The Chosen Pt. 02

Story Info
Science fiction story of Incest, coercion, and mind control.
7.8k words
4.71
35.6k
64

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awakings:

Across town, Emma had also gone to bed. Her boyfriend had gotten frisky, and she let him have his way with her. When he'd finished cumming in her, she was left wanting, wanting to feel another mind-blowing orgasm shared with Matt. The sex with Tom had been good by usual standards. But not even close to what she had felt with Matt.

Emma knew she had to break it off with Tom, but Christmas didn't seem like the time to do it. She fell asleep thinking about Matt. Feeling sorry that she would have to hurt Tom, but knowing she had no other choice.

"I don't love Tom." She realized, and went to sleep at last, after pulling Tom's arms from her body as he slept, and then moving away to the far side of his bed.

***

Back at Julie's house, Matt and his dad had found a hockey game to watch on the basement TV. His dad insisted that he drink more shots of whiskey than Matt wanted. Because it was his dad, he did it, and the nanites in his body didn't like it. They worked hard to remove the alcohol, and the side effect was his nerves tingling all over his body as they began to eliminate the alcohol in his bloodstream.

The feeling was so similar to the feelings of being near Emma or his sister. All Matt knew was that when he was close to Julie, he wanted her, and wanted her badly. He wanted to feel her naked body against his bare skin. He wanted to fuck his big sister and cum inside her.

Eventually, the half-pint of whiskey was gone and most of the beer.

"Dad, I think I'm going to turn in."

"Good idea, son, since this game sucks, and we are out of booze."

Stephen was a bit drunk as he stood up and stretched, "Hope my dogs are okay."

"You got anybody looking after them?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, but I still worry about them when I'm gone."

"Maybe you ought to get a new wife?"

"No more wives, maybe a live-in girlfriend or two." He chuckled.

Matt left that subject alone and headed for the stairs. "Goodnight, dad."

"Night son," Stephen replied, and then looked like he was searching for something else to say.

"Was there something else?" Matt asked.

"No, not really, but I wanted to tell you how glad I am to see you got over your wounds."

Matt felt warmed; his dad was not one to show emotion if he could help it.

"Thanks, but I'm doing fine now."

"Stay out of the tanning bed. You look like a sissy boy. Next, you'll be getting manicures and mud packs."

Matt laughed, "Okay, Dad, I love you too!"

Stephen watched his son go up the stairs and headed for the bedroom. He was mad at himself for not telling his only son how much he loved him. It seemed that the words always got stuck in his throat at times like this.

Stephen pondered why he could tell his dogs how much he loved them but not his children. He got undressed and put it out of his mind again. He laid there on the sofa for a bit, staring up at the ceiling.

"I'm a driver of sled dogs...a musher, and not much of a father figure."

The whiskey helped him forget his failings as a father. And how he'd ruined it years ago to the point, he hated being around the family, especially Julie. He soon gave up trying to figure it out and fell asleep under a blanket without unfolding the bed inside the sofa.

On the floor above his dad, Matt stretched out his muscles like a big cat waking up from a nap. His muscles felt like coiled springs waiting to explode since he'd missed working out at the gym. But that wasn't the kind of explosion most on his mind. His sister was one floor up, and he wanted to give her a blast of a different kind. The voices inside his brain demanded it from him. Voices that he would answer in due time. "We are the chosen." Echoed around in his head as he closed his eyes.

***

In another apartment several miles away, Emma's older sister Jenny was moaning as her husband made love to her. Scott was four years older than her and loved sex just as much as she did. Scott was a tad under 6 feet tall with sandy colored hair. He was thin and wore glasses that made him look a bit nerdy. But then again, it fits, with him being a software developer.

Jenny shared similar looks with Emma and her mom. She was a bit taller and heavier than Emma but had beautiful curves. Recently she'd beached her hair blonde, and it hung down to the middle of her back, usually in a braided ponytail.

Scott loved to film Jenny. He loved to film them having sex in every way he could think of. Jenny went along with it because it turned her on, the way her husband liked to make movies of them fucking. Close up videos of her sucking his cock and swallowing his cum or anything else he thought of. He had a small video camera in one hand, filming his stiff cock up close as he pumped it in and out of Jenny's little-shaved pussy.

