All Comments on 'The Chosen Road'

by SirAeghann

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
Diecast1Diecast16 months ago

Great, great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

Baldy74Baldy746 months ago

Was really enjoying it, was sorry when it ended so suddenly. Feels like there was a lot more to their story. The wedding could have been fun, and their drive back.

Great writing, fun dialogue and enjoyed the characters.

ImakewetspotsImakewetspots6 months ago

I enjoyed the story very much. Romantic and well written. The pieces of the story fit well and it felt realistic and not rushed in any way. I gave it five stars but I think my only critique was the ending seemed too abrupt. I might have left out the ex trying to mend the broken relationship, maybe the couple meeting each other’s family and definitely something fun during the wedding. A great story, though. Thank you!

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

This was a great story, l thoroughly liked it enough to give you 5/5 for it.

You wrote well enough for me to feel l was in the back seat listening to their banter.

Well done. I wish you every success as this tale is good enough to compete with others.

I do like your harem story and must get back to it. This change of pace showed your talent.

I hope you add another chapter to this story, describing the drive back to college.

Here’s hoping.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Best story I've read in quite a while. I hope you consider expanding the story of Seb and Jill!

wings65wings656 months ago

Story was great can we get an update about Seb and Jill after the Thanksgiving break

BlueFox007BlueFox0076 months ago

We’ll done. Please, let’s hear more about these young people. 5 stars.

Harvey_32Harvey_326 months ago

From this bit: "No." Evie shook her head. "You can carry your own laundry, thank you. Besides... I have a surprise for you!" She said excitedly. "Something I think will cheer you up."

I knew exactly where it was heading although I confess I wasn't expecting the lingerie and didn't expect much more than a basic "Goodbye Stephanie, we're not together anymore... Remember?"

I don't normally read stories over 3 pages but you hooked me on the initial well portrayed verbal fight.

A full 10* from me.

H_32

des911des9116 months ago

Nicely done. Good characters, very good dialogue and a captivating plot. Lovely.

DCCoffeemanDCCoffeeman6 months ago

Good story. I enjoyed the plot line as it reminded me of something similar in my past life. However, the ending was a bit too abrupt. Hoping to see more of Seb and Jill.

Turning502019Turning5020196 months ago

Wanted them to meet at the wedding. Still a great story

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

I guess he dodged a bullet!

5

JOHNW42JOHNW426 months ago

I request part 2 - from Steph's POV. Then a part 3 follow up for Seb and Jill

SmokeylinkSmokeylink6 months ago

More! More! More!

nemesisofwussesnemesisofwusses6 months ago

It’s cute. I could see you building on this and. Their relationship back at school. Great job!

60022Mallard60022Mallard6 months ago

The MC certainly seems to have "dodged the bullet"!

JusteenKJusteenK6 months ago

I enjoyed this and feel there is definitely scope for a sequel or two.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I was enjoying the story...until the end. Was his sister the same one that told him his ex was a cheating bitch? Why would she let her into the house to make-up if she knew her brother got cheated on friend or not. And I get the whole ex trying to make up gives you nice closer on that relationship, but the two main characters not seeing each other after that leaves the ending if the story feeling quite hallow in my opinion. It feels like Seb is in relationship limbo after turning down the naked ex and just saying can't wait to see whats next rather than meeting Jill again and reaffirming his choice.

duliganduligan6 months ago

Excellent story, well written, wouldn't mind seeing a few more chapters to this story

AZPete1951AZPete19516 months ago

Very well written story with a great ending. You should write a sequel and continue the story with a romantic time together at the wedding, followed up with their growing and deepening relationship after they return to school where their growing romance progresses and deepens into a loving lifetime together.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved this part and I want to read the next part about Seb and Jill at the wedding and the ride back to school.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood6 months ago

Hoping there will be a follow up with the wedding and time back at campus. Regardless, a well written story.

KiwigiverKiwigiver6 months ago

Great story and I could definitely enjoy more of the same

FloLectroFloLectro6 months ago

Great Story. If we didn't get an update I would be terribly sad

StrictThursdayStrictThursday6 months ago

Really enjoyed this one. Would like to see the characters again when you have the time and inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

College kid is swamped with work. Can't get home for Thanksgiving but his HS GF demands he come home or she'll cheat on him. Dude drives with a girl for 32 to get home. While travelling, he cheats on the GF that he was coming to visit. This is insane!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, the ending was abrupt - needs a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What they wrote, plus!!

Thank you for a fun story,

Be Well and Happy.

Paul

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would usually not read a story by an author with his story record.

