last, but it was more than I could take.

So, I cried to her. “Mommy! I’m going to cum! I’m so close. Please slow down!”

I heard no response from her lips but received it in the form of her hands as she paced the friction around my cock, prompting my pre-cum to leak more than ever.

My length flinched with each jerk and was pulsating in her hands. I knew she could feel my length move in her hands, it was the reason why she was squeezing it more and more.

“Mommy! Please! I’m going to cum!” My hands were struggling when they should not be, because of my wriggling body and my thighs. Don’t ask me about them.

I was feeling more embarrassed than I had ever felt. My body was voluntarily trying to release itself from her grasp, my cock begging to release. But I needed her words.

“Please! Allow me! Tell me I can cum!” Once again I heard nothing and unable to hold back, released in her hands, literally jumping on the mattresses as she had mentioned.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” I gasped with the little air in my lungs, ruffled in between the pillows, and felt her remove the blindfold from my eyes.

“Oh, you broke the rule! Now what are we going to do with you?”

______________

END OF THE PREVIEW

---- Love, author! ❤️