The Chosen Ones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puffing up his courage, Jason slid out of his underwear and tossed it onto the pile of his clothes in the booth. Not daring to catch his naked reflection, he instead started to fumble with the garments before him, his hands sweating from his nerves.

Ms Phorne reached down over his shoulder and helped him pick out the panties first. She didn't say anything, just smiled at him as he stuck one leg and then the other into the holes and pulled them up. They fit snugly enough over his butt but his package left a clear bulge in the front that the material wasn't designed for. Next came the bra and Ms Phorne graciously helped him hook it in the back. It seemed to be more of a training bra than anything else as it hugged and contoured his flat pecs tightly. But he also thought that these garments could somehow be magically inclined to fit whatever changing form he might evolve into.

Next he slipped on the blouse and carefully buttoned it up, then shimmied his way into the nylons. He found that he did like the way they clung to his legs, giving a comforting encasing feeling to them. Next he slipped on the skirt, which felt extremely tight. He found it very much limited his range of movement with his legs. He briefly wondered how women navigate with these things in their day to day, but then he also thought that he would soon find out if he fully accepted what he was being offered.

Next the suit coat, which was also skin tight. It was a stark contrast to every other suit coat he ever wore which had a certain baggy quality to them. This one seemed to try to conform to his every nook and cranny. Lastly were the shoes. He teetered uncomfortably for a few seconds in them but they had a wide base at the tip so he didn't have too much trouble managing to stay upright. When it was all finished he looked at his reflection in the mirror and was almost disappointed to see that it was still just him wearing a woman's set of business clothes. They clung tightly to his figure but the figure itself was undeniably male. He had expected some kind of transformation once he had been fully changed, but as he stood there looking at himself nothing happened.

"So... is this it?" He asked Ms Phorne, uncertain of what to do next.

Phorne smiled at him, but this time the smile was more lusty than any of the others she had worn that night. "Not quite Jason. Now comes the fun part."

As she said this she slid back into the booth still wearing her vixenous smile. Jason felt both excited and afraid of that smile, a feeling he hadn't had towards any woman since grade school when his 8th grade crush asked if she could come over to his house after school one day.

Ms Phorne suddenly reached out for him with her hand. He took it and she gently pulled him into sitting on her lap. One of Ms Phorne's hands began stroking the back of his head, while the other began to trail up the side of her dress. Much to Jason's surprise she suddenly tugged on the corner of the fabric and fully exposed her left breast to him.

"What are you.." he started to ask in shocked surprise but was cut off when the hand on the back of his head started to gently but firmly push him into said breast.

"Drink of me," was all she said in a deep sultry tone.

When Jason opened his mouth to protest he found that she slipped her nipple into his open mouth with effortless precision. Something sweet and musky started to ooze down onto his tongue. It tasted rich and decadent. He became instantly delighted with the taste and before he knew what he was doing he was suckling at her tit, drawing out more of the sweet tasting fluid from her breast and lapping it up vigorously. He became lost in the taste of it.

Jason was vaguely aware that he was getting a massive stiffy from the whole process. His body felt warm and fuzzy and the liquid seemed to be giving him a pleasant buzz throughout his entire body. Eventually, after Jason felt like he was fit to burst from the substance he was imbibing from her, the musky fluid stopped trickling out into his mouth and his head was eased away from Ms Phrone's breast.

Jason felt drunk and high in all the best ways. He was vaguely aware that he was being laid out onto the seat of the booth. As if from a great distance he heard Ms Phorne's voice sweetly saying, "Now you just rest here darling. My milk of ambrosia always seems to take it out of mortals. You just close your eyes for a bit."

Jason thought the suggestion was a fine idea and he allowed himself to drift off into a dream of shifting colors, twisting shapes and warm feelings of pleasure.

Exactly how long Jason was out of it, he never did find out. Just that after some time, he came out of his dream feeling very hazy. His head was still spinning from the rush of strange but incredibly enjoyable pleasure he had received from Ms Phorne. His mind still felt like it was in a fever dream state.

Gradually he became aware that he was still lying down on his side in the booth. He sat up tenderly, his vision swimming. Despite only having had only the one drink, he felt incredibly drunk. He swayed in his seat, sitting as still as he could for a moment, breathing heavily and trying to make his head stop the room from whirling around him. Second by second things slowly came back into focus. As he looked around he saw that he was indeed still at the party. The guests had continued to pay no never mind to his fainting fit, though he saw that several of them were in fact glancing his way now with some frequency, casting small smirks and looks of approval.

After taking a second to get his bearings and his wits together, Jason noticed that there was now a small box on the table in front of him next to the cosmetic case that had been left there earlier. On top of the box there was a note written in a long flowery cursive script. Plucking the note off the Box Jason saw that it read, "Pardon my absence but I had to scoot off to get a few things ready since you actually accepted my offer. While you're waiting for me to get back feel free to try on some of these niceties. I thought they might be too much for you until you actually accepted the offer. Just do what comes naturally."

Jason cocked an eyebrow after reading the note. Aside from feeling still a little off balance, Jason really didn't feel like anything, natural or not. Setting the note aside he decided to see what was in the box but as he reached for it he noticed his arm graze something on his chest. At first Jason didn't quite comprehend what had happened and looked at his arm as if it had been the problem. His first thought was that he had bumped something on the table in front of him but saw that there was nothing in front of him aside from the box. On top of that there was that strange feeling that what he had bumped was actually attached to him.

Jason looked down at the table in front of him and suddenly noticed something that hadn't caught his attention before. That being, his chest seemed to be jutting over the lip of the table slightly. Which he thought was particularly odd given that he was sitting back in the booth. As he looked down at his chest, he didn't fully comprehend what he was seeing for several seconds. But then it suddenly hit him like a freight train, exactly what he was looking at. He had boobs.

They weren't huge by any measure. Just looking at them, based on his own experience handling women's breasts, they were about a C-cup in size. But now that he was looking at them, he suddenly became keenly aware of some new signals he was getting from the things attached to his chest. He could feel their weight, their heft. He was aware of the tight fabric of the bra that was encasing and padding them.

Entranced by these new additions, his hands reached up and grasped them lightly. He felt a small tingle of excitement as he squeezed the flesh and felt the enlarged nipples underneath the cloth. He gave them a harder squeeze and winced a bit. They were certainly firmly attached to him. It was at this moment, as he was getting used to the new sensations of having two fleshy orbs jutting out of his chest, that he suddenly began to consider his hands.

They had changed as well. The fingers had become more slender. The nails look rounder, were definitely longer and perfectly manicured. He only just then remembered that the booth had a full mirror on the back and pivoted his head to look at himself. But what he saw made him gasp lightly.

The person in the reflection was like a poor imitation of his normal look. He could still see his prominent jawline and the overall shape of his face seemed to be unchanged. But there were several things he noticed right away. His eyes definitely looked bigger and rounder. His cheekbones were high and more prominent than they had been before. His nose was smaller, more petite and just a bit upturned. His lips, which had always been rather flat, looked pillowy and he saw that the top lip even formed a small Cupid's bow. His eyelashes look longer and even his eyebrows appear to have been plucked into shape.

As he looked, Jason also noticed that his hair, which had previously been cut short and slicked back, was now much longer, coming down over his ears and appeared to have been styled in a short feminine way. It matched what he had seen on other girls who worked in an office profession.

Jason stared at his own gasping reflection for several minutes inspecting every change to his features before he suddenly thought to himself, damn I'm pretty cute. He felt blood rushed to his face and his reflection visibly blushed. His eyes started away from his new facial features and, seeking something else to gaze at, found that his head was not the only thing that had changed. Now able to look at his whole body Jason noticed that his shoulders were more pulled in, his arms were slimmer and his chest and waist had shrunken inwards. His hips on the other hand had definitely flared out.

