The Chosen Ones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some time Phorne pulled back, groaning in pleasure. "Hot damn Jason, you are going to be very successful as a woman if you do that to the right man."

Jason sat back with his legs folded beneath him, slightly out of breath. "Well you know what they say: it never hurts to suck off the boss. Or is that suck up?"

They both sat giggling for a moment. Then Phorne held out a hand to him. "I think it's time that we pop your cherry darling. Iif you feel ready of course."

Jason bit the corner of his lower lip. To say he felt extremely nervous about that was an understatement. But beneath his nerves and anxiety, a powerful urge was there too. A desire to know exactly what it felt like. A need to know what it was like to be the one getting fucked. And, he reasoned, who would be a better teacher than a goddess?

Grasping her hand Jason was slowly pulled to his feet and then turned around. Phorne gently pushed on his back so that he was bending over slightly. His entire body felt like it was on pins and needles, like he might explode at any moment. He felt the movement of Miss Phornee's cock as it rubbed gently against his thigh and then was slowly guided up to the crack of his ass. He felt the bulbous head being positioned against his pink starfish. Jason was quivering with excitement.

"Last chance to back out." Phorne whispered in his ear.

Jason, who is already rock hard and dying of anticipation moaned out, "Just fuck already you beautiful bitch!"

Phorne whispered in his ear "As my lady commands."

He felt an enormous pressure building up as her cock pushed its way slowly into its rectum. Jason bit his lip trying not to cry out. It felt like something impossibly large was trying to penetrate him down there and part of him desperately wanted to scream out and to call the whole thing off. But he held on, squealing as the pressure built greater and greater until finally, he felt his sphincter give way and Phorne's cock pressed deep inside of him. It just kept filling him up more and more and more. Jason couldn't hold it in anymore and squealed in delight and pleasure as he could feel her ball press against his body. She was fully in him now.

There was a moment where Phorne paused, having fully inserted herself into Jason's behind. And then she began to fuck him. She moved slowly at first, giving him long strokes as her dick moved slowly in and out of his butt. Jason was moaning and squirming with every thrust that pushed in and out of him. Then Phorne began to pick up the pace working her hips faster and driving her cock in more forcefully with every stroke.

Jason's eyes ruled into the back of his skull as pleasure began to overtake him and his hands unconsciously moved up to his chest and began to toy with his breasts. His body was shaking with every vibration as Phrone's hips clapped against his meaty butt cheeks. Her cock was rubbing against something inside of him that felt incredibly good. Then he felt her hands working their way around his stomach until they found his own cock and began to stroke it in time with her own thrusts. For Jason it was all together just too much. Never in his life had he ever had a sexual experience that equaled this.

His eyes suddenly snapped open and he stared out at the crowd around them. They were watching him. They were all watching him. It seemed like every single person was looking at him, smiling broadly and observing him getting the pounding of a lifetime. And he loved it. He loved that they were watching him get fucked, watching him be the slutty plaything of Phorne.

The realization that he loved being seen, that he was being fucked here amongst all these insane magical beings drove him over the edge. With a high-pitched girlish scream he came hard. His nipples turned to Diamonds underneath his hands and his body locked up in a seizure of pleasure. His cock twitched and throbbed, a huge amount of jizz exploding out of the end of it.

At the same time that he was coming, he felt Phorne's cock swell within him. He could feel the warm spurts of her cum filling up his ass. His toes seemed to curl up and then Jason collapsed back against Phorne, his head nestling in between the swells of her bosomes. He was gasping, sore, exhausted and still feeling that electric pulse of pleasure washing over him in waves. Lustly whispering into his ear Phornee said "Now that's what I call a satisfying conclusion to business."

10 years later...

Janine walked down the halls of the office building like she owned them. And why shouldn't she? Her meteoric rise to vice president of the company had been nothing short of astonishing amongst the members of the senior staff. No one could deny her skills, intelligence or cunning in a boardroom negotiation, but the fact that she looked damn sexy while doing it drove a lot of the old timers mad. With her huge breasts, wide hips, big ass, perfectly hourglass waist and a face that practically screamed fuck me, Janine look like a woman who belonged more at a strip club than a boardroom. And yet she could talk circles around any one of them at any time. They just couldn't fathom where a girl like this had come from. Someone with beauty and brains? The combination just didn't exist in nature, or so they had tried to tell themselves.

Janine had implemented a number of very progressive changes and gotten a lot of tired old hanger oners canned. Old men who filled positions just to collect a paycheck found themselves out on the street in a hurry. She replaced them with a young enthusiastic workforce, and her strategies were paying off. Profits were soaring, shareholders were thrilled and even the CEO couldn't stop raining down praise about her.

Of course there were some very nasty rumors floating around about her. Rumors about her all night sex parties on the weekends, her multiple partners, her sexual escapades on every vacation she took. But the board could never find anything unprofessional to use against her. She kept her work life clean and her personal life personal. The surviving old men on the board did everything they could to tow the line around her.

It was no secret that she would be taking over as president once the current one retired next year, and from there she was only a hop skip and a jump from landing in the full CEO seat. It had seemed impossible to so many but here she was, and here she would apparently stay.

The one curiosity that seems to attract a lot of the rumors around her was of the small statuette she kept on her desk. It was of a woman with silver skin wearing a loose fitting gown and holding a crow in her hands. When asked about it, Janine had only said that it was "a gift from a friend." But one of the interns who had minored in ancient history in college said that it was a figurine of the goddess of womanly pleasures.

A lot of people made a lot of assumptions about her because of that, but her reputation remained solid teflon. More than one of the higher-ups have said that she had some kind of guardian angel sitting on her shoulder. When Janine had heard about these comments she had laughed furiously at them and then smiled in a very knowing way.

Yes, a lot of people thought Janine was very strange but ultimately she was a good friend to have. and the general consensus was that she would make a fine CEO one day. It seems to many like she was destined for it.

THE END