The Chosen Pt. 04B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

At midnight the Master AI gave the launch order. Over 200 of the stealth drones popped into Earth orbit and began abducting the Chosen. The undetected drones began circling the Earth at low altitude. They started collecting those that had been selected for the new world.

***

Matt, Jenny, and Julie were all asleep in Julie's bed. They'd had a solid hour of epic chosen sex together that had actually drained Matt dry. The phage orgasm had likewise left the girls more satisfied than a non-chosen man could ever hope to do.

There was no light or noise. All three of them just seemed to turn into vapor and disappear. They remained unconscious as the drone headed for the next collection point.

***

A similar drone arrived above Stephen's cabin, where Stephen slept with his arms around Emma under the furs. All the dogs in the compound looked skyward and whined. They knew something was up there even though they couldn't tell what it was.

Stephen and Emma disappeared first. Then simultaneously, all 40 dogs did as well. The dogs were all standing outside of their dog houses, looking at the stars. Then they seemed to turn into a mist that faded out of sight. Their empty chained collars were hanging in the air for a second before dropping into the snow.

Silently the drone moved on. Within a little over 1 Earth hour, all the selected Chosen had been retrieved along with selected sled dogs. This would give the Chosen a large enough breeding base to sustain the population on their new homeworld.

The drones returned to the Moonbase and were retrieved by the mother ship. The Master AI transmitted digital orders to leave the system behind. The ship moved out of the hidden base on the dark side of the Moon. It was gigantic but remained unseen from Earth. It began to glow and pulse for a few seconds and then disappeared in a blink.

The journey to "IceWorld" had begun. If the Master AI had emotions, it would have been saddened by the fact that all human life on Earth was about to be extinguished. But it dealt in logic, and machine language as it calculated the jumps required to reach IceWorld.

It only felt satisfied that the precious cargo was secured on the lower decks.

***

At the same time, the Chosen were being evacuated; Sam sat at home working on his 8th beer of the evening. New Year's Eve had come and gone, and his mom still wasn't home from a party she'd went to. Around a quarter to one, he heard a car in the driveway and looked out to see the cab driver helping his mom walk up to the front door.

"Damn, she looks drunk," Sam thought and laughed as he went to open the front door.

***

Over at Dwayne's home, Marcy was getting ready for bed. She'd done her share of drinking with her folks to celebrate. In fact, she'd snuck a few more drinks to help with her troubled mind. The effects of the pheromones had long since gone away. They'd left her trying to figure out what had happened to her. Why she had been so horny that she'd practically begged her father to fuck her!

"OH MY GOD!" She kept thinking as she got undressed and remembered the drive back home.

Marcy had sat on the passenger seat of their big SUV as her daddy drove them home. She'd been so horny that she'd pulled up her skirt and masturbated as he drove. He'd kept looking over at her as she fingered her pussy and moaned loudly. When she'd finished cumming, Marcy had looked over and saw that his hard cock was sticking up out of his fly. He was stroking it with his right hand and driving with his left.

"Poor daddy," She'd told him, then took off her seat belt and leaned over the console and put her head in his lap and started sucking him off.

Marcy could remember it way too clearly.

"Oh fuck babe!" her dad had told her, "I'm going to cum!"

She remembered the warm squirts of semen blasting up in her mouth. She'd swallowed his cum, and had kept sucking on his cock until it went soft just before they pulled into the garage.

Marcy put on her nightgown and crawled into bed. Turning off the light, she kept remembering what her daddy had told her.

"We are going to have so much fun from now on."

Marcy didn't know what to do?

"How can I tell him no... after what I did?" She thought, in a panic, but the booze let her fall asleep a little while later.

***

"Hiya Saaam!" His mom laughed as he took her from the cab driver.

"Hey mom," Sam replied, helping her inside as she staggered, "Looks like you had fun."

She laughed, "I got told to go home for dancing on the table, Party poopers!"

Sam laughed, "I'd like to have seen that!"

"Play your cards right, and maybe you'll see your old worn-out mom get down."

Sam guided her to her room, with one arm around her waist.

"Where are we going?" Angie asked.

"I think you need to go to bed."

Angie laughed, "That's what I told Bill Barnes, but he just laughed at me."

"He must not have any sense at all."

"That's what I thought," Angie giggled, "He doesn't know what he missed out on!"