Looking at his lower half, Jason noticed he could see the slightly rounded edges of his thighs beneath his skirt as he sat. While he didn't get up to examine it, he could definitely tell his butt had also gotten bigger by the way it felt as he shifted around in the booth. His thighs were likewise bigger and rounded. He gave his leg a tentative squeeze and could feel that it was not all muscle down there giving his legs that shape. Looking back at his face he thought to himself, I could pass as either a Butch girl or a girly boy. The thought did not disturb him at all but rather, Jason found himself feeling turned on more and more by the concept.

A tittering laugh behind him broke his train of thought and Jaosn whipped his head around suddenly. The owner of the laugh was not apparent to him but Jason was suddenly reminded that he wasn't alone here. His face felt hot as he thought to himself: these people watched the whole thing. They saw me come in, they saw me get changed and they saw me and Miss Phorne...

He gulped at the thought that people had been leering at him as he suckled on Ms Phorne's teat. And yet as he sat there staring out into the crowd, he was once again struck by how nobody seemed to be really paying him any attention. Every now and then someone cast a glance his way or their eyes swept over him as they looked around the room, but no one was really paying him any special mind to him at all. Once or twice he locked eyes with one of the strange figures and they seem to smile at him approvingly, with maybe even something like admiration twinkling in their eyes.

At first this all struck him as crazy, I mean how many people get to see someone magically transformed! But then he remembered what Ms Phornee had said. That this party had been thrown many times and that others before him had been chosen for these gifts. He vaguely wondered how many others before him had come here only to be changed in this very manner. Did everyone who came here be transformed in one way or another?

He suddenly felt an urge to get up and go looking for the other normal looking people he had seen earlier but then realized that that would be a fool's errand. If they, like him, had been changed, how would he recognize them? He had at most a few seconds glimpse of each of them, barely enough time to get an impression in his mind. It was then that Jason realized just how normal this must all be for these incredible immortal beings. For them this was just... well another party. Interesting and fun but certainly nothing that they hadn't all done before. These thoughts calmed him down significantly and in a way reassured him that as crazy as the situation was, it was somehow also completely normal.

Jason turned his attention back to the box in front of him. Taking the lid off he saw that the inside of the box sparkled and glittered. He carefully took out the contents and laid them out on the table in front of him revealing them to be a set of very tasteful yet shiny jewelry. He smiled a little looking at the items spread out before him. It seems that Ms Phorne had thought of everything that he would need as a woman. There were a pair of rings, one was set with a large polished green stone and the other was adorned with tiny Gemstones of various colors that sparkled in the light. He slipped these rings on, one on each hand, and then held up the necklace to observe it. A silver pendant with a large purple gemstone set in the middle hung on a thin silver chain. Putting that on he turned his attention to the last item, a pair of silver hooped earrings. He wondered how he was going to get these in as his ears weren't pierced. But then he suddenly reached up and touched his earlobe and found that there was indeed a tiny hole in the center of it. It appears his transformation included piercings. It took him a few tries to get the earring to slide in through the pierced hole in his ear but eventually he got it.

He turned to look at himself in the mirror again and found that he liked what he saw. The jewelry seemed to accentuate his good looks without looking too gaudy. Still, as he gazed at his reflection, he felt that something was definitely missing and after a second he realized what it was. He didn't have any makeup on. He remembered the cosmetic case that was still on the table as well and plucked it up to look inside. There were brushes, some small pallets of makeup and a few tubes of lipstick. He was hesitant about putting all this on but then he thought: in for a penny in for a pound. I might as well go for The Full Experience.

Part of him was unsure where to start, but as he pulled things out of the bag, he found that every time he held one of the cosmetic items that he suddenly had clear ideas of how everything worked. He was of course confused by this sudden knowledge as he had never even thought of putting makeup on before but once again to let go of his confusion and anxiety. He simply accepted that he had been gifted with all the knowledge he would need to apply this makeup correctly. All that remained was for him to choose exactly what he wanted to put on.

