The Chosen Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I need to buy some new bras."

That wasn't the only thing that itched. Sometimes it was her face or scalp, and even Emma's vagina twitched and tingled from the inside from time to time. Not to mention that she was always hungry but never seemed to gain any weight. Not to mention, she looked like she had the start of a golden tan.

***

Stephens Christmas was about to get more complicated as Jenny, Emma, and Scott arrived around lunchtime for the gift exchange and dinner. He couldn't believe how much Emma had changed. She looked fantastic, and when they hugged, he felt something similar to when he was close to Julie. Some kind of attraction to her that drew him in and made him hug her a bit longer than he should have.

Emma had felt it too. That same feeling she got when she was near Matt. But this time she could have sworn she heard a gnat in her ear. She had to look at her Grandpa's face and give him her best smile.

Stephen felt a sigh of relief when hugging his other Granddaughter Jenny didn't bother him like Julie and Emma. Stephen stayed away from Julie and Emma for the rest of the afternoon as much as he could. He felt confused and wondered what the hell was going on.

Stephen did what all the Hammond's did when they were stressed they drank!

So, he settled down in front of the TV to watch the football playoffs with his son Matt and Jenny's husband, Scott. The beer flowed too fast, and it looked like it might run out before he was free of the family.

The girls cleaned up the mess in the kitchen, and both Emma and her sister smiled at each other. Julie was in the best mood they'd ever seen. Laughing and even whistling a tune, they never heard before as they put the food away, and the dishes got shoved into the dishwasher. The excess, Emma and Jen did by hand as their mom ran off to check on the guys.

"She sure is in a good mood," Jenny told Emma and handed her the next pan to dry.

"I know, right!"

"So, what have you been up to?" Jen asked, "Still seeing that boy, Tom?"

"Yeah, but I think it's going to end soon."

"How come?"

"I finally figured out I don't love him."

"That's a good reason, why are you waiting," Jen asked.

"Christmas doesn't seem like the right time to break up."

"True, but a guy wouldn't care if he wanted to break up with you."

Jen handed her the next pot to dry, "Did you meet somebody else?"

Emma hesitated, "I might have."

Jen laughed, "I thought so, but I wouldn't worry about it."

"So?" Jen asked, as their mom ran in to get some chips and dip for the men.

"So, what?" Emma replied after their mom left.

"Are you going to tell me about this new man in your life?"

Emma wasn't sure what to say, she didn't want to lie to her big sis, but she didn't want to tell the truth either.

"I like what you did with your hair." Emma finally replied, "Blonde looks good on you...well, except for your dark eyebrows."

Jenny looked pissed for a second and then started to laugh, which made Emma giggle as well.

"You had me going for a second," Jenn said after she stopped laughing, "Nice try at changing the subject."

Emma looked around the kitchen, "I'd like to tell you, but it's complicated." She said in a hushed voice.

"Anything to do with men is always complicated." Jenny replied, "If you don't want to tell me about this new man, you don't have to."

Emma fidgeted with her towel, "I want to, but you might freak out."

Jenny looked back at her little sister and smiled, "I'm your big sister, you can always tell me anything, and I'll keep the secret until the day I die."

Emma looked down at the floor, twisting the towel in her hands, trying to decide if she should.

"Come on, let's finish up and go to your room and have a sister talk." Jenny said, "I promise no matter what it is, I'll listen."

"Okay."

"The kitchen looks spotless!" Julie said as she barged in, "You girls want to come and be sociable?"

"I'm not much for football, Mom," Emma replied.

"Me either," Jenny told her, "Sis and I are going to go get caught up on things."

"Oh, that's nice," Julie told them, "See you later."

When they got to Emma's room, Jenny sat on the bed and looked at Emma, "So tell me this big secret, who is this new man in your life...is he older or something?"

Emma fidgeted and paced in front of her, dresser, "Yeah, he's older, but that's not the whole thing."

"Married!" Jenny said, "You hooked up with an older married man?"

"No, he's not married anymore."

Jenny frowned as she tried to guess, "So you got involved with an older man who has an ex-wife you're afraid of?" She pronounced.

"Matt." Emma sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed next to her sister.

"Matt, what?" Jenny asked, "This guy is some friend of Matts?"

"No, it is Matt," Emma said, "I slept with Matt."

"Not Uncle Matt?" Jenny replied.

"Yep."

"WOW!" Jenny replied, "How did that happen?"

"You're not freaked out?" Emma asked.

"A little, but then I'm not in charge of what people do. I don't judge anybody, especially you."

Emma looked at her sister, "I'm pretty sure I'm in love with him."

"Does he feel the same way?"

"He says he does...I believe it."

"Matt's not a liar, at least not that I know of," Jenny said, "You know you can never marry him, right?"

"I know, but it doesn't matter," Emma replied.

"Why?"

"I don't know exactly," Emma said, "I feel something when I'm with him, and the sex is incredible!"

"Maybe it is just lust?

"If it is, I'll take it," Emma said, "You have no idea what it feels like to sleep with him."

"It's was that good?"

"Mind-blowing."

"Well, I won't try and stop you, and for sure, I won't tell anybody."

"Thanks."

"Maybe you should come over this week and party with us to clear your head?"

"I'd like that, Scott won't mind?"

"Not at all."

"Thanks, Jenn, I'd like that."

"That's what big sisters are for. Now let's get back to the family before they come looking for us."

"Thanks, and I love you!" Emma replied.

They hugged and went back to the football game on the TV downstairs. When they got back to the kitchen, Matt was there, putting on his coat.

"What's Up?" Emma asked.

"Dad wants more beer and a pint of whiskey."

"Go figure!" Jen replied with a grin.

"Yeah, and I'm the gopher, son."

"Can I tag along?" Jen asked, "I want to pick out a bottle of wine."

"Sure."

"You want to come?" Matt asked Emma.

"No, G-paw said something about offering me a job with his dogs. I want to find out what that is about."

Matt laughed, "You start talking dogs with him, and it will be morning before he's done.

"Probably, but I need a job."

"What about school?" Jenny asked.

"I'm thinking about just graduating now. I have enough credits and can get my diploma in the mail."

"Did you run that past mom?" Jenny asked.

"Not yet, but she really can't stop me."

"Good luck, girl!" Jenny laughed, "You can stay with us if she kicks you out of the house."

"See you later," Matt said, grabbing Emma and kissing her right there in front of Jenny.

Jenny's face got a bit red, watching the passion between them. Something stirred in her, and she couldn't stop watching them until the kiss was done.

"Can we go now?" Jenny asked Matt when they broke apart.

"Grab your coat...beer run!" Matt laughed as Emma headed for the living room to talk to her granddad about the dog handler job he'd offered her.

***

The sun had set as they drove around in Matt's truck looking for a liquor store that was open this late on Christmas Day. At last, they found one, a place run by an immigrant who cared more about profit than Christian holidays.

Jenny had felt hot the whole trip. Sitting on the bench seat next to her Uncle had started fine, but then some kind of attraction to him set in. She couldn't put her finger on it, but she couldn't seem to take her eyes off him. He had changed so much since last time she'd seen him. He'd looked sick and not long for the world before. But now he looked younger and so buff.

"No wonder Emma fell for him," She thought, "Any woman would!"

By the time they found an open store, Jenny was smitten with him. And she couldn't seem to keep her eyes off him.

Matt was at full strength, his nanites broadcasting their needs to the world. The field strength was only good for about 6-8 feet, which was enough to affect Jenny in the cab of his truck.

Matt and Jenny left the truck parked next to a massive pile of snow that had come from the lot. The store was huge, and a few other people walked around looking for booze. Matt grabbed a case of beer and a half-pint of whiskey for his dad. He left them on the counter and went to find Jenny.

He found her down a long aisle of wine racks. She was bent over, looking at a bottle of wine when Matt walked up, he admired her form. Jenny was wearing black skin-tight leggings and knee-high boots. Her little parka was dark blue, and her blonde ponytail hung off to the side as she read the label.

Jenny put the bottle back and reached for the next lower one, as Matt got closer. Her coat pulled up and revealed her tight little ass. Jenny had gentle shaped thighs and the curve of her small pussy mound between them.

She stood up and faced him when he got there, "What do you think of this one?" She asked with a smile on her cute face.

Matt looked at it, "I know nothing about wine."

"Mmmmm," She replied and put it back.

He followed her as she kept looking at all the bottles. Matt was looking too but at her lovely boobs pushing the top of her blouse out inside her open coat.

As they walked around the end of the row, she picked up a large bottle and faced him, "I think this one is okay."

Matt got closer and slipped his left arm around her shoulders, and she looked up at him just as his lips met hers.

Jenny wanted to pull back, but instead, she let him kiss her. She held the wine bottle by the neck and opened her mouth as his tongue slipped inside. Sudden passion swept through her, and she kissed him back with a hunger she hadn't felt in a long time.

Matt's nanite filled saliva came alive when they detected the chosen DNA. Jenny pulled back at last for air, her lips, and tongue-tingling.

"What was that for?" She asked.

Matt pointed up above them, "Mistletoe, Merry Christmas."

Jenny looked up at it, "How convenient for you." She laughed, "Let's get out of here."

Jenny walked beside Matt up to the counter and put the wine next to the beer and whiskey.

An old Chinese man with a little white beard on his chin smiled at them rang up the goods. Matt paid for it with cash, and he bagged the whiskey and then the Wine in separate little bags.

"You have a beautiful daughter." He told Matt as he handed him his change.

"She's my wife," Matt replied.

The old man's eyes got big, and then he grinned, "You lucky man then."

"Thank you." He told the grinning man and handed the whiskey and wine to a stunned Jenny.

As they headed back to his truck, she spoke up, "Why'd you tell him we are married?"

"I wanted to show off," Matt replied with a chuckle.

"You're crazy!" Jenny laughed as they put the booze in the back seat of his old crew-cab truck.

Matt opened the driver's door, "After you."

Jenny laughed and crawled up into the truck on the big bench-type seat. Matt followed and fired it up.

Jenny had slid to the middle of the seat, and sat right next to him, with her left leg touching his right. She didn't even realize that she had her left hand on the top of his thigh as Matt pulled out the back of the parking lot into the alley.

The alley was long with privacy fences and Pine trees all covered with snow in the headlights. It looked like a winter wonderland, as little snow flurries picked up by the winds drifted snowflakes through the headlights. Matt stopped in the darkest spot next to some pine trees. He put the truck in park and turned off the lights.

"Why are you stopping?" Jenny asked, looking over at him.

Matt slid his right arm around her shoulders and pulled her into a kiss on the lips.

Jenny felt a moment of panic, but it quickly passed, and she began to kiss him back. His left hand moved up and cupped her right boob through her blouse, filling his hand with her soft round mound.

"OH MY GOD!" Jenny thought, "Matt wants to fuck me!"

Jenny didn't seem to be able to tell him no. She was getting so turned on by his electric kisses that she even helped him unbutton her blouse. She was letting him unfasten the front of her bra so that her bare breasts could feel his strong hands on them, and then his warm wet mouth on a nipple.

Nanites seeped through the sensitive skin of Jenny's nipples and made them tingle and stick out nice and hard as Matt sucked on them. She ran her hand through the hair on the back of Matt's head. Holding him to her breasts and moaning softly as her nipples were licked and sucked.

Jenny felt his hand move to her crotch, and fingers began to massage her mound through her tight leggings and panties.

"Oh, GOD!" Jenny moaned and pulled his head up for another passionate kiss.

Being long past the point of saying no, Jenny loved what her Uncle was doing to her. Jenny couldn't remember the last time she'd felt this turned on. Her pussy felt moist, and she wanted to feel him inside her.

"Oh God, I want to fuck him so bad!" She thought and reached for the bulge in the front of his pants.

Pulling her mouth from his, she whispered in a hoarse voice, "Are you going to tease me all night or fuck me?" she asked, giving his package a little squeeze.

Matt reached under the seat and pulled the latch and pushed backward. The big bench seat slid all the way back, giving them more room. Then he pulled the lever on the side, and the back of the seatback fell to 45 degrees with a loud bang.

Surprised, Jenny yipped and then laughed, "Seems like you've done this before."

Jenny pulled off her parka and left her blouse on. The halves of her black bra hanging down each side of her boobs as she settled back on the inclined seat, looking at him.

"Once or twice," Matt replied and got on his knees on the floor of the cab beside her.

Not wanting to waste time with her boots, he grabbed the waistband of her leggings and peeled them down past her knees to the tops of her boots. Jenny watched the lust in his eyes as he pulled her little pink panties down next.

"God, she is sexy!" Matt thought, looking at her, laying in front of him. Her smooth skin, flat tummy, and the little-trimmed triangle of pubic hair between the points of her hip bones.

Matt pushed her knees apart to get a better look at her pussy. It was swollen, and he could smell her scent just before he put his head in her crotch and started to lick up and down her slit.

"OH, GOD!" Jenny moaned.

Jenny grabbed her boobs with both hands and teased her nipples with her fingertips and started to moan with her eyes closed. Her clit and pussy were beginning to tingle from Matt's tongue and saliva.

"Jesus!" She groaned when the tip of his tongue flicked on her clit.

In just another minute, Jenny had her first orgasm with Matt's mouth over her clit. She was bucking her hips up and down as she yelled a few times loudly.

Matt rolled her over, facing the seat, and pulled her back until her knees were on the cab floor. There was just enough room for him to get behind her doggy style. He pulled his pants and boxers down and jacked his dick, getting it stiff with his left hand as he squeezed her beautiful round butt with the other. Then slid it between her legs and felt how warm and wet her opening was.

He rubbed the tip of his cock in her wet folds, and it came alive as the nanites sensed her DNA. Soon his penis was hard enough to push it in.

Matt pushed firmly into her, the tip slipping into her wet vagina. Jenny let out a groan as Matt entered her. It felt enormous to her...more like huge!

Matt loved how tight and wet Jenny's twenty-year-old pussy felt. His cock began to tingle as it got wet with her fluids; soon, he was sliding easily in and out. Going deeper, each stroke and stretching her vagina as his dick reached full size.

Jenny began to moan and yell, her tits touching the cold seat on each thrust. She had never had a cock Matt's size in her before. Sometimes it hurt, and sometimes it felt so good she wanted to cry.

In less than five minutes, she was taking it all. Matt was pounding hard into her, and his big balls were slamming into her mound on each stroke.

"Oh Yeah, Oh yesssss, Oh GOD, that feels soo good!"

When Matt felt he was about to cum, he grabbed her ponytail and yanked her head back hard in his passion and started shooting a massive load in his niece's hot pussy.

Ten or twelve huge spurts of nanite filled semen shot out of the end of his cock. Each one making Jenny jerk and moan louder. He stopped grunting when it was over and released the hold on her hair. Jenny's head fell forward on the seatback, her breathing hard and fast from her orgasm.

"Fuck, what a load!" She panted, feeling the warmth of his seed in her.

Matt left his cock that was still twitching buried to the hilt in Jenny's pussy. Matt reached under her to hold her boobs with both hands. He knew what was coming next. He leaned down over her back with his weight.

Jenny was thinking about how great the sex had been when something strange started to happen inside her vagina. The warmth of Matt's big load seemed to be getting even hotter. And it felt like something was moving inside her.

The ball of heat began to flow as the nanites moved through her skin and into her veins. Waves of heat and electrical charges made her muscles started to contract in small spasms. Jenny started to cry out and moan as her whole body began to shake.

The wave continued downward through her vagina, and Matt felt it clamp around his penis tightly. When it hit her clit, Jenny started bucking hard, but Matt held her tight, his cock buried to the hilt inside her.

Then the biggest orgasm in her life took Jenny to an unknown level of pleasure. She screamed out a few times, pumping backward on Matt's cock, and a few seconds later went limp when the nanites reached her brain.

Jenny laid on her stomach over the bench seat as Matt did his best to pull up her panties and leggings over her naked rear. Then he crawled out to his side of the seat and fixed his clothing. Jenny woke up a few minutes later and smiled at him as she flipped herself over on her back and sat up.

"Wow!" was all she could think to say to him.

Jenny hurried to get dressed as Matt already had the truck moving towards his sister's house.

"They are going to wonder what took us so long," Matt said.

"We couldn't find an open store," Jenny told him as she put the finishing touches on her clothes.

Once she had her coat back on, she moved over and kissed Matt on the cheek.

"What's that for?"

"The most fantastic sex I've ever had!" She told him and got on her side and snapped her seat belt on.

"Sex?" Matt replied, "What are you talking about?"

"I get it," Jenny grinned, "Nothing happened."

"Until next time," Matt said, returning her grin.

"Just say when."

The rest of the ride went quickly with no talking. Jenny tried to figure out why she had let Matt fuck her, and wondered if her husband would be able to tell what she had just done.

"We'd agreed to an open marriage, but doing it with family wasn't part of the deal." She worried.

By the time they got to Julie's condo, the nanites had enough control of her mind to erase her fears and eliminate all her questions. She just felt happy and full of energy like she'd never been before.

All was good when they returned. It seemed nobody had noticed that they'd been gone for almost two hours.