Sam lead his mom to her room and thought, "Damn, I've never seen mom like this before."

Sam lead his mom to the bed, and she sat down on the edge. Sam started pulling her blouse up over her head.

"What you doing?" Angie asked with her words a bit slurred from the booze."

"You can't sleep in your clothes," Sam told her and tossed her blouse on the nightstand.

Angie flopped down on her back in just her bra and jeans, as Sam pulled off her knee-high snow boots.

"Whenever I close my eyes, the bed starts spinning round and round," Angie mumbled.

Sam undid her jeans and pulled them down her legs and over her knee-high socks. He tossed them aside but left her stockings on. He started to unfasten the front of her bra.

"No, I can manage the rest," Angie told him and sat up, "Help me to the closet."

Sam steadied her as they went to her walk-in closet. He watched from behind as she took her bra off and slipped her nightshirt over her head. His mom was a smaller woman, about 5' 5". For 38, she still had a lovely figure, and Sam was getting dark thoughts as his eyes enjoyed seeing her bareback and cute ass in just her panties.

Once she had the knee-length nightshirt on, she peeled her white panties off. For just a second, Sam got a view of her bare ass, and he wanted her. After helping her make a trip to the bathroom, she walked a bit better as he led her to the bed. Sam had to turn the bed back as Angie held on to the headboard.

"Thanks," She laughed, "I'll do the same for you someday."

Sam put his arms around her waist and pulled her to him.

"What's this?" Angie asked.

"I never told you Happy New Year."

Angie smiled up into her Son's eyes and hugged him, "Happy New Year!"

Sam couldn't help himself and pulled her tightly against his body and kissed her on the lips.

Even though the fog of the alcohol, Angie was surprised. Especially the way one of Sam's hands squeezed her butt. She found herself kissing him back even though some part of her brain screamed how wrong it was.

Angie broke the kiss, "I better go to bed," She told him and crawled into her bed, pulling the covers up over her.

"Good night."

"Night, mom," Sam replied and turned off the lights as he left.

He drank one more beer and kept thinking about his mom. He wanted to make love to her but was afraid of what would happen if he tried. The beer won out at last, and he put the empty down and went to his room. He put on his PJ's and headed for his mom's room.

***

Matt awoke with a start and jumped up from the metal slab he'd been laying on. He looked around at the metal walls with no door. With no obvious way out, he noticed he was wearing a black jumpsuit. It hugged him like a second skin.

A few seconds later, a door appeared, and two golden-skinned beings entered. They were 7 feet tall and looked human except for only having a thumb and two fingers on each hand. One held a device that looked like a gun. So, Matt went for him first.

It was of no use as the alien smiled and slammed him into the metal wall like swatting a bug. The being held him down and put the gun to the back of his neck. Matt heard a hiss and felt a sting as the universal translator was injected into his neck.

The little machine crawled up to his brain stem and inserted its needle-like little claws. A blinding pain hit Matt, and he screamed and turned to jelly. The pain quickly receded, and the alien got off him. Matt stood up as they spoke in what sounded like gibberish to Matt.

Suddenly the translator kicked in.

We are the Xafod (pronounced ZaFod), crew masters of 2X17. "You will be assigned soon."

Then they left, and the door turned back into a wall as soon as they went.

"What the fuck?" Matt thought and sat down, rubbing the back of his neck where the tiny machine had entered his body.

Suddenly a large rectangle lit up in the wall like a TV monitor. Looking at him was an Alien who began to speak. Matt's translator not only converted the speech to English but translated the meanings as well.

"Welcome Chosen," The alien spoke, "I am Captain of 2X17. You have much to learn before we get reach your new home."

Matt watched and listened as thoughts raced through his head. It would have freaked out an average person, but the nanites in his body had conditioned him. He now understood and accepted the fact he and the other Chosen were going to a new world.

The indoctrination lasted for almost an hour. It finished with clips of their new home. A mostly frozen white planet covered in Ice and snow. With vast forest of trees that looked similar to pines but were not.

When the Captain had finished, a XaFod crew member led him to his quarters below decks. The aliens had elevators similar to Earth but much faster. Even so, it took several minutes to reach his deck. His quarters were a small room with just a bed and a strange-looking toilet, sink, and shower. A small desk with a shelf on one wall.

