All Comments on 'The Chosen One Ch. 01'

by clairemayfair

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Creepy

Very creepy. The religious trappings interspersed with lewd words made it very disjointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cock worship at it's best !!!

Great start to Katie's oral worship of Father Mathew's cock. I hope she is introduced to all of the previous Chosen One's for a group worship of his entire body. He sits in his specially made worship chair that lifts and spreads his legs for better access as two wet tongues are licking up and down the length of his cock, two more are licking from his balls down to his asshole. Others are sucking his toes and his fingers as more are licking his nipples and ears waiting their turn on his cock. Total body worship for their beloved Father Matthew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please!!!!

Monster penis cult is a huge turn-on me. I hope the story will be exclusively focused on the pleasure of Father Matthew cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This was great! I loved how descriptive it was. Hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hyonotizing

Just makes me want to suck sick and swallow sum all day.

phallicfunphallicfunover 3 years ago

Fantastic story, thank you.

So looking forward to the next chapter.

I love the ritual of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please write chapter 2! It was a great read.

Great story. Can't wait to see what"s next in her training.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story telling

This excellent story not only has a good plot and character development, but it explores themes rarely covered. The mingling of religion throughout the chapter really adds to the story (the absence of an anti-religious rant is both unusual and refreshing). The plot here is perfectly balanced with the erotic element in just the right proportion to advance the story in the best possible way. Many readers have been disappointed by many authors who promise to continue their story but fail to live up to that promise. Hopefully, this author will not be one of them. This story deserves Five Stars, and it also deserves to be continued.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

pretty good story, but a 9 page blowjob?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous