The Chosen Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seb hadn't considered that possibility before, and his mind seemed to thrill at it momentarily. It could all be a misunderstanding. Perhaps he could get Steph back, and things could go back to the way they were, how they should be. He looked down at Jill, whose worried face looked up at him with a tenderness he'd never seen in Steph.

"Love isn't always easy." Sebastian said. "But... what Steph and I had wasn't love." He admitted. "Maybe it was once, but now?" He shook his head. "I don't like who I am with her. I prefer who I am with you."

Jill grabbed the edges of Seb's open flannel shirt and toyed with them in her hands. She broke eye contact and looked down, staring directly at his chest as if she couldn't bear to hold his gaze while she confessed. "I know you're going through it right now." She said. "And if you don't feel the same way, it's okay, and that can be that, but-"

Seb raised his hand to her chin and tilted Jill's face to meet her eyes. Their gazes dipped to each other's lips, then returned to each other. Keeping his hand there, his index finger hooked beneath her chin, his lips descended to hers.

The soft press of her lips was delicate at first. Her breath hitched as Seb tasted her peppermint mocha latte, and she tasted his caramel brulee. The world around them seemed to vanish. All he could smell, feel, taste, and see was her. Her eyes were closed, and her chest rose and fell in heavy breaths through her nose as the kiss grew from something soft into something hungry.

Seb felt her tongue delicately test the opening between their mouths. He reacted by pressing his tongue into hers, the two tongues embracing and dancing together as they kissed. His blood stirred in him, piping hot, as he held her against him.

Jill made a soft sound like a coo of approval as his arm pressed against her lower back. Her arms slid under his open flannel to his upper back, holding him close to her and pushing the front of her body against his.

The sound thrilled Sebastian, who had to remind himself that while he could no longer sense the world around them, it still existed. Seb broke the kiss first, gulping down a lungful of air as he lifted his head away.

Jill apparently wasn't done and kissed the underside of his jaw, then his neck in soft little pecks before she stepped away. She smiled up at him, and he smiled down at her, both stupid with emotion.

"Wow." Jill sighed. "You are a much better kisser than I expected." She laughed, and Seb laughed with her.

Jill tugged him down by his open flannel and kissed him again, letting her lips and tongue express what she couldn't put into words. Sebastian did the same until the person behind them coughed loudly and suggestively, and they realized the line had moved.

Embarrassed and blushing, they stepped forward and got their hot cocoa. They walked in relative silence, enjoying the scenery as they sipped their hot drinks and let warmth spread through them.

After exploring the Christmas Village, purchasing their gifts, and consuming their drinks, they found themselves back at the hotel, quietly riding the elevator. They were quiet as they walked to their room, and Jill set her bags down in the little hallway by the door. She closed the deadbolt and the latch, took her suitcase, and disappeared into the bathroom.

"We should get ready for bed." Jill announced before she disappeared. "I want to be up and checked out early."

"Of course." Seb nodded, and she was already gone.

While she was in the bathroom, Sebastian took the opportunity to strip off his chilly clothes and slide into his pajama pants. The soft cotton pants were baggy and comfortable. Usually, he slept shirtless, and the room was warm enough for it, but he felt slightly self-conscious doing that with Jill.

Seb heard a frustrated sigh from the bathroom. He wanted to ask if she was okay, but he didn't want to embarrass her if she was using the toilet.

For as comfortable as it was to be with Jill, he was awkward and self-conscious now. He had no mirror to check himself in, but he looked down at his body and only noticed his numerous flaws. The things Steph would sometimes tease him for or about all came back. The body fat he couldn't get rid of, even if his percentage was well below average. He never quite looked like the guys on TV, which Steph never failed to remind him of, which was her idea of encouragement.

In the bathroom, Jill was going through her clothes and berating herself for not packing anything sexy. Seb was shy. He wouldn't make a move unless she encouraged him somehow, and she had nothing particularly encouraging packed. Jill could always emerge naked, but somehow, that felt too vulnerable to contemplate. It was too aggressive, too. She didn't want him to think she was a slut, but she wanted to sleep with him. She'd agreed to the room change with that arguing married couple for a reason, after all.

When she emerged, Seb was in a plain black T-shirt and pajama pants. His back was to her as he sat and watched the colorized version of Miracle on 34th Street on TV.