The XaFod in a gray skin suit similar to his black one showed him how to use it. The built-in belt and buckle had a small stud on the bottom edge of the buckle. When pushed, the suit became 5 times larger and would be big enough to just step out of. The reverse was true; once in the suit, it would tighten up and take the form of the wearer with just a push of the button.

He was also shown how to operate the wall video. Files and files of information that needed to be learned on the voyage.

Matt was looking at the files when the door materialized, and a XaFod brought in a young woman Matt had never seen before. She had black hair and green eyes. Matt guessed she was 19 or 20, and he knew right away. She was one of the Chosen. She had golden skin, and her figure in the skin-tight suit was amazing!

"Hi, I'm Maddie."

Matt stood up, "Matt."

"I've been assigned here tonight," she told him, and looked around the dingy room, "Hope you can find a good movie on that?" She grinned, pointing at the screen on the wall.

"Assigned?" Matt asked, looking at the 7-foot tall alien.

"The females will be rotated every sleep period," It answered, "This removes jealousy, and promotes the unification of the group."

"Matt, it Looks like your stuck with me, " Maddie said.

"I don't have a problem with that," Matt replied, looking her over.

"Me either," Maddie laughed, "Who needs a movie anyway?"

The XaFod left, and Maddie went to one wall and placed her palm on it as she'd seen on a video. A square opened, and a Menu began to flash on the wall next to it.

"Want something to eat?" She asked Matt as she scrolled through every kind of human food there was.

"Sure," Matt replied and joined her to select his meal.

***

Already light-years away on Earth, Marcy woke up with a start. Someone was in bed with her and kissing her on the lips! A big warm hand around her left boob, squeezing it gently.

"Daddy?" Macy whispered, "What are you doing here?"

"Mom's asleep, baby," He whispered back, "I just had to come and see you."

"OH MY GOD!" Marcy thought, as her daddy's hand went down inside the front of her panties and started rubbing her pussy.

"But what if..." She tried to tell him, but he kissed her on the mouth again.

In spite of her shock, the passionate kissing, and the way her daddy was rubbing her pussy. Marcy was getting excited. Marcy tried to fight the feelings off, but having her clit teased was winning out.

***

Sam removed his boxers and slipped under his mom's covers with his cock already hard as a rock. Angie was asleep, but he didn't care. His dark thoughts had won him over. Sam pulled her nightshirt slowly up until it was above her boobs. He kissed a beautiful warm nipple and then started to suck it.

Angie stirred a bit but still wasn't awake as he sucked her other nipple until it was nice and hard. Sam pulled the blankets down and looked at his mom's nice triangle of pubes as he slowly pushed her thighs wide apart. He slipped further down the bed and got between her legs. He could smell her musky scent as he got closer enough to kiss her twat.

Soon he was licking her slit and clit as Julie had taught him. It was getting wet and juicy, and Angie was slowly waking up and letting out little moans from her lips.

In a few minutes, Angie slowly woke up through the fog of intoxication. At first, she thought she was having a dream, and it was a great one! Someone was licking her clit and God if felt so good. Julie let out a moan and could barely keep from squirming.

Suddenly she woke fully up and realized it wasn't a dream at all!

She tried to sit up, "Sam, what are you doing?"

Sam stopped and crawled up on top of her as she went back flat on her back.

"I love you!" He told her and kissed her on the mouth.

Sam reached down and guided the tip of his cock to Angie's warm wet vagina.

"No, we shouldn't!" Angie tried to tell him as she felt the tip of his penis, touching her opening as she tried to pull away.

"I need you so bad!" Sam replied, and pushed his dick up inside Angie's warm wet cunt.

"OOoohhhhhhh!" Angie groaned as her son's stiff penis, slid all the way up inside.

"Oh, God, you feel so GOOD!" Sam told her as he started to pump in and out.

"Ah, Ah, Oooh," Angie moaned, "You need to stop this!"

"Not until I cum!" Sam replied and kissed her on the mouth, passionately, and fucked her even harder.

Angie's body didn't think he should stop either. Angie felt herself slipping into the abyss of passion as her Son's penis pumped in and out like a piston.

"Oh, God!" She moaned loudly, "OH BABY...OH, Ah, AH, AH, Unhhhhhh!"

Angie clutched at Sam's back with both hands and opened her legs as wide as they would go. Her stocking feet up in the air.

"OH YEAH!" She groaned, "FUCK ME! Oh Yes, Oh GOD YES!"

It wasn't long before Sam let out a loud yell and came so hard it almost hurt.

Angie felt his warm semen blasting out inside her, and it triggered her own orgasm. She let out several loud squeaks and moans as she gripped his throbbing cock tightly with her vagina. Squeezing it hard as it throbbed inside her.

***

As the Shaka fleet entered the system, they detected life on only one planet. Minimum technology and a water supply that would last for eons. The Shaka were a predatory race who liked to conquer worlds. They were bipeds covered in fur, and sporting long retractable claws like a cat. They were powerful by human standards and ate flesh. Preferring to rip it apart with their long fangs.

They went into stealth mode at Jupiter and headed for the big blue ball of Earth.

***

Marcy kept her hand over her mouth to keep from making any noise while her daddy ate her pussy. As soon as she had an orgasm, he got on top of her and quickly penetrated her pussy. By then, Marcy had forgotten everything except how good it felt as her daddy started to fuck her.

"I'm going to cum baby," Her daddy's warm breath whispered in her ear as he humped her hard and fast.

"Mmmmm!" Marcy hissed, as her little pussy took the hard pounding her daddy was giving her.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Dwayne moaned in her ear when he buried his cock to the hilt and emptied his load.

On the third hard squirt, Marcy let out a loud yell as her orgasm got the better of her.

They were both too far gone to realize how loud it had been. Dwayne was letting the last of his cum leak out inside Marcy's cunt when the bedroom lights suddenly blinded him.

Dwayne's wife had opened the door and turned on the lights. The first thing she saw was her naked husband between her daughter's legs!

"OH MY GOD!" She screamed loud enough to wake the dead.

***

As the Shaka drones began collecting 100 human specimens, light years away, Matt and Maddie disposed of their plates by putting them in an open box in the wall. The exotic dishes and silverware dematerialized and were recycled.

To Matts's delight, he found they had beer on the menu. He punched in two, and they quickly formed. He offered one to Maddie.

"Sure!" She told him, this makes things better.

"I'm glad we don't have to give up beer!" Matt replied and took a long drink.

Just as they were finishing, the lights suddenly dimmed, marking the start of the sleep cycle.

Maddie laughed, "I guess it's time for bed."

"Looks like it," Matt told her.

They went to the small bed and activated their suits. Which quickly expanded and dropped off their bodies. Maddie was gorgeous naked and crawled into the bed. She watched Matt with yearning as he promptly joined her. They would share the phage several times before the new day was signaled by the lights coming on full blast.

***

End of Days: Psalm 104:35

Let all sinners vanish from the face of the earth; let the wicked disappear forever. Let all that I am praise the LORD. Praise the LORD!

***

The Shaka drones returned with their captured humans. They wasted no time in taking them to a large chute where they were thrown crying and screaming to the shredders. The bodies were reduced to pulp, and the DNA used to target the synthetic pathogen.

The airborne pathogen would stop the human body's involuntary functions. Breathing and the hearts would stop, causing a quick death. But the pathogen didn't stop there. It would also reduce the body to its original elements of carbon and water. Within 24 hours, nothing would be left, but dust.

The animal life on the planet would not be affected. Only living beings with shared human DNA markers would be destroyed. When all human life was eradicated, the virus would mutate and slowly dissolve all man-made structures, cars, and everything that had been made by man. In one year's time, the Earth would be returned to its natural state, and so would the animal populations.

Only then would the virus die out with no trace it had ever been there. Several years later the Shaka would return to colonize their prize new world.

***

On New Year's Day, what appeared to be a meteor shower streaked through the skies of Earth. But these were not meteorites. The round silver balls impacted near every major city on Earth. When they cooled, they began to hiss and release the deadly pathogen.

The pathogen carried by the winds began its deadly mission. Within a month, not a living human soul would remain on the planet. Billions would die and be returned to the soil. Soon the every structure would follow.

The only survivors were the Chosen. Streaking to the farthest corners of the Galaxy. To a place called IceWorld. The journey would take a month, only one month to learn everything they could to survive the inhospitable planet.

***

Next Episode: IceWorld