The Chosen Pt. 04B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You make my pussy so wet," She told him, "I can't wait any longer come fuck me right now!"

Dwayne jumped up and went to the edge of the desk. Pulling her little crotch to the very edge. He held his stiff cock and rubbed the tip of his penis up and down her warm wet slit.

"Stop teasing me," Marcy demanded, "I want you to fuck me.!"

Dwayne pushed up inside his daughter's warm wet twat, "Fuck, you feel so good!"

"Oh yeah," Marcy groaned, "Fuck me, daddy, fuck my little pussy."

Dwayne began to pump her, and it felt like heaven. His beautiful daughter seemed to love it, too, from the noise she was making.

Marcy had an orgasm in just a minute or two. Yelling out her love for him and wanting more.

"I hope you're on birth control," Dwayne said and started to pump her faster.

"Yes, you can cum in me, Ohhhh Yesss," Marcy moaned, that feels so good, daddy!"

Dwayne was about to pop and fucked his baby girl hard and fast until he shot his load.

"AHH AHHH Ooh Yeah!" Dwayne grunted as he got his nut, "Ahhhh fuck yes, baby!"

On the third long squirt of semen, Dwayne leaned down over Marcy and pulled on her nipples. That sent Marcy over the edge and left her shaking as they kissed until Dwayne's cock stopped throbbing inside her.

Dwayne pulled out and sat back down in his big chair. Marcy's legs were dangling over the front edge of his desk, and her chest was still heaving. He could see his cum starting to leak out of her pussy, and he thought it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. He didn't care if it ruined his work or his desk.

"Marcy," he said, and she sat up with a big grin on her face, "Let's go take a shower and get home before mom calls."

"You always work late," Marcy replied and got off the desk, "We could stay here longer and do it again."

"Not this time, I promised your mom we'd be home on time for New Year's."

Marcy frowned but followed her daddy to the shower.

***

Up at the cabins, Mel had her second orgasm. It had been so intense she thought she might pass out. But still, the old man kept fucking her.

"Jesus!" Mel thought as her next orgasm started to build in her crotch.

Stephen was giving her all of his cock in hard thrust as he got closer to cumming. When he was just about to cum, he told her to finish him off with her mouth. Mel didn't hesitate and grabbed his wet cock with one hand and sucked the hell out of his huge cock until he came.

"AHHH AHHHH FUCK!" Stephen yelled as his dick began to spurt his load into the back of Mel's throat.

Mel's eyes watered from the hard blasts, she swallowed several times before he was done. He rubbed her head and ran his fingers through her hair.

"That's it, baby, suck it all out," He told her, and Mel complied without hesitation.

When it was over, Stephan told her to get cleaned up because Tom and Emma would be back soon. Mel did precisely what he'd told her. She left him and headed for the shower and a toothbrush.

***

On the trail, Emma and Tom had also taken a break. They were only a few miles from the cabin when Emma had suddenly pulled the team to the side in a clearing. Her nanites wanted more material, and she complied with their demands.

"Why we stopping?" Tom asked as he got out of the sled.

"Rest the dogs and give them a snack," Emma told him, "We are almost home."

Emma snacked the dogs with frozen fish as Tom sat down on a fallen pine and watched. He was in love with her, but he knew it would never be. This had been the best vacation of his life. Emma had one more surprise for him before they made it back.

Tom watched all the dogs busy with their snacks when Emma came up to him.

"Tom, I want you to fuck me one more time.

To his surprise, she pulled her pants and panties down enough for him and leaned over the snowy fallen tree.

"Give it to me one last time," She told him.

Tom's cock was getting hard looking at her butt and sweet pussy waiting for him. He whipped out his dick from his fly, and it was cold as shit!

"Damn, my dicks cold!" He mumbled as he got behind her.

"Stick it in my hot pussy, baby!" Emma told him.

Tom did what he was told and soon forgot the cold as he fucked her incredible pussy one last time in front of God and nature. He screamed out when he came, shooting his load in her hot little cunt.

Five minutes later, they were back on the sled headed for the main cabin.

***

Melanie was dressed and feeling fine when Tom and Emma arrived. She knew what she'd done, but she wasn't about to ever tell anyone. Tom felt the same way about the time he'd spent with Emma, as they waved and drove away from the cabin.

"Hope you didn't mind the storm," Tom asked Melanie.

"Not a bit," She replied, "Did you have a good time?"

"The best adventure I've ever had," Tom told her.

"Me too!"

Melanie smiled out the side window, not letting her husband see it.