Jill gave a soft cough, which caused Seb to turn around and look over his shoulder. He then turned to face her, his leg hanging over the edge with only one foot on the floor. Seb looked at her, and Jill looked at him. They both smiled. She was wearing exactly what she had before she entered the bathroom.

"The bathroom's all yours." She gestured, and Seb nodded to her as he passed her and headed in.

Once the bathroom door was closed, she made her decision and got to work.

When Sebastian emerged, the lights were off except for the one on the nightstand, and the TV was off. Seb looked around the corner to see Jill standing on the other side of the king bed. She was wearing his flannel overshirt and nothing else from what he could see.

Her thighs were pale and thick, slipping out into view from the corners of his flannel that came to her knees at its points. The rounded hemline curved halfway up her thighs. She'd undone the top few buttons, revealing several inches of cleavage. She walked around the bed and stood before him, looking up at him expectantly.

Seb looked down at her, reminding himself to breathe.

"Are you going to kiss me?" Jill asked sweetly. "Or do I have to do everything myself?"

Sebastian grabbed his flannel shirt, scuffing it by her collarbones, and pulled her into a kiss that made their faces flush.

Their breath had changed since both of them had brushed their teeth. The strong minty flavor was delightful, with subtle hints of real milk chocolate. He matched her taste. The two of them stood at the edge of the bed and kissed, gripping and hugging each other closer.

Sebastian ended the kiss, letting the back of his hands trail down from her collarbone to the first closed button of his shirt on her. He could feel no straps, and judging by the points he could make out in the dim lighting, she wasn't wearing a bra. Seb kissed her again and pulled back again as he undid the top button.

Jill looked up at him with heat in her eyes, and she licked her lips as the silent tension built between them. The thin cotton pants he wore did nothing to hide him when they pressed together, and she could feel his excitement against her, which only heightened her own. She wanted him, and he wanted her, and they'd chosen each other. Whether it was only for tonight or whether this was the start of something that would last much longer, neither knew, but both hoped. Both knew what they wanted, and both wanted to take the plunge.

Seb unbuttoned the following button and kissed her. He undid the third button. He kissed her again. Slowly, between passionate kisses that left her gasping for breath and wanting more, he revealed the rest of her cleavage. Her sternum, her stomach, and the pair of plain black panties she wore came into view. The flannel fell open and bared a narrow strip of flesh all the way down her front. He could see the interior curves of her large, round breasts, her soft, flat stomach, and the thin black cotton covering the most intimate part of her body.

Seb took a deep breath as he smiled down at her. "I want you." He kissed her. "More than tonight." He explained. "I want what we have to last."

"I want you too." Jill agreed. She removed her hands from his sides and brought them to her collar. Tentatively, nervously, Jill hooked her fingers under the open flannel and widened the opening. She shrugged her shoulders, and the shirt rolled open before she let it fall entirely to the floor.

Sebastian looked at her, and Jill felt more than naked. She felt raw and exposed to him in ways she'd never felt before. He knew her, saw her, and chose her. He took her with a passionate kiss on her lips, and their bodies pressed together once more.

The cotton of his T-shirt was rough against her. It had to go. She hooked her hands under the hem and lifted, and he helped her lift off the shirt, which he threw aside. Their kiss resumed, and the skin-to-skin contact electrified them, melting them to their cores. Every touch was a thrill. Every moment of contact was pure ecstasy flooding their bodies. Jill could hardly stand it.

She'd been moments away from pushing him down onto the mattress when Sebastian turned them both and lowered her to the bed with a surprising amount of control. His arms and chest were bare now, and she could see the muscles he'd been hiding in the dim glow of the bedside lamp. He was hot. Hotter than she was, by her estimation. She didn't have time to think about it before the kiss resumed. Seb washed away all thoughts of insecurity and nerves with the pleasure of his touch.

"Get under the covers." Sebastian's voice was low and commanding, and Jill found she'd obeyed before she'd even had time to consider why. The two of them were in the bed, facing one another. They kissed and held each other close in a tender embrace, almost too delicate for her desires.

The passion built and grew between them until Seb's lips left hers, and she gasped as he rolled over on top of her. She spread her legs to make room for him. His body pressed against her in the most exquisite delight as his hard cock slid against her wet panties. It parted her lower lips ever so slightly.