For the past year, their secret love life had been exciting, but lately, they were running out of new things to try. They had talked about trying something else, but it hadn't come to fruition yet. Scott had suggested a threesome, but Jen didn't know if she could do that with a strange woman.

One thing they had agreed on was an open marriage. The rules being that they wouldn't ask questions or discuss any flings outside of their marriage.

Jenny thought about all of this as Scott groaned loudly and came in her at last. She'd enjoyed the sex like always, but part of her was longing for something new to break the boredom. Now that they'd agreed to the open marriage. She'd find some good looking guy to play around with. Guys had always hit on her because of her good looks, and she knew it would be easy for her to find a part-time lover.

***

At precisely midnight, according to the digital clock, Matt's eyes snapped open. He stood up in just his boxer shorts and cocked his head, listening for sounds. The house seemed quiet. Matt could even hear the Grandfather clock in the living room. The swing of the pendulum as it moved back and forth.

His room was pitch dark, but he moved soundlessly to the door. As he passed the closet mirror, he saw his reflection in green hues. The eyes looking back at him had sparkles of golden light flashing in his dark irises. His nanites would not be denied any longer.

He shrugged and opened his door without a sound. Like a cat, he crossed the main room and went up the stairs. Not a sound was made as he glided up the staircase and stood at the bedroom door of his sister.

He listened intently and could hear her slow deep breathing, as she slept before he turned the knob and silently let himself inside. After closing the door and locking it, he waited and listened. The house remained silent except the wind and snow blowing outside.

Matt glided quietly over to the side of the bed and looked down at Julie. Her comforter was down around her waist, and she lay there in a T-shirt. He could see the round bulges of her breasts slightly hanging down towards her armpits. Little domes of her nipples outlined in the thin cotton of her shirt.

He slowly picked up the edge of the comforter and admired her from the waist down. Tiny panties covered her crotch, and he could see the shadow of her dark bush underneath. He stood there looking at his beautiful sister, and his cock began to stiffen.

"The Chosen." Whispered through the back of his mind.

Replacing the blanket, he went around to the other side of the bed and pulled off his boxers before he silently slipped into bed with her. He moved slowly over to her, and when his dick touched the skin of her side just above her panty line, it began to stiffen and grow into a massive hard-on.

Laying on her back next to him, Matt slid his hand up under Julie's night Shirt and gently grabbed her nice warm boob. He squeezed it gently, and it felt good in his hand as he bent down and lightly kissed her on the lips.

Julie awoke with a start, but he held her firm. "Shhhhhh." He whispered, his lips barely an inch away from hers.

Julie became more awake, her eyes getting big. "Matt? Are you crazy!" She asked, "Dad is downstairs!"

Matt slid his thumb across her nipple, and it hardened quickly as he kissed her again. Only this time, he put more into it and pushed his tongue into her mouth.

There was a slight struggle before Julie gave up and starting kissing him back. She could feel his huge hard cock against her bare skin. It felt hot on her skin, and his rubbing her nipple didn't help her say no to him.

Matt pulled her nightshirt up over the top of her boobs. His hand began rubbing her tummy up and down from her panty line to her cleavage. Julie let out a soft moan as his touch tingled her skin like nothing she'd ever felt before.

She felt helpless as he kissed her again, and her body didn't want him to stop either.

"What if dad wakes up?" she whispered, her pulse and breathing getting faster as Matt slid his right hand down inside the front of her panties. His fingers were snaking through her big bush of pubic hair and then divided her slit.

"Mmmmm!" Julie hissed and spread her legs wider as Matt's middle finger slipped in between her pussy lips and began to slide up and down.

Matt began to tease and rub her clit as he bent down and sucked a beautiful hard nipple. The effects were immediately felt as Julie forgot everything about morals and enjoyed her brother's fingers in her pussy and his mouth sucking her nipples.

"God, it's been so long!" She thought as she remembered the last time she'd had sex was over a year ago.

Matt's fingers slipped downward and circled the opening to her vagina. It was wet and slippery, so he slid his middle and ring finger inside her.

Julie groaned as he curved his fingers up inside her vagina, rubbing her clit with his palm as he began to finger fuck her.

Julie began to buck her hips as her orgasm slowly built up to the bursting point.

Matt's strong fingers inside of her pussy, he began to lift her hips up and down as he palmed her clit hard.

"OH, OH, OH, fuuuuuuuck!" Julie groaned as quietly as she could.