However it was in Romance and sounded interesting.

It was well done. Great plot, a great life lesson. Clear characters presented fairly.

For me, Sir Aeghann, it is not the sexual contact that made this a great story, but the hint at what makes for a true and lasting relationship, unselfish and fun-loving people. He proved to be great husband material, and a woman who not what to look for wisely sized up his potential and acted.

The Hoary Cleric

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

Looks like the votes are coming in all pro storyline

I not just about everyone has voted for more about Seb and Jill, please don’t disappoint us.

More please!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Needs part 2, the wedding and drive home… but 5 stars.

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSE6 months ago

Well written snd turning too love but not finished so I can't rate it. Finished it would be a five.

Magic_CapMagic_Cap6 months ago

There has to be a sequel, doesn‘t it ?!?

Like that it‘s nothing but a cliffhanger - an that would be a shame !

I‘ll wait for the sequel to vote … ! 😉

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well-written description of the differences between his relationships with Steph and Jill.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I thought the ending nicely mirrored the beginning and it didn't feel unfinished to me at all. The mentions of future plans between them definitely makes me want more, though. I'd be willing to read their ride home but I get it if it's a standalone since this was your contest entry. It's still a nice story!

CastAdriftCastAdrift6 months ago

Nicely done.

A very engaging story with realistic character development and a rational outcome with hope for a better future.

Thanks

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

Looks like it's in dire need of a conclusion! 4.6*

CurrentParameterCurrentParameter6 months ago

Great story, would like to see it continue.....

DDRaptorDDRaptor5 months ago

Please, sir, may we have another?

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

Good. It's got to have a sequel so we, the readers, get closure. 😃😃😃😃. 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really enjoyed your use of humor… about the music, Friends, etc. you know how to “turn a phrase” as the saying goes. If I could offer a piece of constructive feedback, it would be to work on the parts where you’re telling… it’s better to show than tell. Still, I gave this a 5 and have read it twice in as many days.

More of these two would be great, if you could create the right situation to drive the story. Maybe the rest of the weekend, meeting families, and then getting back and finding out that Mike and Jill’s roommate conspired to omit the detail that he should get his own room.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The ending left too many unanswered questions. I hope you are going to continue this story.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake5 months ago

So you can write a romance story. You are great with bondage relationships in your harem series, and I'm happy to see you have a lot of range! Great job.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake5 months ago

A few days have passed since I wrote my first comments. This is still a great story! The male leads in both your stories have almost a perfect character and background. They both seem to have a woman who did them wrong, they are both incredibly fit sexy men who are great at loving women; they are innocently naive in a good way about the world. The issue to me is that they don't have enough problems to be real! I'd like to see doubt about themselves, maybe some bad decision they made, maybe someone they cared about passed or they failed to get into their passion college. If I could, (and I vastly increased my confidence and fitness), I'd be happy to be them - but it would take a huge huge amount of confident and discipline.

In the harem story, I'm hoping that once they all move in, he somehow gets with the mean girl from his HS. He's so sexy apparently every woman on earth wants to be with him. Maybe she needs to be spanked to come, I want a problem in his life! The reason is in the real world we all have some problems.

SilverPlatedSilverPlated5 months ago

This was amazing, each character felt vivid and electric. Our male lead is a bit of too good at everything, but I loved him anyway. I can't wait to read more of your stuff.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

Thank you! Among the recent dispiriting flood of LW betrayals, and an almost equally dispiriting flood of "Romances" about shallow "beautiful" people who don't know how to be kind to the person they are supposedly in "love with", this story stands out not just because of a positively charged romance, but because I REALLY REALLY LIKE both protagonists as persons and am rooting for them, and the author didn't disappoint and they are both worth that rooting. Thank you! Easy 10 stars. I don't know if there will be sequels, but if so, I am looking forward to them.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you for the story. I was happy to read a breakup and romance story based on self-discovery and understanding instead of vitriolic hate and bitterness which seems so pervasive these days.

Carry on!

GateWraithGateWraith3 months ago

Beautiful story! Very well written and two very likable characters. Five stars and a fave! I really hope write at least one more chapter; I'd love to see what happens next with the new happy couple.

rbloch66rbloch6614 days ago

How you chose to end this story is quite effective. It was a pleasure to read. I would really like to see some sort of continuation, but I’m just being greedy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAeghann@SirAeghann
Hey everybody! I'm an erotica writer working on a variety of stories, but the main series is a bdsm-themed serial harem story called Harem House. I plan to deliver new chapters on an approximately monthly schedule. I started a Patreon to support my writing, which you can fi...