"I'm coming back here again someday," she thought as Tom navigated the rough trail.

***

Back in town, Matt took a shower and then decided to take a nap before heading over to Julie's for the New Year's eve dinner. Jenny was busy having sex with her husband, Scott. Scott had been invited to a New Year's Eve party by one of his friends that had been part of Jenny's gang-bang. Jenny didn't mind as long as she got what she needed first.

Phil had convinced his wife to try a threesome after the party, and she'd agreed if it was Scott. Scott was looking forward to it and happy that Jenny wanted to go to her sister's instead of going to the party. They'd decided to have New Years' sex before they left to follow their own plans for the evening. But Jenny was thinking of Matt the whole time they made love.

***

At the moon base, the master AI was sending instructions to launch the recovery drones. The stealth ships would recover all 1000 chosen in just a few hours. 500 men and 500 women between the ages of 18 and 25, with a few older exceptions that had the skills needed for the new colony to survive their new world. The Master could wait no longer as reports his spies had sent said that the Shaka had almost finished cleansing the current world they had surrounded, and would soon be on a course to Earth.

The large round recovery drones used an unknown to Earth technology to remain utterly invisible to Earth's primitive Radar and other defensive systems. They maintained visual invisibility by projecting on the surface of the craft a perfect image of the sky or stars behind them. No matter what the angle anyone looked at it, it would seem if nothing was there at all.

***

Julie's SUV was running in the driveway, warming up as she put on her parka and got ready for a run to the liquor store. She was locking the front door when Sam pulled up at the curb and walked up the icy drive.

"Hi," He smiled at her.

"Hi Sam," Julie replied, "Getting ready for New Years'?"

"Sure am, I was wondering if you could buy me a case of beer?"

"You're in luck," She laughed, "Get in, I was just heading to the liquor store."

"Cool!"

As Julie drove the few miles to the store, Sam kept looking at her. She looked even hotter than last time he and Frank had been with her.

"That had been amazing!" He thought as he looked at her.

Sam wished they could do it again.

"You have big plans tonight?" He asked.

"Family coming over for dinner," Julie replied, "How about you?"

"Not much, I guess I'll figure out something."

"I figured you'd be out with a girlfriend trying to get lucky."

"No, we broke up a while back." Sam frowned.

"I'm sorry," Julie told him, "I'm sure you'll find somebody to replace her soon."

"I wish it was you," Sam blurted out before he could stop it.

Julie smiled at him, "That's sweet, but I'm just an old lady."

"Hottest looking old lady I've ever met!"

Julie let out this delightful laugh, "Does your mom know about you hitting on old ladies?"

"She'd kill me if she did."

"I guess we better keep it a secret then."

Sam went into the store with her and helped carry out the two cases of beer and two big bottles of wine. When they got back to Julie's house, he put one case of beer in his car trunk and then carried the other inside the house.

When the booze was packed away in the refrigerator, Julie offered him a beer while she poured a glass of wine. Sam stood there in the kitchen, admiring the way Julie looked in just sweat pants and a sweatshirt. Especially when bent over in front of the oven checking on the turkey and ham.

"That really smells good," Sam told her, as he admired her ass.

Julie closed the oven door and stood up and came back to the other side of the kitchen to take a big drink of wine. She smiled when she saw the look in Sam's eyes.

"He wants me," Julie thought, "Maybe I should give him a New Year's eve present?"

Julie's nanites agreed, and so she killed her glass of wine and sat it down. Julie walked around the counter to Sam.

"You need to be anywhere soon?" She asked.

"No, not really," Sam replied, "Mom's cooking dinner, but it won't be ready until six.

"Good," Julie grinned, "Come on."

"Where?"

"You want to make love to me?"

"Hell, yes!"

"Come on, then."

Sam put his empty beer down and couldn't believe his good luck as he followed Julie to her room.

***

All around the Earth the Chosen, and those they'd affected with their lack of human morals were finding themselves in similar situations. The Master AI had allowed it because it would not be enough to impact their culture. It wouldn't matter at all because soon they would all be extinct when the Shaka arrived and cleansed the planet of all human life. The Master didn't like it, but there was little he could do but save the ones that could be integrated with nanites. Hopefully the race would survive on one of the few alien planets he'd discovered.

***

Julie and Sam got undressed at the same time. Both of them were excited, especially Sam. He couldn't believe what a hot body Julie had. She had the most fantastic looking tits he'd ever seen, and the golden tan was perfect. Even her completely bare pussy looked amazing to him. By the time he was naked, his cock was hard as a rock.