Then the ceiling turned rosy red in her eyes, and she came. Bucking her pussy backward on his fingers and wanting them deeper inside her pussy. To keep from yelling out loud, she kissed him with a passion she hadn't felt in years as she quivered from her orgasm.

As she lay panting with her eyes closed, Matt peeled her panties down her legs and tossed them beside her on the bed. He pushed her legs wide apart and got on top of her. Matt guided the tip of his penis to her hot wet hole.

He pushed slowly and entered her, his cock sliding halfway up inside of her hot wet cunt.

A memory of when she lost her virginity flashed through Julie's mind when her brother's huge thick cock entered her.

She gasped loudly as Matt putt four fingers over her mouth to keep her quiet. "Shush..."

Matt began to push deeper, and she let out a little yelp. Seeing her panties beside her, he picked them up and rolled them into a ball with one hand as he kissed her to keep her quiet. She loved it and kissed him back even though he wasn't moving inside her.

Matt pulled his lips off Julies, and she had her mouth open, wanting to scream again as he went a little deeper. Matt pushed the wadded up ball of panties into her mouth, and Julie didn't mind because she didn't think she'd be able to keep quiet much longer.

Matt slid his arms up under her armpits. His hands palm up fingers curving up and over the tops of her shoulders. Holding her tight so she couldn't squirm away, he pushed his hard dick all the way up inside her warm juicy cunt with one shove.

Julie tried to yell, but it came out muffled through the panties in her mouth. She wanted to scream out loud as her brother began to pump her with his long thick cock.

Matt fucked her for almost 10 minutes straight before he felt the nanites in his balls begin to squirm. His penis tingled as the nanites in his skin tasted the chosen DNA. They were as excited as he was, wanting to find a new home and be with their brothers in the new host.

The wad of panties in Julie's mouth was soaked with saliva. Her hips were rising to Matt's thrust as she took his big cock into her body. Matt pulled his arms from under Julie and squeezed both of her boobs tightly as he began to fuck her even faster.

Julie's legs flailed, and Matt could feel the heels of her feet bouncing off his ass, but he kept driving hard and deep into her delicious wet cunt. Her hands found his back, and she began to scratch and dug her nails into his skin as she clutched at him tightly and moaned through her panty gag.

Matt fell on top of her and grabbed the back of her hair with his right hand. Julie had to put the right side of her face on the pillow that he pulled it so hard. His hot breath in her ear as he groaned slightly.

Still fucking her with powerful thrust as he whispered, "I'm going to Cum!"

Before she could moan, she felt her brother's big dick began to jerk deep inside her and then shot after shot of warm cum began to spurt inside her. Julie felt each hard spurt and lifted her hips off the mattress as she took her brother's hot load into her body.

She dug her nails into his lower back and had a massive orgasm as more warm spurts filled her.

Matt stayed inside her after he was done. Kissing her forehead as his dick began to jerk less and less. He could still feel the last of his semen leaking out the end of his dick when the phage started.

Matt's semen had been 80% nanobots. As they detected the chosen DNA, they began to awaken from slumber inside Julie's vagina. They slowly started to boil into a feeding frenzy on Julie's vagina fluids containing the chosen DNA. The rolled and boiled and sent electrical pulses as they slipped through her tissue and found her blood veins.

A surge like a mainline drug user feels, snapped Julie's head up as a wave of heat began to build up in her vagina. The waves of flame began to spread out from the top of her vagina. In slow-moving streams, they traveled outwards through her body. Even her blood tingled as the new bots were carried along.

Julie began to shake and buck against her brother's body. Matt grabbed her wrist and held them out and down on the mattress like she was on a cross. He was pressing his weight against her as the phage took hold and wracked her with incredible sensations through her nervous system.

Julie bucked and moaned hard as the wave hit her clit and nipples at almost the same time. Her vagina began to pulse and squeeze Matt's cock. When the surge hit her brain, her eyes rolled back in her head, and she went limp.

Matt pulled the wet wad of panties out of her mouth and tossed them on the bed. He pulled out of her pussy even though he would have liked to leave it there forever. Matt got off the bed as cum leaked out of her vagina and filled the little cup of her anus. It quickly disappeared into her flesh, leaving no trace.