"I want you." Jill gasped. "Seb, please."

Seb didn't answer, but he kissed her. He pressed his lips against her neck, her collarbone, and she felt him slide his body down her own. She was lost in bliss as he trailed his kisses down her stomach. Seb dipped beneath the blankets until she felt his lips press against her with the thin, wet material of the panties between them. She gasped as she felt Sebastian pull her panties aside. He kissed his way from her hip, over the curve of the thigh, until she felt his lips kiss and pull at her in sheet-gripping bliss.

"Oh!" Jill gasped. "Wait- what about-" Another gasp drowned out her protests for his pleasure's sake as her hips bucked. His hot, slick tongue slid between her folds and licked her lips apart. "Fuck!" She called out.

Seb did it again, and she clenched her eyes shut at the pleasure. She squeezed the sheet beneath her with her hands like claws as she gripped it. Her grip only intensified as Sebastian poured his passion into her with his mouth. He started like he had above, slow and soft, using his lips and tongue to tease and please. Slowly, that pleasure built into tortuous ecstasy as he found what he was looking for. Seb used the touch of his lips, tongue, and fingers to elicit reactions from her to see what she responded to until he was playing her like an instrument. He made her coo, scream, clench, twist, and squeeze in staccato rhythms she'd never experienced.

She lost track of time and the world until she couldn't hold herself back anymore. "Please..." Jill gasped. "I'm going to--" She knew he could finish that sentence. "But I--" She gasped. "What about you?"

Seb didn't seem to care about his own pleasure and said as much. "My pleasure can wait. I'll take it when I'm ready. For now, I want to see to yours first." And that was all he said before he returned to it, twice as focused as before.

Jill tried to hold it back. She wasn't sure why, but she worried that cumming before he did was wrong somehow. Yet when she thought about stopping him, she couldn't. All she could think of was how he looked when he came to her rescue. His powerful arms, muscled body, and hot, bright eyes bore into her soul with every gaze. His easy laugh, his charming innocence, and that, for all his muscles, he seemed to have more of them in his tongue than the rest of his body combined.

"FUCK!" Jill screeched as she clamped her thighs around his head, squeezing him into her as she came. She gripped the sheets and arched her back, forcefully driving the back of her head into the pillows as the air rushed out of her lungs. Her body shook with the ecstasy of it. Jill rolled over to her side, taking Seb with her as his tongue went still between her legs. He pressed it into place and held it there as she bucked her hips against him slightly. She trembled at the shockwaves his every subtle movement caused to ripple through her in exquisite spasms in rolling waves. Orgasm after orgasm rolled through her body and squeezed all the air out of her. She tried to curl up into a ball, her core muscles clenching, but Sebastian held her in place.

Finally, she gasped for breath. Her entire body relaxed and collapsed, and Seb withdrew, crawling up the bed beside her.

"Holy. Fucking. Shit." Jill had to take a breath between each word.

"You okay?" Seb asked, a hint of concern crossing his face.

"Yeah." Jill breathed. "Just... wow." She breathed again. "That was amazing. You... I'm keeping you."

Seb blushed and chuckled a little. Jill looked like she was about to fall asleep. She woke up with her eyes wide, like someone who'd almost dozed off and woke to the tug of gravity on their head.

"Get those pants off." Jill ordered as she tugged off her panties under the covers and flung them across the room. "And lie back."

Seb laughed and rolled onto his back as Jill climbed on top and held him close. She kissed him, and they kissed for a minute or two until Jill scooted back and felt his length. The girth of it took her by surprise when she reached between them to guide him into her. Still, she didn't hesitate. She was hot, wet, and eager for him as he slid inside.

"What about-" He asked, and she cut him off.

"I-U-D." She explained, which was the last they said about it, as she went still to adjust to his length and girth. He filled her, and Jill took a moment to savor the sensation. Slowly, Seb started rocking his hips against her, causing her to clutch at the sheet beneath him once again. "Fuck-" She breathed out again. "Oh, my god. Seb." She breathed.

"Oh!" Seb exclaimed as she arched her back and brought her hips against him, pushing down and against him as he pushed up and against her. Their rhythm was slow but cooperative, and the pleasure between them was overwhelming them both in easy, lapping waves of pleasure that washed them away together.