They crawled into bed, and Julie got him started by kissing him on the lips and playing with his hard cock. It wasn't long before he'd do anything she asked.

Julie laid back and spread her legs apart, "Come lick my pussy baby."

Sam got between her legs and didn't mind her giving him instructions on what she wanted.

"Ooooh, right there!" She told him, "Don't stop lick my clit just like that!"

Sam flicked his tongue on her bud and loved how it made Julie moan and jerk around. He kept it up until she had a big orgasm that left his chin, soaking wet with her juices.

"Come up here, baby," She told him, and pulled him up on top of her, "I want your nice hard dick in me."

Sam pushed his aching hard cock inside of Julie's warm wet cunt.

"Oh shit, that feels good!" he told her and started to pump her.

"Oh Yeah," Julie told him as she clutched his back, "Fuck me!"

In ten minutes or less, Sam couldn't hold it any longer. He let out a few loud grunts as he came.

Julie got off too when she felt Sam's warm cum flooding her insides. She squeezed his cock hard with her vagina as it jerked and spurt inside her.

"OH SHIT!" Sam yelled but kept pumping her until he was done ejaculating.

Then they kissed some more, and he had to suck each of her magnificent nipples one last time before he pulled out and rolled over on his back. Julie rolled over and took his wilting dick in her mouth and sucked him hard while the kid jumped and groaned.

"Well, that was a good start to the New Year!" Julie told him as she wiped her mouth and chin dry with the sheet.

"Shit, I wish you were my mom!" Sam replied.

Julie grinned, "Maybe she's just like me?"

"I doubt it," Sam replied, sitting up.

"How do you know unless you ask?"

Sam laughed, "I'm not that brave!"

Julie got off the bed and started putting her clothes back on while Sam watched. He was fascinated by Julie's body and hated to see it covered again. He got off the bed slowly and started getting dressed when she was done.

"I hate to run you off, but I have company coming over pretty soon," Julie told him.

"No problem," Sam replied, "I probably should get home too."

"Thanks for everything!" Sam told her at the front door.

"I enjoyed it, Sam," She replied, "Come back and see me again."

"Oh, you can count on that!"

Julie laughed and let him out the door before she went to recheck the oven.

***

Earlier that day on the other side of Minneapolis, Chelsie and Mary were in Mary's walk-in closet. They had been black-mailed by Matt a few months ago to keep Mary out of jail for shoplifting. They'd been forced into a threesome with him.

Chelsie had told her daughter to never mention it again, and she hadn't. But it stuck in both of their minds ever since. Mary especially kept thinking about it. She'd enjoyed the sex with her mom and Matt but knew she could never admit it fully. Chelsie had thought about it too from time to time. As Chelsie was hanging up Mary's clean clothes in the closet she thought of it again. Mary was standing on the other side in just her panties, trying to figure out what to wear to the New Year's Eve party she was planning on going to.

Seeing her daughter like that brought back memories to Chelsie. They'd been forced to go down on each other and even though it infuriated Chelsie at the time. She still had found it exciting, it would have been more impressive if it had happened without Matt interfearing.

Chelsie shook her head and tried to clear her dark thoughts.

"Mom, what do you think I should wear tonight?" Mary asked.

"What kind of party is it?"

"A big bonfire out in the woods."

Chelsie finished hanging up the last of Mary's blouses, "I suppose you better wear something warm and sturdy like jeans and a sweater."

"I thought of that, but I want to look really hot!"

Chelsie went over and stood by her daughter, looking through her sweaters, "You'll look hot no matter what you wear."

"Thanks, mom, but I want to catch the attention of this new guy I met."

"You could go dressed like that," Chelsie kidded, "I'm sure you be noticed then."

"God, mom!" Mary replied, "I'm not a total slut!"

Chelsie laughed, "So, how much of one are you?"

"Not that much!"

"I'm just kidding you," Chelsie replied and faced her daughter, who was frowning, "I just remember you asked me if you were one when we left the mall after that cop thing happened."

Mary's frown went away, "Oh, yeah. I thought you said never to mention it again."

"Yes, I know I was pretty mad at the time."

Chelsie got closer and touched the side of Mary's face, "I'm sorry for bringing it up."

"That's okay," Mary smiled, "I think about it sometimes too."

"What do you think?"

Mary looked a bit nervous, "I guess I think how it was crazy and exciting, all at the same time."

"You know what I think about?" Chelsie asked.