Matt covered his lovely sister with a blanket and checked to see that she was breathing okay before he kissed her on the forehead and put his shorts back on. In minutes he had ghosted back to his room without anyone knowing he had passed. Then the nanites in his body let him sleep peacefully for completing the mission.

***

Julie woke up at 5:00 AM and got into her shower. She felt better than she had in years. Julie knew that she'd let her little brother fuck her the night before, but she no longer cared. She'd looked at her sheets expecting a big dried up wet spot, but there was nothing. She shrugged it off and headed for the shower.

"It was the most fantastic sex I've ever had!" Julie thought as she soaped her body down and then washed her hair. "I could do it again right now!" She thought, and then started laughing as she rinsed the suds out of her hair.

Julie hurried out of the shower and put on a robe. It was still dark outside, but the wind had stopped as she padded down the stairs with one thing on her mind.

Julie crept across the kitchen tile, and when she reached Matt's door, she put her ear against it and listened. She thought she could hear the shower running, so she turned the knob and slipped inside.

The attached bathroom door was open, and she peeked in. She could see Matt's golden body from the waist up, running his head under the shower. With a grin, she dropped her robe and went to join him.

Matt was startled when the shower door slid open. He turned blinking soap out of his eyes to see Julie come in naked as a jaybird.

"Merry Christmas!" She said and wrapped her arms around his hard wet body tightly, then held her head up for a kiss.

"Merry Christmas!" Matt replied and kissed her like a long lost lover.

Julies smooth warm boobs against his chest, and the feeling of her pubic hair on his cock made him get hard almost immediately.

He pushed her back against the wall of the shower as they kissed.

"What's this about?" He asked her.

"My early Christmas present for you."

Julie lifted her right leg and put her foot upon the corner seat of the shower. Holding his shaft with one hand, she rubbed the broad tip of his penis between her pussy lips and on her clit as they kissed again.

"I thought you were going to come in here and tell me I raped you," Matt told her as he pressed his chest against her boobs.

Julie reached down between them and stood taller, rubbing the tip of Matt's cock at the opening of her vagina.

With no more thoughts of how wrong it was, Julie replied, "You can't rape the willing."

Matt squatted lower and moved closer. With his penis almost straight up, he pushed his cock up into her pussy. Then he stood back up, his penis pushing virtually all the way up inside her hot juicy twat.

With her arms around his neck, Julie let out a little gasp as he penetrated her.

The next five minutes were intense for both of them. Matt fucked her hard as she grasped the handrail with one leg up on the built-in corner seat. He reached around and squeezed her ass cheeks hard as he drove his cock up inside her with a vengeance.

With her arms around his neck, Julie took it all and moaned and tried to keep from falling as that colossal dick went clear up inside her...over and over again until he came.

Julie felt like there was a garden hose up her twat as the spurts of cum filled her. When he was done, she sat down on the seat with weak legs as the phage began again.

Matt rinsed off and watched as his sister began to freak. She held her left boob with her left hand squeezing it hard. Her right hand was on her crotch, rubbing her pussy back and forth hard. Her eyes were closed, and her whole body began to shake as she leaned back and groaned.

"AH GOD...AHhh AHHHh OOOhhhhhh, Unhhhhhh!" Julie groaned, as three big squirts shot out from between her legs as her body convulsed over and over again.

Julie stayed conscious and smiled up at him. "You know how to get a girl off."

Matt leaned down and kissed her, "It gets better from now on."

Matt wasn't even sure why he'd said that, but Julie looked at him with her beautiful eyes and replied.

"I don't think that is possible."

"You better get out of here before dad wakes up."

"Oh, Shit!"

Julie hurried out of the shower and dried off as Matt watched. She winked at him and ran out with her robe on.

Matt hoped that with the shower and exhaust fan running, they hadn't woken up their dad in the basement.

***

The nanites had been changing Emma's body according to their programming. First, the mind and then the body would be brought into the fold. Like sexes of the Chosen, they would not feel the attraction fields the nanites broadcast. That would be counterproductive to the end goal.

When Emma got in the shower at her boyfriend's house Christmas morning, her skin itched. Her skin had been going through periods of intense itching lately. Especially her boobs and nipples. They even felt bigger to her, and when she dried off and started getting dressed, it was confirmed. Emma had to cram her boobs into the 32A bra. She could barely close the front clasp. Her bras had been getting tighter and tighter, but today was about the limit.