He started with his eyes, for a dark blue eyeshadow that he thought complimented the suit. Next to use the eyeliner pencil to accentuate and add definition and finally mascara to lengthen his lashes, making them look more fuller as well. Next he moved on to blush, adding just a hint of pink around his cheeks. Finally he chose a dark Crimson lipstick and expertly applied it to his lips.

When all is said and done, Jason turned back to his reflection and found his breath being taken away. He thought he looked breathtaking. He was beautiful but not too done up. He suddenly felt incredibly turned on looking at himself. And that's when he felt a pressure building in his groin and with a start realized he still had his dick! With all the changes that had happened to him Jason had assumed that his anatomy had also changed, though he hadn't been eager to explore it quite yet. But there was no denying that feeling of blood rushing to his groin, nor the excited tension he began to feel down there.

He suddenly felt incredibly embarrassed. Here he was, looking like a stunning young woman and he was getting a massive hard on that was going to stick out like a sore thumb under his tight skirt. He wondered why he still had it in the first place. Wasn't the whole point of this that he would become a full woman? The sensation that he was being toyed with suddenly came back in full force. He tried to push it away but he just found he couldn't. His feelings of doubt and insecurity were too strong for him to ignore anymore.

He glanced around for Ms Phorne but didn't see her anywhere about. Flustered, he considered his options which amounted to just two things: he could stay put or he could go look for her. He debated with himself for a moment before deciding on a compromise. He would get up and go look for her but at the same time keep the booth in eyesight at all times. That way if she came back he would see her right away. Checking to make sure that his boner had completely shrank back down and that nothing obvious was sticking out under his skirt, he got up and began to walk around looking for her. As he strolled around he saw the Myriad of guests paying him little to no heed as they carried out their conversations. Despite not wanting to, he couldn't help but pick up snippets of the things being said.

A man with green skin, tusks and a white beard wearing a deep emerald suit was chatting to a tiny petite woman whose eyes seem to be filled with stars. "... And it's just not the same since she left! I mean I come home every night and there's just an empty cave waiting for me. I mean what is even the point anymore of me..."

Jason drifted out of earshot of that conversation and into range of another between an incredibly muscular man with tiny white fluffy Wings sticking out of the back of his blood red suit coat who was chatting with a girl whose hair appeared to be made out of Molten metal, smoking a black cigarette and looking bored. "... Fucking dating apps are killing all my business these days. Times used to be when everybody in the whole freaking world came crowding around begging for my favor and now..." Jason moved away from that conversation but not before he saw the girl rolling her eyes at the other man.

He soon found himself up to the bar where mechanical Bell hops in brightly colored uniforms were dashing to and fro carrying drinks. He did a quick sweep of the bar area but didn't see Ms Phorne anywhere about. He was feeling decidedly annoyed when someone bumped into him from behind. He turned around to see the same wolf-headed man that he had seen earlier. The Wolf guy was now sporting a highball glass that looked like it was filled with liquid mercury, sporting a tiny umbrella out of the top.

The wolf headed man looked him up and down before grinning wickedly. "Ayyyyy! I knew you'd turn out pretty. Phorne always makes the best looking gals." he slurred at Jason. Jason felt his face flush as the man looked him up and down before tipping Jason another slow lecherous looking wink. "Enjoy those tiddies. You're going to be stuck with 'em." he said before slapping Jason's ass hard.

Jason finally managed to find his voice and shouted "Keep your damn paws off me you fucking freak!"

Whatever reaction he might have been anticipating, it was not that the man would howl with laughter at his indignation. The creatures started swaying off into the crowd. Jason felt his face burning now, anger brimming inside of him. Was he just a piece of meat to these things? Just another toy in a series of playthings?

It was at that moment that Jason heard Ms Phornee's voice roar out, "Cookie! You come back here and apologize right now!" The wolf headed man stopped suddenly, like he had just walked into a brick wall, and then turned sheepishly around, Jason saw that unbeknownst to him Ms Phornee had come up to be standing behind him. The wolf headed man lowered his gaze in a docile gesture and muttered out "Sorry bout that."