"Jillian." Seb gasped.

Jill's heart fluttered at her name being driven from his lips. The breathy sound in his deep baritone filled the silence between them.

"Jillian." Seb said again. "I want you." He said. "I want you!"

"You have me." Jillian closed her eyes and whispered into his ear as they made love. "I'm yours."

Sebastian grunted, and his legs seized up beneath her as he came. The spasms against her and the sudden press of him grinding against her clit caused her to crash over the edge as well. Her entire body clamped down on his as they came together, shaking with each other's bliss. They found comfort and warmth after they fell apart and cuddled close to one another.

It was dark when they woke, the alarm beside the bed ringing out the cheerful Christmas tune of Jingle Bell Rock on the radio. Seb blinked awake to feel a strange pressure on his left side, where Jill had curled up, her head resting on his chest and using him as a pillow. He played with her hair, running his fingers along her scalp.

"Jill." He whispered. "Jillian." He said again, louder when his whisper failed to wake her.

"Hrmph?"

"It's time to wake up." Sebastian said. "You wanted to get on the road early."

"Hrmph!"

Whatever Jill meant by that, it clearly didn't mean: 'Ah, my dear Sebastian, you are correct. Let us go.' It must have meant something like, 'Whatever, I'm going to cuddle in closer now.' Because that was what she did.

Sebastian smiled and let his head rest back on the pillows. He was so comfortable, so blissful, and yet so awake. It was likely the latte's fault. He wasn't big on caffeinated drinks, so the espresso had his heart going steadily, and he was awake now. The radio was still playing its song when he tried again, squeezing Jillian to wake her slowly.

"Jillian." He said again. "It's time to wake up."

"Hrmph."

"I don't speak sleepy bear." Sebastian chuckled. "What are you saying?"

"Hrmph." Jillian said again, lifting her head to gaze at him. Her hair was a mess, delightfully sticking up in directions Sebastian had never considered. Women with messy hair when they woke up were adorable geometric miracles, and Seb smiled to see her.

Jillian's grumpy attitude about being woken up melted away at his smile. She buried her face in his ribs instead, like an embarrassed child, tickling him with her nose.

"A few more minutes?" He asked.

"Hrmph." Jillian answered, kissing his rib and cuddling into him again.

Seb gave her another half-hour. Too awake to fall asleep again, he laid there listening to the music until he had to get up or risk wetting the bed. He slid out from under the covers, replacing himself with a pillow in Jillian's grasping arms, and sprinted to the bathroom.

Sebastian looked at himself in the mirror as he washed up and realized he was smiling. It wasn't a bright, wide smile or anything, but a gentle, content smile that refused to leave his face. He was happy. Genuinely, effortlessly delighted. It was such a shock from the worried, haggard face that looked back at him from the mirror yesterday. He couldn't believe it had been a little over twenty-four hours ago. Today was day two of his and Steph being broken up. She'd already moved on to Ali, and he'd already moved on to Jillian.

Were they rushing things? Absolutely. Even in the situation, Sebastian could see that they'd gone from zero to sixty. He was surprised to find it didn't frighten him. They had the rest of their lives to take it easy.

He turned on the shower and almost groaned at the fantastic heat and water pressure from the shower head. It felt amazing, and he was reborn when he emerged from the steamy bathroom with a towel around his waist.

Jillian sat on the edge of the bed, trying and failing to hold her hair down and make herself presentable. She was nude, and Seb was awestruck by her as he stood and looked at her. Jill saw him and blushed. She slid her arms to cover herself.

"Don't be embarrassed." Seb assured her. "I was just admiring how beautiful you are."

"You're a dork." Jillian said, but she was blushing when she said it, and she stopped trying to cover herself from his view. She stood up instead, stepped up to him, and kissed him. "Good morning."

"Good morning." Seb answered.

"Is there any hot water left?" Jillian asked. She stretched absent-mindedly but cutely, and Seb watched her naked backside as she disappeared into the bathroom. Enthralled by her thick ass and its perfect shape, like two globes collided. She looked over her shoulder at him before she crossed the threshold and smirked. "I'd ask if you wanted to join me, but you showered without me already." She pouted. "See you soon."