"What?"

"I remember how turned on you made me."

Mary looked at her, mom, "Really?"

"You have no idea," Chelsie replied and pulled Mary over to her and kissed her on the lips.

Mary was shocked at first and frigid, but her mom kept on kissing her lips and rubbing her bareback. Mary relaxed after a bit and started kissing her mom back. Hugging her tighter as their breasts mashed against each other.

Chelsie was still in her pajamas since her husband had left to watch football with his buddies. When the kiss broke up, Mary just looked at her.

"Why'd you do that?"

"I guess because seeing you like this turned me on," Chelsie said, "Did you like it?"

They stood there facing each other with their hands on each other's hips. Mary in just her panties and Chelsie in her PJs.

"Yes."

"Come with me I want to show you something," Chelsie grinned.

"What?"

"Grab your robe and find out," Chelsie replied, "Your dad is gone all afternoon, and we should have some fun."

Mary wasn't sure what "Fun" meant, but she was willing to find out.

"Okay," She replied and pulled her robe down from the hook on the door.

***

Mary followed her mom to her bedroom. When they went inside, Chelsie went over to her dresser and opened the bottom drawer. She dug under some clothes and came out with a nice big dick! Not a real one but a vibrator that looked real.

"This is my favorite toy," Chelsie said, showing it to Mary.

Mary giggled, "It looks real!"

"It feels real too," Chelsie said, handing it to her.

Mary couldn't believe her mom had a big vibrating dildo. I was at least 8 or 9 inches long and thick. It looked just like a real dick and almost felt like real skin.

"You want to try it out?" Her mom asked.

Mary laughed, "Are you serious?"

Chelsie took the top of her pajamas off as Mary stood there, holding the big dildo in her right hand. Then her mom came up to her and opened Mary's robe. The next thing she knew, she and her mom were kissing with their bare boobs touching.

Soon they were both naked on the big bed kissing hotly. Chelsie had Mary flat on her back and kissed her way down to Mary's nipples. When she started teasing and sucking on them, Mary let out her first moans. It wouldn't be her last as Chelsie kept moving down further. Kissing her all the way down to her warm little pussy.

"OOohhhhhh, Mmmmmm, that feels good," Mary moaned with her mom's face between her thighs.

Chelsie enjoyed licking Mary's beautiful little pussy. Teasing it and sucking on her clit until she had a loud orgasm. Chelsie picked up the dildo that Mary had dropped on the bed beside her.

She told Mary to suck it and get it nice and wet. It seemed strange to Mary, but she was so turned on she took the dildo and stuck it in her mouth and sucked it like she would a real dick. It seemed almost real to her, and then Chelsie took it from her.

Mary tensed up as the toy started to enter her.

"OOoooooh!" Mary groaned as it slid up inside her vagina and began to vibrate, "OH MY GOD!"

Mary had never used a toy before. The vibrator was something completely new, and she quickly fell in love with it. Even when Chelsie pulled it out and made her suck it for a while before it slipped back up inside of her.

"AH AHHH OOOOHHH AHHHHHHH!" Mary yelled out when her orgasm finally hit like a ton of bricks.

Chelsie was stripping off her bottoms while Mary laid there, having spasms as she fucked herself with the dildo between her legs.

"Oh MY GOD!" Mary finally said as she pulled the dildo out of herself, "That was amazing!"

Chelsie got on the bed and Kissed Mary on the lips.

"Glad you liked it, baby," She said, rolling over on her back, "Do me now."

Mary was more than happy to return the favor. Giving her mom just as much pleasure as she'd been given. When it was all over, they both were resting on the bed.

"I need a shower," Mary laughed.

"Me too," Chelsie replied as they got up and headed for the bathroom.

After showering together, Chelsie and Mary dried off with big soft towels in the bathroom.

"That was nice," Mary remarked, "We should do that more often!"

Chelsie had a sudden thought that made her grin, "How about tonight?"

"Huh?"

"Stay and celebrate New Year's with us," Chelsie replied, "Then will give your daddy a surprise that he won't ever forget."

Mary looked shocked, "You mean a threesome, like with the cop?"

"Yes, if you want to," Chelsie told her, "That toy is fun, but it's not as good as the real thing."

"Do you think he'll want to?"

Chelsie laughed, "He's a man, isn't he?"

It was Mary's turn to laugh, "Yeah, they never turn down sex!"

"Do you want to?" Chelsie asked.

"Okay, but you better get me a little drunk first."

"Deal, let's make some plans!"